Down Time and Preparations - Open Role Play

Their questionable antics.
Mor

Down Time and Preparations - Open Role Play

Post by Mor »

Despite the organized way everything was stored, somehow the back quarter of the basement still felt cluttered. The young PHD had of course tried to secure more of the area, but everyone needed space and no one was willing to let him have the whole area. It seemed there where piles of experiments and random objects laying around often with no discernable purpose.

As the kid was concentrating small dice like cubes were forming in his hands. Each one then being pilled and added to his pockets, or inserted in devices. Looking up after putting the last handful in his jacket pocket Robby looks around as if surprised to see the others. "Oh, hey. When did you get here? I was just skimming the internet while replenishing my energy. No real leads, any chance you found some?"

As the kid spoke it could b seen that he was still surfing the internet looking for interesting hint and clues in the background. His ability to split his mind to operate technology and still casually have conversation always coming off as a little creepy.
Naabaahii

Re: Down Time and Preperations - Open Role Play

Post by Naabaahii »

Corden walks through the door into HQ. Vendetta had just thwarted a transfer of Fentanyl to a local gang. He walked in to see the kid working intently. He is lost in his tech, which is normal. Corden is naturally quiet so he goes unnoticed regularly. He isn’t much of a talker.

I like this kid. Sure he is weird but I like that. He gets lost in his work, and Natalie used to do that. It is a sign of extreme focus and intelligence. When we contemplated having kids, I always hoped our kids would have that part of her . . . Corden becomes sullen as he feels a single tear streaming down his face behind his mask.

He makes his way to his locker opens it and places his shield Vindicator inside. He then pulls his mask off and hangs it on its hook. He wipes the sweat and tear from his face. He unholsters his TMP and pops the clip out and lays the clip down. He yanks back the slide and habitually catches the expelled round and places TMP on a mount on the back wall of his locker. He places the bullet back into the expelled clip. He removes his extra clip and places both on the top shelf of the locker. He removes a small bag Fentanyl out of his pocket and lays it just inside the locker. This will let me get decent sleep later. He removes his top ballistic armor and puts it in the locker. Then he takes off the soft part of his suit until he is in just his boxer briefs and lays it down on the table. He removes a small bolt of fabric, a special sewing kit, and some scissors and lays them on top of the suit.

Corden grabs his civies and some clean underwear and heads to the shower. After 10 minutes he emerges with wet hair dressed in his civies. He sits down at the table picks up the kit. Methodically he seeks out knife wounds and slashes and uses the kit to sew them together. A couple of the bastards had UMP .45s. He has two small wounds in the front of suit’s abdominal area. The exit wounds in the back are far bigger. Measuring them with with his eyes. He cuts pieces of fabric and cut patches to cover the holes and then sews the patches on each hole. Once complete he takes the suit and places it in the combination washer and dryer with some detergent and starts it. He then goes to the dry bar and grabs a bottle of Woodford Reserve.

The best thing about having a rich guy as a team member is the quality of liquor. He grabs a glass and lays the glass and bottle on the table on the way to his locker where he grabs his bottle of Oxy. He pours two tabs out into his hand and walks back to the table. He pours the amber liquid into the glass, pops the pills in his mouth and chugs the whole glass. He sits the glass down and fills it again and begins sipping as he waits for the numbness to set in. After a few minutes it appears the kid realizes he is there.
Ndreare wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:28 pm "Oh, hey. When did you get here? I was just skimming the internet while replinishing my energy. No real leads, any chance you found some?"
“No, kid. I did stop a Fentanyl shipment. Those guys are going to need rehab. I really think I should get kickbacks from the Rehab hospital or something. They are making bank because of me. You create anything new?” While he waits for an answer he takes a big swig of whisky and enjoys the onset of numbness.
Last edited by Naabaahii on Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:28 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Naabaahii
Wounds: 3/3
ISP: 10/10
Bennies: 2/3
Parry: 7
Toughness: 19 (6)

Ak'is
Parry: 4
Toughness: 10

Dzeel
Parry: 6
Toughness: 11
Mor

Post by Mor »

Sabrick_Vek wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:24 pm “No, kid. I did stop a Fentanyl shipment. Those guys are going to need rehab. I really think I should get kickbacks from the Rehab hospital or something. They are making bank because of me. You create anything new?” While he waits for an answer he takes a big swig of whisky and enjoys the onset of numbness.
Looking at the new device he had been working on Robby frowns. "Well, I have been trying to get this cellular rearantment device to work. But each time it burns through three or four cubes, then breaks down. I cannot figure out why it will not stabilize." Picking up the strange looking belt he shows it to him. See watch this. Then dropping three of the cubes he had just created into the device and turning a nob a strange light comes out. As the light surrounds Robby he begins to change appearance only for his skin and clothes to start smoking. "Dang it. I do not get it, this should work. Then we could all look like police officers or security guards." He says in frustration. The idea that they could just as easily put on clothes to look like security guards apparently not even occuring to him.
Naabaahii

Post by Naabaahii »

Mor wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:07 am Looking at the new device he had been working on Robby frowns. "Well, I have been trying to get this cellular rearantment device to work. But each time it burns through three or four cubes, then breaks down. I cannot figure out why it will not stabilize." Picking up the strange looking belt he shows it to him. See watch this. Then dropping three of the cubes he had just created into the device and turning a nob a strange light comes out. As the light surrounds Robby he begins to change appearance only for his skin and clothes to start smoking. "Dang it. I do not get it, this should work. Then we could all look like police officers or security guards." He says in frustration. The idea that they could just as easily put on clothes to look like security guards apparently not even occuring to him.
Corden stands up lays his empty glass down stands up and strides towards Mor the squats next to him. I could tell him he is working real hard to fix a non problem, I mean Thomas could get us cop uniforms, but he doesn’t need to hear that. “Stop getting flustered. You are over thinking it. You are concentrating on the failure and not the thing you just learned, which is that this configuration doesn’t work. Failure isn’t a wall. It is a door. Every single failure is a doorway towards success. Nat used to say when you fail it is the universe telling you one way not to do things. If you keep concentrating on the fact it failed you will never succeed. You need to focus. Go backwards. Trace what led to the smoke. By reverse engineering the failure and truly understanding it, you are one step closer to success. You got a gift kid, you will do great things but like everyone you are going hit some bumps on the way.”

Cordon stands up and jostles his hair. “I am going to go watch some TV in the lounge. I plan on waiting here until the others get here make sure there isn’t anything they need of me before I go home and crash. Keep at it and you will get there.”. He stands up and grabs his bottle and glass then walks to the lounge and plops down on the couch and turns it to an informercial about a male enhancement supplement. He pours another glass of bourbon and begins sipping.
Last edited by Naabaahii on Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Naabaahii

Ak'is

Dzeel
The Medium

Post by The Medium »

Walking into the basement Headquarters, Thomas removed his overcoat, revealing a custom tailored suit that costs almost as much as the other teammates' vehicles. Hanging up his overcoat in his secure wardrobe next to his body suit and cape, he changed into a designer tracksuit to get ready for a quick workout upstairs.

"Corden, I hope you haven't been chugging the scotch again. I keep telling you that if you want to chug, drink the mixed whiskey. The Macallan Scotch is for sipping, like you are doing now. I do hope you like the comprehensive cable package.

Now I need a quick workout upstairs in Jimmy's. I have spent the day talking to Ghosts finding the figurative skeletons in the closets of some of the scummiest businessmen. Robert, here is a thumb drive with all the information that hopefully exposing to the general public will force them to change their ways. Any that don't... well we might have to get a bunch of us together to teach them the errors of their ways. Well, if you don't need me right now, I will see you two in just over an hour. I feel the need to hit something to help me deal with all that I have heard today."

OOC Comments
For The Medium
Toughness: 8(2*); Force Field 4
+2 Ballistic Armor; Can be used as a
-2 Cover, +2 Parry

Reduces Fire Damage by 4

Pace 6; dropping roughly 10 vertical feet for every 100 horizontal feet traveled

Opponents subtract 1 from direct attacks against him unless he’s Bound, Entangled, or
motionless

+4 Ballistic Armor

Damage: Str+d4
Note: After resolving damage, a target hit by a stun weapon must make a Vigor roll (at −2 with a raise on the attack) or be Stunned.

Damage: Str+d6 AP4
Note: Heavy Weapon

Range: 10/20/40
Shots: 12 / 12
Notes: When a target is hit, he must make a Vigor roll (at –2 with a raise on the Shooting roll) or be Stunned.
2 Spare Power Packs

Bennies: 2
Naabaahii

Post by Naabaahii »

Tiny Tim wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:27 pm
“Corden, I hope you haven't been chugging the scotch again. I keep telling you that if you want to chug, drink the mixed whiskey. The Macallan Scotch is for sipping, like you are doing now. I do hope you like the comprehensive cable package.
Corden stands up. He is obviously high AF. He bows and in a horrible attempt at an English accent “Lord Thomas. . . Good to see you my good man. As I have stated before, you keep me in Bourbon and my lips will never dane to touch your precious MacAllan and you will always have my esteemed gratitude.” He spins around and plops back on the couch with a goofy smile.

Tiny Tim wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:27 pm Now I need a quick workout upstairs in Jimmy's. I have spent the day talking to Ghosts finding the figurative skeletons in the closets of some of the scummiest businessmen. Robert, here is a thumb drive with all the information that hopefully exposing to the general public will force them to change their ways. Any that don't... well we might have to get a bunch of us together to teach them the errors of their ways. Well, if you don't need me right now, I will see you two in just over an hour. I feel the need to hit something to help me deal with all that I have heard today."[/b]
“Please enjoy your workout. I had my fun earlier. My theme tonight was making knees bend the wrong way. Eight men will be in rehab several months.” Thomas never liked the rough stuff. He is the gentleman’s hero. He wipes out the material joys in their lives, Corden just makes it impossible to physically enjoy them. In that way they were similar, but that is where the similarity ended. All in all he is a stand up guy and the only rich guy Corden ever liked, and not just because he provided high quality bourbon in the dry bar.
Last edited by Naabaahii on Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Naabaahii

Ak'is

Dzeel
Stoic
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Stoic »

Malcolm walks in, a coffee in one hand, briefcase in the other. He heads to his favorite chair and takes a seat. He sips the coffee then says without looking up

@Vendetta "Patience is a virtue, my friend. Next time bring someone else with you. We're tough, but we're still human."

He pulls a slim tablet out of the briefcase and begins tapping at it.

"What on earth are you watching?"
GM Bennies 9/9
Wild Card Bennies ?
Naabaahii

Post by Naabaahii »

Stoic wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:05 pm Malcolm walks in, a coffee in one hand, briefcase in the other. He heads to his favorite chair and takes a seat. He sips the coffee then says without looking up

@Vendetta "Patience is a virtue, my friend. Next time bring someone else with you. We're tough, but we're still human."
“Malcolm, when have I ever been accused of being virtuous? I do indeed appreciate the concern though, and there is an open invitation for any of you to join me on my little “constitutionals.” I was fine though. They were low level normies. They have been lacing heroine with that fentanyl over the last 2 months. Numerous ODs. Not even the MCB would stop me from taking them out.” Most of the team would rather I do it by myself anyway.
Stoic wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:05 pm He pulls a slim tablet out of the briefcase and begins tapping at it.

"What on earth are you watching?"
“It’s a commercial for some kind of powder an old football player is selling, he keeps saying how it enhances his workout with increased testosterone production. He talks to these other older athletes and they all give testimonials and all of them seem to imply it improves their sexual prowess. Which is kind of ridiculous because being bad in the sack has nothing to do with hormones. And besides they are gonna break a hip if they get too crazy. Honestly I have no idea why I am watching it, I am kinda high AF and I think just spacing out.” He points his thumb back at the kid (Mor) “The kid wanted to know if we got any intel. You may want to check in with him.” He changes the channel to Cartoon Network.
Last edited by Naabaahii on Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Naabaahii

Ak'is

Dzeel
Mor

Post by Mor »

Smelling coffe Mor looks back up again from his work. "Hey, who brought coffee? Is there enough for everyone?"

As his eyes pan around he sees Malcolm's coffe cup sitting there getting cold, while no one else is holding anything. "Oh?" Then suddenly several machines begin turning them selves off, others go into stand by, while two final machine, both with spinning bits, remain on. "I am going to run down to 7-Eleven. Anyoen need some Joe?" He says as his protective clothing begins melting away and absorbing into his skin.
Naabaahii

Post by Naabaahii »

Mor wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:51 pm "I am going to run down to 7-Eleven. Anyoen need some Joe?" He says as his protective clothing begins melting away and absorbing into his skin.
Corden brightens up, “I’ll take a Cherry Slurpee, kid!!! Or Coke if they are out.” He fishes a ten out of his wallet and hands it to Mor. “The big one and that should cover your coffee. You fly I’ll by. Figuratively of course, no need to draw unwanted attention.”, he says with a goofy laugh and smile. He seems to be feeling really good.
Naabaahii

Ak'is

Dzeel
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

"No thank you, @Mor .You wanted to go over Intel? We can do that after you get back if you'd like."
Mirror

Post by Mirror »

She trots in, wearing her usual suit: Black leather jacket over a white tank top, black jeans and combat boots. Her glock with its flashlight/laser sight is strapped to her hip. She looks around to see who is there then shakes her head when the kid asks if there are new leads. After his demonstration of the thing he is working on, she heads over and leans over to poke one of the cubes to see what happens.

When Mor asks about coffee she nods enthusiastically. You could almost see a kitten on caffeine when you think of her having some. She listens to the others but as she has nothing to add she simply stays quiet. Then she ruffles around in the fridge looking for something to eat and pulls out the leftover half of a sub sandwich and plops down to start eating it.
Cheatsheet
Attributes
Agility: d12, Smarts: d4, Spirit: d10, Strength: d6, Vigor: d6

Skills
Athletics (Agility): d6, Common Knowledge (Smarts): d4, Fighting (Agility): d12, Focus (Spirit): d10+4, Language (Smarts): English (Native) d8, Notice (Smarts): d4, Persuasion (Spirit): d4, Shooting (Agility): d8, Stealth (Agility): d8

Edges

Curious, Loyal, Stubborn, Reckless, Wanted (Major - MCB)

Powers
Chameleon, CopyCat, Melee Attack, Regeneration, Skill Bonus (Focus), Super Attribute (Agility, 1/session can use Agility instead of other attribute), Toughness

Bennies: 4/4
Wounds: None
Fatigue: None
Parry: 10 (Unarmed 11)
Toughness: 9 (2)

Unarmed: d12+2/4d6 bonus d10
Sword: d12 /3d6+d8
Gun: d8+1/2d6 (12/24/48)
Naabaahii

Post by Naabaahii »

Kittie wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:48 am When Mor asks about coffee she nods enthusiastically.
Corden sees Ihwa’s reaction and pulls out another five and hands it to Mor. “Get Ihwa’s coffee too, I owe her for the sandwich yesterday.” . He goes back to watching Teen Titans.
Naabaahii

Ak'is

Dzeel
Tatterdemalion

Post by Tatterdemalion »

Charlie comes in as Mor is leaving, clutching a small paper cup still steaming--the others will no doubt recognize it as the (incredibly bad) free coffee Jimmy's includes to gym members. Powdered creamer is still floating in gobs on the surface of the liquid, slowly being dissolved as he spins the wooden stirrer. He nods to the kid as they pass, then goes over to his own locker, setting the coffee-like fluid down and removing several outer layers of clothing--Army surplus jacket, hooded sweater, scarf, hat. He reaches under yet another layer to produce his trusty lead pipe and hangs the leather thong on the hook. He then goes over to the couch and sits down, sipping from the cup with the last few clumps of creamer still stubbornly refusing to dissolve.

He gives a quick raised hand to Ilha, then looks over at Corden. "Heard about a dust-up down at the docks. Your work?"
Tatterdemalion Stats
Traits
Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d8, Spirit d10, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Pace: 6/d6; Parry: 5; Toughness: 6 (1)
Skills:
Focus d12+6; Fighting d6
Athletics d4; Survival d4
Notice d6; Stealth d6
Common Knowledge d6 (+2 Streetwise); Language (English Native) d8;
Persuasion d4 (+2 Streetwise Networking); Intimidation d6+2 (+2 Streetwise Networking)
Hindrances: Monologuer, Grim, Minor Ruthless, All Thumbs, Poverty, Major Wanted, Compromised
Edges: Connections (Street People); Rabble Rouser (Intimidate all targets in an MBT); Other Edges already included in stats
Powers:
Ruination: Range 6", Single target/MBT/LBT. Destroy inanimate objects Hardness <= 20 if Very Small; larger have a VS area destroyed instead. Living targets roll Vigor -2/-4 or suffer a Wound.
Atrophy: Range 12". Up to 4 Targets. Select any Trait, all targets suffer -1/-2 Die-Types, min d4. Ends after target's next turn.
Breakdown: Touch. Small devices shut down, vehicle-size suffer a Critical Hit (SWADE 119). Called Shot to take out a sub-system on a large target. Simple/Moderate/Complex: -0/-2/-4.
Disrupt & Disperse: Requires activation, Ranged attacks suffer -5 to hit
Living Crucible: Immune to Poison & Disease
Honed By Hardship: +2 D-T Spirit (included)
Avatar of Destruction: +4 D-T Focus (included)
Weapons
Unarmed: d6 damage
Lead Pipe: 2d6 Damage
Switchblade: d6+d4 Damage, -2 to Notice when hidden
Brick (Imp. Weapon): Athletics -2 to hit, Range 2/4/8, 2d6 Damage
Naabaahii

Post by Naabaahii »

Tatterdemalion wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:20 pm He gives a quick raised hand to Ilha, then looks over at Corden. "Heard about a dust-up down at the docks. Your work?"
“My pleasure, actually. Lead guy was a real piece of work. Tried to bargain with me, offered me anything if I would just let him get away. I told him that 3 kids died from his fentanyl. He said ‘Addicts aren’t my problem. If they don’t want to die, they need to just stop being addicts.’ ”

Corden leans in closer to Charlie and quietly says “I told him ‘What a coincidence. I was going to tell you low life pieces of s&$t pushing illegal drugs aren’t my problem. If they don’t want to spend the rest of their lives in a wheelchair they just need to stop being low life pieces of s&$t.’ Then I crushed both hips and bent both knees the wrong direction until they popped.”

Corden leans back looking off into distance, and then speaks at a normal volume. I can still hear his screams. “I know it won’t bring those kids back but making him feel, physically, a fraction of the emotional pain those parents are feeling, seems as close to justice as he can get in this city.”
Naabaahii

Ak'is

Dzeel
The Medium

Post by The Medium »

Coming back down into the basement in his tracksuit after having worked out, Thomas looks pleasantly worn out.

"That was exactly what I needed. Even when I go out with you guys doing our thing, I am more a ringmaster for my ghostly friends and feeding them energy to manifest themselves rather than doing anything physical. Now I just heard people asking for beverages. I can use my phone to order anything people want from the Starbucks a couple blocks away, if someone will go and pick it all up. I really wish that the fancy coffee machine I bought last week had lasted at least a full 24 hours before... did it fall apart this time, or was it taken apart for experiments?"
OOC Comments
For The Medium
-2 Cover, +2 Parry

Reduces Fire Damage by 4

Pace 6; dropping roughly 10 vertical feet for every 100 horizontal feet traveled

Opponents subtract 1 from direct attacks against him unless he’s Bound, Entangled, or
motionless

+4 Ballistic Armor

Note: After resolving damage, a target hit by a stun weapon must make a Vigor roll (at −2 with a raise on the attack) or be Stunned.

Notes: When a target is hit, he must make a Vigor roll (at –2 with a raise on the Shooting roll) or be Stunned.
2 Spare Power Packs

Naabaahii

Post by Naabaahii »

Tiny Tim wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:58 pm "That was exactly what I needed. Even when I go out with you guys doing our thing, I am more a ringmaster for my ghostly friends and feeding them energy to manifest themselves rather than doing anything physical. Now I just heard people asking for beverages. I can use my phone to order anything people want from the Starbucks a couple blocks away, if someone will go and pick it all up. I really wish that the fancy coffee machine I bought last week had lasted at least a full 24 hours before... did it fall apart this time, or was it taken apart for experiments?"
Cordon stands up and goes to the dry bar, pours himself another bourbon. “I think Mor was planning on 7-11. Would you rather go get drinks at Starbucks, kid?” He says looking at Mor. I was looking forward to that slurpee, but I can grab on on the way home.. He sips his bourbon. “As for the coffee machine, I never used it, but considering what the kid can do, if he did take it, I am sure you will get a hefty return on your investment. I bet if you asked nicely he could make you the single greatest coffee machine in the world.” He smiles and laughs.
Naabaahii

Ak'is

Dzeel
Mor

Post by Mor »

Stoic wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:18 am "No thank you, @Mor .You wanted to go over Intel? We can do that after you get back if you'd like."
Mor perks up a little bit. "Absolutly, want to talk about it on the way or when I get back?"
Vendetta wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:26 pm
Kittie wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:48 am When Mor asks about coffee she nods enthusiastically.
Corden sees Ihwa’s reaction and pulls out another five and hands it to Mor. “Get Ihwa’s coffee too, I owe her for the sandwich yesterday.” . He goes back to watching Teen Titans.
"Sure thing, thanks for the generocity." Everyone knew that Mor spent most his resources on new materials for his inventions and experiments. So every penny saved was one he appreciated.

When @Tatterdemalion comes in drinking the coffee from upstairs Mor shivered. "You know he never cleans that thing right? Jimmy just keeps swapping the grains and adding more water. There is slime in that machine that wont break down with soap." The asphalt like coffee something Mor would never want for himself. He still needed to get some information from outside and prefered the fresh coffee from the 7-Eleven anyways.
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

"If you're looking for company @Mor I'm happy to go with, but it might be better to wait until everyone is here to get into Intel."
Mor

Post by Mor »

Deimos wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:34 pm "If you're looking for company @Mor I'm happy to go with, but it might be better to wait until everyone is here to get into Intel."
Nodding Mor replies. "Sure thing, As soon as I get back."

Upong returning it seems Mor found himself tempted into the evil of the donut rack. Offering up not only the coffee that won't melt metal spoons use to stir them, but with donuts for everyone. Those who enjoy specific types he grabs the ones they like, for those without preference he just grabs what looks like.

As the machines begin turning themselves on again and the experiments start up. Mor looks at the group. "Looks like everyone is here. So if we have ideas for some action I am ready to listen."
Naabaahii

Post by Naabaahii »

Mor wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:54 am Mor looks at the group. "Looks like everyone is here. So if we have ideas for some action I am ready to listen."
Vendetta stands up. “I think we all know that supe activity has decreased. Either we are doing a good job, or there is something coming. I feel like it is the latter. Now we are on the MCB’s radar. There is no doubt anything we do from here on out will draw unwanted attention. We could be extra cautious, but we also could be strategic. Assume they will interfere, and plan accordingly. We don’t want to risk killing a government agent, so maybe we need to develop methods or stratagems that are non lethal and easily deployable, so that when they interfere we take them out of the fight safely, take care of business and get out of dodge.”
Naabaahii

Ak'is

Dzeel
Mor

Post by Mor »

The kid agreed. "So I need to work on more entrapment options. Things we can share around." Assume the responsibility to himself the kid does not even take a moment to think that everybody contributes. He was not the only one capable of working on the problem.
"Until I find a way to power my utilities less directly, I am not sure I can do that right away. But give me a little time and I am sure we will have something." Looking at the table were his body shaping project was being developed the table stops. Then begins changing service as new purpose is given to the models.
Naabaahii

Post by Naabaahii »

Mor wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:41 pm
"Until I find a way to power my utilities less directly, I am not sure I can do that right away. But give me a little time and I am sure we will have something." Looking at the table were his body shaping project was being developed the table stops. Then begins changing service as new purpose is given to the models.
He walks over and puts his hand on Mor’s shoulder, “It’s not all on you kid. Anything you can do to help will be great, but we all need to contribute. Gear isn’t the only solution. But let’s discuss this when everyone is here. I am sure the others will have some ideas.”
Naabaahii

Ak'is

Dzeel
Tatterdemalion

Post by Tatterdemalion »

Charlie nods, listening to Corden's explanation of what went down. "Yeah, that was beggin' for somethin' to happen to him." He shakes his head, sipping his vaguely coffee-like beverage. He snorts as Thomas gripes about the coffee machine. "Wasn't me, Hoss. I never touched it. Too fancy for my tastes. This'll suit me just fine, thanks," he adds, as the notion of Starbucks is brought up.

When Mor discusses the state of Jimmy's coffee machine, the older man laughs uproariously. "Ain't gonna deny any of that, but I get more out of that coffeemaker than just coffee. And a little workout does the immune system good."
Tatterdemalion Stats
Traits
Skills:
Focus d12+6; Fighting d6
Notice d6; Stealth d6
Persuasion d4 (+2 Streetwise Networking); Intimidation d6+2 (+2 Streetwise Networking)
Hindrances: Monologuer, Grim, Minor Ruthless, All Thumbs, Poverty, Major Wanted, Compromised
Edges: Connections (Street People); Rabble Rouser (Intimidate all targets in an MBT); Other Edges already included in stats
Powers:
Ruination: Range 6", Single target/MBT/LBT. Destroy inanimate objects Hardness <= 20 if Very Small; larger have a VS area destroyed instead. Living targets roll Vigor -2/-4 or suffer a Wound.
Atrophy: Range 12". Up to 4 Targets. Select any Trait, all targets suffer -1/-2 Die-Types, min d4. Ends after target's next turn.
Breakdown: Touch. Small devices shut down, vehicle-size suffer a Critical Hit (SWADE 119). Called Shot to take out a sub-system on a large target. Simple/Moderate/Complex: -0/-2/-4.
Weapons
The Medium

Post by The Medium »

"I have picked up a bunch of sets of Handcuffs, some Stun Grenades, some Smoke Grenades, as well as my Stun Gun, Stun Baton and Energized Baton. Mostly it will be my Ghostly Friends using them, since I have little to no training myself with them. Also, when my Ghosts make themselves known more directly, it can make our opponents run away... unless they are unlucky enough to get a heart attack. The Handcuffs can be picked up relatively easily, but the grenades will be more difficult to replace after use, unless we find some more on our targets. I am also not adverse to having my Ghostly friends help themselves to any equipment that any corrupt cops we come across may have."
OOC Comments
For The Medium
-2 Cover, +2 Parry

Reduces Fire Damage by 4

motionless

+4 Ballistic Armor

2 Spare Power Packs

Facade

Post by Facade »

"Leave the MCB to me," said a new voice. "If you spot an agent, let me know. I'll take care of them."

The newcomer sauntered in, glancing around to check the corners and blindspots out of sheer habit. It was a little hard to tell if they were male or female at first glance, with an 'elfin' sort of face that might seem feminine but for being a little too chiseled, and a slim build that could be a dancer or gymnast's and wouldn't be much different either way for all of that. Facade went through looks the way rich debutantes went through wardrobe changes, but tended towards this sort of androgyny by default.

She smirked, taking in everyone else in the room. Thomas desperately flaunting his wealth. Mors obsessing over his latest gadget. Corden drowning out a gift most people would kill for. Malcolm clinging to a delusion of normalcy. Charlie keeping a stiff upper lip as his powers broke everything around him. And Ihwa? Well shoot, she was just happy to be here. Billy and Tony were probably out causing trouble somewhere.

As teams went, they weren't much. A hodgepodge that could barely work together. But somehow they were keeping one little corner of the big bad world a bit better than the places around it. They were making a difference, even if it was a small one.

For Facade, that difference made all the difference. You could survive alone, if need be. One person could hide in ways a group couldn't. You could get by for a long time. Maybe a lifetime. But that's all you'd ever be doing. Treading water. To get anything DONE, to do more than just survive, you needed help. And when it came to help, you didn't let the perfect be the enemy of the 'good enough,' or you'd have nothing and no one.

"So, team," she said, glancing at the television screen. "What trouble are we getting into today?"
Naabaahii

Post by Naabaahii »

Facade wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:15 pm "Leave the MCB to me," said a new voice. "If you spot an agent, let me know. I'll take care of them."

The newcomer sauntered in, glancing around to check the corners and blindspots out of sheer habit. It was a little hard to tell if they were male or female at first glance, with an 'elfin' sort of face that might seem feminine but for being a little too chiseled, and a slim build that could be a dancer or gymnast's and wouldn't be much different either way for all of that. Facade went through looks the way rich debutantes went through wardrobe changes, but tended towards this sort of androgyny by default.

She smirked, taking in everyone else in the room. Thomas desperately flaunting his wealth. Mors obsessing over his latest gadget. Corden drowning out a gift most people would kill for. Malcolm clinging to a delusion of normalcy. Charlie keeping a stiff upper lip as his powers broke everything around him. And Ihwa? Well shoot, she was just happy to be here. Billy and Tony were probably out causing trouble somewhere.

As teams went, they weren't much. A hodgepodge that could barely work together. But somehow they were keeping one little corner of the big bad world a bit better than the places around it. They were making a difference, even if it was a small one.

For Facade, that difference made all the difference. You could survive alone, if need be. One person could hide in ways a group couldn't. You could get by for a long time. Maybe a lifetime. But that's all you'd ever be doing. Treading water. To get anything DONE, to do more than just survive, you needed help. And when it came to help, you didn't let the perfect be the enemy of the 'good enough,' or you'd have nothing and no one.

"So, team," she said, glancing at the television screen. "What trouble are we getting into today?"
“Facade!!!! Nice of you to join us. You want the MCB, you got ‘em.” Kid may eventually get to 7-11 if you want anything.” She was one of those people that seems to always have control. And whether or not it was true or just a con, it didn’t matter. You knew she would end up on top. Thomas is definitely the C.O. He makes sure we got what we need and made the team possible, but Facade is the NCO, the one you look to when the shit hits the fan. Out of all the Wrecking Crewmembers, the road to mastering her powers was the hardest, and she survived the primordial efforts of the MCB to detain us. That kind of journey is like a forge on which the strongest steel is forged.
Naabaahii

Ak'is

Dzeel
Facade

Re: Down Time and Preparations - Open Role Play

Post by Facade »

"Vendetta." The word curled out of her mouth like smoke, full of complex emotion that Facade somehow managed to convey the existence of without revealing exactly what they were. "You're in a good mood. Opioids kicking in?"

She shook her head. "Nothing from a convenience store for me, thanks. Might grab something when Tom offers to get way more expensive stuff delivered by drone or something. Or did I miss that already?"

Facade cruised over to one of Mors' worktables and leaned against the wall alongside it, arms folded over her chest.

"So, nothing then? No one's making plans for anything besides a coffee run to a corner store?"
Naabaahii

Post by Naabaahii »

Facade wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:35 am "Vendetta." The word curled out of her mouth like smoke, full of complex emotion that Facade somehow managed to convey the existence of without revealing exactly what they were. "You're in a good mood. Opioids kicking in?"
“I don’t need the opioids for the good mood, that is what the bourbon is for.” He says with a snarky grin on his face. “The opioids are for numbness to the cruelty and the indifference to it that fills this world. And honestly can you blame anyone for wanting that. You are always welcome to my stash, although we need to be very precise dosing the fentanyl, for the mortals like yourself.”
Facade wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:35 am "So, nothing then? No one's making plans for anything besides a coffee run to a corner store?"
“We were just talking about the slow down in Supe Crime probably in prep for something big.”
Naabaahii

Ak'is

Dzeel
The Medium

Post by The Medium »

"Nice to see you, Facade. The Ghosts have not informed me of anything in particular just yet, but I have tasked a few with looking for a situation where we are particularly needed."
Facade wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:35 am
She shook her head. "Nothing from a convenience store for me, thanks. Might grab something when Tom offers to get way more expensive stuff delivered by drone or something. Or did I miss that already?"
"Do YOU know how much it costs for actual Drone delivery of stuff?!? We can just get stuff normally delivered and it is a LOT cheaper. I may spend my money a BIT too freely, but I TRY not to just throw it away like that. I also have a lunch planned with one of my former classmates who has gotten himself high up in the DoJ . Usually I can get some interesting leads from him for just the cost of an expensive dinner and a few drinks."
OOC Comments
For The Medium
-2 Cover, +2 Parry

Reduces Fire Damage by 4

motionless

+4 Ballistic Armor

2 Spare Power Packs

Mor

Post by Mor »

The Medium wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:46 am "Nice to see you, Facade. The Ghosts have not informed me of anything in particular just yet, but I have tasked a few with looking for a situation where we are particularly needed."
Mor looks at Medium as if thinking for a moment. "How do you pay ghosts? I mean, I understand drones eat energy, usually electricity, and people eat biomass. But what do you pay ghost with?"
Mirror

Post by Mirror »

When nothing happened after poking the balls, not even a satisfying ball of smoke, she got bored and stood up to see Facade come in. She waved at the androgynous one. She didn't need fancy coffee but she certainly wouldn't protest it.

She thought for a minute when they talked about restraints for bad guys. "Zip ties?" That way cops didn't need keys to get them out and zip ties usually were harder to get out of than rope. Well, depending on how the rope was tied. And people tended not to look at you strange when you bought lots of zip ties like they might with lots of rope. All that assuming that the cops weren't crooked themselves. She should really think about adding gloves to her usual uniform. Fingerprints would be bad to leave behind.

Thinking of that she reached back and pulled her hair back into a tail and wrapped a band around it quickly. Then she started to braid the tail, just in case they actually went out.
Cheatsheet
Attributes

Skills
Athletics (Agility): d6, Common Knowledge (Smarts): d4, Fighting (Agility): d12, Focus (Spirit): d10+4, Language (Smarts): English (Native) d8, Notice (Smarts): d4, Persuasion (Spirit): d4, Shooting (Agility): d8, Stealth (Agility): d8

Edges

Powers
Chameleon, CopyCat, Melee Attack, Regeneration, Skill Bonus (Focus), Super Attribute (Agility, 1/session can use Agility instead of other attribute), Toughness

Mor

Post by Mor »

Hearing Mirror replaying to the others on the couch Mor is distracted from the question he asked Medium for a moment. "Zip ties. Dang, why didn't we think of that. I mean don't the special forces guys on TV use them? Do they work that well in real life?"

"I think a run to Home Depot is in order. See how strong they make them."
The Medium

Post by The Medium »

Mor wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:45 pm
The Medium wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:46 am "Nice to see you, Facade. The Ghosts have not informed me of anything in particular just yet, but I have tasked a few with looking for a situation where we are particularly needed."
Mor looks at Medium as if thinking for a moment. "How do you pay ghosts? I mean, I understand drones eat energy, usually electricity, and people eat biomass. But what do you pay ghost with?"
"Well, the Ghosts have told me that I now can emit a type of... lets say spiritual energy... that the Ghosts can feed upon and it allows them to manifest themselves easier. In exchange for some of that energy, they will perform tasks for me. When I get them to manifest in my presence, I am feeding them enough for that energy as well as some for a thank-you."
OOC Comments
For The Medium
-2 Cover, +2 Parry

Reduces Fire Damage by 4

motionless

+4 Ballistic Armor

2 Spare Power Packs

Mor

Post by Mor »

The Medium wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:50 am "Well, the Ghosts have told me that I now can emit a type of... lets say spiritual energy... that the Ghosts can feed upon and it allows them to manifest themselves easier. In exchange for some of that energy, they will perform tasks for me. When I get them to manifest in my presence, I am feeding them enough for that energy as well as some for a thank-you."
"Oh, that is intersting. So it is like an regular employement contract. That answer my question."

Then after a moment he adds. "Hey, do you mind if I perform some experiments? I mean it would be cool to see if we could measure and understadn the energy. Maybe then we can work out ways for you to control how much you generate. You could have even more working for you.

"When I first started creating my drones I could only get one to run for a moment. But now I can have nine going continuously. Maybe we could you get you up to a simular level. I mean the guys working for you seem to be way more diverse than the drones I have."
The Medium

Post by The Medium »

Mor wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:17 am
The Medium wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:50 am "Well, the Ghosts have told me that I now can emit a type of... lets say spiritual energy... that the Ghosts can feed upon and it allows them to manifest themselves easier. In exchange for some of that energy, they will perform tasks for me. When I get them to manifest in my presence, I am feeding them enough for that energy as well as some for a thank-you."
"Oh, that is intersting. So it is like an regular employement contract. That answer my question."

Then after a moment he adds. "Hey, do you mind if I perform some experiments? I mean it would be cool to see if we could measure and understadn the energy. Maybe then we can work out ways for you to control how much you generate. You could have even more working for you.

"When I first started creating my drones I could only get one to run for a moment. But now I can have nine going continuously. Maybe we could you get you up to a simular level. I mean the guys working for you seem to be way more diverse than the drones I have."
"No to the experiments. Last time you tried some experiments on me, I was glowing in the dark for about a week and my touch would fry my phone... and only MY phone for that same week. I got it repaired 5 times that week.
OOC Comments
For The Medium
-2 Cover, +2 Parry

Reduces Fire Damage by 4

motionless

+4 Ballistic Armor

2 Spare Power Packs

Mor

Post by Mor »

"That was weeks ago and those experiments where focused more on making it so we could all see your ghosts. This would only be sensory expeiments. It would be completly safe." Mor says before mumbling something quietly to himself, while thinking. We could insert probes in his chest and run a current. The current atenuation and resistanse readings would tell us if he is more receptive of energies...
Naabaahii

Post by Naabaahii »

Mor wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:14 am "I think a run to Home Depot is in order. See how strong they make them."
"Zip ties work great when securing their hands behind them, as long as they don't have super strength. The thicker the better. We may want to let Tony experiment with them. Start working down the roster until we know the limits of the biggest zip ties we can find."
"You tip your ghosts? That is maybe the most rich guy thing I have ever heard." Corden begins laughing out loud.
Mor wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:17 am "Oh, that is intersting. So it is like an regular employement contract. That answer my question."

At the mention of experimenting on Thomas again, Corden begins laughing harder.
The Medium wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:44 am "No to the experiments. Last time you tried some experiments on me, I was glowing in the dark for about a week and my touch would fry my phone... and only MY phone for that same week. I got it repaired 5 times that week.
Corden stops laughing to catch his breath and say, "Thomas, it wasn't all bad we saved a fortune on Flashlight batteries tracking that supe in the sewers." He starts laughing again.
Mor wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:11 am "That was weeks ago and those experiments where focused more on making it so we could all see your ghosts. This would only be sensory expeiments. It would be completly safe." Mor says before mumbling something quietly to himself, while thinking. We could insert probes in his chest and run a current. The current atenuation and resistanse readings would tell us if he is more receptive of energies...
At this point Corden almost passes out from laughing so hard. The week Thomas glowed was one of the best weeks of my life. Calling him at 3 AM knowing he would answer without thinking because it may be an emergency, fried 3 of the 5 phones. I had an absolute blast.
Naabaahii

Ak'is

Dzeel
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

Deimos looks up. "The problem with zip ties is that they can be much more difficult to secure, especially in the dark. The slot where the end goes through is hard enough to get under ideal circumstances, much less in the dark with a struggling opponent. Honestly a stun gun is probably a good idea before that, at the very least it should calm them down a bit. I'm not sure what the legal situation is in this jurisdiction, but they aren't too difficult to acquire.

What are we doing so far as gathering intel? I can process it, put it into a meaningful context. But collecting, well there are lots of ways to do that, right?"
Facade

Post by Facade »

At Deimos' question, Facade stirred from her vicarious enjoyment of the devolving of the discussion into chaos.

"There HAS been...let's say a 'lull' in non-vigilante criminal changed activity in the past couple of weeks or so," she said. "It's a lot easier to investigate things happening than things NOT happening though. At the moment I don't have any leads on any gathering-storm type scenarios. I think the most likely explanation for the dip is either coincidental...we got lucky and had a quiet couple of weeks...or because someone else is active in our turf, getting to people before we do."

She shrugged. "I haven't heard any buzz about anything like that though. We may need to get more aggressive, put some boots on the ground. See if we can spot watchers, patrols. Maybe we stage a 'crime scene' and see if we can bait them out."
Naabaahii

Post by Naabaahii »

Facade wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:09 pm At Deimos' question, Facade stirred from her vicarious enjoyment of the devolving of the discussion into chaos.

"There HAS been...let's say a 'lull' in non-vigilante criminal changed activity in the past couple of weeks or so," she said. "It's a lot easier to investigate things happening than things NOT happening though. At the moment I don't have any leads on any gathering-storm type scenarios. I think the most likely explanation for the dip is either coincidental...we got lucky and had a quiet couple of weeks...or because someone else is active in our turf, getting to people before we do."

She shrugged. "I haven't heard any buzz about anything like that though. We may need to get more aggressive, put some boots on the ground. See if we can spot watchers, patrols. Maybe we stage a 'crime scene' and see if we can bait them out."
“Facade, when have we never not known of something going down? Between Thomas’s Caspers, Deimos’s algorithms and your instincts, we always know. I think this is the ocean receding from the shore just before a tidal wave. My gut tells me something is coming. And if I am being honest, I am ready for the challenge.”
Naabaahii

Ak'is

Dzeel
Mirror

Post by Mirror »

Vendetta wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:00 pm
Facade wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:09 pm At Deimos' question, Facade stirred from her vicarious enjoyment of the devolving of the discussion into chaos.

“Facade, when have we never not known of something going down? Between Thomas’s Caspers, Deimos’s algorithms and your instincts, we always know. I think this is the ocean receding from the shore just before a tidal wave. My gut tells me something is coming. And if I am being honest, I am ready for the challenge.”

At the part about the tidal wave she casually reaches over and grabs her long sword and draws it, waiting in case of an imminent attack.
Cheatsheet
Attributes

Skills

Edges

Powers

The Medium

Post by The Medium »

Deimos wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:57 pm Deimos looks up. "The problem with zip ties is that they can be much more difficult to secure, especially in the dark. The slot where the end goes through is hard enough to get under ideal circumstances, much less in the dark with a struggling opponent. Honestly a stun gun is probably a good idea before that, at the very least it should calm them down a bit. I'm not sure what the legal situation is in this jurisdiction, but they aren't too difficult to acquire.

What are we doing so far as gathering intel? I can process it, put it into a meaningful context. But collecting, well there are lots of ways to do that, right?"
"Deimos... it is simple. You start the Zip tie in the end, but only barely. You then slip the zip tie over their wrists or ankles and tighten. No need to start the zip ties just when you need them. I also have a nice Stun Gun I have... procured... as well as a Stun Baton. My 'Caspers' as @Vendetta referred to them as include some that are quite proficient with them. I plan on having some of my Ghosts Stun the minions and then we can use either zip ties... or one of the bunch of sets of handcuffs I have also procured to keep them under control."
OOC Comments
For The Medium
-2 Cover, +2 Parry

Reduces Fire Damage by 4

motionless

+4 Ballistic Armor

2 Spare Power Packs

Deimos

Post by Deimos »

"Of course the other question is once we capture them, then what?"
Naabaahii

Post by Naabaahii »

Deimos wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:10 am "Of course the other question is once we capture them, then what?"
"We put them somewhere out of the line of fire. Take care of the bad guys. Leave an anonymous tip as to where the police can find them. Maybe after two or three times they will get the hint. We arent the bad guys. We shouldn't even be on their radar. We are taking the guys out they are supposed to be concerned about."
Mirror wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:27 pm At the part about the tidal wave she casually reaches over and grabs her long sword and draws it, waiting in case of an imminent attack.
"Love, your enthusiasm, Ihwa. You are as ready as I am to face this challenge."
Naabaahii

Ak'is

Dzeel
Mirror

Post by Mirror »

Vendetta wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:30 am
Deimos wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:10 am "Of course the other question is once we capture them, then what?"
"We put them somewhere out of the line of fire. Take care of the bad guys. Leave an anonymous tip as to where the police can find them. Maybe after two or three times they will get the hint. We arent the bad guys. We shouldn't even be on their radar. We are taking the guys out they are supposed to be concerned about."
Mirror wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:27 pm At the part about the tidal wave she casually reaches over and grabs her long sword and draws it, waiting in case of an imminent attack.
"Love, your enthusiasm, Ihwa. You are as ready as I am to face this challenge."

She nods at his acknowledgement of her enthusiasm. Then tilts her head. "Do the alphabet soup really care what cops think?"
Cheatsheet
Attributes

Skills

Edges

Powers

Tatterdemalion

Post by Tatterdemalion »

Vendetta wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:30 am
At this, Charlie barks out a laugh tinged with bitterness. "You are so optimistic. Every time I think you, at least, are actually clued in, you come out with something like that." He shakes his head. "The cops don't hate us because they think we're the bad guys. They hate us because we are doing what they can't and won't. Our best hope with the cops is that they pull an Uvalde until we're clear. Honestly, if a minion isn't so bad as to be worth killing, we should just cut 'em loose once we're done with the bosses. Least then, word'll get around that if you ain't stupid enough to fight to the death for Masked Villain Number Five, you can maybe walk away clean. For a lot of these guys, 'Death or Freedom' is gonna be a helluva lot easier choice than 'Death or Prison'."
Tatterdemalion Stats
Traits
Skills:
Focus d12+6; Fighting d6
Notice d6; Stealth d6
Powers:
Weapons
Facade

Post by Facade »

"Then I interrogate them," Facade fills in, answering the question. "Once we know what they know...we can decide how to deal with them."

She rubbed her temple with her fingertips for a moment, then added, "Of course before we know who to go after we need some leads. I think our best bet would be to track down some smalltime dealer or fence, find out if they've heard anything useful and go from there. Once we know more maybe we can set up some kind of a trap or decoy operation to lure whoever's behind this into the open."
Mor

Post by Mor »

"They are the bad guys. They are the people that torture, rape, and kill the innocent. If they are left able they will do the same as soon as they bribe the police for release." Ss he says the words the boys voice sounds sad his eyes focused on some unseen memory more than anyone in the room.
Naabaahii

Post by Naabaahii »

Mor wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:27 pm "They are the bad guys. They are the people that torture, rape, and kill the innocent. If they are left able they will do the same as soon as they bribe the police for release." Ss he says the words the boys voice sounds sad his eyes focused on some unseen memory more than anyone in the room.
“Look Kid, I get it. And if you guys want to fight a two front war, with the super villains and MCB (and the US Government). I will back your play. Hell I honestly want to blow the MCB to hell for what they did to Facade. But we need to know our limitations. No need to goad the MCB into all out war until we illiminate the blackmailer, then we can figure out how to take down an federal agency.”
Naabaahii

Ak'is

Dzeel
Tatterdemalion

Post by Tatterdemalion »

Mor wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:27 pm "They are the bad guys. They are the people that torture, rape, and kill the innocent. If they are left able they will do the same as soon as they bribe the police for release." Ss he says the words the boys voice sounds sad his eyes focused on some unseen memory more than anyone in the room.
Charlie cocks his head @Mor "I think we're talking about different 'bad guys', here. The flunkies aren't usually the rapists and murderers. Instead, they're just hired thugs. Some of 'em are rotten to the core, sure, but others'd be happy to take better work if it was available to 'em. If we identify a bad'un, yeah, we can finish them on the spot, but I'd hate to kill some dumbass kid who was just too desperate to feed his own kid."

Then he glances over at Vendetta, again. "As for the MCB and the cops, well, anyone we do kill? Leave 'em to me. Most forensic techniques can't really get much detail on thousand-year-old dust..." By point of illustration, he holds up his now-empty coffeecup, and a moment later it simply becomes some a few motes floating in the air, the rest of it completely destroyed.
Tatterdemalion Stats
Traits
Skills:
Focus d12+6; Fighting d6
Notice d6; Stealth d6
Powers:
Weapons
Mirror

Post by Mirror »

While the others debate whether or not flunkies are worthy of continued life, Mirror pulls out her weapons to start cleaning them. Proper care keeps them working and thus her alive.
Cheatsheet
Attributes

Skills

Edges

Powers

Naabaahii

Post by Naabaahii »

Mirror wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:58 pm While the others debate whether or not flunkies are worthy of continued life, Mirror pulls out her weapons to start cleaning them. Proper care keeps them working and thus her alive.
After speaking his peace waiting for a decision Vendetta sees Mirror cleaning her weapons, and follows suit by beginning to sharpen his machete.
Naabaahii

Ak'is

Dzeel