Ali
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Ali - Journeyman Huntress

Post by Ali »

Ali

Veteran Female Half-Elf, Wolf Sister and Northland Ranger

Background
Mother was a High Elf that was called away for war about seven years ago, she never came home. Father was a human that was a hunt master and woodsman, who trained Dire Wolves. When I left he gave me three of the Dire Wolves, Jager, Mond, and Kampfer. I went to guard the North Woods, learning that they would be under attack soon, I went searching for help, knowing that they would not stand a chance against a raid. I am now farther from home than I have ever been and need help protecting the land I am sworn to.

Ali is a Northland Ranger, her favored enemy is Humanoids.

Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d6, Spirit d8, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Skills: Athletics d8, Common Knowledge d4, Fighting d8, Healing d4, Notice d6, Persuasion d4, Shooting d8, Stealth d8, Survival d8+2
Pace: 6; Parry: 6; Toughness: 7 (2)
Hindrances: Curious, Loyal, Quirk (When nervous fidgets with pets.)
Edges: Beast Master (Dire Wolf (Jager)), Beast Master (Dire Wolf (Kampfer)), Beast Master (Dire Wolf (Mond)), Dodge, Fighter, Mystic Powers (Ranger), Ranger, Woodsman
Armor: Ethereal Leather (Armor 2)
Weapons: Unarmed (Range Melee, Damage Str), Bow, Long (Range 15/30/60, Damage 2d6, ROF 1, AP 1), Sword, Short Masterwork (Range Melee, Damage Str+d6, AP 1)
Gear: Bag of Holding, Minor (500 lbs) (Contains: Adventurer's Kit (p107), 40x Arrows Darkwood)
Languages: Native, Elven
Current Wealth: 191gp

Special Abilities
  • Languages: Common and Elven.
  • Elven Magic: They get a free reroll when resisting enemy powers.
  • Flexibility: Start with a d6 in any one Attribute. This does not increase the attribute maximum.
  • Low Light Vision: They ignore penalties for Dim and Dark Illumination.
  • Favored Enemy: Choose a type of enemy from the list on page 244. The ranger gets one free reroll when failing to track (Survival) or attack (Athletics, Fighting, Shooting) that type of being.
  • Favored Terrain: Choose a terrain type (Arctic, Desert, Forest, Jungle, Plains, Hills/Mountains, Rivers/Seas, Swamp, Urban, or Underground). The ranger draws an additional Action Card for initiative when in his Favored Terrain.
  • Wilderness Stride: Rangers pass through rough terrain such as dense forest, rocky hills, or desert sands with ease. They ignore movement penalties for Difficult Ground (see page 124).
  • Martial Flexibility: Once per encounter as limited free action, gain the benefits of a single Combat Edge for 5 rounds if meets all the requirements.
  • Languages Known: Native, Elven

Advances
Novice Advances
  • Edge: Beast Master (Dire Wolf (Jager))
  • Edge: Beast Master (Dire Wolf (Kampfer))
  • Edge: Beast Master (Dire Wolf (Mond))
Seasoned Advances
  • Edge: Dodge
  • Raise Skills: Shooting/Stealth
  • Edge: Woodsman
  • Edge: Fighter
Veteran Advances
  • Edge: Mystic Powers (Ranger)
Current Load (normal/combat): 40 / 27 (41)
Books In Use: Pathfinder Core BookSetting Rules: Multiple LanguagesSetting Modlines: +1 EdgeValidity: Character appears valid and optimal

Created with Savaged.us
Last edited by Ali on Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:49 am, edited 6 times in total.
Ali, 4 Bennies
Skills: Athletics d6, Common Knowledge d6, Fighting d6, Healing d6, Language (Elven) d8, Language (Linguist #2) d6, Language (Linguist #3) d6, Language (Native) d6, Notice d6, Persuasion d4, Shooting d6, Stealth d6, Survival d6
Pace: 6; Parry: 5; Toughness: 7 (2)
Hindrances: Curious, Loyal, Quirk (When nervous figets with pets.)
Edges: Beast Master (Jager (a dire wolf)), Beast Master (Kampfer (a dire wolf)), Beast Master (Mond (a dire wolf))
Armor: Leather Cap, Leather Jacket, Leather Leggings
Weapons: Unarmed (Range Melee, Damage Str), Bow (Range 12/24/48, Damage 2d6, ROF 1), Knife/Dagger (Range 3/6/12, Damage Str+d4)
Gear: 40x Arrows/Quarrels, Quiver (holds 20 arrows/ bolts), Quiver (holds 20 arrows/ bolts)
Languages: Elven (native, d8), Linguist #2 (d6), Native (d6), Linguist #3 (d6)
Click here to edit your signature
Ali
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Re: Ali - Journeyman Huntress

Post by Ali »

Ali, 4 Bennies
Skills: Athletics d6, Common Knowledge d6, Fighting d6, Healing d6, Language (Elven) d8, Language (Linguist #2) d6, Language (Linguist #3) d6, Language (Native) d6, Notice d6, Persuasion d4, Shooting d6, Stealth d6, Survival d6
Edges: Beast Master (Jager (a dire wolf)), Beast Master (Kampfer (a dire wolf)), Beast Master (Mond (a dire wolf))
Weapons: Unarmed (Range Melee, Damage Str), Bow (Range 12/24/48, Damage 2d6, ROF 1), Knife/Dagger (Range 3/6/12, Damage Str+d4)
Gear: 40x Arrows/Quarrels, Quiver (holds 20 arrows/ bolts), Quiver (holds 20 arrows/ bolts)
Ali
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Ali »

Dire Wolves
  • Jager - The Alpha Male
  • Kampfer - Alpha Female
  • Mond - Beta Female
These large and feral canines are often used by orcs as attack dogs. They may also be found roaming in packs in the deepest, darkest woods.
Type: Neutral Animal (Wolf, Dire)
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d6 (A), Spirit d6, Strength d10, Vigor d8
Skills: Athletics d8, Fighting d8, Intimidation d10, Notice d10, Stealth d8
Pace: 8; Parry: 6; Toughness: 8 (2)
Edges: Alertness
Special Abilities
  • Armor +2: Thick furry hide
  • Bite: Str+d6 AP 2, A raise on the attack staggers a Size 1 or smaller victim, making him Vulnerable.
  • Low Light Vision: Dire wolves ignore penalties for Dim and Dark Illumination.
  • Speed: d10 running die.
Ali, 4 Bennies
Technospawn
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Technospawn »

Approved.
GM Stuff
Initiative

Code: Select all

[b][color=#BF0000] Initiative[/b]
I will roll 1d56 for each of your initiative cards. I do not reroll duplicates, instead there are 2 extra Joker positions. Ties can be broken by an athletics roll.
[list][*][b]Lowest card goes first[/b]
[*][b]Quick rerolls 41 or higher[/b]
[*]1, 2, 3, 4 are considered Jokers
[*]Cards divisible by 4 are considered Clubs for hindrances affected by Clubs (excepting 4 which is a joker).[/list][/color][/b]
Savage Realms Bennies
GM = 7/7 Jarierth = 0/2
Ali
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Ali »

Ali’s mother handed her the cord, the four wolf fangs shone palely in the light of the lanterns. “This necklace will enhance your fighting when you need. It draws on the souls of wolves.”
“Is that why dad trains and breeds wolves?” Ali questioned.
“No, he does that on his own,” mother said smiling.
Mother turned and gathered her possessions of power in her hands and smiling leaned over and kissed Ali’s father. Turning she looked back at Ali,
“Now you take care of him, men need to have their heads set straight sometimes, and I won’t be here for that.”
Ali’s father made a noise that sounded like a squawk of indignation. Ali’s mouth curved up in a smile.
“I will mom. Be safe.”
“If you think for one moment I’ll forget what you said today when you come home you’ll regret those words woman,” Ali’s father snapped, obviously salty about mother's words.
“I’m sure I will,” mother said, an eyebrow arching ever so slightly in assurance that whatever father said to her was going to be nothing compared to what a stern talking to she would deliver to him on the next foolish thing he did.
She left, and never came back.

@Technospawn
Ali, 4 Bennies
Technospawn
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Technospawn »

So you want something like

Mantle of the Alpha
+1 gang up with fighting with the pack
+1 parry when fighting with the pack

This is your pratron sig item but you also get a bag of holding or single minor power item so you good take the knife that returns to the sheath when thrown also.
GM Stuff
Initiative

Code: Select all

[b][color=#BF0000] Initiative[/b]
I will roll 1d56 for each of your initiative cards. I do not reroll duplicates, instead there are 2 extra Joker positions. Ties can be broken by an athletics roll.
[list][*][b]Lowest card goes first[/b]
[*][b]Quick rerolls 41 or higher[/b]
[*]1, 2, 3, 4 are considered Jokers
[*]Cards divisible by 4 are considered Clubs for hindrances affected by Clubs (excepting 4 which is a joker).[/list][/color][/b]
Savage Realms Bennies
GM = 7/7 Jarierth = 0/2
Ali
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Ali »

Thank you, I think I will take the knife.
Ali, 4 Bennies

Return to “Archives”