Tieronar (Brinchie Explorer)

Home to characters who have been put into an official "Inactive Character Slot" for later use.
Tieronar

Tieronar (Brinchie Explorer)

Post by Tieronar »

Tieronar has moved here to help the Black Lanterns protect the "Civilized" lands. The Brinchie is an enthusiastic, eager explorer, looking to find companions to help him fight the Darkness. He rarely carries weapons openly. (I'll ad more later.)

Here is a Notice Roll Code you can copy and paste

Code: Select all

[OOC=Notice]
Notice [Dice]1d6[/Dice]
Notice Wild [Dice]1d6[/Dice]

.[/OOC]

Charisma: -2; Pace: 8; Parry: 7 (9/10), -1 TO BE HIT (Skein of the Ages), Opponents at -2 Gangup against me. , Toughness: 9 (3) Bennies: 3+2+1/3 +2+1
+ 1 Golden Benny
Tieronar

Re: Tieronar (Brinchie Explorer)

Post by Tieronar »

Brinchie Black Lantern Wandering Explorer

Player: GmGerrymander
Google Handle:

Tieronar (Tier)
Race: Brinchie

Attributes:
Agility d10,
Smarts d6,
Spirit d6,
Strength d8,
Vigor d8

Charisma: -2; Pace: 8; Parry: 7/9/10, Toughness: 9 (3)

Skills:
Fighting d10
Notice D6
Persuade d6
Ride d4
Stealth d6
Throw d6
Climb d4
Streetwise d4
Investigate d6

Hindrances:
Maj:Curious
Min: Loyal
Vow: Black Lanterns
(Brinchie Hinderances: Need Action, Outsider, Hot Blooded, Flighty)

EDGES:
Ambidextrous
Two Weapon Fighting
Kalinata: Claws d6, Gang up against me is at -1

Gear:
Leather of Invulnerability
This enchanted leather provides the wearer with a magical shield around their body making them near invulnerable. This powerful enchantment does not stack with the armor spell, but can be combined with boost vigor, bless, or deflection.
Armor +1, Coverage -4, Weight 15, Enchantment +3 Toughness

Bracers (+1 Parry)
Skein of the Ages: -1 to be hit

Bennies: 3+2+1/3 +2+1
+ 1 Golden Benny

Focus

Play this card to gain +4 on any single opposed roll. Or if the character is an Adept the bonus is +6

False Prophets: Play during combat with the Forces of the Prelacy. This character receives +2 to all Fighting, Shooting, Throwing, and Spellcasting rolls, as well as damage until end of combat.

Advancement Track
Tieronar - 30 XP 14 EP
Novice 1: Kalinata Claws d6, Gang up against me is at -1
Novice 2: +1d Vigor
Novice 3: Acrobat +2 Nimbleness Agility Rolls, +1 Parry Unencumbered
Novice 4: Adroit +1d AGL and +1 Level Cap
Seasoned 1: +1d STR
Seasoned 2: +2 Skill Points (Fighting and Throw)
Seasoned 3: Block: +1 Parry, Gangup Against me is -1.
Seasoned 4:
Seasoned 5:
Veteran 1:
Veteran 2:
Veteran 3:
Veteran 4:
Veteran 5:
Heroic 1:
Heroic 2:
Heroic 3:
Heroic 4:
Heroic 5:
Legendary 1:
Legendary 2:
Legendary 3:
Legendary 4:

Well Fudge
Sometimes bennies, extra effort, and all that just leaves you out to dry. For those times when you just have to succeed, these rewards give you one more kick at the can.
(1 EP) Purchase 1 additional Benny for any character
(1 EP) Roll d54 for a random Adventure Card - Card List
(1 EP) To add +2 to any Trait or Skill Roll (must be declared before rolling and included in roll modifiers, applies to only one roll and does not carry over with Bennies onto re-rolls)
(5 EP) Choose any Adventure card from the deck not already in use
(5 EP) Deus Ex Machina: Retroactively Spend a Benny to reroll a critical failure.

Adventure Card Notes:
Max 4 draws per quarter.
Adventure Cards are held until used. Players can only hold one card per rank (Novice = 1, Seasoned = 2, Veteran = 3, Heroic & Legendary =4). EP & Patron Cards do not count toward this limit.
There are a limited number of each card in the 'Community Deck", once all of each type are in play they are unavailable for use by another player.

Special Gear
Your hero has access to some special gear. You must include a brief statement of how this item came to your character.
(5 EP) One of your items is White Silver or Iron Wood gaining the resistance to destruction and ability to trigger vulnerabilities of foes.
(10 EP) Gain a Signature Item Slot. This is a custom item equal to an Artificer item of your character’s Rank. Maximum of 1 signature or patron item per character. The player proposes the items and works in the site item validation, once approved the GM arranges for the items delivery in play, or at character creation as appropriate.
Last edited by Tieronar on Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:35 pm, edited 42 times in total.
Charisma: -2; Pace: 8; Parry: 7 (9/10), -1 TO BE HIT (Skein of the Ages), Opponents at -2 Gangup against me. , Toughness: 9 (3) Bennies: 3+2+1/3 +2+1
+ 1 Golden Benny
Tieronar

Post by Tieronar »

http://www.godwars2.org/SavageWorlds/sh ... ,Advances1,

Had to adjust. M notice was too high.
+ 1 Golden Benny
Tieronar

Post by Tieronar »

Code: Select all

[b] Text Here [/b] = Bold Text 
[i] Text Here [/i] = Italicized Text
[u] Text Here [/u] = Underlines Text
[quote]  Text Here [/quote] Quoted post from another player
[list]
 Text Here 
 Text Here 
 Text Here [/list] = a list of values
[color=Red] [/color] Text color changes can use actual HTML color codes or Blue, Red, Black, Yellow
[Dice]5d6[/Dice] = Rolls dice by the amount listed. Only one die type are a time in a tag
[HR][/HR] = This is a line break, no text goes in the middle
[OOC=Name IT]  Text Here [/OOC] You can hit "=XXX" where X is the name of your out of character and then enter your text. No special characters in the OOC tag name. See bellow for an example

+ 1 Golden Benny
Tieronar

Post by Tieronar »

Sits with the party around the campfire, carefully cleaning, smoothing, and folding a scarf embroidered with multiple, often conflicting patterns. As he runs the pads of his fingers over the colorful thread, the Brinchie quietly recites names to himself. As he does so, his body noticeably relaxes, as if the stress of the day is leaving his body.

Looking up, Tier notices that he is being watched.

"This. This is a family heirloom. Passed down for generations. It started as a simple wristband the family matriarch made for her daughter..." Tier pauses to point out the different patterns. "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen owners ago."

He unfolds the scarf, holding it up for all to see.

"Mama Gristikna was a powerful woman. And she called the Light to protect her daughter Taskimir when she wove the band.

"Taski added several rows of her own before giving it to her mate Khirasno.

"He claimed it protected him from death in the Hennwoods, and he added his own row before giving it to his son Khisnor.

"Of course, buy then it was too big to be a wristband, so Khisnor wore it as a choker. He narrowly avoided being beheaded by some bandits, and so he kept it as a lucky charm, passing it on to his daughter Shikafir.

"Shika herself was a powerful shamaness, and when she wove her own tale into the threads, she added her own blessings before passing it on to her sister's daughter Firna.

"Firna wore it for years, adding many rows before she gave it to her son Rhonnor.

"Rhonnor was a wanderer and explorer, and he disappeared for almost twenty years before returning to the family with a young bride and a newborn. Rhonnor had three more children, adding a new series of threads for each new member of his family.

"His youngest, Brinnanna, was the first to wear the lucky heirloom as an actual scarf. She was an accomplished hunter."

Tieronar grins mischievously.

"She was also an accomplished seductress. She always left the clan for her dalliances, and came back more than once with a kit of her own. After adding a few rows to this scarf, she passed it on to her son Ferd.

"Ferd was quiet and studious. Never got into a real fight. Spent most of his time fixing wagons and making things with his hands. But he kept the tradition and added his own threads.

"His son Chirnonor was the exact opposite. He wore this scarf everywhere and he put it's legacy to the test, constantly getting into duels and other scrapes. Each of these knots," the Brinchie points to thick tangles of thread, "are for a different duel he won.

"Chirnonor passed the scarf on to his sister Dichera, who was a seamstress by trade. She added this lovely pattern with the family crest before giving it to her own son Achreor.

"Achreor was another spiritual follower of the Light, and he used the scarf as a vestment every day when he made his morning prayers. When his children hit their teens, he gave it to his own son Tamnir, who wore it for years. However, Tamnir gifted the scarf to his twin sister Teera when she was married, as a present for her future offspring. Each of them added their own rows, sometimes completing each others' patterns.

"Teera's daughter Niecha was a confident warrior, and she wore the scarf while acting as family guardian. She claimed it protected her more than once from strange forces.

"When her son Caedmeron was gifted the scarf, he relied on its power to keep him safe in...less noble pursuits. Great Grandsire Caedmeron was something of a...rake and confidence man. He spent time running from city to city romancing people and taking money from others, always returning to the Clan with a small fortune to keep us going. Then one day he returned with a Kit of his own, Hriska.

"Granddam Hriska grew up precocious and wise, and she traveled a bit before settling down as Matriarch of my side of the family. When she gave this to me before I left on this", Tieronar sweeps one hand wide, " grand adventure, she made me recite the names of each family member over and over. Told me this scarf, the family scarf, the Skein of Ages, would keep me safe. And that someday, I would have to add my own story to the thread."

The Brinchie begins to fold the scarf again.

"Now I just need to learn how to sew. Or find a mate who can."

He places the scarf on top of his pack. Folding his hands, he recites the names again.

"Gristikna, Taskimir, Khirasno, Khisnor, Shika, Firna, Rhonnor, Brinnanna, Ferd, Chirnonor, Dichera, Achreor, Tamnir, Teera, Niecha, Caedmeron, Hriska."
OOC Comments
The Skein of Ages, when worn, provides the wearer with -1 to be hit.
+ 1 Golden Benny
Tieronar

Post by Tieronar »

Adventure Card[dice]0[/dice]
+ 1 Golden Benny
Tieronar

Post by Tieronar »

Adventure Card [dice:1afereiw]43013:0[/dice:1afereiw]
+ 1 Golden Benny
Tieronar

Post by Tieronar »

Oops : [dice:320ke4vd]43016:0[/dice:320ke4vd]

Focus

Play this card to gain +4 on any single opposed roll. Or if the character is an Adept the bonus is +6.
+ 1 Golden Benny

Return to “Cryo-Freeze”