Where to next

They're silent but deadly...
GM: Pender Lumkiss

Select where we are going

Poll ended at Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:16 pm

1) I need more whykin and I do not care if it is next to impossible to get in due to heightened CS presence
No votes
2) Wow you sold me on the Witchwell inn as a great place to head for the night. How convienient that it is on the way to the FED.
100%
3) Uhh nice try GM, we will head to the FED and rest in a undiscosed location of our own choosing.
No votes
4) ok seriously, I need to find out what is going on with the BM. And even though the road and all markers were wiped out to their secret base, and even though it is apparent they left... I am curious to the max and must find out!
No votes

Total votes: 4

Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Where to next

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

poll is open
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Jitters

Re: Where to next

Post by Jitters »

I voted for the inn.
Jitters
Jitters
Pace: 16; Parry: 11; Toughness: 22 (11); Strain: 1(?)

Weapon in Hand: Chain Longsword (Str+2d8 MD, AP 2, 15 lbs., aka Paul Bunyan), Vibro-Sword (Str+d10 MD, AP 4, 9 lb, aka Vibe), Vibro-Sword (Str+d10 MD, AP 4, 9 lb, aka Rator)
Wilk's 237 Laser Pistol (15/30/60, 2d6+1 dmg, RoF 1, AP 2, 16 shots, 3 lbs, Semi-Auto)
JA-11 Energy Rifle (30/60/120, 3d6, RoF 1, AP 2, Shots 60, 7 lbs, Special)
  • As an action, switch to Ion Beam (12/24/48, 1-3d6+1, RoF 1, 0 AP, 10 Shots), or have laser do Mega-Damage (uses 10x the ammo and applies snap fire penalty). Integrated scope offsets up to either -2 points of penalties due to range or lighting (or the lack there of).
Armor Worn: C&S Crusader Heavy Combat Armor (+11 Armor, + 2 Toughness, +1 Pace, d10 Str min, 24 lbs), Tough Clothes (+1 Toughness), Bandito Arms Branaghan Overcoat (+1 Toughness)
ISP: 20/30
Bennies: 3 Red 5 Regular

Encumberance: 56 lbs/84 lbs

Alts: Pvt. Logan Wright, CS Fightin' Joes
Temp Stats
none
Adventure Card
Contact
Your hero sees an old friend or acquaintance who might help him in his current quest somehow. Of course, he may also ask for a favor in return.
Enemy
Play at the beginning of the game session. A villain of the GM's choice becomes your character's sworn enemy and you may not soak wounds caused directly by him. Starting Now, you draw an extra Adventure Card each game session until the enemy is "retired".
Better You Than Me
Play when your hero has been hit by an attack and there is an adjacent character. The other character suffers the attack instead. This may be played on friend or foe.

Return to “Tomorrow Legion: 13th SET - The Quiet Ones”