Tirgal Danvanbor, Half-Folk Vagabond

GM: KahlessNestor
The heroes of Fort Hope - 5/8 Players
Tirgal Danvanbor

Post by Tirgal Danvanbor »

Fotune & Glory
  • [dice:5cgr7rj5]64137:0[/dice:5cgr7rj5]
    • Live, Die, Live Again: Your hero is a survivor. Begin with the Fast Healer Edge, gain a free reroll on the Death & Defeat Table, and halve all recovery times from the table.
  • [dice:5cgr7rj5]64137:1[/dice:5cgr7rj5]
    • Fortune Favors the Bold: Your hero begins with the Brave Edge (or Elan if he already has Brave). He also begins each session with one additional Benny.
Hero's Journey
  • Education: [dice:5cgr7rj5]64137:2[/dice:5cgr7rj5]
    • Either her parents did everything they could to educate her, she attended one of the few schools left in the world, or she might even have found and lived in an ancient library. However managed, she has three additional skill points to spend at character creation, but they may only be spent on Smarts-based skills.
  • Experience & Wisdom: [dice:5cgr7rj5]64137:3[/dice:5cgr7rj5]
    • Your character doesn’t take kindly to threats, and no one messes with her head. She is Strong Willed.
  • Training: [dice:5cgr7rj5]64137:4[/dice:5cgr7rj5]
    • While the cities of Savage Rifts® are deadly in their own right, your hero understands the dangers of the wilderness in ways few ever grasp. He has the Woodsman Edge and gains a one die type increase in Survival.
  • Underworld & Black Ops: [dice:5cgr7rj5]64137:5[/dice:5cgr7rj5]
    • She’s traveled far and wide, and she always seems to know someone, somewhere, she can call on for information or aid. Your hero has the I Know a Guy Edge and gains +2 on all Networking rolls to contact and gain assistance.
Universal Credits: [dice:5cgr7rj5]64137:7[/dice:5cgr7rj5]x100=1500
Gear & Valuables: [dice:5cgr7rj5]64137:6[/dice:5cgr7rj5]x500=1500

Pace: 5(d4); Parry: 7(1); Toughness: 18(10)
  • Brave: +2 to Fear checks and –2 to rolls on the Fear Table.
  • Danger Sense
  • Elan: +2 when spending a Benny to reroll a Trait roll.
  • Hard to Kill: Ignore Wound penalties when making Vigor rolls to avoid Bleeding Out.
  • Iron Will: +2 to resist Smarts or Spirit-based Tests. The bonus now applies to resisting and recovery from powers.
  • The hero has expert knowledge of the supernatural forces common to Rifts Earth and is trained to exploit their weaknesses. When confronted with a supernatural opponent, Monster Slayers may take an action to roll Occult to identify a foe, its characteristics, and common tactics. The GM may impose penalties for uncommon or unique beings.
    If successful, the Monster Slayer has identified the foe, the GM reveals the being’s weaknesses (if any) and the Monster Slayer’s advice grants allies a +1 bonus to Trait rolls versus such creatures until the end of the encounter. On a raise, the target’s special abilities of note (if any) are revealed, and the bonus to Trait rolls is increased to +2.
  • Sharpshooting is a lesser version of the Aim maneuver (which it does not stack with) and includes the bonus from the Marksman Edge. Sharpshooting applies to all Shooting or Athletics (throwing) actions in a turn, and may be used while moving up to the hero's Pace in a round (but not running).
    Sharpshooting attacks may be used in combination with the Double Tap Edge and firing modes like Three-Round Burst, but not Rapid Fire or other Edges which include attacking at a Rate of Fire above 1.
    : Sharpshooters can move about and still focus their attention on aiming. They are experts at ricocheting shots, bulls-eying thrown moving targets, and other feats of skill using their ranged weapons. When making ranged attacks at Rate of Fire 1, the sharpshooter may either gain a +1 to hit or ignore up to 4 points of penalties from Called Shots, Cover, Illumination, Range, Scale, or Speed.
  • Take 'Em Down: Rifts Earth is full of big mean enemies of all kinds whether they be tanks, dragons, or Techno-Wizardry automatons. When attacking MDC targets with a Mega Damage attack, characters with this Edge add +4 AP to their attacks.

Wounds: 0/3; Fatigue: 0/3; Flamespitter PPE: 10/10
Bennies: 8/6; Conviction: 0/1
Edit Signature
Tirgal Danvanbor

Re: Tirgal Danvanbor, Half-Folk Vagabond

Character Sheet
Tirgal Danvanbor
Race: Half-Folk
Iconic Framework: Vagabond
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d8, Spirit d6, Strength d8, Vigor d6
Pace: 5(d4); Parry: 7(+1); Toughness: 18(10); Strain: 5/6
Skills:
  • Athletics
    d8+1 (Athletics [Climbing])
  • Common Knowledge d8+2
  • Electronics
    (Vagabond Unskilled)
  • Fighting d8
  • Hacking
    d4+4 to opposed rolls. (Vagabond Unskilled)
  • Intimidation
    d4+2 Networking (Vagabond Unskilled)
  • Notice
    d8+4 (in Gladiator Heavy EBA)
  • Occult d8
  • Persuasion
    d6+2 Networking
  • Repair
    (Vagabond Unskilled)
  • Research
    d4+4 to any rolls for recalling history or similar research.(Vagabond Unskilled)
  • Shooting
    d12+2 Flamespitter when calibrated (Situational: +1 to Shooting weapons calibrated to M-OS Helmet; M-OS Helmet offsets 2 points in Range penalties.)
  • Stealth
    d6+2 in Wilderness
  • Survival
    d6+4 in Wilderness (Situational: +1 Survival [Navigation], +1 Survival [Fishing/Trapping])
  • Thievery
    Situational: +2 to Opposed rolls; +1 to rolls associated with Repair/Electronics (Vagabond Unskilled)

Hindrances
    • Driven (Minor): A vow is a commitment to others. Driven characters want something for themselves. It may be to protect the realm, become a decorated officer, prove you’re the best gladiator in Rome, or the best pilot in the galactic fleet.
      The Minor version shapes the character and pushes his decisions but either happens rarely or is fairly harmless.
      • Tirgal loves monsters. Whether its learning about them, killing them or even befriending them, he can’t get enough of monsters. He wants to know everything he can about them!
    • Loyal (Minor): The hero is loyal to his friends and allies.
    • Overconfident (Major): There’s nothing out there your hero can’t defeat. At least that’s what he thinks. He believes he can do most anything and never wants to retreat from a challenge. He’s not suicidal, but he certainly takes on more than common sense dictates.
    Half-Folk Racial Abilities
    • Size -1: Half-folk average only about four feet tall, reducing their Size (and therefore Toughness) by 1.
    Edges and Iconic Abilities
    • Danger Sense: Your hero can sense when something bad is about to happen. When rolling for Surprise (page 108), he adds +2 to his Notice roll to act in the first round. With a raise, he starts the encounter on Hold.
      In other situations not covered by the Surprise rules (a sniper shot, pit trap, poisoned drink, etc.), Danger Sense gives him a Notice roll at −2 (or +2 if a Notice roll is usually allowed) to detect the hazard and take appropriate action. If this was an attack and the hero makes his Notice roll, the foe doesn’t get The Drop against him.
    • Fast Healer: +2 Vigor when rolling for natural healing; check every 3 days.
    • Hard to Kill: Ignore Wound penalties when making Vigor rolls to avoid Bleeding Out.
    • I Know a Guy: Some people seem to know someone everywhere they go or make contacts quickly and easily. The contact may not be the most amazingly helpful person—they may even have an unrequited crush on the hero or hate them for some past slight. The person known may be well-placed in an organization, or just as easily a homeless person who knows the word on the street. The point is, however, almost anywhere he goes, the hero seems to have a knack for connecting with people who know something of value or can contact some helpful folks.
      Once per session, the player can invoke this Edge to effectively have the Connections Edge with any person or group who shares a mutual interest or motivations (whether personally or as a group). Make a Smarts roll at −2 (or an opposed Smarts roll for powerful contacts) to see if they can be leveraged or convinced to help in any way. A failure on the check expends that session’s use of the Edge. If successful, the favor depends on the nature of the contact (GM’s call) but might include loaning useful gear, a few allied fighters, transportation, information, or even a professional with critical skills the party doesn’t have, like a hacker, occultist, or scholar.
    • Iron Will: +2 to resist Smarts or Spirit-based Tests. The bonus now applies to resisting and recovery from powers.
    • Live, Die, Live Again: Gain a free reroll on the Death & Defeat Table, and halve all recovery times from the table.
    • Luck, Great (Fortune Favors the Bold): +3 Bennies at the start of each session.
    • Monster Slayer: The hero has expert knowledge of the supernatural forces common to Rifts Earth and is trained to exploit their weaknesses. When confronted with a supernatural opponent, Monster Slayers may take an action to roll Occult to identify a foe, its characteristics, and common tactics. The GM may impose penalties for uncommon or unique beings.
      If successful, the Monster Slayer has identified the foe, the GM reveals the being’s weaknesses (if any) and the Monster Slayer’s advice grants allies a +1 bonus to Trait rolls versus such creatures until the end of the encounter. On a raise, the target’s special abilities of note (if any) are revealed, and the bonus to Trait rolls is increased to +2.
    • Sharpshooting: Sharpshooters can move about and still focus their attention on aiming. They are experts at ricocheting shots, bulls-eying thrown moving targets, and other feats of skill using their ranged weapons. When making ranged attacks at Rate of Fire 1, the sharpshooter may either gain a +1 to hit or ignore up to 4 points of penalties from Called Shots, Cover, Illumination, Range, Scale, or Speed.
      Sharpshooting is a lesser version of the Aim maneuver (which it does not stack with) and includes the bonus from the Marksman Edge. Sharpshooting applies to all Shooting or Athletics (throwing) actions in a turn, and may be used while moving up to the hero's Pace in a round (but not running).
      Sharpshooting attacks may be used in combination with the Double Tap Edge and firing modes like Three-Round Burst, but not Rapid Fire or other Edges which include attacking at a Rate of Fire above 1.
    • Take 'Em Down: Rifts Earth is full of big mean enemies of all kinds whether they be tanks, dragons, or Techno-Wizardry automatons. When attacking MDC targets with a Mega Damage attack, characters with this Edge add +4 AP to their attacks.
    • Trademark Weapon (Flamespitter): +1 to Athletics (throwing), Fighting, or Shooting total with a specific weapon; +1 Parry while weapon is readied.
    • Woodsman: +2 to Survival and Stealth in the wilds

• Danger Sense
  • The hero has expert knowledge of the supernatural forces common to Rifts Earth and is trained to exploit their weaknesses. When confronted with a supernatural opponent, Monster Slayers may take an action to roll Occult to identify a foe, its characteristics, and common tactics. The GM may impose penalties for uncommon or unique beings.
  • Sharpshooting is a lesser version of the Aim maneuver (which it does not stack with) and includes the bonus from the Marksman Edge. Sharpshooting applies to all Shooting or Athletics (throwing) actions in a turn, and may be used while moving up to the hero's Pace in a round (but not running).
    : Sharpshooters can move about and still focus their attention on aiming. They are experts at ricocheting shots, bulls-eying thrown moving targets, and other feats of skill using their ranged weapons. When making ranged attacks at Rate of Fire 1, the sharpshooter may either gain a +1 to hit or ignore up to 4 points of penalties from Called Shots, Cover, Illumination, Range, Scale, or Speed.

Edit Signature
Tirgal Danvanbor

Cybernetics

Core Electronics Package (1) - Strain: 1
  • A computer with a universal jack - grants +2 to Common Knowledge, Electronics, Hacking, Research and Repair rolls.
  • Radio (20-mile range), gyro-compass, clock-calendar.
  • Required for all Communication, Data and Sensory Systems cybernetic systems.
Expanded Detection and Security Array (1) - Strain: 2
  • 360 degree radar, sonar, and motion detectors grant +2 Notice and the Danger Sense Edge.
Wilderness Scout Package (1) - Strain: 1
  • Grants +2 to all Survival rolls.
Ultimate Walking Tool Kit Package (1) - Strain: 1
  • The 'Borg is a walking multi-tool - grants +1 to Repair, Electronics, and associated Thievery rolls.

• Danger Sense

Edit Signature
Tirgal Danvanbor

Background
“You wanna know about me bow, do ya? Well, I call her Flamespitter. Because she spits flames! Honest. I found meself down in those nasty swamps on the coast. The ones filled with dinosaurs and other nasties! There’s all these tribal types that way. Big, strong folks.

The first village I found I went straight up to the head honcho and bet him that I could hunt anything he could, and do it better. Well, with me being small and all that, he hunched right on over guffawing himself silly. He says if I can bag me two raptors by the next day, I could have his bow!

Well, it was made of this fancy steeltree stuff, so I say ok! Those nasty lizards thought I was a snack delivery and came right on out. Now, I might be small but that just means I’m quick and can get to hard to reach spots easy. Back then I didn’t have me bow yet, of course, so I had to make do with an old ballistic rifle. No problem!

Bang, right in the heart! That kills those dino’s just fine. So, I took his head off with me vibro-knife and kept going. He had buddies watching me, and they were real mad. But Bang-Bang! And I had meself three heads. Well, I marched meself right back to the village on the spot. The head honcho wasn’t too happy about me adventure. Three heads in so many hours? He knew he’d been beat, though. True to his word, he gave me his steeltree longbow. Then He sent his people to bring the bodies back and we had a lovely feast.

But that’s just part of the story. I had a bunch of adventures in the swamp, but I got tired of it. So I packed up me things, and took me bow up to the magic zone! Did this magic fellow a couple favors and he saw how good I was with me new bow. Says to me he’ll fancy it up with some magic mojo. He just wants me to do a bunch of grunt work killing critters and collecting a bunch of nonsense. Anyhow, I do it. I do jobs! Sure enough, he pays me. Then he takes me bow and spends a couple days singing to it and dancing and all manner of weird stuff.

Now, she spits flame! So, Flamespitter. If I don’t want fire, she’ll lay off. Fellow said he was some kind of holy man, too. Says between the fire and holy mojo that I can take care of most any critters out there. He gave me a good secret too! Told me about silver. Lots of things are weak to silver, too, ya know?

So now I keep all kinds of arrows. Boom arrows, smelly gas arrows, shock arrows, silver arrows. Arrow arrows. There’s an arrow for every job if you think about it hard enough. The only thing I love more than arrows are monsters. I want to kill all the bad ones and make friends with the good ones. The world’s a big place, though, and I’m just getting started!"

• Danger Sense

Edit Signature
Tirgal Danvanbor

Gear (36/60 lbs)

Silvered SteelTree Dagger
Silvered SteelTree Dagger.png
Silvered SteelTree Dagger.png (52.43 KiB) Viewed 3359 times
  • • Dmg: Str+d4+2, AP: 0
    • Weight: 3 lbs. (Min Str: d4)
    • Notes: MD, Silver
    • Rarity: +0 Cost: 2,500

Flamespitter
Flamespitter is an enchanted long bow made from steeltree in the dinosaur swamps. Tirgal won it from a tribal leader there, and then he moved on to the Magic Zone. He did some favors for a mystic who agreed to enchant it for him.
The mystic imbued the bow with holy energy that blesses each arrow fired, but he also wove in a fire enchantment. When Tirgal desires it, he can activate the enchantment to cause each arrow he fires to burst into flame.
Flamespitter.png
Flamespitter.png (60.94 KiB) Viewed 3359 times
  • • Range: 15/30/60
    • Dmg: 3d6+2, AP: 6
    • ROF: 1
    • Shots: --
    • PPE: 10/10
    • Incinerate: For 2 PPE, the Smite power may be activated on Flamespitter as part of a Shooting Action. For 1-3 additional PPE, +2-6 AP can be added to Incinerate. PPE are spent before rolling, and with a failure on the primary action the power fails as well.
    • Weight: 3 lbs. (Min Str: d8)
    • Notes: MD, Holy; PPE may be recharged with Power Points by any character with the ability to use TW gear, or may be recharged on a ley line at 5 PPE per hour.
    • Rarity: -1 Cost: 203,000
Arrows (14 lbs)
  • 20xStandard (1 Credit/2 Arrows, 1 lb/5 Arrows)
  • 5xExplosive (500/Arrow; Str+3d6, AP 6)
  • 5xFlare, Illumination (100/Arrow; Lights a LBT for 2d10 rounds)
  • 5xFlare, Signal (25/Arrow; Incandescent)
  • 5xGas (500/Arrow; Toxic gas into a SBT for d4 rounds - Knockout/Paralyzing)
  • 10xNeural Disruptor (400/Arrow; Blunt, nonlethal. Victims check Vigor at -2 [-4 with a raise] or are Stunned. Reusable and rechargeable)
  • 10x Silver (200/Arrow; Silver)
  • 5xSmoke (75/Arrow; Smoke obscures vision [-4 Medium Cover] in a LBT for 2d6 rounds)
  • 5xTracer (250/Arrow; Transmits radio signal with a range of 8 miles, 96 hour battery life. Sticky for attaching to targets)

Advanced plate mail ancient-styled armor, incorporating a modern body glove.
Crusader Heavy EBA
  • • Armor: +8 Toughness: +3

• This helmet—compatible with EBA systems—includes a targeting sight, magnification, thermal, infrared, ultraviolet, and night optics.
      • Notes:
      • Ignore Illumination penalties, gain +2 to sight-based Notice checks or to offset Range penalties
      • +1 to Shooting with calibrated weapons.
      • Hands-free radio (10-mile range) and megaphone voice-projection system.
      • Weight: 5 lbs; Cost: 25,500
    • Weight: 24 lbs (Min Str: d8)
    • Rarity: +-2; Cost: 55,000
Huntsman Medium Personal Armor.png
Huntsman Medium Personal Armor.png (77.61 KiB) Viewed 3359 times
  • • Armor: +5 Toughness: +2
    • Weight: 16 lbs (Min Str: d6)
    • Rarity: +1; Cost: 24,000

Bandito Arms Branaghan Special Armored Overcoat (Rifts Patron Item)
• +2 Armor and +1 Toughness
• This protection can stack with other non-MDC body armor (but not MDC armor, they have no effect)without an increase to the Strength Minimum required to wear the base armor, unlike other armored coats and cloaks. It is usually worn over such armor.
• No Minimum Strength Requirement (5 lbs.)
Features:
The internal pockets can be utilized to carry 1 each of the following item types: small, one-handed weapons, canteen, minor items or individual tools.
• Pocket:
• Pocket:
• Pocket:
• Pocket:
• Pocket:
• Pocket:
• Pocket:
• Pocket:

Computer Grade II, Field
A rugged operational computer capable of withstanding the shock of running around and trying not to die in a Mega-Damage world.
• +2 to opposed Hacking or Thievery rolls; +2 to any Research rolls for recalling history or similar research
• Weight: 2; Cost: 20,000

Internal Robot Medical Surgeon System (IRMSS) - Uses: 4/4
When there’s no medic or doctor around this system can be a lifesaver. It contains countless nanorobotic devices, programmed to seek out damage in a biological system and repair it. The device—the size of a handheld shopping scanner—is placed over the trauma area, or over the part of the body where internal injuries are suspected. Activating it injects a horde of nanorobots into the bloodstream.
• Immediately provides a Healing check at d8+2 when activated; Provides +2 bonus to any following Healing checks for one day.
• Weight: 2; Cost: 42,000

Language Translator
A handheld device programmed with the most common languages spoken in North America.
• Operates with a d12+2 skill for most translation work via digital display or audio; Can be taught new languages via the same process as for the cybernetic Language Translator.
• Weight: 1; Cost: 96,000

NG-S2 Survival Pack (20 lb)
  • • Climbing kit with cord, pitons, and hammer; +1 Athletics (climbing).
    • Compass/inertial mapper with a mirrored back for signaling; +1 Survival (navigation).
    • Emergency Kit with a survival knife, signal flares, and one week of sealed minimal rations.
    • Fire starter kit with pocket lighter and flint sparker.
    • First aid kit with three uses (each refill costs 100 credits).
    • Flashlight and radio (five-mile range), crank and solar powered.
    • Hunting/fishing kit +1 to Survival checks to gather food via fishing and trapping small game.
    • Sanitation kit with water filter, canteen, mess kit, soap and sterile cloth.
    • Two-person tent, insulated with a water collector, providing +2 versus cold or heat environmental Hazards. Paired with an insulated sleeping bag.
    • Survival Knife
    • Wooden Cross
    • Mallet and wooden stakes
    • 1 set extra clothes

Credits: 13,130

Contacts

• Danger Sense

Edit Signature
Tirgal Danvanbor

Advances
Half-Folk Racial Abilities
  • Luck: Half-folk draw one additional Benny per game session.
  • Reduced Pace: Decrease the character’s Pace by 1 and their running die one die type.
  • Size −1: Half-folk average only about four feet tall, reducing their Size (and therefore Toughness) by 1.
  • Spirited: Half-folk are generally optimistic beings. They start with a d6 Spirit instead of a d4. This increases their maximum Spirit to d12 + 1.
M.A.R.S. Vagabond
  • Roll on the MARS Fortune & Glory two times.
  • Begin with three rolls on any Hero’s Journey tables and one additional roll on the Experience & Wisdom Hero’s Journey Table.
  • Begin with +4 skill points.
  • Gifted Learner: Vagabonds make all unskilled checks at d4 (instead of d4−2).
  • Begin with Elan, Luck, Hard to Kill, and one more Edge of choice. (Iron Will)
  • Begin with standard Starting Gear
  • Build your character as normal, and when finished, give her four Advances.
Table Rolls
Fortune and Glory
  • (12): Live, Die, Live Again - Your hero is a survivor. Begin with the Fast Healer Edge, gain a free reroll on the Death & Defeat Table, and halve all recovery times from the table.
  • (20): Fortune Favors the Bold - Your hero begins with the Brave Edge (or Elan if he already has Brave). He also begins each session with one additional Benny.

Hero’s Journey
  • Education (18): Either her parents did everything they could to educate her, she attended one of the few schools left in the world, or she might even have found and lived in an ancient library. However managed, she has three additional skill points to spend at character creation, but they may only be spent on Smarts-based skills.
  • Experience & Wisdom (20): Your character doesn’t take kindly to threats, and no one messes with her head. She is Strong Willed.
  • Training (8): While the cities of Savage Rifts® are deadly in their own right, your hero understands the dangers of the wilderness in ways few ever grasp. He has the Woodsman Edge and gains a one die type increase in Survival.
  • Underworld & Black Ops (5): She’s traveled far and wide, and she always seems to know someone, somewhere, she can call on for information or aid. Your hero has the I Know a Guy Edge and gains +2 on all Networking rolls to contact and gain assistance.
Attributes (5/5)
Agility: d8 (2)
Smarts: d10 (1 + Initial)
Spirit: d6 (Race)
Strength: d8 (1 + N1)
Vigor: d6 (1)

Skills (19/19 + 3/3 Smarts-Linked)
  • Athletics (Ag) - d8 (Core + 2)
  • Common Knowledge (Sm) - d8 (Core + 2)
  • Fighting (Ag) - d8 (3)
  • Notice (Sm) - d8 (Core + 2)
  • Occult (Sm) - d8 (3 Smarts-Linked)
  • Persuasion (Sp) - d6 (Core + 1)
  • Shooting (Ag) - d12 (7)
  • Stealth (Ag) - d6 (Core + 1)
  • Survival (Sm) - d6 (1 +HJ)

Advances
    • Initial Advances: (Bonus from Hindrances): Smarts d8, Marksman
    • Novice 1 Advance: Strength d8
    • Novice 2 Advance: Trademark Weapon
    • Novice 3 Advance: Monster Slayer
    • Seasoned 1 Advance: Sharpshooting
    • ***Seasoned 2 Advance: Take ‘Em Down***
    • Seasoned 3 Advance: Improved Trademark Weapon
    • Seasoned 4 Advance: Smarts d10
    • Veteran 1 Advance: Genius
    • Veteran 2 Advance: Giant Killer
    • Veteran 3 Advance: Improved Take ‘Em Down
    • Veteran 4 Advance: Vigor d8
    • Heroic 1 Advance: Iron Jaw
    • Heroic 2 Advance: Steady Hands?
    • Heroic 3 Advance: Trick Shooting?
    • Heroic 4 Advance: Spirit d8?
    • Legendary 1 Advance:
    • Legendary 2 Advance:
    • Legendary 3 Advance:
    • Legendary 4 Advance:

• Danger Sense

Edit Signature
Tirgal Danvanbor

Booping because he was a page back.

• Danger Sense

Edit Signature
Tirgal Danvanbor

275k worth of credits in gear and loot
275k-Core Electronics Package (22k, 1/6 Strain)=253k
253k-Expanded Detection and Security Array (33k, 3/6 Strain)=220k
220k-Wilderness Scout Package (35k, 4/6 Strain)=185k
185k-Ultimate Walking Tool Kit Package (18k, 5/6 Strain)=167k

Credits: 167,000
167k-Crusader Heavy EBA (55k)=112k
112k-M-OS Helmet, Integrated (25.5k)=86.5k
86k-Computer, Field II (20k)=66.5k
66k-IRMSS (42k)=24.5k
24k-Language Translator (9,600)=14900

Credits: 14900
14.9k-Explosive Arrow (500x2=1k)=13.9k
13.9k-Flare, Illumination Arrow (100x3=300)=13.6k
13.6k-Gas Arrow (500x2=1k)=12.6k
12.6k-Neural Disruptor Arrow (400x8=3.2k)=9.4k
9.4k-Silver Arrow (200x5=1k)=8.4k
8.4k-Smoke Arrow (75x2=150)=8250
8,250-Tracer Bug Arrow (250x3=750)=7,500

Credits: 7,500

• Danger Sense

Edit Signature
Tirgal Danvanbor

+5490 Credits from our most recent mission.

• Danger Sense

Edit Signature

Return to “Tomorrow Legion: 101st Trailblazers”