The Warehouse Base

Daniel
Daniel (Lars)

The Warehouse Base

Post by Daniel »

"The Warehouse" as the surviving members of the Hammers Mercenary Crew refer to it, was their base of operations in the city of Gloom. It is centrally located in the city, close to the Portal, Hotel, diners and mining ops. Its now your to use.

Remaining 14 Hammers in Gloom, now part of Black Company, if you want to hire them (or team up for now):
  • 2 GB pilots - one of which is the new ranking Hammer. Lt. Lamar Burton - who surrendered the Hammers to you.
  • 2 Full Conversion Cyborgs
  • 1 D'Norr Line Walker
  • 2 Juicers
  • 1 Crazie
  • 1 Body Fixer
  • 1 Operator
  • 4 Wilderness Scouts (1 is a Psi Stalker)
The warehouse has 20 Desert Fox Hovor Cycles, and two Mark V APC's in it.
Agents of Titan Robotics Industries (AoT)
The Agents (Players)
• Jim - Sparkmort Zipwidget: Male Tinker Gnome Power Armor Ace
• Derrick - Caiden: Male Human, Momano Headhunter
• Steve (Hans) - Berk: Male Simvan Psi-Druid Monster Tamer/Rider
• Murp - Rupetta Martin: Female Human MARS Merc Soldier (X-CS)
• Freemage - Lance: Male Dog Boy Techno-Warrior (Cyber[netic] Knight)
• CSC - Ozy “Oz”: Dragon

My Accounts:
Active
  • Daniel - Admin/GM of AoT
  • Jackal - IC (Neural Intelligence) - 7th SET
  • Vi - Space Pirate - Stars Without Numbers
  • Henry Grimes - CS Commando - Rumble in the Jungle

Not Active
  • Hondo - Wild Psi Stalker
  • Burn - Mega Juicer - Juicer Uprising (On Hold)
  • Blackfish - Ogre Combat Mage - 12th SET (On Hold)
  • Setrakian - Dragon Juicer - FoM Jungles (Retired)

NPC Accounts
  • Lord Coake - NPC
  • Valentine - NPC
  • Erin Tarn - NPC
  • James T - NPC
  • Hagen Lonovich - NPC

Carlos Caravello
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Re: The Warehouse Base

Post by Carlos Caravello »

Carlos lets out a low whistle at the hardware in the warehouse, "Nice little army they got going on here. Too bad we already blew up some other stuff." Moving around the warehouse he "kicks the tires" on all the stuff to make sure it's in good condition and battle ready. Some mercenaries are more professional than others, "We'll definitely need more bodies to use all this in the battle."
Character Information
Carlos Caravello
Armored Stats: Strength d12+2; Pace: 8; Toughness: 20 (7), +2 Ranged Attacks, +2 Stealth (wilderness)
Bennies 4/4
Hans Greuber
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Hans Greuber »

"That, Carlos, is why I try to capture the vehicles intact. Most of this stuff seems serviceable, even if not up to my usual maintenance standards. This seems like a good contribution to the Black Company... or at least whatever of it survives the upcoming battle."
Hans Greuber

PPE: 15 / 30 (11 - 13 Invested into Gargamel, 1 Invested into Humble's Bracelet)
Silver Ring 1: 5 / 10
Silver Ring 2: 5 / 10
Active Powers:
None
Combat Edges/Hindrances:
Hesitant
Arcane Machinist Gadgets Left: 1 /6
Created Gadgets:
Arcane Protection (6 PPE left)
Remote Viewing (6 PPE left)
Teleport (4 PPE left)
Dispel (9 PPE left)

Bennies: 1 (+1 Z) / 3
Base Amount
+1 Zombie Bennie
-1 to Reroll Fear against Vithen Wraiths
-1 to Reroll Arcana to Find Geist among Mirror Selves

Toughness: 16 (8); Parry: 4; Pace: 5 (d4)
Golems:
Gargamel (Invested PPE, Flying Pace 12, Mind Rider)
Huey (Mind Rider), Dewey, Louis
Alvin (Mind Rider), Simon, Theodore
https://savagerifts.com/sr/viewtopic.php?p=76048#p76048

Hans:
  • Fatigue: 0
    Wounds: 0
Golems (*=Mind Link, #=Winged)
  • Gargamel*#
    Huey*
    Dewey
    Louis
    Alvin*
    Simon
    Theodore
Thrudh Zebrem
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Thrudh Zebrem »

Thrudh's smile is as wide as Eleeanor's tires. "Jackpot." Walking around and taking stock, he nods at Hans.
"Yeah, they might could use a little love. But they'll do fer now. We oughta get started on processin' new recruits, restock, load up some ammo..." He stops short at the workshop area. "Hey, this oughta do real nice. I got somethin' ta take care of."
Repair
Repair to patch up the grackle sized SAMAS, with T-13 armor bonus
[dice]0[/dice]

WD Repair
[dice]1[/dice]
Thrudh takes several hours, but eventually leaves the workshop area. "Ain't my best work, but it'll do the trick fer the big fight. Now. What else we got on our plate?"
Thrudh Zebrem
Thrudh Zebrem
Bennies: 6 (+1 interlude, +1 max post quarter reward, +1 Carlos joker, +1 Humble joker, -1 reroll grenade damage, -1 extra effort OTO QC, +1 LaForge, +1 QC CS prison, -1 EE Gloom QC, +2 for successful 1st round QC, -1 EE notice, -1 EE repair)
Edges: Ace, Combat Ace, McGyver, Quick, Alertness, Steady Hands, Battle Hardened, Nerves of Steel, Brave
Pace: 6
Parry: 5
Toughness: 17(6) Triax T-13
Modified Triax T-13
  • Armor +6
    Toughness +2
    Full Environmental Protection
    Laser Torch
    • Range: 4/8/16
      Damage 3d6 MD, AP 3
      ROF: 1
    Robot arm
    • Reach 1
      Strength d6
      Laser cutter finger: 1d4 damage
    +2 Repair checks
    Targeting system: +2 ranged combat rolls
Weapon in hand: NE-75H Shoulder Cannon
  • Range 50/100/200
    Damage: 3d10, AP 0
    ROF 1, shots 20
    MD, Plasma, Str req d8, Intimidating Weapon, Snapfire, 25 standard rounds
Weapon in tail: NE-45 6 shots
  • Range: 10/20/40
    Damage: 3d8, AP 4
    ROF 1, Payload 6
    MD, Str req d8, Intimidating Weapon, Revolver, 36 CI rounds
Weapon on back: Portable Rocket Launcher
  • Range: 50/100/200
    Damage: 5d6 MD, SBT, AP 6
    ROF 1
Adventure card:
  • Spill the Beans - The subject of your questioning tells you everything you want to know, whether by friendly persuasion, intimidation, or force.
    Flesh Wound - Play to cause a wounded Extra to rise immediately, un-Shaken and unharmed. The Extra must have been wounded in the current "scene” (typically a combat or immediately thereafter).
Mountaineer Mk. 2
  • Light Railgun
    • Range: 100/200/400
      Damage: 2d10+4 MD, AP 10
      ROF 3, payload 45
  • Mini Missile Launcher
    • Range 100/200/400
      Damage: 5d6 MD SBT, AP 6
      ROF 1, payload 12
  • Medium Laser
    • Range: 150/300/600
      Damage: 3d10 MD, AP 10
      ROF 1
Edit Sig
Carlos Caravello
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

As they continue their inventory Carlos starts flipping through some various electronic components, stopping on one in particular and turning it over in his hand. This is worth some serious scratch, and maybe handy if we can get it to work. Looking at Hans he holds up the package, it reads: Advanced Warfare Computational Analysis Chip.

"Too bad we don't have a doc, with this thing in my head supplementing the battle field information my tactical training would go through the roof." Frowning he tosses the chip down, "Of course even if we could slide it in, the surgery would take too much recovery time."
Character Information
Carlos Caravello
Armored Stats: Strength d12+2; Pace: 8; Toughness: 20 (7), +2 Ranged Attacks, +2 Stealth (wilderness)
Bennies 4/4
Hans Greuber
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Hans Greuber »

Carlos Caravello wrote:As they continue their inventory Carlos starts flipping through some various electronic components, stopping on one in particular and turning it over in his hand. This is worth some serious scratch, and maybe handy if we can get it to work. Looking at Hans he holds up the package, it reads: Advanced Warfare Computational Analysis Chip.

"Too bad we don't have a doc, with this thing in my head supplementing the battle field information my tactical training would go through the roof." Frowning he tosses the chip down, "Of course even if we could slide it in, the surgery would take too much recovery time."
"The Hammers have a Cyberdoc... and we can always pay for another Doc to assist. As for recovery time, I can throw together a little Gadget that can get you back up to full combat readiness in less than a minute after surgery. Tell you what, since we haven't properly split the salvage from facing the Hammers, I will even front you some of the credits to get it done, if you'd like"

With Carlos's Nod, Hans puts together a Quantum Cellular Regenerator (Succor Gadget) in preparation to use it on Carlos
Quantum Cellular Regenerator
Roll to Build (No Significant Trapping)
  • Weird Science: [dice]0[/dice]
    Wild: [dice]1[/dice]
    Result: 7 - Success. Succor Gadget with 15 PPE.
Use on Carlos Post-Surgery:
  • Weird Science: [dice]2[/dice]
    Wild: [dice]3[/dice]
    Result: 9 - Success with Raise. 2 Levels of Fatigue Removed. Cost 1 PPE.
Once Carlos's surgery is finished, Hans steps up, runs his Quantum Cellular Regenerator over Carlos's head, and then turns and walks away.

"That should do it. When you are done laying down there, we've got some preparations to do."
Last edited by Hans Greuber on Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Hans Greuber

PPE: 15 / 30 (11 - 13 Invested into Gargamel, 1 Invested into Humble's Bracelet)
Active Powers:
None
Combat Edges/Hindrances:
Hesitant
Created Gadgets:
Teleport (4 PPE left)
Dispel (9 PPE left)

Base Amount
+1 Zombie Bennie

Golems:

Hans:
  • Gargamel*#
    Huey*
    Dewey
    Louis
    Alvin*
    Simon
    Theodore
Carlos Caravello
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Nodding at Hans, Carlos considers it over. Using magic to heal himself goes way beyond his training and upbringing. He knows that once he does it once they'll be no going back, Aww hell, there's already no going back.

"Alright, I got some cash too. Let get the best doc we can finds, preferably not a Hammer. I don't want one of those explosive devices in my noggin. If I can get back up on my feet in minutes we are golden for a fight...I can do a little recon too and figure out a battle plan with help from the computer."

Picking up the chip again he wipes off Hammer's dried blood and smiles, "Let's do it."

With a little finagling the team manages to get a proper Cyberdoc over to the warehouse for the surgery. Chuck, the Hammers' in-house doc, protests and grumbles but knows better than to argue with well armed mercenaries. The surgical suite is always prepped to deal with combat injuries so it's only a matter of laying down on the table. The surgery itself is pretty simple since Carlos already has some cybernetic systems to plug the chip unit into.

After a quick nip and tuck, Hans is able to turn on his Quantum Cellular Regenerator and Carlos leaps off the bed like nothing happened. Testing the chip he looks around the room and smiles as a stream of tactical data scrolls down the side of his HUD.
Character Information
Carlos Caravello
Bennies 4/4
Daniel
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Daniel »

• The Black Company is assembled in the warehouse, recently acquired from the Hammers, and are working on cataloguing spoils and preparing plans for upcoming actions...a little surgery, the members of the Hammers are mostly resting and recovering, making ready for night, they have cots and bed rolls laid out across the far side of the warehouse. Ailbhe is not present, she is at the AC building attempting to make contact with her employer, Rene. Sgt Hurtt and the Merc's from Amarok IV are present, having received a radio call from the BC they arrived to keep an eye on the Hammers. As they casually and alertly watch the Hammers, so that the members of the BC can plan and work, Hurtt passes out a fresh stock of cigars he picked up. "Figured you might need some more. Crazy few days. That broadcast was great y'all." Chuckling he puffs and blows a smoke ring as he grins and thinks about the broadcast.

A distant eking, scratching, tingle slowly works its way into everyone's attention. Located at the center of the warehouse a small triangle shaped mini-rift opens. A voice can be heard speaking through the small portal. The voice, male and sounding rushed, is immediately recognized by at least Alecto, maybe some others of the original BC as well.

"Do me a favor, don't blast me as I open this portal up the rest of the way. Its me Damien, Major Frost."

Major Frost (Shifter) of the original Black Company. You may recall he and Ember took off to investigate a possible location where some surviving members of the BC might be.

The portal / gateway crackles and rips open further. Opening up in hues of blue and white the portal expands, large enough about for a vehicle, or big ol' Ogre to walk through.

Stepping part way through the portal, Damien, dressed in a CS Officer's dress uniform sloppily salutes you. Looking at all those assembled, his eye brow raises.

"You've been busy."

Straddling the open portal Damien Frost tilts his head and looks at Sammy, "Dear gods...The Carlsbad Kitty lives. Holy hell, Sammy. I thought you were a Legion Cat. You join this mob? Heh. Okay listen up team. Ember and I infiltrated a prison camp where the last of the BC are kept. A true hell hole only the CS could made. Ember was hurt. I portal-ed her away to safety, but that leaves just me against a army of CS Peacekeepers. I got the pass key to open the doors to a hallway. Thing is, there is a crap load of ISS cops in there."

Looking at Alecto the Shifter says:

"Fill me in? Summary of whats going on, quick."

After a quick and brief summary, Frost nods, "Sure, that makes sense, I can portal us to the Prison, and back here before morning, assuming we are not stopped by the CS goons."

Major Frost has explained that several BC members who survived the battle against the CS Navy in the Great Lakes area are in a CS prison, Frost is hoping that one of the captured might be Blackwell himself. Exactly how many Mercs are alive, Frost does not know. Frost can, once you find them all, teleport (Rift) everyone back to this warehouse.

Frost is asking you (Alecto, Sammy, Humble, Thrudh, Gargamel, Carlos and Hans) to follow him into the portal, you see a dark room beyond the portal, a room marked by CS words and posters, like a Peacekeeper briefing room maybe.

Don't want to go? Or got something to say? Post here.

Going through portal? Post here: Step through the portal.

"Not sure who's locked up here but let's find out. Come on. We'll be back here in Gloom before morning."
Agents of Titan Robotics Industries (AoT)
The Agents (Players)
• Jim - Sparkmort Zipwidget: Male Tinker Gnome Power Armor Ace
• Derrick - Caiden: Male Human, Momano Headhunter
• Steve (Hans) - Berk: Male Simvan Psi-Druid Monster Tamer/Rider
• Murp - Rupetta Martin: Female Human MARS Merc Soldier (X-CS)
• Freemage - Lance: Male Dog Boy Techno-Warrior (Cyber[netic] Knight)
• CSC - Ozy “Oz”: Dragon

My Accounts:
Active
  • Daniel - Admin/GM of AoT
  • Jackal - IC (Neural Intelligence) - 7th SET
  • Vi - Space Pirate - Stars Without Numbers
  • Henry Grimes - CS Commando - Rumble in the Jungle

Not Active
  • Hondo - Wild Psi Stalker
  • Burn - Mega Juicer - Juicer Uprising (On Hold)
  • Blackfish - Ogre Combat Mage - 12th SET (On Hold)
  • Setrakian - Dragon Juicer - FoM Jungles (Retired)

NPC Accounts
  • Lord Coake - NPC
  • Valentine - NPC
  • Erin Tarn - NPC
  • James T - NPC
  • Hagen Lonovich - NPC

Humble
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Humble »

Squatting on the balls of hit feet in the corner back a bit from the group trying not to loom Humble hears the little person talking about his trouble and lost friends and when he sees his allies getting ready to go. Humble stands to his feat and takes a step forward. "Humble help?" He liked these people and would love to help them rescue their friends.

Parry: 9 (1 from swords)
Toughness: 16 (4)

Humble
Bennies and Resources

Icosa
Gold Patron
Gold Patron

Post by Icosa »

Alecto looks back at Humble and extends a hand.

"Come with us," she says. "You've proven your ability and loyalty."
OOC Comments
Bennies: 4/4 Red Bennies: 1
Toughness: 21 (9 armor), Parry 9
Notice: 1d8 (+2 visual)

Character Name: Alecto
Race: Android
Iconic Framework: MARS Techno Warrior
Attributes: Agility d10, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d10 (d12+2), Vigor d8
Charisma: +2; Pace: 6 (8); Parry: 6 (9); Toughness: 11 (+2 in armor, and +7 armor)

Race Package:
Adaptable (2)
Construct (8)

Outsider (-1) (Applies when true robotic nature is revealed)
Distinctive (Concealable; a Wound reveals) (-1)
Restricted Path (No ISP/PPE) (-2)
Wanted (Major) (-2) (CS, Federation would destroy immediately; also mysterious creating faction hasn't forgotten her)
Dependency (Power) (-2)

Skills: 15 (5 fight/shoot/throw)
Shooting 1d10
Fighting 1d8 (1d12+2)
Investigation 1d6
Persuasion 1d6
Stealth 1d8
Streetwise 1d8
Notice 1d8

Hindrances
Clueless (Major - Is rebuilding knowledge of the world after having suffered near-total memory loss)
Stubborn (Minor - Has great confidence in ability to calculate outcomes; tends to reject counterarguments)
Cautious (Minor - Always wants to plan for every contingency; cover every angle)

Edges
Adaptable: Attractive
Upgradable
Brawny (+1 Toughness, 8x Str carrying)
Brave (+2 vs fear)
Ambidextrous (ignore offhand penalty)
Rich (5000creds at start, 2 rolls on gear tables)
Filthy Rich (20,000 at start, 3 more rolls)
Quick Draw (draw weapon as free action, +2 to Agility to fast-draw)
Two-Fisted (ignore multi-action penalty for using off hand)
Level-headed (draw two initiative cards and use best)
Sweep (Make single Fighting attack and apply to all adjacent targets at -2)
Rock and Roll (Ignore recoil penalties on full-auto shots)
Strong Willed (+2 to Taunt and Intimidate; +2 on Tests of Wills)
Elan (+2 on rolls resulting from using a Benny)
Improved Sweep (Fighting attacks made with Sweep suffer no penalty)

Upgrades (Cybernetics): (Max Strain: 12)
Core Electronics (1)
* Interface jack: +4 Repair or Common knowledge for linked equipment, 20 mile radio
Optics Package (1)
* +2 sight Notice, IR/Nightsight, 50x distance/20x macro, +2 vs blinding, record images
Reinforced Frame 2 (2)
* +4 Toughness
Enhanced Vigor 1 (1)
* +1d Vigor
Cyber-Wired Reflexes 1 (1)
* +1d Agility
Wired Chip Port (1)
* 4d skill chip (Fighting)
Targeting Eye (1)
* +2 Shooting on calibrated weapons
Nano-Repair System (2)
* Heal 1 Wound/day, +4 vs Bleeding Out
Built in Weaponry (1)
* 1 Vibroblade (purchased: 13,500)

Gear
Wilk's 237 Laser Pistol (2d6+1, AP4, RoF 1, 16eclip, 15/30/60, semiauto)
JA-11 Laser Rifle (3d6 laser or 3d6+1 ion, AP2, RoF 1, 60eclip, 30/60/120, can do MD for 10x shot power +snapfire, reduces range penalties by 2)
Vibro-Sword (Str+1d10 MD)
NG-E4 Plasma Ejector (3d10 MD, no AP, RoF 1, 12eclip, 24/48/96, snapfire, affects least-armored location, can ignite)
NE-85 Personal Rail Gun
Range: 70/140/280
Damage: 2d10+4
RoF: 3
AP: 4
Shots: 20
Weight: 60 lbs
Cost: 75,000
Notes: Mega Damage, no Snapfire penalty. Shots listed are number of full bursts.
SFD Huntsman Armor (+3 armor mod)

The Fury - Signature Item
Exoskeleton Body Armor
+2 toughness, +9 armor
Pace +2
Str 1d12+2
Full environment
Loudspeaker, 10 mile radio, laser rangefinder, nightvision
Min str d8
96 hours operation on full charge

NG-S2 Survival Pack
2 person tent, +20% water supplies
Sleeping bag
Flashlight w/knife; solar
Inertial compass (+2 to Survival to navigate)
Short range (5 mile) radio
First aid kit (+1 to healing; 3 uses)
Hunting/Fishing kit (+1 to Survival to forage)
Three ‘saw wires’
Fire starter
Survival Knife, hatchet, wooden cross
4 signal flares
Climbing kit w/30 rope
Soap and washcloth
Canteen
2 weeks rations
Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

With approval given Humble gets up grabs his gear and prepares for battle.
  • 2D6 EFFECT
    2 Catastrophe: Something goes terribly wrong. The GM must decide what, but some ideas are a new and permanent Minor Hindrance, the inability to use powers for several days, or an explosion of some sort. The backlash should be thematic if possible. If the hero tampers with dark forces for his abilities, for example, he might become corrupted or summon something sinister into the world. If he’s a weird scientist the device might explode for 3d6 damage in a Medium Blast Template, or he might develop a Quirk, Phobia, or other “madness.”

3 Backfire: The power succeeds as with a raise but affects a different target with the worst possible results. A bolt hits a random friend, boost Trait increases an enemy’s skill or attribute, etc. If there’s no likely target, he’s Stunned instead. If the power has a Duration other than Instant, it lasts its full term and can only be negated by dispel (the caster can’t voluntarily end it herself).

4–5 Short Circuit: The power fails but the Power Points allocated to it are spent, along with an additional 1d6 Power Points.

6–8 Stunned: The caster is Stunned (see page 106). She subtracts 2 from arcane skill rolls for the rest of the encounter (the penalty remains –2 even if she gets this result again).

9–10 Overload: The character’s synapses crackle and overload with power. He takes 2d6 damage plus the cost of the power in Power Points, including any Power Modifiers the player declared.

11 Fatigue: The character suffers Fatigue.

12 Overcharge: The power draws ambient energy from the air, automatically succeeding against the target with a raise and costing the caster no Power Points!

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
- reroll line for quickness & activation for Calculating -
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
- reroll line for Hyperion Juicer -
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
53 = Jokers = They are equal
54 = Jokers = They are equal
- If no reroll is being used then there are 2 extra jokers -
55 = Jokers = They are equal
56 = Jokers = They are equal
and of course update your signatures!
"Possible and practical are two comrades who rarely see eye to eye."
Rob Towell
Thrudh Zebrem
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Thrudh Zebrem »

Thrudh shakes his head. "Don't that beat all. Frosty."
The situation laid out, Thrudh nods. "Alright. Let's spring 'em." He turns back to Humble. "Yeah, big guy, we might need yer special powers of persuasion. Mount up." He moves towards the portal, shoulder cannon at the ready.
Thrudh Zebrem
Thrudh Zebrem
Bennies: 6 (+1 interlude, +1 max post quarter reward, +1 Carlos joker, +1 Humble joker, -1 reroll grenade damage, -1 extra effort OTO QC, +1 LaForge, +1 QC CS prison, -1 EE Gloom QC, +2 for successful 1st round QC, -1 EE notice, -1 EE repair)
Edges: Ace, Combat Ace, McGyver, Quick, Alertness, Steady Hands, Battle Hardened, Nerves of Steel, Brave
Pace: 6
Parry: 5
Toughness: 17(6) Triax T-13
Modified Triax T-13
  • Armor +6
    Toughness +2
    Full Environmental Protection
    Laser Torch
    • Range: 4/8/16
      Damage 3d6 MD, AP 3
      ROF: 1
    Robot arm
    • Reach 1
      Strength d6
      Laser cutter finger: 1d4 damage
    +2 Repair checks
    Targeting system: +2 ranged combat rolls
Weapon in hand: NE-75H Shoulder Cannon
  • Range 50/100/200
    Damage: 3d10, AP 0
    ROF 1, shots 20
    MD, Plasma, Str req d8, Intimidating Weapon, Snapfire, 25 standard rounds
Weapon in tail: NE-45 6 shots
  • Range: 10/20/40
    Damage: 3d8, AP 4
    ROF 1, Payload 6
    MD, Str req d8, Intimidating Weapon, Revolver, 36 CI rounds
Weapon on back: Portable Rocket Launcher
  • Range: 50/100/200
    Damage: 5d6 MD, SBT, AP 6
    ROF 1
Adventure card:
  • Spill the Beans - The subject of your questioning tells you everything you want to know, whether by friendly persuasion, intimidation, or force.
    Flesh Wound - Play to cause a wounded Extra to rise immediately, un-Shaken and unharmed. The Extra must have been wounded in the current "scene” (typically a combat or immediately thereafter).
Mountaineer Mk. 2
  • Light Railgun
    • Range: 100/200/400
      Damage: 2d10+4 MD, AP 10
      ROF 3, payload 45
  • Mini Missile Launcher
    • Range 100/200/400
      Damage: 5d6 MD SBT, AP 6
      ROF 1, payload 12
  • Medium Laser
    • Range: 150/300/600
      Damage: 3d10 MD, AP 10
      ROF 1
Edit Sig
Hans Greuber
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Hans Greuber »

Before the time for it to work on them runs out, Hans gets all of the wounded Hammers and OTO forces brought near to him and overclocks his Biological Integrity Re-Integrator (Healing Gadget) and sends out a pulse of healing energy.
Mass Healing 3 Wounds
Mass Healing (+4 due Machine Maestro, -2 in lieu of Wound Penalties)
Weird Science: [dice]0[/dice]
Ace: [dice]2[/dice]
Wild: [dice]1[/dice]
Result: 15 - 3 Wounds Healed on each person within 12 (Spiritx2). Cost: 6 PPE
"Hammers, this is what you get if you work with us. You already have experienced what it is like if you work against us."
Hans Greuber

Active Powers:
None
Combat Edges/Hindrances:
Hesitant
Created Gadgets:
Teleport (4 PPE left)
Dispel (9 PPE left)

Base Amount
+1 Zombie Bennie

Golems:

Hans:
  • Gargamel*#
    Huey*
    Dewey
    Louis
    Alvin*
    Simon
    Theodore
sammy

Post by sammy »

" Meow, Damian Frost. Still opening portals and raking muck." Sammy slyly smiles, " CS prison heh? Not a problem. Part of the legion, yeah I'll always be part of the second SET. Right now, I am freelancing." . Sammy chuckles, " The laison between the black company and the tomorrow legion... Although the legion is trying to kill us, so I must be the worst liason ever." Sammy laughs purring all the way through the portal. As he goes through he casts Burton a look that says it all. Step out of line... No rock, no world, no realm will save you... I will comb through the multiverse and pull your spine right out from between your shoulders and make you eat it!
Sammy
Parry:5, Toughness: 14(7), +2 shooting with armor on
ISP: 30/30
Active Powers: None:
Combat Edges:
  • Level Headed
Other Edges of note:
  • Elan
Skills:
  • Notice d6
  • stealth d8
[/list]
Weapon in Hand: Sunshine TW revolver
Bennies
Bennies: 4/3
  • +1 optional dream state
    +1 High post rate
    +1 F and G
    -1 Skill trick
    -1 hell pillars
    -1 Fetetic hand to hand combat
Carlos Caravello
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

CS Prison? Carlos thinks to himself. I've been trying like he'll to avoid those. The idea of a attacking the CS doesn't sit well with him. Then again, they wouldn't have any problem shooting at him.

Afterall I am a d-bee loving scumbag who just got healed by magic. I should shoot myself.

Taking a swig fromm his flask he sighs, "Let's get this over with."
Character Information
Carlos Caravello
Bennies 4/4
Gargamel
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Gargamel »

OOC Comments
Notice [dice]0[/dice]
ace [dice]2[/dice]
wild dice [dice]1[/dice]
Notice 10

Gargamel had been listening to the discussions regarding the Hammers, but had declined any more of an opinion. Thrudh was in charge and Alecto and Hans had the grief with them. Either way, he’d said they needed checking over and would leave that to Hans. He hung with Sgt Hurrt and his men, having built up a camaraderie with them back on Amorak IV.
He was surprised to see Major Frost suddenly appear in the Warehouse through a rift, having susoected that they wouldn’t see them for a lot longer.

“Overwhelming odds, small chance of victory, what are we waiting for? We can handle this,” Gargamel spoke confidently, checking his weapons were fully loaded before stepping through the portal.
OOC Comments
http://savagerifts.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=344

Parry 7, Toughness 14(7)
Armed with Battle Fury Blade, Shard Pistol and Wilk’s 320 Laser Pistol,

Also Conrad

http://savagerifts.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=82

Return to “The City of Gloom”