The Ruins Dramatic Task results

Now stop nagging me.
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

The Ruins Dramatic Task results

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

The Task: Overcome the intelligence's last ditch attempt to seal you underground and collapse the ceiling on you with its vile children stalking you. Even if you managed to survive the collapse some would say certain death would be the result if you failed. Success means you have escaped.
  • 5 successes are needed to accomplish this task. Below are some of the tasks that can be accomplished and I am open to any others that strike you:
    • Stabilize the pillar so the cave in moves from imminent to just shortly after we escape.
    • Beat back the darkness
    • Close the rift
    • Save the dragon egg from getting smashed
    • Save the rest of the survey team from becoming a vampire snack ( Free them from their crude prison as well)
    • There might be a CS vamp or two left alive that needs to be stopped before they stop you permanently
    • stop the doors from closing
    • Clear a path out of here back to the surface
    • Possibly grab and gear or body you want to retrieve before the ceiling collapses.

Ashlyn
(exhausted): 1 Success in holding the door and clear a way out
Penitent ( Fatigued): 2 Success in getting Devek the dark longsword, grabbing Spartacus' satchel/Letter, Holds the closing doorway.
Ink: 3 Success in free the wounded survey team and using the metal cage they were in to create an egg carton for the dragon eggs.
Leben: Too wounded to aid to the task ( But at least you are alive!)
Fizzwaite Zipwidget ( Exhausted): 1 Success to stabilizing the structural pillar.
Krysesia: 1 Success for closing the rift, and sending the Angels to help with the pillar.
Vela: ( Fatigued): 1 Success in helping free the survey team, getting Leben out, and snatching up the Iron Guard's armor.
Devek: ( I believe you forgot the -2 scene modifier): At least 1 success to toss the going nuclear SAMAS into the Rift just before the rift closed ( Would have been awesome if one of the mystics hit it with a celestial silver smite trapping ;) )
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Devek Ragaa
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Re: The Ruins Dramatic Task results

Post by Devek Ragaa »

Pender Lumkiss wrote:Devek: ( I believe you forgot the -2 scene modifier): At least 1 success to toss the going nuclear SAMAS into the Rift just before the rift closed ( Would have been awesome if one of the mystics hit it with a celestial silver smite trapping ;) )
Just noticed this post, don't think it matters anymore but the -2 penalty cancelled out my +2 bonus from Losing It.
Devek Ragaa
Wraith
Pace: 10, d12 Run; Parry: 6; Toughness: 13/15 (5/7)
Wounds: 1; Fatigue: 0
Conditions:
  • None
Defenses/Abilities/Active Effects:
  • -2 to be hit when aware of attacks
  • -2 to all Arcane Trait rolls targeting SBT/MBT around you
    • Current: SBT
  • Harris - Allied Extra
Current ISP: 0/20
Obi ISP: 0/10
Active Powers/Effects:
  • Astral Frenzy (Losing It)
  • Thulian Strike (Greater Smite - Ectoplasmic Reach)
  • Raging Current (Greater Quickness - Swirling Maelstrom Trapping)
  • Obsidian Transformation (Armor - Stone Skin Trapping
Edges:
  • Auto Psi Nullification: Free Action, automatic interrupt, Dispel once a round.
  • Champion: +2 damage and Toughness vs supernatural evil
Weapons: Current clip or in hand noted by asterisk(*)
  • Modded C-20 Laser Pistol - Hip Holster
    • Ammo: (16/16*); (16/16) - 2 e-clips
  • Modded C-10 Laser Rifle - Sling
    • Ammo: (20/20*); (20/20); (20/20) - 3 e-clips
    • Silvered Vibro Sword - Back sheath
    • Dark Longsword - Back sheath
Credits: 320
Bennies: 3/3

Account EP Reference
Lucius Draper Ledger
Make a Request
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Re: The Ruins Dramatic Task results

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Devek Ragaa wrote:
Pender Lumkiss wrote:Devek: ( I believe you forgot the -2 scene modifier): At least 1 success to toss the going nuclear SAMAS into the Rift just before the rift closed ( Would have been awesome if one of the mystics hit it with a celestial silver smite trapping ;) )
Just noticed this post, don't think it matters anymore but the -2 penalty cancelled out my +2 bonus from Losing It.
Oh shit, you would have recovered the sandels of tai chi. Well there is always next time. :lol:
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6

Return to “Adventure Archive”