Technospawn
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

3.0 Into the Kingdoms

Post by Technospawn »

New Del Rio
11th April 110 PA
Noon

They had set off early the next day but had made little progress. There were no passable roads heading into the kingdoms. There was just desert and arroyos and some arroyos were deep enough to have surprises waiting in the bottom of them. So far there had not been anything they could not handle. Everything in old Mexico wanted to kill them. There would be no help and no respite here. The sun was high at high, just passing its apex when a unusual shimmer appeared on the horizon.

Roll Notice-2 then narrate what you do.
It is obviously a mirage and everyone is just waiting important time.

You notice the shimmer and can tell it has an arcane aura. As you try to approach it moves off into the distance, so that you can not get close to it. No matter how fast you move you never get any closer.

Read "success". You can tell that the arcane aura is actually dozens of smaller auras. Each is fairly powerful.
GM Stuff
Initiative

Code: Select all

[b][color=#BF0000] Initiative[/b]
I will roll 1d56 for each of your initiative cards. I do not reroll duplicates, instead there are 2 extra Joker positions. Ties can be broken by an athletics roll.
[list][*][b]Lowest card goes first[/b]
[*][b]Quick rerolls 41 or higher[/b]
[*]1, 2, 3, 4 are considered Jokers
[*]Cards divisible by 4 are considered Clubs for hindrances affected by Clubs (excepting 4 which is a joker).[/list][/color][/b]
Savage Realms Bennies
GM = 7/7 Jarierth = 0/2
Setrakian
Daniel (Lars)

Re: 3.0 Into the Kingdoms

Post by Setrakian »

Failure — It is obviously a mirage and everyone is just wasting important time.

• Do You See What I See?

Setrakian eats beans. When someone mentioned the mirage the dragon juicer looks that way and toots. Shaking his head and grinning he can’t fathom what the ruckus is about, it is obviously a mirage and everyone is just wasting important time that they should be using to … we’ll do something.

“What are we doing?”

He pulls out another can of beans to eat and is delighted that it has a pull tab top.

Notice at -2

1d8!!-2: [3]-2 = 1 1d6!!-2: [3]-2 = 1
Accounts

Savage Rifts Game Master
Discord: Daniel (Lars)

Savage Rifts Player Characters
  • Niki NEMA Peacekeeper / Commando
    Adventures Inc. GM - Venatus Vinco
  • Mercer Mercenary Exiled RCSG
    Mercy Six GM - Pender Lumkiss
  • Boon Psychic & Mechanic
    Phaseworld GM - Ndreare
  • Setrakian Dragon Juicer
    Lost Jungles (Federation of Magic) GM - Technospawn
  • Blackfish Combat Mage / Ogre
    Tomorrow Legion 12th AAT GM - Snake Eyes
Vroches

Post by Vroches »

Notice 1d8!! or Wild 1d6!!: [1]+[3] = 4

Vroches misses the shimmering mirage as they travel his eyes focused more on the ground and concern to warn the others of dangers there than on the road ahead. This trip has been one frustration after another as he has found himself out of his element. The hit and run being planned had better go well or he would have the shame of reporting to his Lord his repeated failure. The Lords of Magic were not petty and would not punish him in the way of incompetent human leaders. But letting them down in such a way would drive deep into his soul none the less.
Ames Jean-louis

Post by Ames Jean-louis »

1d6!!: [2] = 2 1d6!!: [11!!] = 11 -2 =9

Cyrus pauses to observe the shimmer. It wasn't a mirage and it wasn't just a singular shimmer but multiple arcane auras moving through the stifling desert heat.

"That's no mirage, my friends. It's a magical aura. Actually many small powerful auras moving in unison. I
Occult = 1d6!!: [5] = 5 1d6!!: [3] = 3
of what they could be, but one of you that has more training in such a matter might no more."

OOC Comments
Occult to support someone to identify them.
viewtopic.php?t=7384
Bennies: 2/3
Pace: 6; Parry: 4; Toughness: 9 (2)
Wounds 0/3
ISP: 9/10
Fatigue 0/2
Dominion: 8
Vroches

Post by Vroches »

Vroches looks at Cyrus Cyrillus confused what he is talking about. Taking a second look at the mirage he squints and confirms. "Huh, you sure? It just looks like a mirage to me. Can you describe what you see to us in a little detail?"
Technospawn
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Technospawn »

New Del Rio
11th April 110 PA
Noon

AS @Cyrus Cyrillus studies the
You see two different groups fighting each other. Although the creature only range from 8 to 12" tall, there are hundreds of them on each side. The two groups look like this
original.jpg
pixies.jpg
he eventually learns enough details to tell the rest of the party.
GM Stuff
Initiative

I will roll 1d56 for each of your initiative cards. I do not reroll duplicates, instead there are 2 extra Joker positions. Ties can be broken by an athletics roll.
[*]Cards divisible by 4 are considered Clubs for hindrances affected by Clubs (excepting 4 which is a joker).[/list][/color][/b]
Savage Realms Bennies
GM = 7/7 Jarierth = 0/2
Crystal Clad

Post by Crystal Clad »

OOC Comments
Notice 1d8!!-2: [6]-2 = 4
Wild Notice 1d6!!-2: [3]-2 = 1
Occult 1d12!!+1: [3]+1 = 4
Wild Occult 1d6!!+1: [1]+1 = 2
Crystal pipes up. " @Cyrus Cyrillus is right. I can't make out the details he's talking about, but the whole thing is definitely magical and, really, kind of annoying--they keep moving away whenever we move in their direction. Cy, what do they look like?"

As soon as he describes them, she frowns. "Sounds like faeries. One or two could be useful to us, with caution, but that many, in a state of conflict? Nuh-uh. At best, we'll end up wasting a lot of time getting involved in their drama; at worst, they'll turn on us for interfering in their affairs. I suggest a nice, long detour around that mess." She doesn't explain how a lone faerie could've been useful; most of the Legionnaires would likely have issues with the battery-like cages she'd seen used regularly in Stormspire, after all.
Crystal Clad
Character Sheet
Race: Human
Iconic Framework: Techno-Wizard
Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d12, Spirit d6, Strength d4, Vigor d6
Pace: 6/d6; Parry: 4; Toughness: 13 (6); Strain: 0
Skills: Persuasion d4+1; Common Knowledge d4^; Athletics d4
Stealth d6; Notice d8
Techno-Wizardry d12; Occult d12
Repair d12+4*; Science d6; Electronics d6*
Driving d6; Fighting d4; Shooting d6
Research 1d4=2*; Hacking 1d4-2*; Thievery 1d4-2*; Performance 1d4-1
BUILD ROLL: 1d12+4
Hindrances: Overconfident; Thin-Skinned: -2 vs. Taunt; PTSD: 1/Session, Roll Spirit or -1 Benny;
Quirk; Device Dependent: Need gear to use Powers; Enemy: Coalition States
Edges & Abilities: AB: Weird Science; Artificer: Create Arcane Devices; Arcane Machinist: Create Gizmo 6/Session
Master of Magic (Hind): Can use Mega-Modifiers; Ms. Fix-it Edge: Repairs take 1/2 time on a Raise
Machine Maestro: +1 to * skills; +2 if device is TW; Attractive (factored in)
Powers: Energy Disruption; Remote Viewing; Teleport
PPE: 20
Vroches

Post by Vroches »

"I agree, best to avoid faeries at all cost. They have limitless power, can place nearly anyone into an endless sleep and are not beyond other general mischief that would leave us tripping over ourselves or worse our gear failing us at a critical time." If the creature could spit it would at the thought of the announce faeries could be when important things where at hand.
Zurathas

Post by Zurathas »

Zurathas is
Notice: 1d6!!-2: [3]-2 = 1
WD Notice: 1d6!!-2: [3]-2 = 1
by the amusing noises made by his brother. "Faeries, you say? Psh. No match for the magic emanating from @Setrakian! It's almost as potent as my own breath!"
Zurathas
Zurathas
Pace: 6; Parry: 6
Toughness: 38 (18 MDC)
Pertinent Edges: Major Psionic
Current Status Post
Setrakian
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Setrakian »

Grinning at Zurathas the juicer sniffs at himself then shrugs.

“Only fairy I ever met worked in the federation as part of a cleaning service. He was good at getting into small places. Little dude once bragged he got paid a small fortune to fix Lord Dunscans toilet. Now that guy smelled bad! Who brags about shit like that?”

Setrakian scoops another finger full of beans into his mouth.

Mouth full he says: ”mmm…pose we ite as well go see these fairies… mirage… or what’ev it is. Sum’m ya do.”
Accounts

Savage Rifts Game Master

Phaseworld GM - Ndreare
Technospawn
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Technospawn »

Desert
11th April 110 PA
Noon

Just as @Zurathas mentions it @Setrakian feels a rumbling in his stomach begin to build. The beans might have been a little out of date. No more than a decade or so.

@Setrakian roll vigor
* Critical failure = the beans make a very fast and fluid exit. You are unable to get clear of the group and get your pants down in time. It is a runny mess.
* Failure = the beans make a very fluid exit. You find a boulder to squat behind but everytime yo think you are done it comes again. You are squatted for almost 30 minutes and you legs cramp.
* Success = the beans are kicking but you handle it. You use the boulder but it only takes a few minutes. However you have bad gas for hours.
* Raise = you force the gas out. It sounds like a elephant trumpeting and last for well over a minute, almost 2. When it is done you feel great and open another can of beans.

As you study the fairies and Set begins to play music, the fairies move further away from you. After about 45 minutes you can see the aura disappearing on the horizon. You turn back to the task as hand and resume you trek south. It was too good to be true and fate was not with you. You are travelling for no more than 10 minutes then aura is back and making it's way directly towards you at high speed.

Roll Notice.
The quicklings are gone and only the pixies are approaching you.
GM Stuff
Initiative

Savage Realms Bennies
GM = 7/7 Jarierth = 0/2
Setrakian
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Setrakian »

1d10!!: [5] = 5 1d6!!: [3] = 3

Stomach of a Dragon: Success = the beans are kicking but you handle it. You use the boulder but it only takes a few minutes. However you have bad gas for hours.

Setrakian rushes to some rocks and makes some unpleasant sounds. Afterwards he sees the others gearing up for action. A feral snarl spreads across his face.

“Still don’t see what ya see but am ready for some action!”
Accounts

Savage Rifts Game Master

Phaseworld GM - Ndreare
Ames Jean-louis

Cyrus
1d6!!: [3] = 3 1d6!!: [3] = 3
and then snarls in frustration.

"They are come back and it looks like they mean to cause some mischief. Prepare yourselves."

The Atlantean then
1d8!!: [2] = 2 1d8!!: [4] = 4 Spirit Crap screwed up and rolled a d8 for Wild Die 1d6!!: [1] = 1 That will teach me. Spending Benny 1d8!!: [7] = 7 1d6!!: [3] = 3
the back of his right hand. A Tomahawk seemingly made of bone appears in his hand. It was likely he'd take out one of the small fae with a single strike, but if he didn't the power in the weapon would drain some of their magical power which might give them second thoughts about staying in the fight.
viewtopic.php?t=7384
Wounds 0/3
Fatigue 0/2
Crystal Clad

Post by Crystal Clad »

OOC Comments

Notice 1d8!!: [7] = 7
Wild Notice 1d6!!: [3] = 3

Create Havoc Device
Build (Repair) 1d12!!+4: [3]+4 = 7
Wild Repair 1d6!!+4: [4]+4 = 8
Raise: 15 PPE stored inside

Crystal frowns as the horde comes back over the horizon, looking more unified. "Well, looks like one side won." She sighs. Preparing for the worst, she deftly cobbles together a basic Vortex Gun. Maybe I can dissuade them without hurting them. Fae make nasty enemies. And if I have to, well... maybe I can smash them against the rocks.
Havoc Power
Power Points: 2
Range: Smarts
Duration: Instant
Trappings: Whirlwind, chaotic poltergeists,
repulsion field.
This ability creates chaos and mischief for all
those within its area of effect, hurling debris
and rivals in all directions.
With success, the caster places a Medium
Blast Template anywhere within Range, or
a Cone Template emanating from the caster
(see Area Effect Attacks, page 97).
Anyone touched by the template is
Distracted and must then make a Strength
roll (at −2 if the caster got a raise). Those
who fail are hurled 2d6″—directly away
from the caster if using the Cone Template or
directly away from the center if using a Blast
Template (the caster chooses for those in the
dead center).
Victims who strike a hard object (such as a
wall) take 2d4 damage (nonlethal unless it’s a
spiked wall or other more dangerous hazard).
Airborne Targets: Flying or airborne targets
suffer an additional −2 to their Strength rolls
as they have no ground to brace themselves on.
MOdiFierS
„ AREA EFFECT (+1): Havoc affects a Large
Blast Template.
„ STRONG (+1): Strength rolls are made at −2.
„ SELECTIVE (+1): With intense focus, the caster
can choose not to affect any or
all individual targets within a
power’s area of effect (picking
all enemies instead of allies in a
blast, for example).
„ GREATER HAVOC (+2): Targets are
knocked back a total of 3d6" and take
2d6 damage if they strike a hard object.
Crystal Clad
Character Sheet
Stealth d6; Notice d8
Hindrances: Overconfident; Thin-Skinned: -2 vs. Taunt; PTSD: 1/Session, Roll Spirit or -1 Benny;
Edges & Abilities: AB: Weird Science; Artificer: Create Arcane Devices; Arcane Machinist: Create Gizmo 6/Session
Master of Magic (Hind): Can use Mega-Modifiers; Ms. Fix-it Edge: Repairs take 1/2 time on a Raise
Technospawn
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Technospawn »

Desert
11th April 110 PA
Round 1

As the fairies approach they begin chanting "for the queen, slay the intrudes."

This is a tactical combat. For the combat I have broken the fairies into 10 large swarms. Each swarm has dozens of fairies in it. They will move, act, and attack as a swarm.
  1. I will deal initiative cards and we will resolve any edges or bennies for new cards. After all cards are resolved the final initiative order will be determined. The order will be first players, enemy, last players unless the enemy rolls lower or higher than all players. As always Jokers will get a +2 and may interrupt once I post for the enemy.
  2. Those players with cards higher than the enemy will go first. They will considered the first players and will share an initiative and post in any order.
  3. After a few days I will post the attacks for the enemy. Any players that did not go will be assumed to be on hold. If they wish to interrupt the enemy they need to roll athletics.
  4. The remaining players may then post their actions.
  5. After everyone has gone or 1 week I will post new cards. Anyone who did not go in the last round will start the new round on hold.

Initiative
  • Lowest card goes first
  • Quick rerolls 41 or higher
  • 1, 2, 3, 4 are considered Jokers
  • Cards divisible by 4 are considered Clubs for hindrances affected by Clubs (excepting 4 which is a joker).

First group:
Vroches d56: [2] = 2 Joker
Crystal d56: [4] = 4 Joker
Setrakian d56: [5] = 5
Cyrus d56: [10] = 10
Parsons d56: [14] = 14

Then the Faires d56: [30] = 30

Last group:
Zurathas d56: [37] = 37
Bosco d56: [47] = 47
Zeth LH d56: [50] = 50

Extra rolls:
Vroches LH d56: [32] = 32
Vroches ILH d56: [53] = 53
Zeth d56: [56] = 56

Parry 7(2) Toughness 7
Looks like everyone gets 2 bennies.
GM Stuff
Initiative

Savage Realms Bennies
GM = 7/7 Jarierth = 0/2
Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

Mike's new card 1d56: [38] = 38

Mike's new new card 1d56: [5] = 5
  • 2D6 EFFECT
    2 Catastrophe: Something goes terribly wrong. The GM must decide what, but some ideas are a new and permanent Minor Hindrance, the inability to use powers for several days, or an explosion of some sort. The backlash should be thematic if possible. If the hero tampers with dark forces for his abilities, for example, he might become corrupted or summon something sinister into the world. If he’s a weird scientist the device might explode for 3d6 damage in a Medium Blast Template, or he might develop a Quirk, Phobia, or other “madness.”

3 Backfire: The power succeeds as with a raise but affects a different target with the worst possible results. A bolt hits a random friend, boost Trait increases an enemy’s skill or attribute, etc. If there’s no likely target, he’s Stunned instead. If the power has a Duration other than Instant, it lasts its full term and can only be negated by dispel (the caster can’t voluntarily end it herself).

4–5 Short Circuit: The power fails but the Power Points allocated to it are spent, along with an additional 1d6 Power Points.

6–8 Stunned: The caster is Stunned (see page 106). She subtracts 2 from arcane skill rolls for the rest of the encounter (the penalty remains –2 even if she gets this result again).

9–10 Overload: The character’s synapses crackle and overload with power. He takes 2d6 damage plus the cost of the power in Power Points, including any Power Modifiers the player declared.

11 Fatigue: The character suffers Fatigue.

12 Overcharge: The power draws ambient energy from the air, automatically succeeding against the target with a raise and costing the caster no Power Points!

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
- reroll line for quickness & activation for Calculating -
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
- reroll line for Hyperion Juicer -
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
53 = Jokers = They are equal
54 = Jokers = They are equal
- If no reroll is being used then there are 2 extra jokers -
55 = Jokers = They are equal
56 = Jokers = They are equal
and of course update your signatures!
"Possible and practical are two comrades who rarely see eye to eye."
Rob Towell
Ames Jean-louis

Cyrus moves into position and crouches into a defensive stance facing the oncoming swarms of the tiny fey. With a quick flick of his wrist, the tomahawk in his hand separates into a half a dozen. With three quick motions, the Atlantean grabbed and tossed tomahawks into three of the swarms. The weapons would likely do little to the overall number of tiny fae, perhaps taking out a few unlucky enough to be in the pathway of the bone blade, but the P.P.E. draining properties might be enough to cause them pause.

Three attacks at three different swarms. -4 MAP reduced to -2 by Trick Shooting, +1 from Sharpshooting. Shooting: 1d8!!: [3] = 3 1d6!!: [2] = 2 1d8!!: [4] = 4 1d6!!: [1] = 1 1d8!!: [6] = 6 1d6!!: [5] = 5

OOC Comments
All are tests to distract a given swarm at a 3, 4, and 6 since touching one of the blades will drain them of 1d4 PPE
viewtopic.php?t=7384
Wounds 0/3
Fatigue 0/2
Zeth Towani

Post by Zeth Towani »

Seeing the mobs of faeries causes Zeth to shudder, "Horrid things. I once ate of their food on Zargus Seven. I grew frogs legs for a week!" Waving his hand toward one incoming swarm he slows time all around them freezing them in place.

Entangle (2), area of effect - LBT (3), strong (2).
Spellcasting 1d10!! / 1d6!!: [9]+[5] = 14
= 9

FYI For future reference Zeth has Level Headed.
Technospawn
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Technospawn »

Zeth Towani wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:44 pm FYI For future reference Zeth has Level Headed.
I know that is why you have a card for Zeth and one for Zerh LH (level headed). You got a 50 and a 56

Also you go after the fairies.
GM Stuff
Initiative

Savage Realms Bennies
GM = 7/7 Jarierth = 0/2
Setrakian
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Setrakian »

Action(s)
1.) 11 to hit and 26 MD 8 AP
  • Fighting d12+3 Dragon Claws (TW)
    Damage: Str+2d10, AP 8, +1 to Hit, M.D.C.
Split the Seconds
2.) 6 to hit and 14 MD 8 AP
  • Fighting d12+1 Dragon Blade (Enchanted Dagger)
    Damage: Str+2d6, Mega Damage, AP 8
Defense Info for GM
  • Parry 14
    Toughness in armor: 24 (9)
    Uncanny Reflexes Active
The Rolls
1.) 1d12!!+3: [8]+3 = 11
1.) 1d6!!: [4] = 4
1.) 3d10!!: [1, 8, 17!!] = 26

2.) 1d12!!+1: [5]+1 = 6
2.) 1d6!!: [5] = 5
2.) 1d10!!+2d6!!: [9]+[2, 3] = 14

Once Setrakian sees the groups of fae his demeanor changes. Can o’beans dropped. The Dragon Juicer growls and raises his vambrace claw up and pulls the enchanted dagger out from its sheath.

The literal blood of dragons flows like black tar Zoloft and sweat candy through his veins. Serenity. Bliss. Unbridled violence. All wrapped up in a brute man bristling with muscle.

Like a bullet Setrakian shoots forward then stops when within range of a group of fae.

Striking out at the fae dragon claws and enchanted dagger strike, slash and rip the little creatures.
Accounts

Savage Rifts Game Master

Phaseworld GM - Ndreare
Crystal Clad

Post by Crystal Clad »

WIP
Bennies: 6/3
Interrupting the Fae's forward rush (so waiting until their initiative and then blasting them with Havoc).
Techno-Wizardry 1d12, +2 Joker, -2 MAP (casting Havoc twice)
PPE Cost: 2 base, Area Effect (LBT) +1, Greater Havoc +2, Strong +1
Shot 1:
Techno-Wizardry 1d12!!: [7] = 7
Wild TW 1d6!!: [8!!] = 8
Raise
Swarm 1 hit automatically; Swarm 2 can roll to Evade
Any group hit must roll Strength at -6 (-2 for Strong, -2 for Raise, -2 for being fliers)
Damage Group 1: 2d6!!: [10!!, 8!!] = 18 2 Wounds
Damage Group 2: 2d6!!: [4, 5] = 9 Shaken if no Evade

Shot 2:
Techno-Wizardry 1d12!!: [9] = 9
Wild TW 1d6!!: [4] = 4
Raise
Swarm 3 hit automatically; Swarm 4 can roll to Evade
Damage Group 3: 2d6!!: [9!!, 11!!] = 20 3 Wounds
Damage Group 4: 2d6!!: [3, 4] = 7 Shaken if no Evade

Havoc PPE 3/15 PPE
Crystal shudders a bit as the Fae war-chant crosses the desert sands, then raises the Vortex Gun resolutely, cranks the feed to max, and times her strike carefully, attempting to have the massive blast of wind not only catch two of the groups, but to strike them from above, driving the small, winged creatures to the rocks below. She also times the effect to disrupt their rush, hoping to prevent at least some of the swarms from over running the group's position. This is immediately followed up with a second blast at two more of the groups.
Crystal Clad
Character Sheet
Stealth d6; Notice d8
Vroches

Post by Vroches »

As the fairies begin charging Vrochos prepares to defend himself. He had no way to defend himself from so many of them. Instinctively he reaches out to the Shadow Cloak sending power into it followed by bending his supernatural aura so that he could not be sensed that way.

Unfortunatly Vroches pushed himself a little to hard as his aura collapsing in on him flared causing him to glow for several seconds before causing even his cloaks function to fail!
Joker adds +2 to all rolls
Free Action Activate Cloak 1d8!! or Wild 1d6!!: [6]+[9!!] = 15

Innate Action Conceal Arcana 1d8!! or Wild 1d6!!: [1]+[1] = 2

Shooting into the mass of creatures with his laser pistols Vroches is not surprised to see the swarm split into two smaller ones, before his shots landed again destroying the smaller hoards that broke away.

1 Large Swarm reduced to two small swarms
Joker adds +2 to all rolls
Wilks 227 1d8!! 1d8!! 1d8!! or Wild 1d6!!: [14!!]+[7]+[5]+[1] = 27
Hit with a raise 4d6!!: [10!!, 3, 1, 8!!] = 22
Regular hit 3d6!!: [1, 5, 4] = 10
Regular hit 3d6!!: [3, 2, 3] = 8

Arcane Adaption Two Gun Kid 1d8!! or Wild 1d6!!: [5]+[1] = 6
Technospawn
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Technospawn »

Desert
11th April 110 PA
Round 1

@Vroches fired into the swarm but there are just too many creatures in each swarm. While he manages to hit a few, the ever shifting mass of fairies writhes in the air making it hard to aim
SWADE page 189 "Swarms are composed of many small creatures, so cutting and piercing weapons do no real damage. Area effect attacks work normally, and a character can stomp to inflict his damage in Strength each round." To be fair to Set this means your laser are not as effective too. There is no real strength aspect and since the swarm is larger (12 to 18") creatures I will say it does 1/2 damage. 11 damage so 2 wounds, swarm is split into 1 mbt and 1 sbt swarms. 5 is a shake and they are shaken so 1 wound, the mbt swarm is now 2 SBT swarms. The 4 is a shake so one of the sbt swarms is now dead.
Surprisingly though he manages to greatly reduce the size of the swarm but now it is 2 smaller swarms.

As @Crystal Clad Fires the vortex cannon into the first 2

LBT Swarm Evade 1d10-2: [2]-2 = 0
Swarm 1 1d4!: [1] = 1
Swarm 2 1d4!: [2] = 2
18 = 3 wounds done but swarms split with wounds. So 1st wound makes 2 MBT swarms, 2nd wound makes 1 mbt = 2 sbt, 3rd wound kills 1 sbt. So results is 1 mbt and sbt swarms left.
9 = 1 wound so swarm splits to 2 MBT swarms.
several of the fairies are slammed into the ground. While the ones that get up split into smaller groups several limp bodies remain on the ground.
Crystal fires again into another 2

Other LBT Swarm evade 1d10-2: [6]-2 = 4
Swarm 3 1d4!!: [3] = 3
20 = 4 wounds. So 1st wound splits to 2 MBT, then 2nd wound splits a MBT into 2 sbt, then 3rd and 4th wounds kill those 2 sbts. Result 1 MBT.
. The blast only hit 1 swarm but it devastated that swarm. All of the slammed into the ground hard but only a few got back up again.

As @Cyrus Cyrillus threw his bone blades into the

Test 1 1d10!: [5] = 5
Test 2 1d10!: [1] = 1
Test 3 1d10!: [7] = 7
Swarms 1 and 3 avoid the blades.
, 2 of the swarms saw the blades coming in time and flew around the blades with no problem. The middle swarm was not as lucky.

As @Setrakian waded into the swarm of fairies he quickly realized his attacks were not
SWADE page 189 "Swarms are composed of many small creatures, so cutting and piercing weapons do no real damage. Area effect attacks work normally, and a character can stomp to inflict his damage in Strength each round." So your damage is reduced to strength. First attack is 3d10 so just dived the 26/3 = 8, that is a wound so the swarm splits into 2 mbt. 9 is a wound so 1 of the mbt splits into 2 sbt.
against so many creatures. While not able to destroy the swarm he did manage to reduce it into 3 smaller (1 MBT and 2 SBT) swarms.

The Fairies begin to sign and as the melody of the song settles into their brains, @Vroches (8), @Crystal Clad (5), @Zurathas (27), @Setrakian (7), and @Cyrus Cyrillus (8) begin to dance and leap about singing loudly. They rejoice is the kindness of the fairies and try to get the other party members to join them.

Swarm

Swarm 1 (LBT) Split
Swarm 1M1 (MBT) Split
Swarm 1M1S1 (SBT) Dead
Swarm 1M1S2 (SBT) Shaken
Swarm 1M2 (MBT) split
Swarm 1M2S1 (SBT) Dead
Swarm 1M2S2 (SBT) Shaken

Swarm 2 (LBT) Split
Swarm 2M1 (MBT) Split
Swarm 2M1S1 (SBT) Dead
Swarm 2M1S2 (SBT) Shaken and Distracted
Swarm 2M2 (MBT) Shaken and Distracted

Swarm 3 (LBT) Split
Swarm 3M1 (MBT) Shaken and Distracted
Swarm 3M2 (MBT) Shaken and Distracted

Swarm 4 (LBT) Split
Swarm 4M1 (MBT) Split
Swarm 4M1S1 (SBT) Shaken
Swarm 4M1S2 (SBT) Shaken
Swarm 4M2 (MBT) Shaken

Swarm 5 (LBT) Distracted
at start of their turn.
Swarm
1M1S2 Shaken 1d6!+2: [1]+2 = 3 1M2S2 Shaken 1d6!+2: [5]+2 = 7 2M1S2 Shaken 1d6!+2: [2]+2 = 4 2M2 Shaken 1d6!+2: [2]+2 = 4 3M1 Shaken 1d6!+2: [1]+2 = 3 3M2 Shaken 1d6!+2: [4]+2 = 6 4M1S1 Shaken 1d6!+2: [2]+2 = 4 4M1S2 Shaken 1d6!+2: [2]+2 = 4 4M2 Shaken 1d6!+2: [4]+2 = 6
Forgot the distracted on 2M1S2 and 2M2 so they failed.

1M2S2 Cast Puppet on @Vroches 1M2S2 Spellcasting 1d10!+1: [7]+1 = 8
3M2 Cast Puppet on @Crystal Clad 3M2 Spellcasting 1d10!: [5] = 5
4M1S1 Cast Puppet on @Zurathas 4M1S1 Spellcasting 1d10!+1: [10!, 10!, 6]+1 = 27
4M1S2 spell failed 4M1S2 Spellcasting 1d10!+1: [1]+1 = 2
4M2 Cast puppet on @Setrakian 4M2 Spellcasting 1d10!+2: [5]+2 = 7
5 Cast Puppet on @Cyrus Cyrillus 5 Spellcasting 1d10!+1: [7]+1 = 8

Swarm

Swarm 1M1S2 (SBT) Shaken

Swarm 1M2S2 (SBT)

Swarm 3M2 (MBT) Distracted

Swarm 4M1S1 (SBT)
Swarm 4M1S2 (SBT)
Swarm 4M2 (MBT)

Swarm 5 (LBT) Distracted
at end of their turn.

Swarm parry is 7 and toughness is 3.

Now the last group can go:
Zurathas
Bosco
Zeth
GM Stuff
Initiative

Savage Realms Bennies
GM = 7/7 Jarierth = 0/2
Zurathas

Post by Zurathas »

For all his strength, he simply cannot resist the siren song of the faeries. He begins
Spirit vs. Puppet: 1d6!!: [11!!] = 11
Wild Spirit: 1d6!!: [4] = 4
instead of fighting. "What fun is this?!"
Zurathas
Zurathas
Current Status Post
Vroches

Post by Vroches »

OOC Comments
Spirit 1d8!! or Wild 1d6!!: [6]+[3] = 9
Vroches looks down at the swarm as its magic behind to form. Hardining his mind he puts his will against the spell. But it is not enough as his flight changes into an acrobatic dance practice by his people.
Bosco

Post by Bosco »

OOC Comments

1d8!!+2 1d6!!+2: [6]+2+[1]+2 = 11

Bosco's hand flashes, grabbing one of the fae firmly in his fist. He snarls, his light brown eyes narrowed in focus. His tongue runs over his lips, smacking them. He growls low.

"If you don't let them free right now. I'll eat every single one of you alive."
He gives the creature in his hand a squeeze for emphasis.
Technospawn
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Technospawn »

Desert
11th April 110 PA
Round 2

Swarm

Swarm 1M1S2 (SBT) Shaken

Swarm 1M2S2 (SBT)

Swarm 3M2 (MBT) Distracted

Swarm 4M1S1 (SBT)
Swarm 4M1S2 (SBT)
Swarm 4M2 (MBT) Vulnerable Test resist 1d8!!: [6] = 6

Swarm 5 (LBT) Distracted, Entangled, and Bound

Everyone goes before the fairies
Parsons on hold
Vroches 1d56: [11] = 11 Vroches LH 1d56: [55] = 55 Vroches ILH 1d56: [53] = 53 Puppeted
Cyrus 1d56: [15] = 15 Needs to roll to resist puppet at a 8
Crystal 1d56: [19] = 19 Needs to roll to resist puppet at a 5
Zeth 1d56: [19] = 19 Zeth LH 1d56: [46] = 46
Setrakian 1d56: [31] = 31 Needs to roll to resist puppet at a 7
Bosco 1d56: [33] = 33
Zurathas 1d56: [39] = 39 Puppeted

Fairies 1d56: [46] = 46

When posting please click on swarm status and identify the swarm you are targeting by number.
GM Stuff
Initiative

Savage Realms Bennies
GM = 7/7 Jarierth = 0/2
Stoic
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Stoic »

OOC Comments
Fighting Attack 1 1d8!!-2 1d6!!-2: [5]-2+[5]-2 = 6

Fighting Attack 2 1d8!!-2 1d6!!+2: [1]-2+[11!!]+2 = 12

Benny Disregard, GM have permission to take Benny back

Fighting 1 1d8!! 1d6!!: [3]+[1] = 4 +2 vulnerable

Fighting 2 1d8!! 1d6!!: [5]+[25!!] = 30 +2 vulnerable

Str damage attack 1 Attack 1 1d6!!: [4] = 4
Str damage attack 2 Attack 2 1d6!!: [2] = 2
Bosco snarls. "Suit yourself." He takes the fae in his fist and shoves it into his mouth, gnashing his teeth. The fae scatter as Bosco keeps grabbing them, biting them in half whenever he is able to catch one, but there are just too many for him to eat them all.
GM Bennies 9/9
Wild Card Bennies ?
Ames Jean-louis

Cyrus feels a strange urge come over him but is able to
1d8!!: [10!!] = 10 1d6!!: [1] = 1
prancing and pirouetting around. He then
1d8!!: [6] = 6 1d6!!: [3] = 3
his right bicep and his movements become a blur as he follows Bosco's lead and wades into the fae. Tossing one of his remaining three tomahawks into
Athletics 1d8!!: [7] = 7 1d6!!: [4] = 4 Damage 1d8!!: [4] = 4 2d6!!: [10!!, 5] = 15 1d4!!: [6!!] = 6 = 19 Damage AP 6 + 6 P.P.E
obliterating it and then slashing at
1M1S2 Fighting 1 1d8!!: [4] = 4 1d6!!: [2] = 2 1M2S2 Fighting 2 1d8!!: [3] = 3 1d6!!: [5] = 5 Spend a Benny on Each 1d8!!: [1] = 1 1d6!!: [2] = 2 1d8!!: [9!!] = 9 1d6!!: [4] = 4 Damage on 1M2S2 1d8!!: [5] = 5 2d6!!: [10!!, 2] = 12 1d4!!: [3] = 3 17 Damage AP 6 and 3 PPE
others, the remaining bone tomahawks in each hand. The first deftly maneuvers away from the slashing bone blade, but the second was not so lucky as gossamer wings and sparkle mix with blood and tiny severed limbs.
viewtopic.php?t=7384
Wounds 0/3
Fatigue 0/2
Setrakian
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Setrakian »

Spirit vs a 7

1d6!!+2: [5]+2 = 7 1d6: [6] = 6
  • Attack One vs Swarm 1M1S2 (SBT) Shaken (Shooting got a 9 to hit, damage 8 MD with 6 AP)
  • Split the Seconds attack two vs Swarm 1M2S2 (SBT) (Shooting got a 4 to hit, damage 27 MD with 6 AP)
TK Submachine Gun,
30/60/120, 4d6 MD 6 AP, 2 PP 20 rounds.

Attack 1 1d4!!-2: [11!!]-2 = 9 1d6!!: [3] = 3
Attack 2 1d4!!-2: [3]-2 = 1 1d6!!: [3] = 3
Bennie
Attack 2 1d4!!-2: [2]-2 = 0 1d6!!: [4] = 4

Damage 1 4d6!!: [1, 1, 2, 4] = 8
Damage 2 4d6!!: [13!!, 3, 4, 7!!] = 27

Frustrated and disliking the song Setrakian does something he rarely does…

The Dragon Juicer stops swinging. Instead he uses his techno wizard sub machine gun and sprays magic bullets into the swarms.
Accounts

Savage Rifts Game Master

Phaseworld GM - Ndreare
Zurathas

Post by Zurathas »

Zurathas laughs at the chaos and simply continues dancing. "Isn't this more entertaining than what you are doing, @Setrakian? Come! Dance with me, brother!"
Zurathas
Zurathas
Current Status Post
Setrakian
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Setrakian »

@Zurathas
Zurathas wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:49 am Zurathas laughs at the chaos and simply continues dancing. "Isn't this more entertaining than what you are doing, @Setrakian? Come! Dance with me, brother!"
Spraying magic bullets frantically into the little terrors Setrakian glances over at his brother. The Dragon Juicer almost drops the machine gun when he laughs. "Brother! Dance with your claws out!"
Accounts

Savage Rifts Game Master

Phaseworld GM - Ndreare
Vroches

Post by Vroches »

Vroches continues dancing, but looks disapointed his allies are not dancing also. Flying towards them he tries to get the others to dance.

The back of his mind reals at the idea he is trapped dancing. Concentrating as much as he can he to defend himself he tries to shield himself from further attacks.

OOC Comments
As I understand it we are basically trapped dancing and must use actions to try and get the others to dance?
Crystal Clad

Post by Crystal Clad »

OOC Comments
Bennies 6/3
PPE: 19/20
Havoc Gun PPE: 3/15
Arcane Machinist Uses Remaining: 5/6
Wounds/Fatigue: 0/0

That roll I kinda sorta forgot much earlier:
Spirit 1d6!!: [4] = 4
Wild Spirit 1d6!!: [5] = 5
Oh, good, no PTSD penalty this quarter.

Resist Puppet 1d6!!: [11!!] = 11
Wild Spirit 1d6!!: [7!!] = 7
Resisted with a Raise, if that matters.

Moves into Swarm 3M1 and stops in the middle of it.

Build and use Damage Field Device (MAP -2)
Build Roll 1d12!!+2: [7]+2 = 9
Wild Repair 1d6!!+2: [10!!]+2 = 12
even with the -1 I forgot because of the fact that it's a Seasoned Power, that's still...
Raise: 15 PPE storage

Activate Damage Field (4 PPE base; Radius +2; Greater +4; Hurry +1; Lingering Damage +2; Selective +1: Total 14 PPE )
Techno-Wizardry 1d12!!-2: [2]-2 = 0
Wild Techno-Wizardry 1d6!!-2: [5]-2 = 3
Oh, hell, no. Benny that.
Techno-Wizardry 1d12!!-2: [11]-2 = 9
Wild Techno-Wizardry 1d6!!-2: [10!!]-2 = 8
Raise: That's more like it.
At the end of each turn, she does 3d6 MD to all creatures in an SBT; the round after that, any creature damaged
by the effect suffers an additional 3d4 MD.
Damage Field
Damage Field: Iron Shroud
Power Points: 3
Range: Self Only
Duration: 5
Trappings: Magnetic field pulls small iron ore slivers from earth
and whirls them around her in a deadly cloud. A side effect of the
field is that she is also able to propel herself faster, using the Earth's
magnetic field as a boost.
Damage field creates a dangerous aura around
the recipient that harms foes foolish enough
to get too close.
At the end of the affected character’s
turn, all adjacent beings (including allies!)
automatically take 2d4 damage.
MOdiFIERS
„ DAMAGE (+2): The damage field causes 2d6 damage.
„ GREATER DAMAGE FIELD (+4): The damage field causes 3d6 Mega Damage.
„ RADIUS (+2): The caster may extend the damage field into a Small Blast
Template centered on herself, the caster is immune to her own damage field.
„ HURRY (+1): A caster can Hurry the recipient. He might get increased energy, sure footing,
or more powerful muscles. His Pace is increased by 2.
„ LINGERING DAMAGE (+2): The shards burrow into victims, and
then are pulled back out, ripping through flesh. On the victim’s next
turn, he suffers the power’s base damage minus one die type (one
additional turn only). If hit with a 2d6 bolt, for example, the victim
takes 2d4 damage at the start of his next turn. If the base damage
is already a d4 die type, it loses a die instead.
Swarm 3M1 Damage 3d6!!: [3, 5, 1] = 9
Wound: Splits into two Small Swarms. Up to the GMs if Lingering Damage affects only one of those Swarms, or both, on her next action.

Bennies 6/3
PPE: 19/20
Havoc Gun Destroyed to make Iron Shroud
Iron Shroud PPE Remaining: 1/15
Arcane Machinist Uses Remaining: 4/6
Wounds/Fatigue: 0/0
Crystal feels the pull of the faerie's song, and for one brief moment has a madcap urge to leap and dance among them--indeed, she's already moved into one of the swarms of the horrid little creatures--before her sense of pride reasserts itself, and with a wicked gleam in her eye, she cries out, "You want to dance, you little vermin?" Even as she speaks, her hands have begun twisting and pulling apart the virtually spent Vortex Gun, rearranging aspects of it so it now affects small amounts of ferrous metal rather than the wind, and with a sustained effect to boot. "Then let's dance"

Triggering the device, she calls up a veritable swarm of her own--tiny slivers of iron ore, ripped from the earth and sent spinning into a deadly field around her. The faeries, having already engulfed her, now find themselves being ripped to shreds by the rough-edged needle-thin slivers of the Iron Shroud. Many of them are impaled, even though the deadly shards seek to return to their mistress. The swarm that had only a moment before engulfed her is now split like the Red Sea before Moses, with her standing covered in glittering blood-spray, looking triumphant. "Who's next on my card?" she cries out at the survivors.
Crystal Clad
Character Sheet
Stealth d6; Notice d8
Vroches

Post by Vroches »

Concentrating, trying to clear his head it is all Vroches can do to point his pistols at the obnoxious fairies. Trying hopefully to kill the ones who are compelling him to dance.

As he lets loose as Vroches focuses his fire on the smaller masses of fairies knowing the larger ones can more easily be taken care of by those more prepared for this battle. "I have got to get some grenades." He tries to say, but his voice somehow turns into a whistle like singing. Oh, I hate fairy curses...
A ton of rolls
Distracted First Attack 1d8!! or Wild 1d6!! Wilks laser +2, Distracted -2 = break even.: [9!!]+[4] = 13
Distracted First Attack 1d8!! Wilks laser +2, Distracted -2 = break even.: [2] = 2
Distracted First Attack 1d8!! Wilks laser +2, Distracted -2 = break even.: [2] = 2
One Raise, One hit, One Miss
Raise Damage 4d6!! AP 3 divided by Two per GM ruling: [3, 5, 2, 1] = 11
Normal Damage 3d6!! AP 3 divided by Two per GM ruling: [1, 4, 4] = 9

Distracted Second Attack 1d8!!or Wild 1d6!! Wilks laser +2, Distracted -2 = break even.: [10!!]+[4] = 14
Distracted Second Attack 1d8!! Wilks laser +2, Distracted -2 = break even.: [3] = 3
Distracted Second Attack 1d8!! Wilks laser +2, Distracted -2 = break even.: [11!!] = 11
Distracted Second Attack 1d8!! Wilks laser +2, Distracted -2 = break even.: [3] = 3
Two Raise, One Hit
Raise Damage 4d6!! AP 3 divided by Two per GM ruling: [7!!, 4, 7!!, 2] = 20
Raise Damage 4d6!! AP 3 divided by Two per GM ruling: [3, 3, 4, 5] = 15
Normal Damage 3d6!! AP 3 divided by Two per GM ruling: [4, 4, 1] = 9
Zeth Towani

Post by Zeth Towani »

Seeing his companions begin to dance with glee Zeth rolls his eyes, "This reminds me of the time on Zakaris Seven. Some sort of biotoxin in the atmosphere made us all giddy and we danced to psychedelic colours as we tried to steal a load of gantrium." His voice steels a bit as he comes up with the solution, "Best to cut this problem off at the source." He
Exalted Detect Arcana as Innate action to see which ones are using puppet Exalted Detect Arcana 1d10!! / 1d6!!: [3]+[2] = 5 Benny Exalted Detect Arcana 1d10!! / 1d6!!: [2]+[1] = 3 Benny Exalted Detect Arcana 1d10!! / 1d6!!: [9]+[4] = 13 (raise finally!)
, for which ones are using their controlling powers.

The normally relaxed warrior moves with
Exalted Quickness (auto raise with success) Spellcasting (-4 MAP) 1d10!! /1d6!!: [2]/[3] = 0.67 Benny Spellcasting (-4 MAP) 1d10!! /1d6!!: [8]/[3] = 2.67 - Success. No MAP for next two actions
and raises his fire bolt pistol with the quickness of a gun slinger. He
If an SBT group is using puppet he will shoot them, if not a he will fire twice at an MBT using puppet. Shooting 1 1d8!! / 1d6!!: [4]+[2] = 6 Shooting 2 1d8!! / 1d6!!: [5]+[1] = 6
at two of the smaller groups to try and
Damage 1 3d6!! AP 6: [3, 3, 3] = 9 Damage 2 3d6!! AP 6: [7!!, 4, 2] = 13
Technospawn
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Technospawn »

Desert
11th April 110 PA
Round 2

Swarm 1M1S2 (SBT) Killed by Cyrus
Swarm 1M2S2 (SBT) Killed by Cyrus

Swarm 2M1S2 (SBT) Killed by Vro
Swarm 2M2 (MBT) Killed by Zeth

Swarm 3M1S1 (SBT) Killed by Zeth
Swarm 3M1S2 (SBT) Shaken, Distracted and lingering damage, split by Crystal
Swarm 3M2S1 (SBT) Distracted, Split by Cyrus, shaked by Set
Swarm 3M2S1 (SBT) Distracted, Split by Cyrus, Killed By Set

Swarm 4M1S1 (SBT) Killed by Vro
Swarm 4M1S2 (SBT) Killed by Vro
Swarm 4M2S1 (SBT) Killed by Vro
Swarm 4M2S2 (SBT) Killed by Vro

at start of turn

Break free d8-2: [3]-2 = 1
3M2S1 unshake d6-2: [4]-2 = 2
3M1S2 unshake d6-2: [3]-2 = 1
Benny 3M2S1 unshake d6-2: [4]-2 = 2
3M1S2 Slumber LBT Fatigue d10+1-2: [7]+1-2 = 6
3M2S1 Slumber LBT Fatigue d10+1-2: [1]+1-2 = 0
Unscathed by slumber 1d5: [5] = 5
Bennies to unshake 3M2S1 and 3M1S2

Although most of their weapons seemed to have limited effect on the swarms the party was still tearing the swarms apart. Little pixie body parts were flying everywhere. Even worse was the pixie dust that was getting everywhere. The crap was like glitter and you could never get it out. 2 of the smaller swarms began casting again. One swarm was distracted by something shiny and their spell collapsed. But the other swarm managed to concentrate long enough to get the spell off. @Zeth Towani @Cyrus Cyrillus @Crystal Clad @Setrakian all began to hear a soft melodic lullaby from their childhood. Their eyes became heavy and they all just wanted to lay down and take a
slumber with fatigue, LBT, Spirit roll to resist.

Swarm 3M1S2 (SBT) Distracted and lingering damage, split by Crystal
Swarm 3M2S1 (SBT) Distracted

at end of their turn

Desert
11th April 110 PA
Round 3

vroches LH d56: [3] = 3 vroches d56: [15] = 15 vroches ILH d56: [23] = 23 Joker Puppeted (Distracted)
zeth LH d56: [5] = 5 zeth d56: [11] = 11 (Roll vs Slumber)

Fairies d56: [12] = 12

Crystal d56: [13] = 13 (Roll vs Slumber)
Cyrus d56: [25] = 25 (Roll vs Slumber)
Setrakian d56: [29] = 29 (Roll vs Slumber)
Zurathas d56: [45] = 45 Full puppet
Bosco d56: [53] = 53
GM Stuff
Initiative

Savage Realms Bennies
GM = 7/7 Jarierth = 0/2
Zeth Towani

Post by Zeth Towani »

Resist Slumber, 14 (raise)
Spirit 1d8!! / 1d6!!: [6]+[14!!] = 20
Oh faerie songs, they're so cute. But after being tranced by that pleasurer on Zarakis Nine these guys just sounds like a noisy gong.

Continuing to move with blinding speed, Zeth looks like a blur as he sends more of the little critters to their demise. He feels a slight twinge of guilt knowing that they really are just being themselves, but then again dying as a faeries plaything is no joke. Levelling his pistol he opens up at the smaller groups before trying to break up the big swarm with mystic fire.

The fireburst pistol lances out magical fire with vicious efficiency, the barrel glowing red hot even in the light of day. Each blast hits home, rending the smell of burning fairies and smoking dust. Zeth gives a hard stare as he pumps in magical energy to reload before the barrel even cools.

"Better than being enslaved by the Splugorth I guess."

3 Shooting Attacks, No Multi-Action Penalty
Shooting 1 1d8!! /1d6!!: [4]/[2] = 2 = 4 (SBT)
Shooting 2 1d8!! /1d6!!: [4]/[2] = 2 = 4 (SBT)
Shooting 3 1d8!! /1d6!!: [1]/[9!!] = 0.11 = 9 (raise, LBT)
Damage 1 3d6!!: [4, 2, 1] = 7 AP 6
Damage 2 3d6!!: [13!!, 4, 7!!] = 24 AP 6
Damage 3 4d6!!: [5, 3, 4, 11!!] = 23 AP 6
Zurathas

Post by Zurathas »

The violence around him
Spirit: 1d6!!: [4] = 4
WD Spirit: 1d6!!: [4] = 4
from his frolicking, but does not completely undo the faerie spell he's under. His limbs and wings hang loosely at his sides, but his brother and friends are no longer in danger from the whipping of his tail or the flailing of his claws.
Zurathas
Zurathas
Current Status Post
Crystal Clad

Post by Crystal Clad »

OOC Comments
Resist Slumber 1d6!!: [3] = 3
Wild Spirit 1d6!!: [5] = 5
Tick, tock, the clock's gears are turning...

The old Stormspire lullabye surprised Crystal, but she started to hum it softly

Fwoosh, woosh, the forge-fires are burning...

She started to feel her eyes getting heavy, and briefly considered laying down--but then she remember the 'alternate' verses the children would sing in the workhouses and which any Stormspire native would be able to rip into after a couple of drinks.

"Plop! Drop! The dogs in the yard are pooping! Floop! Doop! The Master's Staff is drooping!"

The alternate lyrics, which only grew increasingly bawdy with each line, were enough to cut through the magical lethargy and bring her back to consciousness, the whirling, deadly field of the Iron Shroud still cutting through the air around her.
Crystal Clad
Character Sheet
Stealth d6; Notice d8
Ames Jean-louis

Cyrus continues to wade through the swarms slashing and chopping at anything with wings that sparkles. At first the music sounded far off, but it eventually grew to the point where it filled the Atlantean's head with its gentle
Spirit 1d8!!: [1] = 1 1d6!!: [1] = 1
. Before Cyrus realized what was happening, he was face down in the dusty desert soil snoring.
OOC Comments
Crit Fail
viewtopic.php?t=7384
Wounds 0/3
Fatigue 0/2
Setrakian
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Setrakian »

Spirit roll to resist Slumber

Spirit d6 (+2 from Claws)
1d6!!+2: [2]+2 = 4 1d6!!: [2] = 2 bennie!

bennie ... 1d6!!+2: [1]+2 = 3 and WD 1d6!!: [5] = 5

Second bennie

2nd B 1d6!!+2: [4]+2 = 6 and 2nd wd 1d6!!: [7!!] = 7

Setrakian stumbles, dragons blood flows through his veins, he scratches at his ears, more power courses though his body....

The song itches into his mind and he drops to his knees unmoving.
Accounts

Savage Rifts Game Master

Phaseworld GM - Ndreare
Technospawn
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Technospawn »

Desert
11th April 110 PA
Round 3

Swarm 3M1S2 (SBT) Distracted and lingering damage, split by Crystal
Swarm 3M2S1 (SBT) Distracted

at beginning of their turn

As @Zeth Towani's fire laced through the swarm the pixies screamed in horror and several died. But their song never stopped. The song began to grow discordant. Raising and lowering in tempo and pitch. The song was very
Confusion, LBT, Glow, Hinder
Confusion 5M2 d10+2-2: [7]+2-2 = 7 Benny confusion 5M2 d10+2-2: [8]+2-2 = 8
Confusion 5M1S2 d10+1-2: [8]+1-2 = 7
Raise LBT starts on d6: [5] = 5 Non-raise LBT starts on d6: [4] = 4
. The urge to resist was declining. The pixies just wanted to dance and have fun.

Swarm 3M1S2 (SBT) Killed by Zeth
Swarm 3M2S1 (SBT) Killed by Zeth

Swarm 5 (LBT) Distracted, split by Zeth (dead)
Swarm 5M1 (MBT) Distracted, split by Zeth (dead)
Swarm 5M1S1 (SBT) Distracted, split by Zeth (dead)
Swarm 5M1S2 (SBT) Distracted
Swarm 5M2 (MBT) Distracted
at end of their turn

Turn order
zeth (Roll vs Confusion -2)
Fairies

vroches Joker Puppeted (Distracted) On Hold
Crystal
Cyrus Crit failed slumber (Roll vs Confusion, no need to roll you are asleep)
Setrakian (roll vs Confusion, then roll vs Confusion -2)
Zurathas Puppeted (Distracted) (roll vs Confusion, then roll vs Confusion -2)
Bosco (roll vs Confusion, then roll vs Confusion -2)
GM Stuff
Initiative

Savage Realms Bennies
GM = 7/7 Jarierth = 0/2
Vroches

Post by Vroches »

JOKER INTERUPTING THE FEIRIES ACTIONS BEFORE THEY FINISH

Grabbing two more pistols from their holsters Vroches lets his spare talons hold the used weapons. As he finishes off any of the fairies. "You don't have to die, but you have to get out of here." He sings is a chirping key. Turning his dance into a whirlwind of death as he eliminates the remaining swarms.

If any are left alive, they Ain't happy about it
Joker +2
Distracted -2
Multiple Action +0
Wilks +2
total = +2

Joker, No MAP, RoF 3 First Attack 1d8!! 1d8!! 1d8!! or 1d6!! Wilks +2 to hit and no recoil: [18!!]+[12!!]+[1]+[10!!] = 41
3 Raises!

Joker, No MAP, RoF 3 Second Attack 1d8!! 1d8!! 1d8!! or 1d6!! Wilks +2 to hit and no recoil: [5]+[5]+[3]+[5] = 18
3 Hits

First raise 4d6!!+2/2: [1, 2, 3, 4]+2/2 = 6
Second raise 4d6!!+2/2: [3, 4, 5, 9!!]+2/2 = 11.5
Third raise 4d6!!+2/2: [3, 9!!, 10!!, 2]+2/2 = 13

First Hit 3d6!!+2/2: [10!!, 4, 4]+2/2 = 10
Second Hit 3d6!!+2/2: [2, 4, 1]+2/2 = 4.5
Third Hit 3d6!!+2/2: [2, 3, 5]+2/2 = 6
Setrakian
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Setrakian »

Setrakian (roll vs Confusion, then roll vs Confusion -2)
Smarts d6
First Save = 5
First Save 1d6!!: [5] = 5 First Save WD 1d6!!: [3] = 3
Second Save (-2) = 2
Second Save 1d6!!-2: [4]-2 = 2 Second Save WD 1d6!!-2: [3]-2 = 1
Setrakian stands up shaking his head to clear it and rubbing his sore ears. ”Shut up you damned….”

His head rolls and his eyes unfocus. The Dragon Juicer drops back to his knees feeling overwhelmingly confused.
Accounts

Savage Rifts Game Master

Phaseworld GM - Ndreare
Stoic
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Stoic »

OOC Comments

Smarts 1d10!! 1d6!!: [3]+[2] = 5

Smarts 1d10!! 1d6!!: [4]+[5] = 9

+4 from Improved Arcane Resistance
GM Bennies 9/9
Wild Card Bennies ?
Zurathas

Post by Zurathas »

Zurathas, while still dealing with the urge to dance and frolic, is
Smarts vs Confusion: 1d8!!: [5] = 5
WD Smarts: 1d6!!: [5] = 5
Smarts vs Confusion at penalty: 1d8!!-2: [6]-2 = 4
WD Smarts: 1d6!!-2: [2]-2 = 0
by the dancing lights and discordant song.
Zurathas
Zurathas
Current Status Post
Technospawn
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Technospawn »

Desert
11th April 110 PA
Out of Combat

@Vroches lays down heavy pistol fire into the swarms, kill several more. The few remaining pixies turn and flee. As they go they turn invisible and call back "all we wanted to do was dance, you big meanies."

Narrate how you recover from the lingering spell effects as they wear off. Do you do anything special before resuming your trek south.
GM Stuff
Initiative

Savage Realms Bennies
GM = 7/7 Jarierth = 0/2
Vroches

Post by Vroches »

As the creatures take flight Vroches begins replacing his spent magazines with fresh ones, then loading them on the charger. As the spells wear off he asks. "Is everyone okay, who needs medical attention?" Looking around he takes an assessment and begins working to secure everyone. "I think we can all agree getting out of here would be great. I don't like dealing with fairies, but I still do not want to be around a bunch of corpses."
Crystal Clad

Post by Crystal Clad »

Crystal swipes some of the faerie viscera off the viewplate of her helmet to clear her vision, then looks herself over a bit, letting the Iron Shroud effect to run its course. She checks the generator, and notes that it has virtually no juice left. Well, it did the job... better than I might've thought. "I'm fine, but as soon as we're clear of this area, I'm washing this suit off before I open it. Pixie dust is one thing, but I'm not getting blood and bits of bone shards in here." Her voice has a slightly ragged edge to it; she's a bit more shaken than her light tone really conveys; more experienced combatants might recognize the signs of a first-timer who did better at killing than they expected, even if it was just a bunch of faeries.
Crystal Clad
Character Sheet
Stealth d6; Notice d8
Ames Jean-louis

Cyrus opens his eye, still face down in the dirt. Realizing he is still alive, he stands up and dusts himself off.

He nods in thanks to his companions, "I am not sure what happened at the end there, but it looks like we...won?"

"I am not injured, but still strangely tired after being put to sleep. I'll be fine in a bit. I agree, that we should not linger, who knows what they might bring back."

Cyrus then shakes the dirt out of his poncho. Never in his years in the gladiatorial pits did he encounter fairies like this. Most of the time, they were a power source to be drained of energy and discarded. He had always pitied the creatures, but now he wondered if some of these mischievous creatures didn't deserve it. He wouldn't underestimate them again.
viewtopic.php?t=7384
Wounds 0/3
Fatigue 0/2
Zurathas

Post by Zurathas »

Zurathas shakes himself from the last remnants of the faeries' spell. The overwhelming frivolous joy and the abdication of his mental faculties to such insignificant beings frustrates the dragon. He first lifts his brother @Setrakian from the dirt, ensuring he still draws breath. Once he is assured that no harm has befallen his brother, he throws a violent tantrum, thrashing his limbs and tail around (though well out of reach of his compatriots) and throwing boulders and trees. "Such minuscule beings should have no power over one such as me. I am MIGHTY! They are nothing but seasoning for a meal. I'll turn to paste anything that tries to dominate my mind again, though it be the gods themselves. I am stronger than that!"
Other than making obvious scars in the land where his tantrum occurs, he makes no further preparations for moving forward.
Zurathas
Zurathas
Current Status Post
Setrakian
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Setrakian »

Growling through gritted teeth Setrakian feels his brother lift him up.

Setting the Dragon Juicer softly down after looking him over Zurathas stomps away.

Setrakian, seething at the faeries tricks, nods enthusiastically as his brother rants.

Tapping his fingers against his own legs rapidly the juicer works on calming his emotions. Finally he just reaches out to the bio-comp system and clicks a dial. Instantly Set feel a calm sensation and his heart rate and breathing slow significantly.

@Zurathas . Brother. This day forward we shall not give mercy to faerie folk. Pluck their wings! Eat their eyes. Through them in the river! I swear to always join you in this righteous endeavor.”

The large (for a human) juicer growls again and flexes his muscles.

”I look forward to the day I can skin the littles and roast them on a fire. For now we need to get on our way. The sooner we get this mission done the sooner we wage war on the little shites!”

Then. Because Setrakian is Setrakian. He slashes several large trees with his dragon claws leaving a ransacked pile of debris and shards of wood on the ground.

Finally he looks towards the others.

”Shall we?“
Accounts

Savage Rifts Game Master

Phaseworld GM - Ndreare
Technospawn
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Technospawn »

Desert
12th April 110 PA
Evening

Since the fairies had headed southwest the party decided to push southeast to give them some distance. They pushed on for 2 days until they came tot he edge of a massive lake that stretched for miles north and south. There appeared to be no immediate threats in the area. But the spot they were in was out in the open and not the best for camping for the night.

Someone will need to roll survival and narrate how they find or don't find a good camp for the night.
Everyone else will roll 1d4 for suit the write a trek interlude that happened in the 2 days travel.

Lars
Lars
1 = ♠️ Spades
2 = ❤️ Hearts
3 = ♦️ Diamonds
4 = Clubs

GM Stuff
Initiative

Savage Realms Bennies
GM = 7/7 Jarierth = 0/2
Bosco

Post by Bosco »

Survival 1d10!!+2: [4]+2 = 6
WD 1d6!!+2: [4]+2 = 6

Bosco leads the way, sidling up next to the lake. He gives it a good sniff, moves about 50 meters downshore, sniffs again. He looks at the lake for a moment, shaking his head.

"This isn't a good place. There is something evil lurk.." before he can finish his sentence a tentacle with a razor sharp hook on the end shoots out of the water, grabbing a seagull flying overhead and pulling it back into the water. The party quickly fills their canteens and then heads into the rolling hills nearby. Bosco spots a small cave that while a bit of a squeeze to get into, provides a dry safe place for the night and, most importantly, has no supernatural scent.
Setrakian
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Setrakian »

Trek 1d4: [2] = 2

Hearts - Strangers

Setrakian runs. Inhumanly fast. The Dragon Juicer runs.

He prefers to ride atop his brother Zurathas and enjoy the wind in his face. But Set runs. Racing across the desert he finds a sense of fulfillment and enjoyment in the blinding run. The fairies left a bad taste in his mouth and he needed to feel the power of being ... him!

Set stops running when he bolts through what looks like a pre-cataclysim gas station. Turning back to look it over he sees only one building is still somewhat a building still, most of the area is destroyed by time.

Rummaging through the half standing building does not net any sort of super cool treasure like the last one he found. So many beans. Those were gone now.

About to carry on, the juicer stops and listens.

"Ahhh I'da hoped ya wouldna spotted meh young man..."

Stepping closer to the wall that was cast in midday shadow Setrakian pulled out his dagger and pointed it at a spot on the wall.

"No need to kill meh Sirr I'da prezeate it iff'n ya let meh go. I meanya no harm."

"Show yourself then." growled Set.

Like a willowy mirage the air rippled in front of the wall.

A being stood there dressed in ratty carnie cloths the short being smiled and Set laughed.

"Is that little guy your pet? I like him.

The D-Bee in ratty clothing laughed too, "Why yes. I am Barranaban and this little fellow is Burrows. We are just traveling. Ya see idgot bad where we were'd. We wus trav'lin and then came cross a lake, big o'lake. There wus sum bad dooodes there so we left. The lake is thata way so be careful."

Set spends nearly 20 minutes playing with the little on called Burrows then thanks the odd fellow and runs on to catch up with his group.
Accounts

Savage Rifts Game Master

Phaseworld GM - Ndreare
Zurathas

Post by Zurathas »

complication
1d4: [4] = 4
The desert drags on for eons, it seems. Sand and earth as far as the eye can see. The flyers, coupled with the arc of the sun, are the only way to keep track of direction for stretches. Uncharacteristically unburdened by his brother Setrakian who elected to run, Zurathas' mind is free to wander. And despite his size and knowledge, his mind is still young. He begins with what it would take to turn the desert into gold. Some alchemical reaction somewhere in the multiverse may be capable, but Zurathas is too young to fend off the draconic usurpers that would seek his desert of gold, strong as he is. He would need something to give him an advantage against interlopers. Certainly, with a desert of gold, he could commission some great craft that would be deadly to enemy dragons. But if he had such a weapon fashioned, some other fiend may acquire a similar device. So, clearly, some armor as proof against such a weapon must be fashioned. Surely, with a desert of gold, he could commission the armor capable of defeating this...
His mental wanderings almost distracted him entirely from the sudden cry of panic below him. The whole team, vehicles, runners, and all, had driven straight into some pit of sinking sand.
Tucking his wings for a precipitous dive, he hurtles at frightening speed to the earth. At the last moment, his wings unfurl acting as a massive snowshoe against this pit. With pure brute force, coupled with a form that needs no oxygen, he swims through the choking sands, fishing his compatriots from a sandy grave one by one. At the last, he hauls their vehicle from certain doom, a feat of strength beyond even his normal ability.
With a triumphant shout, he celebrates having dug them out of their gasping fate. Slapping his hand against @Setrakian's back to force the last of the sand from his brother's lungs, he cautions against future futilities. "The sooner you all sprout wings, the better."
Zurathas
Zurathas
Current Status Post
Crystal Clad

Post by Crystal Clad »

OOC Comments

Trek 1d4: [3] = 3 Trek: How the group found something that
helped them along the way, such as an oasis,
minor treasure, ammo, food, friendly locals, etc.

Gonna go with a natural spring. Not quite a full-blown oasis, but enough for a refill on water. Post in progress.
As they march, Crystal periodically uses her Infinity Goggles to look at places just out of the line of sight--over hills or in ravines. It's a random search process, mainly meant to augment the flyers. In particular, she concentrates on caves and overhangs, places the flyers can't provide oversight on without flying so low as to put themselves at risk. Not that it'd be a good idea to tell the dragon I'm trying to help keep him safe....

In one such cave, she finds a real treasure--a natural spring! It runs over the rocks in the cavern, but the water is quickly absorbed by the thirsty sands at the front of the cave, making it almost completely undetectable to anyone outside.

A quick examination determines that the water is safe for drinking, and so everyone gets to fill their canteens, and even take a swig 'straight from the fountain'. The canteens are also useful in pouring water over anyone (such as Crystal herself) who wants to get Faerie ichor off their armor and clothing. Of course, the Pixie dust remains; in fact, when Crystal, satisfied that blood and guts are no longer a risk factor, opts to remove her helmet, her hair is covered in sparkling motes. She notes wryly, "I've always wondered about the line in Triax's EBA warranty that excludes 'pixie dust and cat hair'. Most folks who even notice the ultra-fine print assume it's just a gag by a bored technical manual writer." She sighs. "Guess not."

Still, she frankly can pull off the look without it appearing silly. She doesn't usually rely on her good looks, but she isn't afraid of them, either.
Crystal Clad
Character Sheet
Stealth d6; Notice d8
Ames Jean-louis

1d4: [3] = 3

As the miles roll on, Cyrus takes time to examine the silver holy symbol he found. It took a while to get the dirt and grit out of the intricate etchings of the relic. It took even longer to remove the tarnish on the silver.

When Cyrus first found it, it was apparent that the symbol was Atlantean in origin. What wasn't apparent was that it was intricately etched in Dragonese in concentric circles around the symbol. Once the relic was cleaned up enough to see the writing, it was clear that the object was not a holy symbol at all. It definitely would serve as a focus of ones faith and inner strength to affect vampires and other supernatural evil, but that was not its primary purpose.

It appeared to Cyrus that it was a set of instructions or guidelines of sorts. In fact, it possibly might have something to do with Tattoo Magic. Cyrus knew that only Atlantean clan elders and the ancient Chiang-Ku dragons possessed such knowledge and was skeptical that they would divulge such secrets onto a silver disc such as this. However, the inscriptions clearly talked about Tattoo Magic. As Cyrus studied the symbol, the inscriptions that were closest to the center of the ring of Dragonese writing seemed to mention places. Cyrus immediately recognized some, but others were not familiar at all.

As he turned the symbol over and over in his hand, rubbing here and there to clear a smudge off some of the writing, it hit Cyrus as to what the symbol represented. It wasn't a holy symbol, nor was it alchemical formulas on how to inscribe magical tattoos, it was a guide to locations on where on Rifts Earth could find those who had the power to inscribe magical tattoos! Whether the symbol was still accurate today was debatable, but surely some of these locations still held the secrets to Tattoo Magic.
OOC Comments
I am using this as a start to justify the New Ink Edge in the future
Last edited by Ames Jean-louis on Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
viewtopic.php?t=7384
Wounds 0/3
Fatigue 0/2
Vroches

Post by Vroches »

Interlude 1d4: [4] = 4 = Obstacle

As a flyer Vroches was one of the members often chosen for scouting. Not just looking for tracks of the enemy, but also looking for threat up head. But the jungle down here was a strange place with waterfalls that looks to be completely unmoving, cliffs that needed navigated around, and random villages of a dozen people living like lasers were never invented.

Vroches did his best to make sure that as these issues came up he navigated around them as best as possible, using his flight allowed him to set ropes at the tops of cliffs, to find easier walking paths and avoid false paths, and even avoid the locals as much as possible. Each time the little things were avoided he knew he was saving time and helping close on the targets all the faster.
Zeth Towani

Post by Zeth Towani »

Suit 1d4: [2] = 2

As the days wear on Zeth takes a moment to consider their recent days: New Del Rio, Faeries, Ley Line Storms, the Coalition. And they journey has only just begun. This gets worse before it gets better. We won't be able to shoot our way out of every engagement.

As if on cue the Temporal Warrior spots a caravan in the distance. As they get closer he sees an eclectic collection of vehicles. Modern atvs. covered wagons, old trucks, and some cages with animals. It doesn't take him long to deduce this is some sort of travelling circus or carnival. Reminds me of that travelling show of intergalactic oddities from the Thundercloud Galaxy. Most a farce but fun none the less.

As the two convoys cross paths Zeth gives a nod, and a head's up.

"We spotted some faeries about a day back. Give them a wide berth unless you like singing and dancing until you collapse of exhaustion."

The caravan driver grunts his acknowledgement but doesn't say much else. Zeth shrugs at his inhospitality and keeps chattering on.

"Well then you seem to want to keep to yourself. So no trading goods or info then. No problems. It's just nice not being shot at."

With that he watches the carnival caravan go, giving a wink at the bearded lady as she passes by.
Technospawn
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Technospawn »

Desert
13th April 110 PA
11:59pm

As @Bosco stood watch in front of the cave his eyes hurt when he saw the largest lightening bolt he had ever seen slam into a Death's Head Transport. A few minutes later another slammed into the transport and it exploded into a ball of fire and slammed into the lake. It was never wise to leave a threat that you did not know around. Waking the others Bosco told them what happened and the team slowly made their way down to the lake to see what the hell was going on. In Stealth the trip took a few hours.

When they reached the water's edge they could hear chanting and it was growing louder.

You can reply here about the trip to the water's edge. You can roll play how you react and any preparations. Once you get to the water's edge go here viewtopic.php?f=415&t=6854
GM Stuff
Initiative

Savage Realms Bennies
GM = 7/7 Jarierth = 0/2
Crystal Clad

Post by Crystal Clad »

OOC Comments
Crystal spends 3 PPE, leaving her with 16/20
Activating her Shadow Cloak. Has normal Invisibility for one hour. She can also direct a Fear effect against people, forcing a Fear Check.
As they decide to find out what's going on, Crystal pulls her Shadow Cloak around herself, fading from normal view. It won't work against anything with supernatural senses, but basic predators will likely ignore her.
Crystal Clad
Character Sheet
Stealth d6; Notice d8
Ames Jean-louis

Cyrus stands upon the rock. The rest of the team was nowhere in sight. The destruction of the eldritch horror had caused the nearby area to flood and the waters had not completely receded just yet. Zeth had been close by and likely the mage had made it out. He would have thought the dragon brothers would be flying around if they had made it. The fact that they weren’t was not a good sign. Crystal was also nowhere to be seen although Cyrus did not think she had been hit by any of the things massive tentacles. Vroches and Boscoe…well he had seen them get up close and personal and although he had not witnessed them dying, he had seen others swatted away and crushed like gnats.

The Atlantean decided to
1d8!!: [7] = 7 1d6!!: [5] = 5
his blood hawk to fly above to see if any of the Federation Team was close by. Hopefully it would see them or they would see it as they needed to get back to the mission at hand.
viewtopic.php?t=7384
Wounds 0/3
Fatigue 0/2
Technospawn
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Technospawn »

Middle of the lake
14th April 110 PA
Midday

The team had sorted out their wounded and dead. Now there were preparing to move on. They could see the other team was in distress. Their ATV had sunk to the bottom of the lake. Do they stay and help or just push on?

You are in vamp country and will be getting deeper everyday. You have 3 choices

Push on. You drive south for 2 days until you come to a small village
Will need to post an interlude. Roll a d4 then post what happens on the drive.

Help recover the ATV. This is a dramatic task. roll d56 and apply my init rules for clubs and jokers.
Roll any skill that fits.
Failure means the ATV is beyond repair

Join forces and let them ride with you.
Strictly roll play
GM Stuff
Initiative

Savage Realms Bennies
GM = 7/7 Jarierth = 0/2
Ames Jean-louis

Initiative: 1d56: [25] = 25

Cyrus looks at the team and shrugs.

"We are down members of our team. They are in need and have resources we could use. I say we take them in, but they remain under our command. Any that disagree can rot in this swamp. But we will be taking that ATV."

He then
Spirit 1d8!!: [1] = 1 1d6!!: [9!!] = 9
his right forearm and summons his warhorse. Guiding the magical construct, he attaches the winch of the ATV onto the saddle horn and directs his mount to begin hauling the ATV out of the lake.

OCC: Raise. 2 tokens for the dramatic task.
viewtopic.php?t=7384
Wounds 0/3
Fatigue 0/2
Crystal Clad

Post by Crystal Clad »

Crystal nods in agreement. "We're all behind that other group that took off as soon as the fight was over. Pooling our resources might be the best way to go. Pretty sure they're Legion, so I think the Lords and their command should be able to work out some sort of compromise. If that other team's working for someone like Dunscom, we're better off working together."
Crystal Clad
Character Sheet
Stealth d6; Notice d8

Return to “Soujourns”