The Vanished (Part 2)

Daniel
Daniel (Lars)

The Vanished (Part 2)

Post by Daniel »

In The Dark Hallway

Stone Golems crumble and turn to dust. Shadowy beasts flutter into darkness and disappear. The stone weapons turn to fine sand and fall from hands to the floor.

Silence descends on the hall and rooms again. A moment of calm falls across the hallway. Nothing of the previous visit from Cade is recalled by your Characters.

You are able to investigate the rooms and find the following:
(Room 28, the Cell. Room 29 is a collection of torture chambers and a lot of dust. Room 30 has the staff of Lady Viggo (Laddy Viggo is still unconscious, even when next to her staff). Also in Room 30 is a set of goggles (Libertas) and what looks like a dead husk of a human fist sized scarab. In the scarab is a rolled up note, which is old, so old that as it is read it starts to crumble. The note says: Bring the wooden chair to the outside hallway, the hallway across from the cell doors. I will meet you in the hall once you are there. Oh, and the chair is needed to prevent another door farther away from closing. I will do that with temporal spells, you all just need to not kill me when you see me, because, Alex I know you hate me, but we can settle that another time, we will need to rely on each other to survive this. Room 31 is empty, aside from what looks like a demonic symbol (maybe a demon lord name?) written on the wall. Room 32 has a cracked dark wood table and solitary chair. The chair is designed for something larger than a human. In fact the entire place is designed for bigger beings. Tall, 16 feet ceilings, larger doorways etc).

In the hallway adjacent to the Cell you started in, is Cade with more white in his hair and a nasty scar, both to an eye and his temple, an older Cade from who you were working with in Gloom.

Nodding he says, “Peace. Here to help. Alex, like my note said, sorry. If I could undo it I would. Once you guys never returned the rest went to war against Giest with no Pillars and no help from others. Was bad. Nasty bad. Gloom fell to Giest and Scara. Was almost a decade later when the CS raided the necropolis and destroyed the place. By then Giest was off world anyway. Took me a while to find you all. Some asshat space pirates of the UWW tried to abduct you all. They were going to float you or well….they did float you. You all died. So. I got this idea. I made contact with Drake Prime and he helped me rescue you guys. I guess he once worked for the Legion in a SET. So, Drake helped me sell you guys. We talked to the UWW pirates and convinced them to sell you to Caesar. Lucky for you guys I got some True Demons in Hades to buy you as slaves and toy things. See, there are a set of Pillars here in Hades we can steal. Steal and change things so that Gloom does not fall. We need to escape from this building and get the Pillars, and then get to the East Dolmen site for an extraction from Drake and his insane new D-Raider crew he is running with. The Brouhaha Crew.”

Cade opens a flat empty bag and pulls out vials. Some are full of red liquid, some blue. He starts handing them out. ”Will restore your mystic energies and inner strength. Last time I had hoped the tattoos would help, but wasn’t enough. Being right next to an Anti-Ley Line is a bitch. We need to get a few hundred feet away before it stops affecting you all.”

(Each vial will restore you to full Power Points. Everyone who drinks a vial also finds that darkness and fatigue are no longer an issue. As long as you leave the area relatively soon don’t worry about having PP drained due to proximity of Anti-Line. If you stay for longer than 20 minutes it would be an issue. There are a total of 12 vials to share.)

Pointing at the door, Cade says: "The door. Once we open it there will be four Shadow Beasts at the far end of the hallway. Closer will be two Shadow Hounds. They are all fast as hell....heh. When we go across the bridge, the colossal demon outside in the lava river tries to throw lava at us. Several times some of you end up in the river of lava, freaking once Humble jumped in on purpose. You never came back. Stay out of the river. The far door starts closing once they realize we are escaping. if that door closes we always die. Trapped on bridge or in next building, or outside on the rocks, we always die. The only time we ever made it past this first encounter was when Jitters sacrificed himself to stop the door. This time..." Cade holds up the chair. "...I got an idea to keep that door open and us alive. After we get across the bridge the Anti-Ley Line will not sap you anymore either. So. Kill and run to far end of hallway. Then the fun part comes. Caeser himself."

MAP

Init Order = For once you open doors and go out into sulfur smelling open bridge area, unlike cell, outside is hot.

Post your chit chat and then post your Attacks on the creatures, thanks.

Additional details were placed in OCCThread.
Agents of Titan Robotics Industries (AoT)
The Agents (Players)
• Jim - Sparkmort Zipwidget: Male Tinker Gnome Power Armor Ace
• Derrick - Caiden: Male Human, Momano Headhunter
• Steve (Hans) - Berk: Male Simvan Psi-Druid Monster Tamer/Rider
• Murp - Rupetta Martin: Female Human MARS Merc Soldier (X-CS)
• Freemage - Lance: Male Dog Boy Techno-Warrior (Cyber[netic] Knight)
• CSC - Ozy “Oz”: Dragon

My Accounts:
Active
  • Daniel - Admin/GM of AoT
  • Jackal - IC (Neural Intelligence) - 7th SET
  • Vi - Space Pirate - Stars Without Numbers
  • Henry Grimes - CS Commando - Rumble in the Jungle

Not Active
  • Hondo - Wild Psi Stalker
  • Burn - Mega Juicer - Juicer Uprising (On Hold)
  • Blackfish - Ogre Combat Mage - 12th SET (On Hold)
  • Setrakian - Dragon Juicer - FoM Jungles (Retired)

NPC Accounts
  • Lord Coake - NPC
  • Valentine - NPC
  • Erin Tarn - NPC
  • James T - NPC
  • Hagen Lonovich - NPC

Cantrell

Re: The Vanished (Part 2)

Post by Cantrell »

Cantrell wastes no time getting dressed, strapping on her gear with a scowl at anyone who tries to sneak a peak in the shadowy prison. She has a nagging feeling that Libertas is trying to memorize the shape of her ass as he mumbles over that knife of his, and everyone seems a little on-edge.

Too much involuntary naked time, she thinks with a shiver as she pulls her gear from the pile Cade makes on the floor.

"You look like shit, by the way," she tells the temporal warrior. "But thanks for getting us sold to demons, I guess."

She downs one of the blue potions, stripping away the fatigue she'd felt since waking in this place. She feels even better with her armor on and a plasma rifle in her hands, though she wishes she'd had time to get that underbarrel grenade launcher installed on her rifle before these galactic pirate assholes abducted them.

We'll have to hunt them down one of these days and show them the error of crossing the 13th, she thinks, then reminds herself that there are more immediate problems.

"Demons on the other side of the door? Well, I guess we'll just have to see about conducting an exorcism," she says. Cade's mention of past failures -- More of this goddamn timey-wimey bullshit, she thinks -- has her a bit concerned, but she doesn't let it show. They'll win because they have to, although it'll be that much better if the dimensional raider really does have a trick up his sleeve.

And if everyone can stop swinging dicks long enough, maybe we can get the hell out of here, she thinks (not for the first time, apparently).

"Alright folks, I know we haven't worked together as a unit before, but let's set any bad blood aside and try to position ourselves to our strengths. Humble, if you don't mind getting in front, we'll let you soak incoming fire, so others can use you as mobile cover. Jitters, Gargamel, if you're comfortable working in melee, why don't you follow in just behind Humble, working the flanks as we make for the door -- Jitters, you've got the best chance of getting there first with the chair, but don't take any unnecessary risks," she says.

"Max, Alex and I will follow behind to provide fire support, and Libertas and Sammy can run overwatch and lend a hand with the magic and mental mayhem as they have the opportunity. Cade, put yourself wherever you need to be to pull off this stunt you're planning."

Seeing Alex with nothing but a pea-shooter, she tosses her spare JA-9 to him.

"Here, this'll hit a little harder," she says, before taking the time to look each member of the mixed group in the eye, giving anyone who wishes a chance to offer comment.

"Okay, let's go roast some demons and get the hell off this rock."

EDIT/ADD-ON:

Cantrell nods when Humble refuses to take Lady Viggo's unconscious form.

"Yeah, we want the big guy out front blocking. Go ahead and strap her to my back, Libertas, my armor can handle the load," she says. "And why don't you just go ahead and strap that staff in with her? She doesn't seem to do too well when she's separated from it, and that'll reduce the temptation for you. I really don't want to have to shoot you."

She then turns to Alex and tosses the dimension-traveling sidekick a pair of strangely-shaped grenades to go with the JA-9.

"Before I forget, these might help, too. I picked them up a while back when the 13th was vamp-hunting. Maybe they'll work on these shadow-things, too."
Pair of UV grenades
UV grenades: Range 5/10/20; Damage 2d10 (sunlight trapping); LBT; Do an additional 1d6 damage vs. the shadow-beasties.

Two hits, one is 14 Damage AP 3, other 22 Damage AP 3
Autofire headshots with Wilk's 457 at the two shadow hounds
Shooting 1d12+4 base, +2 armor, - 4 called shot, armor negates visibility penalty and lasers don't suffer a penalty for auto fire.
Shooting [dice]0[/dice]
Wild Die [dice]1[/dice]
Damage [dice]5[/dice]

Shooting [dice]2[/dice]
Wild Die [dice]3[/dice]
Ace! [dice]4[/dice]
Damage with a raise [dice]6[/dice]
Ace Damage [dice]7[/dice]
EDIT: Realized I should have rolled only the one Wild Die. That's means no raise on the second shot, so I dropped the 5 from the damage. I think the 22 would still wound.
When everyone is ready to move, Cantrell positions herself by the door. Figuring she'll need the higher rate of fire, she readies her Wilk's laser rifle. As soon as the door opens she sights and fires, going for headshots on the two shadow hounds she spots on the bridge ahead. One goes down from a direct hit between the eyes, but the other is at best staggered by a glancing shot.
Nadya Cantrell
Tribe of One#5119
Quick Stats
Champion of Temporal Stability (Intelligent Construct)
Bennies: 2/3 +2 bonus
Attributes: Agility d12, Smarts d8, Spirit d12, Strength d8 (d12+1 in armor), Vigor d12
Pace: 8 (1d8); Parry: 8 (9 with blade); Toughness: 16 (8) or 30 (18) MDC in armor
Hindrances: Coalition Exile (m) (-1 Persuasion, +1 Intimidate/Taunt if D-bees or magic users know her past), Heroic (M), Loyal (m), Vow (M): Oppose Timey-Wimey Bullshit in All Its Forms; Wanted (M): Pretty much everyone;

Common Knowledge d6, Notice d8+4, Intimidation d8+2, Persuasion d8+2

Edges and Abilities of Note:
  • Advanced Senses (Ignores 4 pts of Range penalties; ignores Illumination penalties; has thermal, infrared, radiation, motion, radar, sonar, 360-degree awareness, etc.)
  • Automated Repair Unit (Vigor roll once a day to heal a Wound; +4 vs. Bleeding Out)
  • Brave (+2 vs Fear, -2 on Fear Table)
  • Construct (+2 vs Shaken; ignore 1 pt of Wound penalties; doesn't breathe; immune to Disease and Poison; no "Golden Hour," heals with lower Occult/Spellcasting)
  • Danger Sense (Notice +2 to sense ambushes)
  • Dodge (-2 to be hit at range)
  • Elan (+2 on rerolls)
  • Iron Jaw (+2 to Soak and vs. Knockout)
  • Imp. Level Headed (Draw three cards for initiative)
  • Malfunctions (suffers Technical Difficulties)

PPE: 10/15
Current Effects: GBT (Athletics) +1d and free reroll, BT (Stealth) +1d; Doubled Pace and ignore Running penalty
Wounds:
Fatigue:
Gargamel
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Gargamel »

OOC Comments
http://savagerifts.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=344

Parry 7, Toughness 14(7)
Armed with Battle Fury Blade, Shard Pistol and Wilk’s 320 Laser Pistol,

Also Conrad

http://savagerifts.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=82
Humble
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Humble »

Humble listens to as much as he can while drinking the strange juice Cade provided, gearing up and making sure his stuff is in working order. Looking around and finding he is mostly surrounded by strangers again Humble moves over towards Sammy and Gargamel. Making sure Cade and Jitters where close. Jitters is familiar, he was in the Black Company, but Humble did not remember interacting with his much. And Sammy seamed okay with Cade so he assumed he was okay as well. But these others where arranged like the human she was the boss. Humble watched to see how these things where going and started looking around for details before waiting next to the door. Charging up his armor and amulet Humble is content.

When the little man who pretended to be Hans started talking about strapping the injured woman on his back Humble thinks he must be crazy. So far the Black Company brothers have not punished him for speaking up or talking when needed so he looks at the tiny man and says. "Enemies shoot Humble first. Kill sleeping human." With that done he will let the team make the decision of whether or not he was to carry the human.
Thinking of the risk to his gear if the littl man planted a bomb on him or something he asks him. "Don't blow up Humble."

As the door is opened and the grendes tossed in, Humble charges as soon as the blast happens bringing his giant hummer underhanded with a wild swing trying to take off the closest shadow creatures head. As the impact happens he roars with a mighty bellow.
Fighting 9 and Damage 41 versus Closest Shadow Monster
Wild Attack +2 (Not an actual called shot only cinematic statement
Fighting [dice]0[/dice]
Wild Fighting [dice]1[/dice]

If it Hits Strength [dice]2[/dice] + Weapon [dice]3[/dice] + Thunder [dice]4[/dice] + Wild attack +2 Aces [dice]5[/dice]

Parry: 9 (1 from swords)
Toughness: 16 (4)

Humble
Bennies and Resources

Libertas Magicum
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Libertas Magicum »

OOC Comments
Fatigue -1 for all rolls:
Notice [dice]0[/dice]
Wild Notice [dice]1[/dice]

Harness Construction:
Repair: [dice]8[/dice]
Wild Repair: [dice]9[/dice]
ACE Running Total, forgot fatigue so factoring it in here: [dice]10[/dice]
2 Raises on Harness Construction from available materials. Hopefully, this means Lady V. won't hinder Humble too much.

Vulcan-Etheric Harmonizer (Barrier Gizmo, Volcanic Rock Trapping); Build Roll is +2 for Machine Maestro, +2 for Edges, -1 for Fatigue:
TW: [dice]2[/dice]
ACE Running Total: [dice]4[/dice]
Wild TW: [dice]3[/dice]

Raise: VEH has 15 PPE before burning out.

During the actual first round of combat:

Activating VEH when door opens, placing 7 segments on the north edge of the bridge. Same modifiers as build roll:
TW: [dice]5[/dice]
ACE Running Total: [dice]7[/dice]
Wild TW: [dice]6[/dice]

No effect from the Raise, but the wall runs along the edge of the bridge, starting even with the front of the closest hound, and then going until it runs out of steam; I think it can cover just about the entire portion of the bridge that is actually over the magma.

The wall has 22(10) Toughness, or 26(14) vs. fire/heat-based attacks (including magma). It takes +4 damage from edged physical attacks, however.

Libertas signals Cantrell. "Okay, boss, lemme take care of a few things, then I'll be ready to roll out."

He immediately goes to work, using a combination of welding and weaving to make a suitable harness, having Humble place Lady Viggo into it, then telling him, "Okay, Big Guy, turn around and lean back, I'll get you in, and you can pull the straps snug."

As this is going on, Libertas also takes the opportunity to remove the Lady Viggo's staff, and place it on his own back. Immediately, he turns his radio to the unit's private frequency, talking to Cantrell and Max, in a whisper as he steps away from the Ogre of War. "I've been reading up on this staff; if we need to use it against Scara, I'll be the best one to figure out how. However, there's a non-zero chance it's going to make me go all Dark Lord of Magic on you guys. If that happens, Boss, put me down as gently as you can manage--but put me down. Remember, I'm greedy and vain, but not power-mad or vicious. You see me going nuts, don't hesitate. We'll figure out what to do with the staff on a permanent basis once this is over."

It might occur to Cantrell and Max that this is the first time they've ever heard Libertas even suggest he would voluntarily give up a piece of loot....

Then he goes over to the door and works a bit more on putting together a small device with an obsidian chip inside it. He nods to whoever is going to actually open the door. "As soon as it's clear, I'm gonna pop this thing off to set a wall of solid obsidian along the side of the bridge he's telling us about--give us some shielding from that magma-fucking demon. The wall won't last forever, though, so you front-runners don't dawdle; we need to get clear before it crumbles to shards and the back half of the team is left swinging in the molten breeze like Humble's schvantz before we found our gear." He shudders. "Even half-blind, in the shadows, I could see it...."

Edit/Add-in
Lib nods at the decision to move Lady Viggo from Humble's back to Cantrell's. He's visibly less fond of the idea that she should be given back the staff, but he complies with a direct instruction from his commander. As he straps it to the shark-woman, he looks to grumbles. "I'm putting down an 'I told you so' token to be used if she comes out of this and tries to kill us all."

To Humble, he also makes an aside. "She ain't human. She's a Viggo. They're barely people."
Libertas Magicorum
OOC Comments
Presci Techno-Wizard (Appears Human)
Active effects: none
Parry: 6; Pace: 8/d6; Toughness: 13 (6) [Triax Mechanic]
Charisma: 0 (-1 if Kleptomania known; +2 if Comm Band is active)
Edges: Danger Sense, Quick, Level-Headed, Dodge, Imp. Rapid Recharge, Arcane Marksman, Linguist
Additional Edges: Brawny (Helskor); Thief (Cloak); Assassin (Cloak)
Hindrances: Bad Eyes (Glasses), Hard of Hearing, Overconfident, Minor Greedy, Minor Habit: Klepto, Stubborn, Vulnerability: Silver, Enemy: Major (Zee Hail)
Gizmos: Healing, Boost/Lower Trait, Fly, Summon Ally, Pummel, Quickness
Gear Powers: Invisibility, Fear, Puppet, Greater Healing, Greater Armor (lasers/electric only); Intangibility
Arcane Machinist Remaining: 6/6
  • Active Arc. Mach. Devices (Remaining PPE):
PPE: 30/30 + 10 (Staff)
Bennies: 2/2

• Q2/19 Adventure Cards:
    Seize the Day - The character acts as if he had drawn a Joker this combat round.
    Lucky Break - Play this card to completely negate the damage from one attack.
    Mechanical Malfunction - A device malfunctions in some way: guns jam, bow strings break, etc. The device can be fixed by a Repair roll at -4 and 10 minutes work.
    Epiphany - Something you never understood before suddenly “clicks.” You gain a d6 in any skill you previously did not have for the remainder of this game session.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Notice [dice]0[/dice]
Wild [dice]1[/dice]

Sammy grins a half lopsided grin as only a cat can do at Humble. Sammy points the barrell of hiis sunshine emitting pistol at the door and stinky hot bridge yonder. " Sounds like you just need to clear a path for Jitters friend. Keep the lava monster and demons out of his way so he can get this chair solidly wedged in the door way on the other side. IF that other door closes we get to do this again..." What if Cade can't reset us anymore, the fracker looks torn up. Sammy side eyes Alex who is trembling with fury but managing to keep it in check. Must be a torrid affair between him and Cade.

Sammy lets loose a pistol shot once he steps out onto the bridge following Humble and the group. Ok lets make sure we pick off anyone trying to sneak up on us. Sammy touches his glowing green crystal making sure his trapped fairy Jobbi knows he is safe now. Meow, Jobbi it looks hot out there, lets see if we can't control some of that energy... Might have to move faster than normal here.
Sammy mutters letting his inner strength unleash itself, " Time for greased lightning... I ain't going to be reset again." Electric bolts waft off Sammy as he moves incredibly fast an invariable blur!

His pistol rings out like a hand cannon! Boom goes the sunshine fueled gun!

Then he pours more of strength into his amazing psionic abilities as he uses his mind to rip the door the group is passing through off its hinges giving him and Libertas a bit of mobile cover. Then everything cools down.
" Meow, lets see if we cannot keep this fire under control." As the group moves along the bridge in a large area Sammy uses his telekinetic cat claws to brush the fire and heat aside cooling things down a bit.

Sammy raises an eye as something unexpected catches his mercurial attention. " Meow Libertas, you notice that Shark Lady seems to be fading away? He shrugs and stretches, " I am no wizard of the techno arts or anything, but I can reckon that something has changed about her... Her circumstances have been altered. What does that staff do that you removed from her person?"
Turn 1 MultiAction, Shooting badguy that comes close 15 to hit, Damage 22 AP6 sunlight, and Quickness with a raise, redraw on 8 or less
Action 1 Shooting a badguy creeping up on us...
Shooting d12+2-2= [dice]2[/dice] [dice]3[/dice] Ace [dice]7[/dice] Ace [dice]8[/dice]
Result: Hit with a raise: [dice]9[/dice] Ace [dice]10[/dice] AP6 extra 2 ISP for MD and 2 ISP to fill it.
Action 2 Quickness ( always a raise): [dice]4[/dice], [dice]5[/dice] Ace [dice]6[/dice]
Result: +2 Pace, +1 agility die type, redraw on an 8 or less, second turn! 5 ISP
Turn 2 Multi Action, Telekinesis Libertas and Sammy have light cover from a floating door, Energy control fire activated, fire does 1/2 damage in a large area around the main group
1st Action: Exalted TK normally 1d12, major psionics 2 isp for a +1, -2 MAP [dice]11[/dice] Wild [dice]12[/dice]
Result: 12 ISP.
2nd Action: Energy Control Fire to dampen damaging effects in a large area around the group as they move! Fire does half damage!
Sammy
Parry:5, Toughness: 14(7), +2 shooting with armor on
ISP: 30/30
Active Powers: None:
Combat Edges:
  • Level Headed
Other Edges of note:
  • Elan
Skills:
  • Notice d6
  • stealth d8
[/list]
Weapon in Hand: Sunshine TW revolver
Bennies
Bennies: 4/3
  • +1 optional dream state
    +1 High post rate
    +1 F and G
    -1 Skill trick
    -1 hell pillars
    -1 Fetetic hand to hand combat
Jitters

Post by Jitters »

Note once you run out of cell area you will be at a -4 to be hit from a spell cast on you.

Subject: The Vanished (Part 1)
Jitters wrote:
Notice 4
Common Knowledge 13
Smarts 2
Jitters returns to the group after crushing the golems to dust, the stone club that was in his hand crumbling to dust soon after that. When the new person who is known to them pops in, Jitters is about to ask a question when he holds his finger up to hold questions. Then he sees gear. As soon as Savitaar's Armor of Speed was set down, Jitters wasted no time donning his armor, making sure to be able to easily flip the chest plate up whenever he needs to tap the tattoo on his chest. Next he strapped his Wilk's 237 Laser Pistol to his hip, slung his Wilk's 447 Laser Rifle across his back, and affixed the scabbards to Vibe, his Vibro-Sword, and Paul Bunyan, his Chain Long Sword.

"Whatdoyoumeanlasttimefailed?AmIthenewtrick?DarlingyoumustknowthatI'msimplynotthateasy,andthatIdoitfortheartofit,notthemoney."

When offered the vial, Jitters sucks it back like a Flaming Shot and you can visible see him shake for several seconds as the effects took their course.

"Sodemonsisit?Goggleswhatisthebestwaytokilldemons?" Jitters asks, seemingly even faster.

Right before the door is opened, Jitters will activate (or attempt to) the following powers:
Psionics Greater Smite 4
Will choose the trapping after Libertas informs Jitters what would be best, of if Dan allows Jitters to figure it out from his Common Knowledge check.
The Greater Smite will apply to his Chain Long Sword.
Psionics Exalted Boost 4
Boost goes to Strength
Psionics Greater Speed 6
Santa Warrior Tattoo 6
Psionics Greater Deflection 4
Since Cade cast Deflection on Jitters, Jitters will activate Improved Psychic Force Field (Greater Deflection) on Gargamel.
ISP Expenditure
20 ISP
Exalted Smite -4 ISP
Greater Deflection -4 ISP
Greater Boost -4 ISP
Greater Speed -4 ISP
Greater Warrior's Gift -4 ISP (the ISP cost difference between the normal and mega power is 4)
Current Combat Stats
Strength: 1d12+2
Parry: 11
Deflection: -4
Toughness: 19 (11)
Pace: 49"
Chain Long Sword damage: 1d12 + 2d8 + 6 MD AP 2 (Smite with Holy Light Trapping)
Combat Edges from Greater Warrior's Gift: Extraction, Improved Extraction
If Cade has any more vials that Jitters can have, Jitters will drink another one and then charge his TW armor.
An aura of crackling lightning surrounds Jitters as he watches the door being slowly (to him, especially given his current state) opened. Jitters grips Paul in one hand while easily holding the chair in his other hand. The moment that it is opened enough that he can easily carry the chair through, he dashes to the far end of the hallway, slicing at the first two Shadow Beasts that he passes.
Fighting 9 Damage 34
[dice]16[/dice]
Wild Die [dice]17[/dice]
-1 for Dim Lighting
+2 for Professional/Expert

Damage Strength [dice]32[/dice]
Chain Long Sword[dice]37[/dice]
Holy Light Smite[dice]0[/dice]
Holy Light Smite Damage Ace [dice]2[/dice]
Fighting 12 Damage 25
[dice]18[/dice]
Wild Die [dice]19[/dice] Ace!
Wild Die Ace [dice]33[/dice]
-1 for Dim Lighting
+2 for Professional/Expert

Damage Strength [dice]34[/dice]
Chain Long Sword[dice]38[/dice]
Raise[dice]39[/dice]
Holy Light Smite [dice]1[/dice]
Agility for Extraction - 7 - 3 - 9 - 10 - 6 - 22
1) Agility [dice]20[/dice]
Wild Die [dice]21[/dice]

2)Agility [dice]22[/dice]
Wild Die [dice]23[/dice]

3)Agility [dice]24[/dice]
Wild Die [dice]25[/dice]

4)Agility [dice]26[/dice]
Wild Die [dice]27[/dice]

5)Agility [dice]28[/dice]
Wild Die [dice]29[/dice]

6)Agility [dice]30[/dice] Ace!
Agility Ace [dice]35[/dice]
Wild Die [dice]31[/dice]
Wild Die Ace [dice]36[/dice]Ace!
As soon as Jitter gets to the end of the hallway, he places the chair beneath the door before it closes and prepares to defend the chair from getting kicked away.
Last edited by Jitters on Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:22 am, edited 11 times in total.
Jitters
Jitters
Pace: 16; Parry: 11; Toughness: 22 (11); Strain: 1(?)

Weapon in Hand: Chain Longsword (Str+2d8 MD, AP 2, 15 lbs., aka Paul Bunyan), Vibro-Sword (Str+d10 MD, AP 4, 9 lb, aka Vibe), Vibro-Sword (Str+d10 MD, AP 4, 9 lb, aka Rator)
Wilk's 237 Laser Pistol (15/30/60, 2d6+1 dmg, RoF 1, AP 2, 16 shots, 3 lbs, Semi-Auto)
JA-11 Energy Rifle (30/60/120, 3d6, RoF 1, AP 2, Shots 60, 7 lbs, Special)
  • As an action, switch to Ion Beam (12/24/48, 1-3d6+1, RoF 1, 0 AP, 10 Shots), or have laser do Mega-Damage (uses 10x the ammo and applies snap fire penalty). Integrated scope offsets up to either -2 points of penalties due to range or lighting (or the lack there of).
Armor Worn: C&S Crusader Heavy Combat Armor (+11 Armor, + 2 Toughness, +1 Pace, d10 Str min, 24 lbs), Tough Clothes (+1 Toughness), Bandito Arms Branaghan Overcoat (+1 Toughness)
ISP: 20/30
Bennies: 3 Red 5 Regular

Encumberance: 56 lbs/84 lbs

Alts: Pvt. Logan Wright, CS Fightin' Joes
Temp Stats
none
Adventure Card
Contact
Your hero sees an old friend or acquaintance who might help him in his current quest somehow. Of course, he may also ask for a favor in return.
Enemy
Play at the beginning of the game session. A villain of the GM's choice becomes your character's sworn enemy and you may not soak wounds caused directly by him. Starting Now, you draw an extra Adventure Card each game session until the enemy is "retired".
Better You Than Me
Play when your hero has been hit by an attack and there is an adjacent character. The other character suffers the attack instead. This may be played on friend or foe.
Maximilian
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Maximilian »

Maximilian
Spirit to activate Boost Trait tattoo - Shooting
[dice]0[/dice]

WD Spirit
[dice]1[/dice]

Shooting CV-212 with range/darkness offset scope, at 3 targets for ROF 3
Target 1
[dice]4[/dice]

Damage, Target 1
[dice]10[/dice] AP 2
Ace 1 die
[dice]14[/dice]

Target 2
[dice]5[/dice]

Damage, Target 2
[dice]11[/dice] AP 2
Ace 1 die
[dice]15[/dice]

Target 3
[dice]6[/dice]

WD Shooting
[dice]7[/dice]
Maximilian grits his teeth. "I don't belong here. All dogs go to Heaven." He sighs. "Alright. Alex, do your thing first. I'll sweep in after. Top Dog, you're on my six." He switches the safety off on his CV-212. "Let's dance."
Bizarro Alex
Psionics - Burst
[dice]2[/dice]

WD Psionics
[dice]3[/dice]

Benny for reroll - Psionics - Burst
[dice]8[/dice]

Damage with raise, I believe
[dice]12[/dice]
[dice]13[/dice]
Ace 1 damage die
[dice]16[/dice] -- add 3 to this result if raise applies

WD Psionics
[dice]9[/dice]
Alex glares at Cade...but opts to restrain himself, for now. He accepts the JA-9 from Cantrell. "Thanks, Craz...Cantr...Sergeant." He acknowledges Max's instructions. "Just duck when I say. This should clear us a little path."

As the door opens, Alex ducks through. He summons a psionic blast of fire that appears to spring from his mouth like a dragon's breath. Anything caught within it develops a more intimate relationship with a very distinct burning feeling. Max swoops around the corner after him, letting off a burst of rounds from his CV-212, striking two of their enemies. Unfortunately, the creatures shake off the laser blasts and don't seem any worse for the experience. "Where's Nadine when you need her?!"
Last edited by Maximilian on Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:39 am, edited 5 times in total.
Maximilian
Maximilian character sheet
Alex - Allied Extra character sheet
Bennies: 5 (+1 omission from debrief, +1 roommate interlude, -1 EE search for wand, +1 no armor, -1 soak, -1 EE resist fear, -1 EE shooting, +1 showering, +1 RP lunch area, +1 intercepted radio, -1 reroll Piloting, +1 Mikey Danger)
Wounds / Fatigue: 0 / 0
Parry: 7
Toughness: 22 (9) (Enchanted Berserker Plate Armor, Tough Breed)
Pace: 6/8 in armor
Edges: Robot Armor Jock, Ace, Combat Ace, Ambidextrous, Quick, Level Headed, Improved Level Headed, Charismatic, I Know A Guy, Elan, Battle Hardened
Weapon in hand: none
Weapon in holster: Vibroswords (2)
Wilk's 227 Pulse Laser
  • Range: 18/36/72
    Damage 2d6+1, AP 2
    ROF 2, Payload 24, Semi auto, 3RB
2 spare e-clips
Standard out-of-robot gear from NG-S2: flashlight, compass, radio, first aid kit, fire starter, wooden cross, 1 flare, 30 feet rope
Adventure Cards
  • Epiphany: Something you never understood before suddenly "clicks." You gain a d6 in any skill you previously did not have for the remainder of this game session.
    Boom! Head Shot: You may ignore any Called Shot penalties on your next ranged attack.
    Rally: Play to cause all allies in sight/hearing to immediately lose their Shaken status.
Titan TR-001 Combat Robot
Size: 8
Crew: 1+2
Toughness: 44 (22)
Pace: 10
Weapons:
  • Medium Rail Gun
    • Range: 100/200/400
      Damage: 3d10+4, AP 14
      ROF 3, shots 60
    Medium Missile Launchers (2)
    • Range: 200/400/800
      Damage: 8d6, AP 15, MBT
      ROF 1, shots 4
    Mini Missile Launchers (2)
    • Range: 100/200/400
      Damage: 5d6, AP 6, SBT
      ROF 1, shots 12
    Medium Laser
    • Range: 150/300/600
      Damage: 3d10, AP 10
      ROF 1
    Dino Bladder Water Cannon
    • Range: cone
      Damage: 3d10
      5 bursts
    Good Night
    • Melee damage: Str + 2d10 MD Plasma
      Plasma Ejector damage:
      • 2d6 plasma & heat (vigor -2 or suffer level of fatigue
      • 3d6 using 2 shots
      • 6d6 using 4 shots
      Payload: 10 shots unless hooked to permanent power supply
      ROF: 3
Edit Signature
EP Ledger
Henry
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Henry »

OOC Comments
Cade looks bad. His breathing is ragged and he looks woozy. Steeling himself he coughs blood but looks more alert.

"Listen. I. (coughing) I hope we make it this time. Once past the closing door at end of hallway. Turn right, go to door at end and open. Look right. Go into that door (room 22) and fight the three in that room. Once you blast those there away you will have about 20 minutes before Caesar and his army arrive. In that time you need at least 4 of the pillars to take back to Gloom. Once we are there I will call upon Drake to give us an exit."

Cade side-steps out of existence, disappearing and then reappearing a moment later. Wearing a full mask and clean armor he nods and then follows everyone out into combat.
Spacial Distortion Cast on Jitters
[dice]0[/dice] 1 bennie for EF [dice]2[/dice]
[dice]1[/dice]

Temporal version of Deflection, Greater Deflection
Trapping: Phasing: For direct damage powers, increase the base cost by 2 PPE to ignore all physical armor (including power and robot armor), but targets add half their Spirit to Toughness when determining the damage effect. Positive effects slightly obscure the character, making him –2 to be hit by ranged attacks for the duration, or until the end of their next turn for those with an instant duration.
Power Points: 4
Range: Touch
Duration: 3 (1/round)
Master over space allows the temporal wizard not only to deflect attacks against them but also to redirect them! The power effects are the same (-2 and -4 on a raise) but the caster can make a Shooting attack at -2 (no penalty on a raise) to redirect failed attacks to another foe! This applies to ranged attacks only, melee attacks are deflected as normal.
After casting on Jitters, Cade follows all of you across the bridge. His action was spell casting and he's done until next Round. After Cade, I will post bad guys attacks then a new Init assuming any bad guys are still alive.
Henry Character Sheet:
https://savagerifts.com/sr/viewtopic.php?p=76990#p76990
My Accounts:
Active
  • Daniel - Site Admin/GM of Savage Rifts Agents of Titan
  • Henry - CS Ranger (Commando) - Rumble in the Jungle

Daniel
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Daniel »

• The Vanished all crash out into the hallway, and across the bridge. Protected on their right as they cross over the bridge lava slams into the barrier that protects them. Massive amounts of heat is felt from the hellish lava.

Like the heroes they are, the Vanished slash, cut, explode and shot the shadowy creatures as they pass by them.

Jitters races across the expanse and holds the door open.

Cade chuckles and coughs, "Well done."

Finding themselves at the far end of the hall, by the door jammed door, the Vanished all can see the hallway leads further on.

Cade points down the hallway coughing. "Almost <hack> there. To the end and then right."

Dragging his right leg, the Temporal Warrior moves down the direction he pointed.
Agents of Titan Robotics Industries (AoT)
The Agents (Players)
• Jim - Sparkmort Zipwidget: Male Tinker Gnome Power Armor Ace
• Derrick - Caiden: Male Human, Momano Headhunter
• Steve (Hans) - Berk: Male Simvan Psi-Druid Monster Tamer/Rider
• Murp - Rupetta Martin: Female Human MARS Merc Soldier (X-CS)
• Freemage - Lance: Male Dog Boy Techno-Warrior (Cyber[netic] Knight)
• CSC - Ozy “Oz”: Dragon

My Accounts:
Active
  • Daniel - Admin/GM of AoT
  • Henry Grimes - CS Commando - Rumble in the Jungle

Not Active
  • Hondo - Wild Psi Stalker
  • Burn - Mega Juicer - Juicer Uprising (On Hold)
  • Blackfish - Ogre Combat Mage - 12th SET (On Hold)
  • Setrakian - Dragon Juicer - FoM Jungles (Retired)

NPC Accounts
  • Lord Coake - NPC
  • Valentine - NPC
  • Erin Tarn - NPC
  • James T - NPC
  • Hagen Lonovich - NPC

Return to “Hunt for Hell Pillars”