Harlock has lived most of his short life as a brute. Even in his early adolescence he was employed as a bouncer and a brute for the taverns. Abused by his employers for hurting customers too early and being too friendly to other customers. Harlock had lived with constant contradicting instructions. Harlock has known little other than fighting and punishment so far in his life.
Now in his new job he wants to be the best possible warrior for his team. But he is still concerned about accidentally killing the wrong bad guys or hurting an ally.
Attributes: Agility d4-1, Smarts d6-1, Spirit d6-1, Strength d12, Vigor d12
Parry: 7 Toughness: 11 (0) Size: 3 Reach: 1 (2 w/halberd)
Languages: Common, Dwarven, Giant and Thri-Kreen
- Bad Luck (Life has been one hard luck situation after another for Harlock.)
- Loyal (Harlock bonds easily to those he spends a lot of time with. If you treat him well, he will treat you in kind.)
- Hesitant (Harlock tries a little too hard not to hurt the wrong people, he gets confused in battle on which ones are the enemies and sometimes it slows him down.).
- Athletics d12 (4)
- Common Knowledge d4 (0)
- Fighting d10 (5, +1dt)
- Notice d4 (0)
- Persuasion d4-1 (0)
- Psionics d12 (4+1 dt, based on vigor)
- Shooting d4-2 (0)
- Stealth d4 (0)
- Survival d6 (2)
- (R) Brute: Link Athletics to Strength instead of Agility (including resistance). Short Range of any thrown item increased by +1. Double that for the adjusted Medium Range, and double again for Long Range.
- (H) Attribute Points: Has 7 Attribute Points
- (H) Power Points: Gain +5 Power Points and Access to second domain.
- (PW) Warrior Skills (Fighting & Psionics +1 dt added after purchasing skills.)
- (PW) Arcane Background: Psionics Psychometabolism, and Psychokinesis.
- (PW) Adept: May use select powers (Healing & Warrior's Gift) as a Limited Free Action.
- (PW) Chi: Once per combat, reroll failed attack, make enemy reroll successful attack, or add +d6 to unarmed Fighting attack.
- (PW) Psychic Weaponry Gains access to Psychic Weaponry, a special Power Modifier usable with boost trait, smite and warrior’s gift. Manifests as growing talons or summoning a blade of psychic energy; regardless of trappings, the user gains the Claws racial ability while the power is active. Additional cost in PP is equal to racial ability cost (+2 to +4 points, depending on Claw damage and AP).
- (S2) New Powers gains two new powers from known domains.
- Mind Blank: Arcane Protection (1/5 rounds, psionics only, self only, no range -3)
- Alter Self: Shape Change (varies, 5 rounds, self)
- Animal Affinity: Boost Trait (3/5 rounds, boost only, self-only, no range -3)
- Expansion: Growth (2/size increase/5 rounds, growth only, self only, no range -3)
- Mind Over Body: Healing (3, instant, touch) may be used as self only innate
- Psychic Adaption: Warrior's Gift (4/5 rounds, self only, no range -2) may be used as innate
- Bag of Stones (Str+d4, Range 4/8/16, ~1-2 lb stones, typically carries about a dozen)
- Dragon’s Paw (Halberd; Str+d8, 24 lbs, 20 cp, AP 1, Reach 1 (2 total), Two Hands)
- Unarmed (Str)
- Wrist Razors (Str+d4,+1 Parry when worn as a pair, 4lbs, 20 cp, Counts as Claws, worn)
- Obsidian greataxe with a hilt wrapped in green and black-striped tigone fur (Str+d10, AP 2, -1 parry, 4 lbs, free)
Adventurer's Pack (23 lbs, 90 cp, Includes: Backpack, bedroll, candle, chalk, common clothing, flint and steel, grappling hook, lantern, small mirror, hemp rope, oil, shovel, soap, 3 torches, waterskin, whetstone, 1 week’s rations.) Bag of collected throwing stones.
Donated to Drader Sunbreaker for supplies (-30 cp)
Cash: 120 ceramic
First bred as slave-warriors by an ancient sorcerer-queen, half-giants combine the strength and dull wits of their giant forebears with the agility and adaptability of humans. Easily swayed, half-giants tend to adopt the culture and attitudes of those around them. Most stand between 10 and 12 feet tall and can weigh almost a ton.
- Massive: Half-giants are Size +3 and have Reach +1.
- Muscled: Half-giants start with d8 Strength (max d12+5) and the Brute Edge.
- Stout: Half-giants start with d6 Vigor (max d12+1) and Hardy, meaning a second Shaken result doesn't cause a Wound.
- Big Ol' Bottomless Pit: Half-giants suffer a -2 to Trait rolls when using gear that isn't made for their kind; appropriate weapons and equipment cost double and he needs to eat and drink four times as much as a human.
- Ungainly: Half-giants are clumsy and suffer -1 to all Agility rolls (but not related skills).
- Dense: Half-giants are not known for brains; they suffer -1 to Smarts rolls (but not related skills).
- Impressionable: Half-giants are easily swayed and tend to mimic those around them. They suffer -1 to Spirit Rolls (but not related skills).
- No Mind for Magic: Half-giants are prohibited from taking Arcane Background: Magic.