Post by Pursuit »

Hello World!
Curse of the Crimson Throne GM Bennies: 3/6

Lost Colony GM Bennies: 7/6

Dark Frontier GM Bennies: 6/6
Ump'Tup

Re: OOC

Post by Ump'Tup »

So, I thought it might be useful to know who does What.

Ump’Tup is a goblin alchemist. His primary role is chaos. His secondary role is killing it with fire. If that doesn’t work he’s got plenty of options to support (alchemy, repair, occult). Just don’t expect much on the social, tanking or healing fronts (but if no one else does it, I can swap boost/lower trait for healing or relief).

For powers and cantrips, Unp’Tup has Free Fall, Mini-Bolt, Prestidigitation, Boost/Lower Trait, Burst, Speak Language and Wall Walker. He also has Bombs which are basically a free form bolt/blast class ability plus mutagens which is another class ability which is sort of a self-only boost and lower trait with three different options.

At seasoned I intend to take Artificer, so he will be a handyman and enchanter. At some point I would like to try and squeeze in Fix It but I am not sure when I would have the advance to spare!
Ump'Tup
Pace: 6(d6); Parry: 5(1); Toughness: 6(2)
Aignment Chaotic Neutral
Relevant Combat Effects
  • Darkvision: Goblin eyes are able to pierce the darkness. They ignore penalties for Illumination up to 10" (20 yards).
    Size -1
Wounds: 0/3; Fatigue: 0/2; PP: 15/15
Bennies: 4/3; Conviction: 1/1
Edit Signature

Falderol Grelemis

Post by Falderol Grelemis »

Falderol is a Tiefling Inquisitor. His main focus is on knowing what is good and what is bad. (And putting the bad down with a passion.) He could be a face type character if I trade my Intimidation for Persuasion, and I am willing if needed. Mostly he is going along to be sure you all know what to kill and how.

As for his future I honestly have not thought it out too far. I know he wants to do whatever it takes to put evil down.
Full Sheet
Parry: 7
Toughness: 9(3)
Kaja Earthblooded
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Kaja Earthblooded »

Keep Intimidation and you can be the bad cop to my good compatriot. Persuasion is something I am good at.
Kaja the Earthblooded of House Ragan
Kaja Stonesinger Dwarf, Dilettante and Earthcaller Bard; Kaja's Journal
Parry: 6, Toughness: 7 (2)
Benny/Conviction/Wound/Fatigue/PP Tracking
Ludwig, Guard Boar
Kaja Earthblooded
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Kaja Earthblooded »

Code for the banner in my sig

Code: Select all

[url=https://savagerifts.com/sr/viewforum.php?f=449][img]https://assets.forge-vtt.com/5fe92525646aec218dc6e4ca/Art/fantasy/Crimson%20Throne%20banner.png[/img][/url]
Kaja the Earthblooded of House Ragan
Kaja Stonesinger Dwarf, Dilettante and Earthcaller Bard; Kaja's Journal
Parry: 6, Toughness: 7 (2)
Benny/Conviction/Wound/Fatigue/PP Tracking
Ludwig, Guard Boar
Vargan Orok

Post by Vargan Orok »

Vargan Orok is a half-orc Blood Hunter (Ranger with a Urban/Humanoid focus). Trying to play him as a street-smart bounty hunter as opposed to rogue. Looking at the childhood background related to the plot.
Vargan Orok (Ranger)
Bennies 3/3, Conviction 2/2

Return to “Pathfinders”