The Mark V Open RP

What's come before
Ndreare
Savage Siri

The Mark V Open RP

Post by Ndreare »

As you travel and adventure the end of most days finds you relaxing and eating together in the Mark V. This is the place where you share your tales and enjoy those bonding moments with each other.

(H.C. I would love it if you edited in some of your images of the Mark V once you changed it to legion colors to this post.)

This is an Open RP area, no die rolls here. Just RP as you interact with each other and occasionally a stranger. This post is designed to allow you to get your post counts in when the game slows for combat or waiting for other players to post.
  • 2D6 EFFECT
    2 Catastrophe: Something goes terribly wrong. The GM must decide what, but some ideas are a new and permanent Minor Hindrance, the inability to use powers for several days, or an explosion of some sort. The backlash should be thematic if possible. If the hero tampers with dark forces for his abilities, for example, he might become corrupted or summon something sinister into the world. If he’s a weird scientist the device might explode for 3d6 damage in a Medium Blast Template, or he might develop a Quirk, Phobia, or other “madness.”

3 Backfire: The power succeeds as with a raise but affects a different target with the worst possible results. A bolt hits a random friend, boost Trait increases an enemy’s skill or attribute, etc. If there’s no likely target, he’s Stunned instead. If the power has a Duration other than Instant, it lasts its full term and can only be negated by dispel (the caster can’t voluntarily end it herself).

4–5 Short Circuit: The power fails but the Power Points allocated to it are spent, along with an additional 1d6 Power Points.

6–8 Stunned: The caster is Stunned (see page 106). She subtracts 2 from arcane skill rolls for the rest of the encounter (the penalty remains –2 even if she gets this result again).

9–10 Overload: The character’s synapses crackle and overload with power. He takes 2d6 damage plus the cost of the power in Power Points, including any Power Modifiers the player declared.

11 Fatigue: The character suffers Fatigue.

12 Overcharge: The power draws ambient energy from the air, automatically succeeding against the target with a raise and costing the caster no Power Points!

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
- reroll line for quickness & activation for Calculating -
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
- reroll line for Hyperion Juicer -
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
53 = Jokers = They are equal
54 = Jokers = They are equal
- If no reroll is being used then there are 2 extra jokers -
55 = Jokers = They are equal
56 = Jokers = They are equal
and of course update your signatures!
"Possible and practical are two comrades who rarely see eye to eye."
Rob Towell
Rob Hunter
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Re: The Mark V Open RP

Post by Rob Hunter »

Rob starts to open up while sitting around in the APC, during some otherwise boring downtime.

"That last mission that Arthur and I were on was a real doozy. That's the second largest group of robots that I've ever had to face." He pauses for a moment, staring off into the distance, becoming lost in thought.

"We managed to take them all out though. Not even a single casualty either."
"Robots, why did it have to be robots..."
Rob Hunter, M.A.R.S. Power Armor Pilot
Rob Hunter, Human, M.A.R.S. Super Trooper Power Armor Pilot
Pace: 7; Parry: 8; Toughness: 19(10)
Combat-Relevant Edges & Abilities:
  • Dirty Fighter: +2 to Trick maneuvers.
  • Quick: Whenever you are dealt a 5 or lower in combat, you may discard and draw again until you get a card higher than 5.
  • Brave: +2 to Fear tests.
  • Giant Killer: +1d6 damage when attacking creatures three sizes or more larger than himself.
  • Steady Hands: Ignores the “unstable platform” penalty for fring from the backs of animals or riding in moving vehicles. When performing actions while Running (see page 65), his penalty is -1 instead of -2.
  • Charge: Ignore the multi-action penalty for Running when making a Fighting atack at the end of movement.
  • Battle Hardened: Add +2 to all Soak rolls
Wounds: 1/3; Fatigue: 0/2
Bennies: 0/3
Adventure Cards
  • Extra Effort: Play to add +1d6 to any trait roll. This roll may Ace.
  • Boom! Head Shot: You may ignore any Called Shot penalty on your next ranged attack.
  • Noble Sacrifice: Play when an adjacent ally suffers damage. You suffer the damage instead.
Edit Signature
Arthur_Bishop
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Arthur_Bishop »

Arthur sets his backpack on the ground next to Rob and sits on it. "Yeah that was something alright." "So, How long have all of you been working with the Legion?"
Arthur

Current Wounds: 1
Current Bennies: 1
Race: Human
Iconic Framework: Zapper
Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d6, Spirit d8, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Charisma: +2; Pace: 6; Parry: 5; Toughness: 5; Strain: 0
Skills:
Psionics d10 (2)(From IF)
Fighting d6 (2 free points from HJ Roll)
Gambling d6 (2)
Intimidation d8 (3)
Investigation d6 (2)
Knowledge (Politics) d4 (1)
Notice d6 (2)
Shooting d6 (2 from HJ Roll)
Stealth d4 (1)
Streetwise d4 (1)
Survival d4 (1)
Throwing d4 (1 from HJ Roll)

Hindrances
Heroic (Major): Must respond to those who ask for help.
Compulsion (Minor): Gambling
Vow (Minor): Defend the weak

Edges
Improved Electrical Aura (from being human): Complex See TLPG
Rapid Lightning Bolt (From Major Hindrance): Gains RoF 3 with electrical attack.
Scrounger (From HJ Roll): Once per session may find some useful tool or resource (see TLPG forexamples)
Connections: Black Market (From HJ Roll): May make a Streetwise roll to find a contact followed by a Persuasion roll to gain resources.
Major Psionic (From IF): May spend 2 ISP for +1 to Psionics roll or 4 ISP for +2 to Psionics roll
Charismatic (From advance): The character gains +2 Charisma
Epiphany. Something you never understood before suddenly “clicks.” You gain a d6 in any skill you previously did not have for the remainder of this game session. (Traded with Hardin, currently using for driving)
Kaja Earthblooded
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Kaja Earthblooded »

(Arthur, buddy, please dear god get with me so we can get you a proper avatar, same for you Rob)

L.C. shrugs. "About a year now. Was a merc for a while, but I like the Legion's mission better. Before that I was part of the C.S., but I didn't like their plan for the civilians of Tolkeen. So I left. They didn't take it well."
Kaja the Earthblooded of House Ragan
Kaja Stonesinger Dwarf, Dilettante and Earthcaller Bard; Kaja's Journal
Parry: 6, Toughness: 7 (2)
Benny/Conviction/Wound/Fatigue/PP Tracking
Ludwig, Guard Boar
Arthur_Bishop
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Arthur_Bishop »

(haha I'm game for an avatar)
"You were in the Coalition?"
Arthur

Skills:
Gambling d6 (2)
Intimidation d8 (3)
Investigation d6 (2)
Notice d6 (2)
Stealth d4 (1)
Streetwise d4 (1)
Survival d4 (1)

Hindrances

Edges
Rapid Lightning Bolt (From Major Hindrance): Gains RoF 3 with electrical attack.
Scrounger (From HJ Roll): Once per session may find some useful tool or resource (see TLPG forexamples)
Connections: Black Market (From HJ Roll): May make a Streetwise roll to find a contact followed by a Persuasion roll to gain resources.
Major Psionic (From IF): May spend 2 ISP for +1 to Psionics roll or 4 ISP for +2 to Psionics roll
Epiphany. Something you never understood before suddenly “clicks.” You gain a d6 in any skill you previously did not have for the remainder of this game session. (Traded with Hardin, currently using for driving)
Kaja Earthblooded
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

L.C. nods. "Born and raised. And before you get your panties in a bunch, don't worry about my loyalty. Sad thing most people don't realize is the average soldier and citizen for the Coalition lives in conditioned fear of everything outside the Coalition. Of course it's hard to hate D-bees in general if you're psychic or a psi-stalker. 'OOh they are different than you' still hits home if you're anything but baseline human. Of course then there are the asshats who think any action is justified against the Coalition because of government policies and the super-assholes willing to follow them. Which only proves how dangerous magic and the alien are to the Coalition and provoke yet another round of expansion. Average guy just wants to provide a home for himself and his family, live to see another day, and not be eaten by a demon or monster. You know, the same thing everyone wants."

He pauses a moment then continues. "They just get fed a steady diet of propaganda and lies by the media and the leadership, and never know about things like setting up portable nukes in the school that happens to be next to a pyramid in Downtown Tolkeen - only as a fall-back position, nor executing a round of terror attacks on neighborhoods on the way there." He breathes deeply a moment before continuing.
Ludwig, Guard Boar
Arthur_Bishop
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Arthur_Bishop »

Arthur listens with calm blue eyes. "Believe it or not, you're the first coalition soldier I've ever met." He smirks. "I come from a small farming community and we were lucky, in a sense. Other than the occasional rift nearby, we didn't have much in the way of trouble."
Arthur

Skills:
Gambling d6 (2)
Intimidation d8 (3)
Investigation d6 (2)
Notice d6 (2)
Stealth d4 (1)
Streetwise d4 (1)
Survival d4 (1)

Hindrances

Edges
Miles RAD Radoslav

Post by Miles RAD Radoslav »

Sir William props his laser rifle against the side of the APC and sighs. He misses his old comrades, and wonders if Erin has recovered from the battle where she nearly died. His thoughts drift to his training at the secret sanctum of the Cyber Knights far to the west. All Cyber Knights have, at some point in their lives, a dream that points them in the direction of their life’s work, and Sir William’s dream led him here. In his dream, he fought shoulder to shoulder with the greatest warriors the order had ever produced against a demonic horde, valiantly defending a castle in the mountains. When he arrived at Castle Refuge, he knew at once that it was the castle from his dream. But he did not know from whence the demon horde might come. He looks around at his comrades setting up camp. These are good people and good fighters, and they will be needed. “I must keep them safe and hone my own skills, because one day, that horde will come, and I must be ready,” he thinks. At the same time, he knows that some of these dreams are allegory, not prophecy. Is that demonic horde a symbol for something else entirely? And if so… is he preparing for the right war?
Rad
Character Name: Miles "RAD" Radoslav
Parry:8/7, Toughness: 13/5
ISP:
10 /10
Wounds: 0
Fatigue: 0

Bennies: 3
Leethe
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Leethe »

Leethe comes into the common area and gets out her vibro glaive. She doesn't notice the other right away. She looks it over carefully, fully inspecting it. "It is just not the same..." She blinks for a second then looks a bit puzzled. "But what is it not the same as?" She asks.

She recalls her nightmare and touches her sternum, expecting something to be there but there is only a scar. Talking to herself, "It is not there. Is that a good thing... or bad? The ones that were chasing me seemed familiar as well, but I do not know who they were. was that me who was being chased? I do not remember... I do not..." She thinks on that for a moment, "The silver tear, whatever that thing was, converted them into some type of machine version of themselves. I hope it did not make its way here."

She is lost in thought for a minute before she looks up and notices the other people in the area and sets her glaive to the side. “Hello there. Just thinking on some things. How are you guys doing?”
Status Tracker
Leethe

Pace: 6 Parry: 6 Toughness: 12(5)
Note: When she has shroud up, all attacks against her suffer -1 penalty and she gains +1 to stealth trait rolls.
Wounds: 0 / 3 ; Fatigue: 0 / 2
ISP: 38 / 40 ; Energy: 10/15 Item Energy: 20/20
Bennies: 1 / 3
Golden Bennies: 0
Log
Q4 2019
  • 10/1: Benny spent for reroll of Psionic skill
  • Benny reset
  • 11/26: Benny for Soak and Benny for Reroll
Edit Signature
Hardin
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Hardin »

Leethe wrote:Leethe comes into the common area and gets out her vibro glaive. She doesn't notice the other right away. She looks it over carefully, fully inspecting it. "It is just not the same..." She blinks for a second then looks a bit puzzled. "But what is it not the same as?" She asks.

She recalls her nightmare and touches her sternum, expecting something to be there but there is only a scar. Talking to herself, "It is not there. Is that a good thing... or bad? The ones that were chasing me seemed familiar as well, but I do not know who they were. was that me who was being chased? I do not remember... I do not..." She thinks on that for a moment, "The silver tear, whatever that thing was, converted them into some type of machine version of themselves. I hope it did not make its way here."

She is lost in thought for a minute before she looks up and notices the other people in the area and sets her glaive to the side. “Hello there. Just thinking on some things. How are you guys doing?”
Hardin blinks at Leethe. "Yup, sure sounds like it. You doin' okay there, kiddo?"

Taking a ration bar from the store, Hardin plops down in one of the Mark V's seats and starts eating, a bit messily.

Ignoring a mildly disapproving look from LC, he turns to the new arrivals and, around a mouthful of processed protein and artificially flavored oats, he says, "So, yer a couple of robot killers, huh? We haven't seen much in the way of robot vehicles here in the 99, thankfully, but we ran into a buncha SAMASes a ways back," he gestures vaguely behind him, "which got a little ugly. CS maniacs, beggin' yer pardon, Sargento, fixed to murder a load of civilians we was haulin.' Everybody got out alive, but not all in one piece, them bastards."

With a snort and a forced laugh, "Not Brison, though; he's the stray we picked up after that fight, took a likin' to LC here. I'm sure he wasn't one o the ones pickin' a fight and blowing up our charges, and we take all kinds, right?" Hardin's dislike for Brison is not subtle.

"But anyway, how about y'all? Why'd you sign up with the Legion?"
Hardin and Jane
Hardin a Half-Elf Psi-Slinger
Parry: 5
Toughness: 10(3)
Notable Edges/Hindrances: Quick, Marksman, Wanted (Major): Coalition, Illiterate
Attributes: Agility d10, Smarts d12, Spirit d8, Strength d6, Vigor d8
Skills: Fighting d6, Shooting d10, Stealth d6, Riding d6 + 3, Notice d8, Psionics d12, Survival d6, Intimidate d8 + 3
Powers: Push (smite*) costs +1 ISP for +2 AP, ‘Kinesis (telekinesis) on a raise, gains effects of Steady Hands, Resist Energy (deflection*) gives the raise effect but is only good against energy (or partial-energy) attacks, Clear Mind (boost Trait*) costs +1 ISP to activate and has different trappings for each attribute and linked skills
Charisma: -2 (Half-elves treated as outsiders)
Equipment of Note: A Spiffy Hat (+1 to Intimidation, Rapid Recharge Edge, +2 to damage w/TW weapons or direct damage powers, Always Present)

Jane a Bandito Arms Robot Mustang
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d6, Spirit d6, Strength d12+5, Vigor d12
Skills: Fighting d8, Shooting d4, Stealth d8, Swimming d6, Notice d8 + 4, Survival d6
Pace: 12 (Acc/TS 10/50)
Parry: 6
Toughness: 20(10) MDC
Notes/Special Features:
  • All-Terrain: +2 to Riding checks
  • Sensor Suite (+2 to Notice, power armor sensor package)
  • Kick does Strength + d6 Mega Damage
  • Size +2
  • Brave/Fearless
  • Expanded Detection and Security Array (Danger Sense Edge and +2 to Notice)
  • Extraction (Agility roll to break off from melee without giving a free attack)
  • Nano-Repair System
Hardin Character Sheet
Jane Character Sheet
Signature
Foxx

Post by Foxx »

Hardin wrote: "But anyway, how about y'all? Why'd you sign up with the Legion?"
The dark elf had stripped down to her basic undersuit she wore with the armor. As much as she loves the feel of magical over protecting her body, it is cumbersome to wear for long periods of time. She thought about eating, but after watching Hardin eat, she would give it a pass for the moment. "Why did I join the legion," Foxx repeats. "Much like the reason our Sargent left the Coalition, because of a difference of opinion. Only I was truly dealing with the psychopaths that run the Magic Zone. I had thought I could make a difference there but overplayed my hand. Apparently, you can only fake being evil for so long before you have to prove that you are one of them. Things became quite complicated after that." A dark smile crosses her face, "I think they still have a bounty on me."

Losing her temper as she did was not one of her proudest moments either. One that her parents would disapprove of, even if the intentions were right.
Fauxalyn Norquinal
Character Name: Fauxalyn, Foxx
Parry: 5; Toughness: 5, Armor: 12 (+7), Spell & Armor: 22 (+7 & +10)
PP: 65/25
Wound -1, Soul Wound
  • Ley Line Magic Master
  • Ley Line Rejuvenation
  • Ley Line Sense
  • Ley Line Transmission
  • Ley Line Walking
  • Ley Line Observation Sphere
  • Ley Line Phasing
Bennies: 2

Edges:
  • Improved Rapid Recharge
  • Danger Sense
  • Linguist

Powers

Armor/Greater Armor, Bolt/Onslaught, Detect/Conceal Arcana, Dispel/Exalted Dispel, Invisibility/True Invisibility, Teleport/Greater Teleport

Legendary Trait:
  • World of Badass - Wild dice now 1d8
Miles RAD Radoslav

Post by Miles RAD Radoslav »

"Why did I join the Legion? Well, friend Hardin, I heard tales of Lord Coake's lost hope as the Cyber Knights split over Tolkeen, some defending the city and some standing aside, some even fighting the horrors that the mages of that city summoned in their defense. Had that war still raged, I know not what I would have chosen. But I know that Lord Coake has found new hope in the Tomorrow Legion, and I knew as soon as I heard of it that I should stand in defense of that hope."
Rad
Character Name: Miles "RAD" Radoslav
Parry:8/7, Toughness: 13/5
ISP:
10 /10
Wounds: 0
Fatigue: 0

Bennies: 3
Arthur_Bishop
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Arthur_Bishop »

Arthur nods to Rob. "He's really the Robot Killer, I'm just a support type really. I joined up because I wanted some excitement, and the Legion seemed like the best way to help people". A shrug.
Last edited by Arthur_Bishop on Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arthur

Skills:
Gambling d6 (2)
Intimidation d8 (3)
Investigation d6 (2)
Notice d6 (2)
Stealth d4 (1)
Streetwise d4 (1)
Survival d4 (1)

Hindrances

Edges
Leethe
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Leethe »

Looks over at Hardin, "I'm alright."

In responce to Hardin's inquire. "I was rescued by the Black Company..." she pauses for a second getting a strange feeling of Deja Vue. "again. They took me back to Castle Refuge. Not knowing who i am, I picked out the name Leethe, You can call me Lee if you want though. Didn't have anything else to do, so that is why i joined up."

She contemplates for a bit, "Dang it. If he is gone, that just leaves me to pilot this thing and I'm not good with weapon systems. Can anyone help me out on that?"
Status Tracker
Leethe

Note: When she has shroud up, all attacks against her suffer -1 penalty and she gains +1 to stealth trait rolls.
Log
Q4 2019
  • Benny reset
Edit Signature
Foxx

Post by Foxx »

"Ah, sorry Lee. Weapon systems are not my thing," the dark elf says. "Maybe if they were magic I could be of more help to you. I seem to have a problem with technology breaking around me."
Fauxalyn Norquinal
Character Name: Fauxalyn, Foxx
Parry: 5; Toughness: 5, Armor: 12 (+7), Spell & Armor: 22 (+7 & +10)
PP: 65/25
Wound -1, Soul Wound
  • Ley Line Magic Master
  • Ley Line Rejuvenation
  • Ley Line Sense
  • Ley Line Transmission
  • Ley Line Walking
  • Ley Line Observation Sphere
  • Ley Line Phasing
Bennies: 2

Edges:
  • Improved Rapid Recharge
  • Danger Sense
  • Linguist

Powers

Armor/Greater Armor, Bolt/Onslaught, Detect/Conceal Arcana, Dispel/Exalted Dispel, Invisibility/True Invisibility, Teleport/Greater Teleport

Legendary Trait:
  • World of Badass - Wild dice now 1d8
Arthur_Bishop
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Arthur_Bishop »

Arthur shakes his head. "Sorry, I'm basically useless when it comes to fixing things".
Arthur

Skills:
Gambling d6 (2)
Intimidation d8 (3)
Investigation d6 (2)
Notice d6 (2)
Stealth d4 (1)
Streetwise d4 (1)
Survival d4 (1)

Hindrances

Edges
Leethe
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Leethe »

Leethe sighs at the misconception she presented, “i don’t know how to shoot a gun.”
Status Tracker
Leethe

Log
Q4 2019
  • Benny reset
Edit Signature
Hardin
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Hardin »

Leethe wrote:Leethe sighs at the misconception she presented, “i don’t know how to shoot a gun.”
Hardin gives a grin. ”Now that is somethin’ ah can help with! Ah’d be happy to show you. Heck, ah taught our last batch a refugees to shoot in just a coupla a days. They weren’t marksmen or nothin’, but they sure held their own when we needed ‘em to.”
Hardin and Jane
Hardin a Half-Elf Psi-Slinger
Parry: 5
Toughness: 10(3)
Notable Edges/Hindrances: Quick, Marksman, Wanted (Major): Coalition, Illiterate
Attributes: Agility d10, Smarts d12, Spirit d8, Strength d6, Vigor d8
Skills: Fighting d6, Shooting d10, Stealth d6, Riding d6 + 3, Notice d8, Psionics d12, Survival d6, Intimidate d8 + 3
Powers: Push (smite*) costs +1 ISP for +2 AP, ‘Kinesis (telekinesis) on a raise, gains effects of Steady Hands, Resist Energy (deflection*) gives the raise effect but is only good against energy (or partial-energy) attacks, Clear Mind (boost Trait*) costs +1 ISP to activate and has different trappings for each attribute and linked skills
Charisma: -2 (Half-elves treated as outsiders)
Equipment of Note: A Spiffy Hat (+1 to Intimidation, Rapid Recharge Edge, +2 to damage w/TW weapons or direct damage powers, Always Present)

Jane a Bandito Arms Robot Mustang
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d6, Spirit d6, Strength d12+5, Vigor d12
Skills: Fighting d8, Shooting d4, Stealth d8, Swimming d6, Notice d8 + 4, Survival d6
Pace: 12 (Acc/TS 10/50)
Parry: 6
Toughness: 20(10) MDC
Notes/Special Features:
  • All-Terrain: +2 to Riding checks
  • Sensor Suite (+2 to Notice, power armor sensor package)
  • Kick does Strength + d6 Mega Damage
  • Size +2
  • Brave/Fearless
  • Expanded Detection and Security Array (Danger Sense Edge and +2 to Notice)
  • Extraction (Agility roll to break off from melee without giving a free attack)
  • Nano-Repair System
Hardin Character Sheet
Jane Character Sheet
Signature
Kaja Earthblooded
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

L.C. chuckles. It's Brison that speaks up though. "If anyone can teach you how to shoot, it's Hardin, though I'd be willing to run you through the basics as well. It's mostly about practice and honing whatever natural skill you have. If there is one thing the CS is good about, it's teaching folks how to shoot. Nice to use that to help people for a change."
Ludwig, Guard Boar
Leethe
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Leethe »

Leethe responds, "I'll gladly take anything you can teach me. Thank you."
Status Tracker
Leethe

Log
Q4 2019
  • Benny reset
Edit Signature
Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

THIS VEHICLE HAS BEEN SOLD SO THIS THREAD IS CLOSED

Instead go Post here: http://savagerifts.com/sr/viewtopic.php?f=129&t=2657
  • 2D6 EFFECT
    2 Catastrophe: Something goes terribly wrong. The GM must decide what, but some ideas are a new and permanent Minor Hindrance, the inability to use powers for several days, or an explosion of some sort. The backlash should be thematic if possible. If the hero tampers with dark forces for his abilities, for example, he might become corrupted or summon something sinister into the world. If he’s a weird scientist the device might explode for 3d6 damage in a Medium Blast Template, or he might develop a Quirk, Phobia, or other “madness.”

3 Backfire: The power succeeds as with a raise but affects a different target with the worst possible results. A bolt hits a random friend, boost Trait increases an enemy’s skill or attribute, etc. If there’s no likely target, he’s Stunned instead. If the power has a Duration other than Instant, it lasts its full term and can only be negated by dispel (the caster can’t voluntarily end it herself).

4–5 Short Circuit: The power fails but the Power Points allocated to it are spent, along with an additional 1d6 Power Points.

6–8 Stunned: The caster is Stunned (see page 106). She subtracts 2 from arcane skill rolls for the rest of the encounter (the penalty remains –2 even if she gets this result again).

9–10 Overload: The character’s synapses crackle and overload with power. He takes 2d6 damage plus the cost of the power in Power Points, including any Power Modifiers the player declared.

12 Overcharge: The power draws ambient energy from the air, automatically succeeding against the target with a raise and costing the caster no Power Points!

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
Rob Towell
Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

Unlocked so conversations can be finished. These posts will still count for the Q
  • 2D6 EFFECT

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
Rob Towell
Leethe
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Leethe »

Leethe trains with Hardin and Brison, allowing them to show her how to use guns and to learn to shoot. It does get slightly intense as Hardin shows her how to hold the gun and aim properly while standing behind her. The whole arms around her deal; assisting in holding the gun thing. Brison runs through the basics of gun safety, describing the parts and functions of guns. All the boring but important stuff.

The group heads outside for her to actually shoot, don't want to mess up the inside of the APC. Taking her first shoots, she misses a couple of times but Hardin again shows her aim better.
OOC Comments
need to detail out more personal feelings toward Hardin, if he is alright with that.
Status Tracker
Leethe

Log
Q4 2019
  • Benny reset
Edit Signature

Return to “Adventure Archive”