Their questionable antics.
Technospawn
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

1.0 Aftermath

Post by Technospawn »

Basement of Jimmy's
07 April 2030

@Mor was tinkering with another experiment when @Vendetta walked in and dropped a package on the table. The package landed in the middle of the experiment. Mor lost concentration and the quantum wave field collasped with a small explosion. The explosion throw several items off the desk. Vendetta looked down at the table for a second then stumbled over to the couch and collasped himself.

Mor examined the package and noticed it was a Fedex flat rate shipping box but there was no label on it. The Name "Robert Fateson" was written on the box in black marker in neat penmanship. Further examinations of the box revealed nothing more of interest.

While Mor was examining the box @Mirror and the other ran into the room to see what happened. Seeing the small mess and that Mor was more interested in the box and than the explosion, everyone relaxed a little. Finally after making sure the box was safe Mor opened it. Inside was a clear photo of Robert walking down the alley about 2 blocks from Jimmy's. The photo was high res and clearly showed Robert. It also showed his hands covered in something dark and sticky. A small note was attached.
You were warned. I gave you a simple task and told you what failure would mean. Do not fail again. Bring me the head of Razor.

As the group sat there discussing the photo, the nightly news came on. The news anchor said something about a brutal slaying of a family of 4. A spokesperson for the police say they are current investigating and have set up a tip line. They have released this photo of a person of interest. the screen flashed to the photo Mor was holding. But the copy on the screen was very grainy and it was hard to make out the face completely. Also the photo on the TV showed the stuff on his hands as more reddish in color.

Ok so let me know where you are, what you are doing, and how you react to the news.
GM Stuff
Initiative

Code: Select all

[b][color=#BF0000] Initiative[/b]
I will roll 1d56 for each of your initiative cards. I do not reroll duplicates, instead there are 2 extra Joker positions. Ties can be broken by an athletics roll.
[list][*][b]Lowest card goes first[/b]
[*][b]Quick rerolls 41 or higher[/b]
[*]1, 2, 3, 4 are considered Jokers
[*]Cards divisible by 4 are considered Clubs for hindrances affected by Clubs (excepting 4 which is a joker).[/list][/color][/b]
Savage Realms Bennies
GM = 7/7 Jarierth = 0/2
Mor

Re: 1.0 Aftermath

Post by Mor »

Mor looks at the letter and then looks up. “What, he wants to black mail us with a picture of me eating chocolate donuts?

“Who is this guy, do one of you remember him asking us to do something before?”

Then when the news show came on Mor watched it with a pressure growing in his chest. “What the hell. Who is this guy? This is not good, not good.” The kid obviously in a little bit of a panic as he thinks. Looking at Medium he asks. “Can you check this out. Whoever this guy is we need to be able to figure him out or something. I do not want to be someone's puppet. I mean even if I do this, then what next. He blackmails the rest of us?”
Naabaahii

Post by Naabaahii »

When he see's the news report and places Robbie, he doesn't even have to see the note before he jumps up. "Jesus Christ!!!!!!! They went after the kid, those feckless pieces of s&*t. I am gonna find them and f%$#ing murder them." As the others read the note out load, he walks across the room and punches the brick wall, the bricks fracture as does his hand as it collapses when his bones visibly break, he doesnt flinch. He pulls back his hands which visibly repairs and returns to normal in a few seconds. "I am so tired of this bulls&*t. Let's find this Razor, and use him to find out who they are and put them in the f^&*ing ground." Why the f*&k did they frame the kid, he doesn't even use his hands to fight, He could of crushed them with a robot, or exploded them with one of his cubes. Any of the others of us would of been a more sensible target.
Last edited by Naabaahii on Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Naabaahii
Wounds: 3/3
ISP: 10/10
Bennies: 2/3
Parry: 7
Toughness: 19 (6)

Ak'is
Parry: 4
Toughness: 10

Dzeel
Parry: 6
Toughness: 11
Mor

Post by Mor »

Instead of escalating his emoptions seeing the excitement coming from @Vendetta helps calm Mor as he realized he was not going to be alone in this situation. Deep down the isolation he felt at being targeted messed with his head deep down. But the support from even one friends was enough to level him out.
The Medium

Post by The Medium »

Realizing that the explosion was not due to any enemy action because no Ghosts warned him about it, Thomas made his way over to the box.

"If this was a digital file, Mor, I am sure you could strip any meta data from the file, so he sent the picture. Unfortunately for him, I can
Object Read
The hero has the ability to “read” an object and sense certain details about its past use or important events that
happened in its presence.
To read an object, the super chooses a target within 6” (12 yards) and makes a Focus roll. If he’s successful, he gets a vague impression of the information he’s looking for. With a raise, the information is more clear.
An object reader can only try to read an important object, or the general mundane objects, in an area once. If he fails, he can’t attune to those items.
Objects carry hazy and obscure impressions. They rarely convey details or the specific identities of their users. The power provides clues but rarely ruins the mystery. A significant relic, such as Cortez’s sword or the coat Lincoln was wearing when he died, might have far more vivid impressions—perhaps due to the psychic energy impressed upon it by some momentous event.
and maybe pick up some
Focus: 1d12+2!!: [12]+2 = 14
  • Ace: 1d12!!+14!!: [5]+14 = 19
Wild: 1d6!!+2!!: [1]+2 = 3
Result: 19 - Success with Raise(s)
about the person who sent us this message. I wouldn't be surprised if he did some sort of Deep Fake editing to make the picture look more incriminating. Time to see what cannot be seen..."

His eyes rolling back momentarily, The Medium seemed to sort of stare with his then sightless eyes at the box, photo and note.
OOC Comments
For The Medium
Last edited by Tiny Tim on Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Toughness: 8(2*); Force Field 4
+2 Ballistic Armor; Can be used as a
-2 Cover, +2 Parry

Reduces Fire Damage by 4

Pace 6; dropping roughly 10 vertical feet for every 100 horizontal feet traveled

Opponents subtract 1 from direct attacks against him unless he’s Bound, Entangled, or
motionless

+4 Ballistic Armor

Damage: Str+d4
Note: After resolving damage, a target hit by a stun weapon must make a Vigor roll (at −2 with a raise on the attack) or be Stunned.

Damage: Str+d6 AP4
Note: Heavy Weapon

Range: 10/20/40
Shots: 12 / 12
Notes: When a target is hit, he must make a Vigor roll (at –2 with a raise on the Shooting roll) or be Stunned.
2 Spare Power Packs

Bennies: 2
Mirror

Post by Mirror »

She sees the picture on the TV then the note and frowns. "Who is Razor?"

As she waits for an answer she resheaths her sword and attached the sheath to her waist. She hadn't had it on but grabbed it when she heard the explosion.
Cheatsheet
Attributes
Agility: d12, Smarts: d4, Spirit: d10, Strength: d6, Vigor: d6

Skills
Athletics (Agility): d6, Common Knowledge (Smarts): d4, Fighting (Agility): d12, Focus (Spirit): d10+4, Language (Smarts): English (Native) d8, Notice (Smarts): d4, Persuasion (Spirit): d4, Shooting (Agility): d8, Stealth (Agility): d8

Edges

Curious, Loyal, Stubborn, Reckless, Wanted (Major - MCB)

Powers
Chameleon, CopyCat, Melee Attack, Regeneration, Skill Bonus (Focus), Super Attribute (Agility, 1/session can use Agility instead of other attribute), Toughness

Bennies: 4/4
Wounds: None
Fatigue: None
Parry: 10 (Unarmed 11)
Toughness: 9 (2)

Unarmed: d12+2/4d6 bonus d10
Sword: d12 /3d6+d8
Gun: d8+1/2d6 (12/24/48)
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

Deimos takes off his glasses, carefully polishing them with a handkerchief. He watches @Vendetta punch the wall and when he calms a bit, he speaks.

"Had anyone heard of this "Razor" person before?"

He opens his briefcase, outs the table in it and pulls out a sleek looking laptop.

"Obviously I'll start researching murders to see if we can find any commonalities, but beyond that, what's the game plan? Hopefully the police haven't fouled things up too bad..."

Research 1d8!! 1d6!!: [3]+[2] = 5
Benny
1d8!! 1d6!!: [2]+[5] = 7
Technospawn
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Technospawn »

Mor wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:34 pm
You received a dossier on class II super a week ago with a note to "find him or else." The dossier did not list his name as razor but that might be him.
If Razor is the one in the dossier then he is a class II super with the ability channel very precise streams of high velocity air. The streams are so precise they look like scalpel cuts and can even slice through hard objects. The description for him is vague. Average height and weight. Wears all black. Might be white. He likes to prey on hookers and the homeless in Hunt's Point. He skins them alive.

Tiny Tim wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:30 pm Realizing that the explosion was not due to any enemy action because no Ghosts warned him about it, Thomas made his way over to the box.

"If this was a digital file, Mor, I am sure you could strip any meta data from the file, so he sent the picture. Unfortunately for him, I can
Object Read
The hero has the ability to “read” an object and sense certain details about its past use or important events that
To read an object, the super chooses a target within 6” (12 yards) and makes a Focus roll. If he’s successful, he gets a vague impression of the information he’s looking for. With a raise, the information is more clear.
An object reader can only try to read an important object, or the general mundane objects, in an area once. If he fails, he can’t attune to those items.
Objects carry hazy and obscure impressions. They rarely convey details or the specific identities of their users. The power provides clues but rarely ruins the mystery. A significant relic, such as Cortez’s sword or the coat Lincoln was wearing when he died, might have far more vivid impressions—perhaps due to the psychic energy impressed upon it by some momentous event.
and maybe pick up some
about the person who sent us this message. I wouldn't be surprised if he did some sort of Deep Fake editing to make the picture look more incriminating. Time to see what cannot be seen..."

His eyes rolling back momentarily, The Medium seemed to sort of stare with his then sightless eyes at the box, photo and note.
OOC Comments
For The Medium
You feel deep and unrestrained anger. Anger so violent it overwhelms your senses. Just before you lose connection you hear the laughter of a young girl then a horrific scream. You see an image of a teenage Hispanic boy then everything goes dark.
GM Stuff
Initiative

I will roll 1d56 for each of your initiative cards. I do not reroll duplicates, instead there are 2 extra Joker positions. Ties can be broken by an athletics roll.
[*]Cards divisible by 4 are considered Clubs for hindrances affected by Clubs (excepting 4 which is a joker).[/list][/color][/b]
Savage Realms Bennies
GM = 7/7 Jarierth = 0/2
Tatterdemalion

Post by Tatterdemalion »

Networking (Streetwise) 8
Networking/Streetwise Intimidation 1d6!!+4: [4]+4 = 8
Wild Intimidation 1d6!!+4: [2]+4 = 6

Charlie is taken aback by the explosion, but then comes over to see what's going on. As the situation becomes clear, he frowns, then walks over to the desk and picks up the dossier they were sent earlier. He flips through it and scowls. "Okay, I think we need to get our priorities straight. Yeah, being blackmailed sucks, but frankly, this asshat needs to go down, hard, anyway. I'll be back in a few hours."

He goes over to the locker, gets his full multi-layered street clothes on, and heads out the door. He considers taking the gentle approach, but the contents of the file were pretty sickening, and they need the word, fast. So instead of chatting nicely with the street-folk, he starts catching lone gangers away from their packs, and... strongly urging them to give him some intel. It's amazing how quickly shouting like a madman and hitting a nearby wall with a lead pipe will loosen some people's lips.

He takes notes after each 'interview' on a small pad of paper he keeps tucked into the pocket of his flannel shirt, along with a pencil, trying to put together an idea of how Razor has been stalking his prey, and ideally what part of Hunt's Point he's likely to be in next. Best way to catch an animal like this is to get ahead of him....
Tatterdemalion Stats
Traits
Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d8, Spirit d10, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Pace: 6/d6; Parry: 5; Toughness: 6 (1)
Skills:
Focus d12+6; Fighting d6
Athletics d4; Survival d4
Notice d6; Stealth d6
Common Knowledge d6 (+2 Streetwise); Language (English Native) d8;
Persuasion d4 (+2 Streetwise Networking); Intimidation d6+2 (+2 Streetwise Networking)
Hindrances: Monologuer, Grim, Minor Ruthless, All Thumbs, Poverty, Major Wanted, Compromised
Edges: Connections (Street People); Rabble Rouser (Intimidate all targets in an MBT); Other Edges already included in stats
Powers:
Ruination: Range 6", Single target/MBT/LBT. Destroy inanimate objects Hardness <= 20 if Very Small; larger have a VS area destroyed instead. Living targets roll Vigor -2/-4 or suffer a Wound.
Atrophy: Range 12". Up to 4 Targets. Select any Trait, all targets suffer -1/-2 Die-Types, min d4. Ends after target's next turn.
Breakdown: Touch. Small devices shut down, vehicle-size suffer a Critical Hit (SWADE 119). Called Shot to take out a sub-system on a large target. Simple/Moderate/Complex: -0/-2/-4.
Disrupt & Disperse: Requires activation, Ranged attacks suffer -5 to hit
Living Crucible: Immune to Poison & Disease
Honed By Hardship: +2 D-T Spirit (included)
Avatar of Destruction: +4 D-T Focus (included)
Weapons
Unarmed: d6 damage
Lead Pipe: 2d6 Damage
Switchblade: d6+d4 Damage, -2 to Notice when hidden
Brick (Imp. Weapon): Athletics -2 to hit, Range 2/4/8, 2d6 Damage
Naabaahii

Post by Naabaahii »

Technospawn wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:07 pm
Mor wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:34 pm
You received a dossier on class II super a week ago with a note to "find him or else." The dossier did not list his name as razor but that might be him.
If Razor is the one in the dossier then he is a class II super with the ability channel very precise streams of high velocity air. The streams are so precise they look like scalpel cuts and can even slice through hard objects. The description for him is vague. Average height and weight. Wears all black. Might be white. He likes to prey on hookers and the homeless in Hunt's Point. He skins them alive.

Tiny Tim wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:30 pm Realizing that the explosion was not due to any enemy action because no Ghosts warned him about it, Thomas made his way over to the box.

Object Read
and maybe pick up some

OOC Comments
For The Medium
You feel deep and unrestrained anger. Anger so violent it overwhelms your senses. Just before you lose connection you hear the laughter of a young girl then a horrific scream. You see an image of a teenage Hispanic boy then everything goes dark.
As soon as he sees the dossier Corden begins suiting up. He is is like a half open container of rage as it bubbles out in random bursts of jerky movements. If no one else suits up with him, he looks at the group, “What are you waiting on? We got a date in Hunt Point. I am going to f$&k this dude up like a soup sandwich.”
Naabaahii

Ak'is

Dzeel
Mor

Post by Mor »

As the details of the dossier received last week are pointed out, Mor starts to think. "I wish I had read it. But none of this makes any sense. If we were pointed at this guy he is the kind of guy we would stop. Why would someone threaten us about it?"

"I mean just hearing about him makes me want to take the guy out. But what do we do about a blackmailer?"
Facade

Post by Facade »

"Simple," replied Facade, "We bide our time, watching and waiting. Every time they try to push us, they show a bit more of their hand. There's no way around that. Sooner or later they'll show more than they meant to; enough for us to put together who and where they are. And then we can have a discussion with them about the merits...and dangers...of riding tigers."

"In the meantime, since...as you say...we'd be inclined to stop this Razor regardless, we have nothing to lose playing obedient."
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

Mor wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:47 pm

"I mean just hearing about him makes me want to take the guy out. But what do we do about a blackmailer?"
"Once we find out who it is, we will deal with them accordingly. I'm sure you've already thought about this, but do you know anyone that has it out for you specifically?"
@Mor
Technospawn
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Technospawn »

Deimos wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:01 pm Deimos takes off his glasses, carefully polishing them with a handkerchief. He watches @Vendetta punch the wall and when he calms a bit, he speaks.

"Had anyone heard of this "Razor" person before?"

He opens his briefcase, outs the table in it and pulls out a sleek looking laptop.

"Obviously I'll start researching murders to see if we can find any commonalities, but beyond that, what's the game plan? Hopefully the police haven't fouled things up too bad..."

Research 1d8!! 1d6!!: [3]+[2] = 5
Benny
1d8!! 1d6!!: [2]+[5] = 7
Your research reveals because of who the victims are the police have not really dedicated any resources to solving the crimes. Most of the details in the dossier the police don't even have. They have found 3 bodies so far but only assigned a junior detective to the case. The only evidence that links all three is cheap cigars were found near all three scenes.
GM Stuff
Initiative

Savage Realms Bennies
GM = 7/7 Jarierth = 0/2
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

After quite a bit of typing, Deimos grumbles.

"Too late, they've already screwed it up. They aren't taking it seriously, some junior detective is on the case. Huh, they found some cheap cigars at the scenes of three different victims. I bet they haven't even tried running DNA.

Clearly the police are no help with this. I don't know if it would be worth trying to have a...conversation... with this junior detective."
Mor

Post by Mor »

"Well if we can get access to that DNA, I think I could rig up a scanner that would allow us to track it.

"It would require a lot of energy. But I could get it to work for long enough to at least give us something to go off."

Then looking the others who had begun working he said. "Lets gather whatever other information we can. I will begin working on a device for tracing this guys DNA."
Naabaahii

Post by Naabaahii »

Persuasion: 3
Notice: 5
Rolls
d4!: [3] = 3 , d6!: [3] = 3
d4!-4: [4!, 3]-4 = 3 , d6!-4: [6!, 3]-4 = 5
Corden finishes suiting up and slings his Machete and Shield on his back he leaves his Glock in his locker. He begins walking to the back where his bike is parked. I can't just sit on my ass waiting for them. He says "I am going to put my boots on the ground and patrol Hunt Point while you guys track him down. I will avoid engaging unless absolutely necessary. If I find anything I will call it in. Does the dossier say whether they want him dead or alive, kid." @Mor. Distracted Corden doesn't even wait for the answer and goes out the back where his bike is and rides off. He rides to a retail area of Hunt Point and parks his bike. He begins patrolling focusing on areas frequented by the homeless and prostitutes. I will talk to some of them, looking fro reports of someone new that has been frequenting the area that gives off a creepy vibe and smoke cheap cigars.
Last edited by Naabaahii on Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:15 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Naabaahii

Ak'is

Dzeel
The Medium

Post by The Medium »

Persuasion to Network
    • Persuasion: 1d12!!: [4] = 4
      Wild: 1d6!!: [2] = 2
    Free Reroll
    • Persuasion: 1d12!!: [1] = 1
      Wild: 1d6!!: [3] = 3
    Result: 4 - Success.
Using his Connections - DOJ if possible to help.

I know who to call to get some more information on 'Razor'

"Hey, Billy... This is Thomas. Hey, you know how much I HATE being called 'Tommy' after Blake back in school. How have you been doing? Still enjoying the grind at the DoJ? I hear you are now working in the Supers division liaising with the Mutant Control Board. Too bad... I much prefer my life of leisure spending my trust fund. Anyways, speaking of spending my trust fund, how about I take you out for some mildly overpriced steak dinners and wildly overpriced drinks and we can catch up on old times. You can tell me all about some of the Supers that are running wild in our city nowadays. I have to admit I heard of a 'Razor' fellow that is rather... dastardly, and I have a bet with a business partner who has an interest in him about some details. He says the guy is a Mexican teenager, but I am thinking that is just his prejudices working overtime. My partner is not the best of people to work with always, but I do welcome a chance to take some of his money. Can you help me with this?"
Last edited by The Medium on Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
-2 Cover, +2 Parry

Reduces Fire Damage by 4

Pace 6; dropping roughly 10 vertical feet for every 100 horizontal feet traveled

Opponents subtract 1 from direct attacks against him unless he’s Bound, Entangled, or
motionless

+4 Ballistic Armor

Note: After resolving damage, a target hit by a stun weapon must make a Vigor roll (at −2 with a raise on the attack) or be Stunned.

Notes: When a target is hit, he must make a Vigor roll (at –2 with a raise on the Shooting roll) or be Stunned.
2 Spare Power Packs

Deimos

Post by Deimos »

Mor wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:46 pm ["Lets gather whatever other information we can. I will begin working on a device for tracing this guys DNA."
" We need to get a sample first. And I imagine it would be in an evidence room, well, assuming the evidence was cared for properly. Which is a big assumption."
The Cheetah

Post by The Cheetah »

When the explosion happened Billy was already in the room before the smoke even cleared, extinguisher in hand. The small fire that had ignited was already put out before Vendetta's butt had hit the couch.

"So, setback or breakthrough?" he asks Mor curiously just as Mirror and the others rush into the room. As they talk about the blackmail and Razor case he tries to brainstorm things they can do.

"Why don't you visit some of the crime scenes?
" he suggests to @Thomas . "Try to read the vibes off something. Who knows, with your whole "I See Dead People" thing you might even get to interview one of the victims."

He looks at @Mirror and @Facade .

"Either of you feel like playing bait? We know what kind of people he normally goes after. Shouldn't be too hard for one or both of you to take on that role."
Vendetta wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:50 pm "I am going to put my boots on the ground and patrol Hunt Point while you guys track him down. I will avoid engaging unless absolutely necessary. If I find anything I will call it in. Does the dossier say whether they want him dead or alive, kid."
"Keep an eye out for anyone tailing you with surveillance gear while you're out there. Whoever's behind that picture is probably going to try to get more dirt on us.
Billy Thomas, aka The Cheetah

Bennies: 4/3 Wounds: 0/3 Fatigue: 0/3 Conviction: 0

Parry: 7 Penalty Against Attacks: -6 Penalty Against Ranged Attacks: -8 Toughness: 12 (5) [As The Cheetah 15 (7)]
Mirror

Post by Mirror »

The Cheetah wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:07 pm When the explosion happened Billy was already in the room before the smoke even cleared, extinguisher in hand. The small fire that had ignited was already put out before Vendetta's butt had hit the couch.

"So, setback or breakthrough?" he asks Mor curiously just as Mirror and the others rush into the room. As they talk about the blackmail and Razor case he tries to brainstorm things they can do.

"Why don't you visit some of the crime scenes?
" he suggests to @Thomas . "Try to read the vibes off something. Who knows, with your whole "I See Dead People" thing you might even get to interview one of the victims."

He looks at @Mirror and @Facade .

"Either of you feel like playing bait? We know what kind of people he normally goes after. Shouldn't be too hard for one or both of you to take on that role."
Vendetta wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:50 pm "I am going to put my boots on the ground and patrol Hunt Point while you guys track him down. I will avoid engaging unless absolutely necessary. If I find anything I will call it in. Does the dossier say whether they want him dead or alive, kid."
"Keep an eye out for anyone tailing you with surveillance gear while you're out there. Whoever's behind that picture is probably going to try to get more dirt on us.
She had been about to go on patrol herself but the question stopped her. She very nearly pouted, definitely looked sad. She reached down to pull her sword off her waste, prostitutes tended not to be obviously armed. "I should go shopping. Get better clothes for it. Meet back here?"

She waits for an affirmative before heading out to go find herself something suitable for bait.
Cheatsheet
Attributes

Skills
Athletics (Agility): d6, Common Knowledge (Smarts): d4, Fighting (Agility): d12, Focus (Spirit): d10+4, Language (Smarts): English (Native) d8, Notice (Smarts): d4, Persuasion (Spirit): d4, Shooting (Agility): d8, Stealth (Agility): d8

Edges

Powers
Chameleon, CopyCat, Melee Attack, Regeneration, Skill Bonus (Focus), Super Attribute (Agility, 1/session can use Agility instead of other attribute), Toughness

Tatterdemalion

Post by Tatterdemalion »

When he hears the various plans, Charlie clears his throat. "Figure I'm on Team Bait, too. Though i might have to work a bit harder to look like a hooker." With that, he bundles up and heads out.
Tatterdemalion Stats
Traits
Skills:
Focus d12+6; Fighting d6
Notice d6; Stealth d6
Persuasion d4 (+2 Streetwise Networking); Intimidation d6+2 (+2 Streetwise Networking)
Hindrances: Monologuer, Grim, Minor Ruthless, All Thumbs, Poverty, Major Wanted, Compromised
Edges: Connections (Street People); Rabble Rouser (Intimidate all targets in an MBT); Other Edges already included in stats
Powers:
Ruination: Range 6", Single target/MBT/LBT. Destroy inanimate objects Hardness <= 20 if Very Small; larger have a VS area destroyed instead. Living targets roll Vigor -2/-4 or suffer a Wound.
Atrophy: Range 12". Up to 4 Targets. Select any Trait, all targets suffer -1/-2 Die-Types, min d4. Ends after target's next turn.
Breakdown: Touch. Small devices shut down, vehicle-size suffer a Critical Hit (SWADE 119). Called Shot to take out a sub-system on a large target. Simple/Moderate/Complex: -0/-2/-4.
Weapons
Facade

Post by Facade »

Facade's face was still as she exhaled out her nose, then she crossed over to where the others were sitting or standing.

"Bait. Are we there yet? What do we know about the previous victims? Where were they met, where were they killed? Was there anything linking them besides their profession? I'll be bait, but I'm not going to just dress up slutty and wander around a random street corner at night hoping maybe a serial killer might pick me at random."

"Lets try to narrow this down a bit."
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

"It would be useful to get a sample of the DNA for @Mor 's device. Perhaps infiltrating the police department to get a sample should be our next step?"
Technospawn
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Technospawn »

@Tatterdemalion interviews did not turn up much until he went back and reread his notes. A couple people had mentioned a new group that would come around couple times a week to feed the homeless. The person in charge was a short white guy with a charming smile. Maybe in his late 30s. No one remembered his name. The description of the groups van differed from witness to witness but most agreed it was a van and it was white. There was a logo with a sun or something on the side.

@Vendetta wandered around questioning random people in Hunt's Point no one was able to tell him who the killer was. Getting frustrated Vendetta fumed. He was getting no where fast. As he started to think about what to do next he noticed his leg was wet. Looking down the lower part of his pants were wet. What the hell. Distracted by trying to figure out how his leg had gotten wet he almost missed the small clump of matted hair laying in the garbage pile. When he looked closer the scalp was still attached to the hair and the blood was still tacky.

@The Medium's call to his contact gave him very little. The file on Razor was razor thin. It contained the same info that was already in the dossier then team had. "Thomas I wish I could give some earth shattering news but we do not know that much about this guy. To be honest he is not even on our Radar. We have bigger fish to fry. Sorry man. But next time I am in town you owe me a steak."
Facade wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:23 pm Facade's face was still as she exhaled out her nose, then she crossed over to where the others were sitting or standing.

"Bait. Are we there yet? What do we know about the previous victims? Where were they met, where were they killed? Was there anything linking them besides their profession? I'll be bait, but I'm not going to just dress up slutty and wander around a random street corner at night hoping maybe a serial killer might pick me at random."

"Lets try to narrow this down a bit."
The dossier you got says that someone maybe Razor has killed 5 people so far. 3 of them were homeless and 2 were hookers. All of the killings were in Hunt's Point. The killings are happening every 3 or 4 days.
GM Stuff
Initiative

Savage Realms Bennies
GM = 7/7 Jarierth = 0/2
Mirror

Post by Mirror »

Ihwa comes back while the others are gathering information with the dress, stockings, heels, makeup and hair styling supplies. Most of the items are in a dufflebag. The dress is in an opaque garment bag. She puts them into her locker for now and looks to see who is around, still.
Cheatsheet
Attributes

Skills

Edges

Powers

Naabaahii

Post by Naabaahii »

Notice Roll
1d4!: [3] = 3 , 1d6!: [2] = 2
Technospawn wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:38 am @Vendetta wandered around questioning random people in Hunt's Point no one was able to tell him who the killer was. Getting frustrated Vendetta fumed. He was getting no where fast. As he started to think about what to do next he noticed his leg was wet. Looking down the lower part of his pants were wet. What the hell. Distracted by trying to figure out how his leg had gotten wet he almost missed the small clump of matted hair laying in the garbage pile. When he looked closer the scalp was still attached to the hair and the blood was still tacky.
Vendetta leaps back and says, “Holy S&$t!!!” in a slightly high pitched voice before he gets a hold of himself and deepens his voice the proceeds to act unaffected. He pulls out his phone and drops a pin in group chat. And types, Need you guys here STAT!!!!!

He then proceeds to examine as much as he can without disturbing the scene as much as he had already.
Naabaahii

Ak'is

Dzeel
Mirror

Post by Mirror »

Without any further details, Ihwa dresses and readies for battle before heading out. Her sword and gun are hidden in the duffle bag in case of police. Being New York, she doesn't bother with her car, she instead heads that way at a gentle run. Not panicked, just like she's out for a jog. Except that she's heading to the site of a murder. No big deal, right? When she arrives at the site, she looks around for anything she can spot.

Notice 2
Notice 1d4: [1] = 1
Wild 1d6!!: [2] = 2
And she manages not to actually trip over the evidence everyone is looking at, but only barely.
Last edited by Mirror on Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:08 am, edited 6 times in total.
Cheatsheet
Attributes

Skills

Edges

Powers

Deimos

Post by Deimos »

Deimos checks the location in Google maps, finds the fastest route available, and rides a CityBike paid for with a prepaid American Express card over to the scene where @Vendetta is at, taking a very convoluted route in order to make sure he isn't followed. He dumps the CityBike five blocks from the site and walks the rest of the way. Once he arrives he activates his Energy Control: Mental field. Causing anyone that passes by (other than the team) to subconsciously look away.

"What's up?" he asks @Vendetta
Naabaahii

Post by Naabaahii »

Vendetta seeing Deimos and gestures towards the body. “I think it is a new victim. Wanted to give you a chance to do your mojo before notifying the cops.”
Naabaahii

Ak'is

Dzeel
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

"I think @Mor is the one we need. Hopefully he is en route." He looks at the bloody scalp and shakes his head, ever so slightly.

He looks around to see if he notices anything out of place.
Notice 14
Notice 1d6!!+4 WD 1d6!!+4: [10!!]+4+[2]+4 = 20
The Cheetah

Post by The Cheetah »

Seeing Vendetta's message, The Cheetah immediately rushes out. Instead of making a beeline straight to his teammate's position, he takes the time to take a meandering path to confuse any potential spies and pursuers and approach from a different direction. He knows Vendetta's tough enough to survive any minor delay caused by such precautions.

"What's up?" he asks the others as he skids to a halt in front of them.

Parry: 7 Penalty Against Attacks: -6 Penalty Against Ranged Attacks: -8 Toughness: 12 (5) [As The Cheetah 15 (7)]
Tatterdemalion

Post by Tatterdemalion »

Tatterdemalion arrives a bit later to the party than most, having had to walk a couple blocks after getting off the bus. He frowns as he sees them gathered around the can and then the bloody scalp comes into view. "Lemme guess, we're waiting for the Kid to work his magic? A'ight, I'm not what you'd call a forensic expert, so I'll take up watch across the street, let you know if trouble's coming."

He ducks back out of the alley, into the street, and then crosses over to the other side, a bit away from the facing alleyway. There, he pulls out a cup and a folded piece of cardboard from under his coat. Unfolded and propped up, it reads, "NeeD Help. WiFe KidnaPped by NinjAs. NeeD MoNey to Hire ElitE ComaNdo TeaM to ResCue Her." He sets the cup down next to the sign, then leans against the wall, with exactly the amount of watchfulness you'd expect from a panhandler not wanting to get hassled by the cops.

Notice 15
Notice 1d6!!: [15!!] = 15
Wild Notice 1d6!!: [10!!] = 10
Tatterdemalion Stats
Traits
Skills:
Focus d12+6; Fighting d6
Notice d6; Stealth d6
Powers:
Weapons
Mor

Post by Mor »

Deimos wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:29 pm "I think @Mor is the one we need. Hopefully he is en route." He looks at the bloody scalp and shakes his head, ever so slightly.
Hearing his name Mor moves over to join the team. After looking at what was going on his face cringes. "Oh, that is pretty gross. But um, yeah, I think we may be able to work with that."

As he begins thinking about the intracacies neeeded in the scanning device he says. "So, once we try for this it will only last for about half a minute. So we will need to get readings with directions from three points and then some simple math will help us find where they are."

As he begins forming the cubes for the job he looks around for an electricity source. "This part always hurts when I have to do it outside of the lab." He grumbles to himself before saying outloud. "Let me know when you all are ready. This will be a short burst of information."

His power will allow him to use the Scan power with the tracking and range modifiers.

But he will need to take some damage and risk soaking it. On the bright side his roll will be a d12. On the dark side, the GM gets bennies, so we do not want to use them casually.
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

"Ready when you are., @Mor".]
The Medium

Post by The Medium »

When he arrives at the scene of the crime, Thomas gets ready to do his thing.

"I am going to see what I can
Object Read
  • Focus: 1d12!!+2!!: [5]+2 = 7
    Wild: 1d6!!+2!!: [3]+2 = 5
    Result: 7 - Success.
from this alley, as well as talk to the local
Persuasion to use his Connections - Ghosts
  • Persuasion: 1d12!!: [5] = 5
    Wild: 1d6!!: [9!!] = 9
    • Free Reroll - Not used
    Result: 9 - Success with Raise.
to see what they can tell us happened here. I just hope this alley doesn't have have too many malevolent impressions or living impaired residents. Once I am done, @Mor, you can do your thing and we can see what all we gather for information."
-2 Cover, +2 Parry

Reduces Fire Damage by 4

motionless

+4 Ballistic Armor

2 Spare Power Packs

The Cheetah

Post by The Cheetah »

"While you all do that I'm going to canvas the area. See if I can find the rest of the guy or at least maybe some other pieces.

The Cheetah swiftly races around Hunt's Point, keeping his eyes peeled for body parts or any other clues that might be of interest. Thanks to his speed in mind and body a thorough search that would take a normal person several hours is easily completed by him in minutes.
Notice Check
Notice 1d6!: [3] = 3
Notice Wild Die 1d6!: [4] = 4

Notice reroll from Genius 1d6!: [6!, 3] = 9
Notice Wild Die reroll from Genius 1d6!: [5] = 5

Mirror

Post by Mirror »

Mirror considers for a moment. "I'll go sit at the other end of the alley."

She heads over and does exactly that. She sits with one leg out in front of her and the other bent the pulls a sketchpad and pencil out of her duffle and zips it back up before starting to draw, looking up frequently as if taking reference for what she is drawing. Maybe she even is. But it is a good way to keep an eye out for people coming.
Cheatsheet
Attributes

Skills

Edges

Powers

Mor

Post by Mor »

Grabbing High Voltage wire 3d6!!: [4, 2, 8!!] = 14 = 2 wounds

Soak Voltage 1d12!! or 1d6!!: [8]+[3] = 11 = 2 tokens

Power Stunt Scan Roll 1d12!! or 1d6!!: [10]+[3] = 13 = Scanner works (-2 from Wounds is Raise)

Second Power Stunt Scan Roll 1d12!! or 1d6!!: [1]+[3] = 4
Genius reroll on Second Power Stunt Scan Roll 1d12!! or 1d6!!: [8]+[4] = 12 = Teleport works (-2 from wounds is not a raise)

Extra damage 2d6!!: [15!!, 9!!] = 24
Dang, that makes 4 wounds!
Free reroll on soak 1d12!! or 1d6!!: [10]+[5] = 15

Still has 2 Wounds!

Mor looks at the sample, he had practiced this effort at the lab, but here in the field he does not have the safeties that allow his experiments in the lab.

Reaching in his pocket he pulls out a few of the tiny dice like cubes. Holding them out he channels some of the energy he had previously stored into them. The cubes lifted in the air, spinning as they started growing, changing form and taking on a manlike shape. When the process is done the whole affair took only a few seconds, but felt like minutes.

“Hello 7 and 9. I am about to do something dangerous and if my body locks up I need you to tackle me and knock me away from the voltage. We have done this before.” He explains to the constructs. They had been through this before, but still he never looked forward to this.

Then, he removed several more cubes from his pocket again charging them. The cubes generate a field of ionic force as they lift him into the air creating a bridge from the high voltage line feeding the building through Mor to the ground. The pain that shot through Mor was enough to knock the air from his chest as the electricity passed through him. He shunted the energy into the cubes he had prepared earlier with the pattern for the scanner and the dimensional fold system in them.

As his concentration breaks Mor is knocked back into a garbage can by 7. “Owe, that burns every time.” Mor says. Then concentrating again he activates the DNA scanner. “I need to get this from a few different angles.” He says, activating the teleportation device he begins teleporting from roof top to roof top. Gather triabgulation data from 5 locations. Thinking to himself Septangulation perhaps?

After gathering the information he could in the limited time he was able to power the devices Mor returns to the other.

I need a moment he says. Then again pullng out some cubes he begins working out a healing device. He had done this before, but the burns where painful and distracting. He simply could not get the pattern or his focus right.

Weird Science 1d12!! or 1d6!! Gadgeteering -2, wounds -2: [3]+[1] = 4
Free reroll Weird Science 1d12!! or 1d6!! Gadgeteering -2, wounds -2: [4]+[1] = 5

Looking on the map he explains where the victim was most likely at.
Mirror

Post by Mirror »

After the signal that they are done she looks at the stuff across from her and then back at her drawing a few more times adding a couple finishing touches then she packs away the sketch pad and pencil and grabs it before trotting back to the group to hear the result. She probably arrives just as Mor catches his breath.
Cheatsheet
Attributes

Skills

Edges

Powers

The Medium

Post by The Medium »

Grabbing out his digital camera, The Medium starts taking pictures of everything that could be of interest, and from multiple angles in order to give Mor as much data as possible to use for his algorithms.

"My Ghosts can't help heal the Living, though I have signed up for that first aid class for in a few weeks. It won't be of much use to you right now, however."
-2 Cover, +2 Parry

Reduces Fire Damage by 4

motionless

+4 Ballistic Armor

2 Spare Power Packs

Facade

Post by Facade »

By this time Facade finally arrives on her own bike. She must have been a bit further away than most of them when the call went out, off on some inscrutable errand of her own. She goes over to where everyone's gathered, giving Mors a quizzical look as he bips around, but mostly interested in what's on the ground. On seeing the body, she frowned slightly, her expression turning frozen.

There wasn't much for her to do with this though. A dead body wasn't much good to her. If it was recently dead she might be able to change to imitate the person this had once been, but the important bit...the knowledge...it was gone.

"Seeing this, I'll be very pleased if someone can tell me the bait idea is off," she comments.
Technospawn
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Technospawn »

Alley in Hunts Point
07 April 2030

As Mor performed the tracking he kept getting confusing signals. He would get one main signal and three signals that felt weaker almost like echoes. By the time he was done the sun had set but he had all three signals located. They may not be exact but he was sure they were close as he pointed them out on a map for his friends.

Declare where you are going then roll Notice.

in an old partially collapsed mechanical shed he find a blood bath. The body is there with no skin. There is blood on every wall. All of the other scenes had ben tidy and organized. The body skinned and left as trash but there was no blood spatter and all the blood had pooled under the body. This scene looked like someone went crazy and just start throwing blood everywhere. There was even spatter on the roof.

read the main signal first. As you sort through the scene and look past the blood you notice a set of boot prints in the blood. The boots are men's size 10. In a few of the prints you can make out PRADA.

The ghost signals take to dark alleyways. Searching the alleyways is difficult because people live here and what looks like garbage is actually their sleeping areas. They become very irate if you try to intrude in their homes.

Somehow you manage to find something before pissing off all the homeless. You find large sections of the skin with the blood still tacky in one the large cardboard boxes that looks like someone lives in it.
GM Stuff
Initiative

Savage Realms Bennies
GM = 7/7 Jarierth = 0/2
The Medium

Post by The Medium »

Notice: 1d6!!+2!!: [15!!]+2 = 17
Wild: 1d6!!+2!!: [3]+2 = 5
Result: 17 - Success with multiple Raises.
  • Technospawn wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:13 am
    Somehow you manage to find something before pissing off all the homeless. You find large sections of the skin with the blood still tacky in one the large cardboard boxes that looks like someone lives in it.

Following one of the Ghost Signals, The Medium sends some ghosts to move things around at the large cardboard boxes, and then sending more to help him look for whatever Mor's devices was locking in on.

Getting one of the ghosts to lift it up and bring along so as not to contaminate it, The Medium meets up with his discovery after taking a few pictures of its location and how it was situated..

"I think I found what it is your device locked in on. Do you have a good container to put it in?"
Last edited by The Medium on Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-2 Cover, +2 Parry

Reduces Fire Damage by 4

motionless

+4 Ballistic Armor

2 Spare Power Packs

Deimos

Post by Deimos »

Main Signal, Support, 6 (+1)
Notice 1d6!!+2 1d6!!+2: [3]+2+[4]+2 = 11
Last edited by Deimos on Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Naabaahii

Post by Naabaahii »

Ghost Signal 2 Notice = 11
d4!: [4!, 4!, 3] = 11
Technospawn wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:13 am Alley in Hunts Point
07 April 2030

As Mor performed the tracking he kept getting confusing signals. He would get one main signal and three signals that felt weaker almost like echoes. By the time he was done the sun had set but he had all three signals located. They may not be exact but he was sure they were close as he pointed them out on a map for his friends.

Declare where you are going then roll Notice.

The ghost signals take to dark alleyways. Searching the alleyways is difficult because people live here and what looks like garbage is actually their sleeping areas. They become very irate if you try to intrude in their homes.
Vendetta takes out his phone and goes to the group text. “I should of brought a plastic bag. I found another pile of skin. Guys I am starting to think we are dealing with some kind of shape changer like a skin walker. Just too many floppy piles of skin. I will take a small sample and some pictures. Here is the location for plotting later. ” He drops a pin. He takes one of his little baggies of fentanyl. Takes a hit and sadly dumps it out. He blows in the baggy to further clean out the powder. He takes photos of the skin from several angles and then slices a small piece off from the skin and places it in the baggy. He makes his way back to headquarters.
Last edited by Naabaahii on Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Naabaahii

Ak'is

Dzeel
Mirror

Post by Mirror »

Ghost signal
Notice - Crit Fail
Notice 1d4!!: [3] = 3
Wild 1d6!!: [4] = 4

Benny
Notice 1d4!!: [1] = 1
Wild 1d6!!: [1] = 1
In trying to avoid pissing off the locals she took a couple wrong turns and wound up lost. She tried looking for a main alley but sighed when she still didn't recognize it. She pulled out her phone and opened a GPS app to help her get back to familiar ground, utterly losing the trail that she had initially tried to follow.
Last edited by Mirror on Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheatsheet
Attributes

Skills

Edges

Powers

The Cheetah

Post by The Cheetah »

The Cheetah rushes off to the farthest ghost signal location and begins to search the vicinity. As he searches the alleyway he places a few bucks into the hands of any homeless he disturbs to mollify them and buy some goodwill and cooperation.

His efforts pay off as he discovers large pieces of blood-covered skin in a cardboard box, which he takes pictures of.

"Found a bunch of bloody skin at my site too."
Ghost Signal 3 Notice = 12
Persuasion Support roll 1d4!: [4!, 4!, 2] = 10
Persuasion Support Wild Die roll 1d6!: [4] = 4
Success and Raise gives a +2 to Notice roll

Notice roll 1d6!: [6!, 4] = 10
Notice Wild Die roll 1d6!: [2] = 2
With +2 that's 12 for 2 Raises

Tatterdemalion

Post by Tatterdemalion »

Ghost Signal Two, Notice 11
Notice 1d6!!: [11!!] = 11
Wild Notice 1d6!!: [3] = 3
Tatt helped Vendetta get through the local homeless population--as far as they're concerned, Charlie is one of their own. He frowns as Vendetta goes over the mess at their site. "Shapeshifter/skinwalker's a possible, but he could just be, well, a skinner."
Tatterdemalion Stats
Traits
Skills:
Focus d12+6; Fighting d6
Notice d6; Stealth d6
Powers:
Weapons
Mor

Post by Mor »

Notice 1d10!! or Wild 1d6!!: [1]+[8!!] = 9

Mor begins looking around the site, the mess was distracting to say the least. Holding his hand out he summons a pair of cyber wolves and instructs them to help him sort through the mess. When they come across the footprints he is a little frustrated. Whispering to himself as he tries to reason out what happened here. "No body. But what could be the intent..."

Mechanics, Summoned 2 Cybernetic Dire Wolves.
Technospawn
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Technospawn »

Alley in Hunts Point
07 April 2030

As @Mor examined the body he notices there are hundreds of deep cuts. every artery is sliced open and every muscle is severed in several spots. The body was attacked in a violent rage. None of the other scenes looked like this. When the groups regather and the two skin pieces are examined you can see that the cuts are clean and precise. Only cutting the exact places need to remove the skin from the body. Except it looks like the caping line on left arm is a little jagged. Past the jagged it part it looks like the skinner tore the rest of the skin off and left the skin in 2 pieces.

From what you piece together the victim is female, Hispanic, and maybe young teens. As you stand there talking about the body, you hear a high pitched wail from right behind you. The wail of anguish turns into a scream of fury and bright bursts of light begin going off all around you. The bursts are all different colors and are coming so fast they throw you balance off. As you turn to the sound you see a young girl screaming hard and hold her hands out in front of here. Sparks are flying from her hand and becoming the light bursts.

Roll spirit or be stunned by the lights. Anyone not stunned may act and post.
GM Stuff
Initiative

Savage Realms Bennies
GM = 7/7 Jarierth = 0/2
Stoic
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Stoic »

Spirit 1d8!! 1d6!!: [2]+[5] = 7
GM Bennies 9/9
Wild Card Bennies ?
The Medium

Post by The Medium »

Spirit: 1d10!!: [3] = 3
Wild: 1d6!!: [7!!] = 7
Result: 7 - Success. Not Stunned.

Persuasion (+1 due Cape)
  • Persuasion: 1d10!!+1!!: [8]+1 = 9
    Wild: 1d6!!+1!!: [5]+1 = 6
    Result: 9 - Success with Raise. No need for free reroll.

Turning around, The Medium sees the young girl in obvious distress.

"Miss, we are not here to hurt you. We are here to find out who has been hurting other people, like the young lady here. We may be able to help you. You can call me The Medium. What is your name? Did you know the victim?"
-2 Cover, +2 Parry

Reduces Fire Damage by 4

motionless

+4 Ballistic Armor

2 Spare Power Packs

Naabaahii

Post by Naabaahii »

Spirit Roll: 1d8!: [8!, 6] = 14 , 1d6!: [5] = 5
14 Success and Raise

Vendetta seemingly un-phased by the lights, leaps into action to stop the threat posed by the lights as The Medium attempts to persuade her.
1d8!: [1] = 1 , 1d6!: [1] = 1 Crit Fail Outcome Roll: 1d6: [4] = 4
. But because he is pretty high and completely unlucky he bolts up behind her as he hits a slick substance on the ground launching his feet into the air slamming him on his back. You hear audible wet slap as he hits the ground hard in the brown slick substance he slipped on. This is followed by a moaning “Owwww!” F$&k me I am such a jackass.
Last edited by Naabaahii on Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:14 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Naabaahii

Ak'is

Dzeel
Tatterdemalion

Post by Tatterdemalion »

OOC Comments
Spirit 1d10!!: [5] = 5
Wild Spirit 1d6!!: [9!!] = 9

Two actions (MAP -2)
Activate Dispersal Field
Focus 1d12!!+4: [4]+4 = 8
Wild Focus 1d6!!+4: [4]+4 = 8

Intimidate to try to get her to stand down
Intimidate 1d6!!: [8!!] = 8
Wild Intimidate 1d6!!: [10!!] = 10
Tatterdemalion is unfazed by the glitter-storm. Just in case their new associate has something more dangerous, however, he activates his dispersal field, trusting it to deflect any laser fire, solid photon beams, or other crap she might pull out of her hat. There's the faintest shimmer in the air about him, and some of the glowing light-balls even shimmer aside as they get too close.

As the field takes form, he shouts, "Yo! Sparkletits! You wanna shut that shit off, or would you rather make sure the killer know exactly who's investigating him, with your name at the top of the list?"
Tatterdemalion Stats
Traits
Skills:
Focus d12+6; Fighting d6
Notice d6; Stealth d6
Powers:
Weapons
Mirror

Post by Mirror »

OOC Comments
Spirit 1d10!!: [7] = 7
Wild 1d6!!: [5] = 5
Cheatsheet
Attributes

Skills

Edges

Powers

Mirror

Post by Mirror »

She blinks at just the right time so as to not be stunned by the lights then winces and grimaces as Vendetta falls. She looks at her compatriots and at the girl then decides that other people are better at talking and looks at the skin again. "They have been doing this a long time." She points at the lack of damage to the skin at first. "But something pissed them off." Regarding the tear and then the body itself.
Cheatsheet
Attributes

Skills

Edges

Powers

The Cheetah

Post by The Cheetah »

Spirit Save
Spirit Save roll 1d8!: [4] = 4
Spirit Save Wild Die roll 1d6!: [4] = 4
Managing to quickly avert his eyes to avoid being blinded, The Cheetah swiftly moves to grab some discarded cardboard and attempts to shield the eyes of his teammates from the lights.
Fighting Roll To Support Spirit Saves
I'm guessing Fighting would be the appropriate skill to use for what Billy is trying to do.
Fighting to Support Spirit Save roll 1d10!: [8] = 8
Fighting to Support Spirit Save Wild Die roll 1d6!: [5] = 5

Success and a Raise means +2 to Spirit Save roll for someone who needs it.

Return to “Missions”