Fourth Quarter 2019 GM Poll

"Go west, young man" - Horace Greeley
GM: Tribe of One

I hereby pledge to name my firstborn child ...

5 Legendary - (Met all requirements, see post for details) If we looked up GM gods you would at least be a footnote
100%
4 Heroic - Just about to Legendary, really only one thing is missing from your GM tool belt.
No votes
3 Veteran - Really good, you need a bit more experience and practice to reach the upper echelon of PbP GMs like Lars, VV, and High Command.
No votes
2 Seasoned - You swung for the fences, and did OK. You need a mentor or some serious retooling to take you farther as a PbP GM.
No votes
1 Novice - OK, so things are getting dire. Help!
No votes
0 Failed & New GM please - Maybe you should just be a player at this point.
No votes

Total votes: 7

Tribe of One

Fourth Quarter 2019 GM Poll

Post by Tribe of One »

GM Poll Fourth Quarter 2019
Are you having fun? Have thoughts (good, bad or constructive) about the past quarter? Let me know by voting and posting a comment below!

Tribe of One, Game Master (GM)

How to “rate” the GM, their Duties:
• Post Rate
• Notify Players via Hangouts of new posts.
• Be available to Players

☞ Maintain a GM post rate at a minimum of one adventure post per week.
☞ Have the IM contact info of each player in their group.
☞ Notify all players in the group via IM or PM of new GM posts, and other important updates.
☞ Be available for IM chat at least one day a week.

Note: Stealing this code with a hat tip to Pender
Above are the criteria for rating GMs on the site. As you have time, please vote in the above poll and let me know how I've done as your GM. Also let me know if there was anything that worked, fell flat or could have worked better this past quarter -- good, bad or ugly I appreciate the feedback. If there are mechanics or storylines you'd like to see get more attention, too late! It's the final countdown!Tribe of One

GM Rating Reward Table
Earn 5 EP
Earn 4 EP
Earn 3 EP
Earn 2 EP
Earn 1 EP
Fired 0 EP
GM Bennies: 7/7

Return to “Tomorrow Legion: 18th COT New West”