Legendary Edges

Edges from other settings, custom edges, etc. available to characters.
High Command
The Savage Inquisition

Legendary Edges

Post by High Command »

Custom Edges

Edges from the Core Books aside from SWD

Edges from other Settings
Tales of the 17th SOG
"In so far as you are concerned, I am the right arm of High Command itself. You are my Fist, be ready to strike at any moment." Major Killian Gregor, 3rd SOG Battalion, CSSD, Chi-Town.
High Command
The Savage Inquisition

Custom Edges

Post by High Command »

Custom Edges

Psi-Nullifier's Denial [Legendary]
Requirements: Legendary, Master Psionic, Psi-Nullifier
This is the ultimate manifestation of the Psi-Nullifier's ability to interfere with arcane powers within their Null-Field. They gain the following as an additional Power; this Edge is the only way to add this Power to a character's list:
  • Enhance Psi-Null Field
    Power Points: 6
    Range: Self
    Duration: 3 (1/round)
    This power acts as the exalted dispel Power, initially affecting all targets within the area of the caster's Psi-Null Field other than himself using the normal rules for that Power (including potentially shutting down magical items for 1d6 minutes).
    In addition, at the time of casting, the character may invoke any one of the following effects for free. Additional effects may be added at an additional +1 ISP each to both the casting cost and the maintenance cost (so with all three effects activated, the power costs 8 ISP to invoke, and 3/rd to maintain after 3 rounds).
    • The Null-Field's effect intensifies, increasing the penalty to all Arcane Background Trait tests by -2.
    • Within the Null-Field, dampen any arcane backgrounds, causing the arcane power’s range is reduced to half (nonranged powers have their Power Point cost doubled).
    • Dampen any arcane backgrounds, causing arcane attacks to do only half damage within the area.
    Note that the Psi-Nullifier himself is still immune to these effects.
Tales of the 17th SOG
"In so far as you are concerned, I am the right arm of High Command itself. You are my Fist, be ready to strike at any moment." Major Killian Gregor, 3rd SOG Battalion, CSSD, Chi-Town.
High Command
The Savage Inquisition

Post by High Command »

Tales of the 17th SOG
High Command
The Savage Inquisition

Post by High Command »

Tales of the 17th SOG

Return to “Approved Edges & Hindrances”