Out of Character Chatter

The group with no name
GM: Hobo Joe
Zima

Re: Out of Character Chatter

Post by Zima »

Hey all, feel like I haven't been around probably as much as I should have been--it looks like I've managed to not fall as far behind as I was afraid I had, far as actual posts. A little bit of it's the usual holiday stuff, but my Dad's been in the hospital the last couple weeks, too. (He's doing much better, might get out as early as today.) Anyhow, sorry if I seem like I'm not around, I'mma try and do better.
Tatiana / Tanya / "Zima"

Human female, age 32

Glitter Boy Pilot, formerly Night Witch

Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d6, Spirit d6, Strength d6, Vigor d6

Charisma +4; Pace 4 (+d4); Parry 4; Toughness 5 (natural), 11 (6) (Huntsman armor), 29 (18) (GB armor)

Skills: Driving d4, Fighting d4, Knowledge (American) d6, Knowledge (Battle) d6, Knowledge (History) d8, Notice d6, Repair d6, Persuasion d6, Shooting d10

Hindrances:
Lame, Loyal, Quirk (Cheerful)

Edges:
Attractive, Danger Sense, Dead Shot, Power Armor Jock, Strong Willed

Glitter Boy
Size 3, +18 MDC Armor, +6 Toughness, Pace 10 (+d10), Swim Pace 6
Enhanced Strength (d12+4), Half damage from lasers, Life Support (self-contained breathing, immune to heat, cold, radiation, environmental toxins, and disease), Full Electronics Suite
Melee damage Str + d6 Mega Damage, not considered unarmed

Boom Gun
Range 250 / 500 / 1000, damage 4d12+6, RoF 1, Shots 1,000, AP 25, MBT, Mega-Damage
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

Okay, the kind of dragon shapechanged into was clarified. This changes many things. Because of that, I'm going to invalidate all these rolls, as they're based on the wrong stats now. Starting over from scratch:

[dice]0[/dice] or [dice]1[/dice]
And benny it because why not? [dice]2[/dice] or [dice]3[/dice]
Another [dice]4[/dice] or [dice]5[/dice]
Ace [dice]8[/dice]
and another [dice]6[/dice] or [dice]7[/dice]
Ace [dice]9[/dice]

==========
[dice]10[/dice]
[dice]11[/dice]
[dice]12[/dice]
[dice]13[/dice]
Oops, more rolls to scrap
==========
Toughness 35, reduced by 3 to 33, versus 53 damage. 20 over toughness is...5 wounds?
So, spending 1 of 3 bennies to attempt to soak:
[dice]14[/dice] or [dice]15[/dice]
Definitely a benny, now 2 of 3:
[dice]16[/dice] or [dice]17[/dice]
And last benny:
[dice]18[/dice] or [dice]19[/dice]

So, 4 wounds suffered, same basic results as before. Incapacitation, injury, etc etc.
Jarvis Ursus
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Jarvis Ursus »

Zima wrote:Hey all, feel like I haven't been around probably as much as I should have been--it looks like I've managed to not fall as far behind as I was afraid I had, far as actual posts. A little bit of it's the usual holiday stuff, but my Dad's been in the hospital the last couple weeks, too. (He's doing much better, might get out as early as today.) Anyhow, sorry if I seem like I'm not around, I'mma try and do better.
Sorry to here that and sorry I did not see this sooner. Hope all is well now.
Jarvis Ursus
Jarvis, Kittani Power Armor Pilot
Pace: 18(d10); Parry: 7; Toughness: 21 (9 M.D.C.)
Combat-Relevant Edges & Abilities:
Combat Ace, Uncanny Reflexes, JAPE Defender Power Armor (STS)
ISP: 10/20
Wounds: 0/3; Fatigue: 0/2
Bennies: 3/3
Architect

Post by Architect »

Egil Skallgrim wrote:
Zima wrote:Hey all, feel like I haven't been around probably as much as I should have been--it looks like I've managed to not fall as far behind as I was afraid I had, far as actual posts. A little bit of it's the usual holiday stuff, but my Dad's been in the hospital the last couple weeks, too. (He's doing much better, might get out as early as today.) Anyhow, sorry if I seem like I'm not around, I'mma try and do better.
Sorry to here that and sorry I did not see this sooner. Hope all is well now.
Seems we have had a few of us, through the holidays, dealing some sort of medical need or emergency. We are still fighting the good fight and could use a solid shot of GlitterGirl Sparkly Cannon on the demon.
Architect
Quick Stats _
Veteran Chaing-Ku Dragon
Charisma: -- || Pace: 6 (1d6) || Parry: 4 || Toughness: 5 [6 (11)] || Strain: --
ISP: 20/20
Wounds: None || Fatigue: None
Combat Edges: None
Relevant Edges: None
Bennies: 4/4
Weapons
Weapons On Hand _
Claws
Teeth
Flaming Great Sword
Powers
Available Powers _
Alchemy

Magic

Tattoo
Architect _

Chaing-Ku Dragon

Active effects: None
Parry: 4 (+2 to normal sized attackers rolls to hit me)
Toughness: 34(16) / 11(4) in humanoid form
Notable Edges: Arcane Background (Psionics)
Skills: Climbing d4, Fighting d4, Knowledge (Electronics) d8+1, Knowledge (Engineering) d8+1, Psionics d6, Repair d10+1, and Shooting d6.
Innate Abilities: Fire Breath (shooting for 4d6, or place cone for 2d10), Infravision (half lighting penalty), Tail Lash (d12+d8+5 to a 2" by 4" area), Claws/Bite (d12+3d6+5 AP4), and Fear.
Psionics: Clairvoyance (Detect the out of ordinary), Mind Reading (Read Others Thoughts), and Telepathy (Mentally Communicate with Others).
Equipment of Note:
  • Flaming Great Sword Damage: Str (d12+4) + d12 + 4; AP 3; MD; +3 Fighting; Flames on Dragon-speak command.
  • Enchanted Demon Bracers +3 Parry
Charisma: -2 (Socially Awkward Youth)
Wounds: 0/4 | Fatigue: 0/2 | ISP: 10/10 | PPE: 10/00

Bennies: 5/5
Architect Awakened
AwkTek
AwkTech -
Signature Block
Chevy

Post by Chevy »

So, the Adventure Card I drew way back when had this for text:
Adventure Card(s): Flesh Wound - Play to cause a wounded Extra to rise immediately, un-Shaken and unharmed. The Extra must have been wounded in the current “scene” (typically a combat or immediately thereafter).
Could I use that to bring Whisper back to action?
Chevy
Pace: 8; Parry: 8; Toughness: 21; Strain: 0
Blitzkrieg Bop: Size 5, Acc/TS 10/50 (Maximum speed 120 mph), Toughness 25 (14), Crew 1+5
Adventure Card(s): Flesh Wound - Play to cause a wounded Extra to rise immediately, un-Shaken and unharmed. The Extra must have been wounded in the current “scene” (typically a combat or immediately thereafter).
Bennies: 4
hobo joe
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by hobo joe »

I'd say no, as much as I'd like to say yes, because it specifically states it is for an extra.
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

Huh, weird. My Whisper account hasn't got permission to post in Item Validation for some reason.
Tiberius

Post by Tiberius »

My main account had that issue for a long time. I had to badger VV a few times before it was fixed. Oddly all my other player accounts could already do it.
Ancient wisdom from the Golden Age: Don't Panic.

Bennies: 3 of 3
1 golden bennie

Tiberius

Player: James

Agility d8, Smarts d8, Spirit d6, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Pace: 6 Run Die: d6 Parry: 6 Toughness: 6(2)
Tiberius

Post by Tiberius »

And even so I can't post in the Approved Items subfolder. I suspect that is a GM only area.

1 golden bennie

Tiberius

Chevy

Post by Chevy »

My apologies for my infrequent posting. My new job position is even more restrictive in therms of access to the Internet, so checking for posts during daytime hours is not as easy as it used to be.

On top of that, the topic was not alerting me to new posts so I wasn't being prompted to check it.
Chevy
Blitzkrieg Bop: Size 5, Acc/TS 10/50 (Maximum speed 120 mph), Toughness 25 (14), Crew 1+5
Tiberius

Post by Tiberius »

Did you ever figure out your notification problem? Are you posting to www.savagerifts.com/sr/ and not the URL with IP address in it that we had to use for a while when the site crashed a few months back? From what VV said the server the IP address points to is a backup or something and can't do email notifications.

1 golden bennie

Tiberius

Nomel Sagia

Post by Nomel Sagia »

Just wanted to thank Joe for the shiny new Avatar. I really was trying to find something that was NOT one of the two pics you can find of a Fennodi online. (Seriously, you'd think there'd be a LITTLE fanart out there...)
Nomel Sagia
Statblock
Fennodi Glitterboy
Agility d6, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d4, Vigor d6
Skills: Shooting d8; Fighting d8; Psionics d10; Notice d4+2 (+4 Visual); Know: Battle d8; Know: Elec d4; Streetwise d4; Investigation d4
Cha: +2
In Suit, w/o Staff: Pace 10/Run d10; Parry: 6 (Size 3); Toughness 26 (18 MD)
In Suit, w/Staff: Parry 5 (Size 3)
Out of Suit: Pace 6/Run d6; Parry 6; Toughness 11 (5) [Huntsman]
Edges: Telemechanics, Major/Master Psionics; w/Staff: Imp. Sweep
Hindrances: Curious, Illiterate, Anemic
Other: +2 Visual Notice, Infravision, Cold Vulnerability, Distinctive D-Bee
Other Glitterboy: FEP w/Life Support, Lasers = 1/2 Damage, +2 Notice from Electronics Suite
Bennies: 2/3
ISP: 24/40

Powers: Telepathy, Intangibility, Armor, Stun
  • Q4/18 Adventure Card
    Noble Sacrifice: "Play when an adjacent ally suffers damage. You suffer the damage instead."
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

So...

Okay, maybe we can have a quick sidebar here, just to avoid potentially spending a lot of game time spinning our wheels fruitlessly.

Is the vanishing of two characters and our ride something we can constructively pursue, in-character? Or should we just suck it up and go on?

I ask because there's...an odd sort of tone in the past couple of GM posts. It's hard to put my finger on, but it feels like we're being discouraged from following up on this situation. Repeatedly being told we don't notice things; absence of any kind of details about what we're pretty clearly looking for (like signs for where the car might have gone; signs of conflict, etc). That kind of thing.

Rather than just keep doggedly posting, it seems wise to try to communicate clearly.

What do we...all of us, including the GM...want to do next?
Architect

Post by Architect »

In regards to the missing players, there isn't much we can do.

In regards to missing in game personel and resources, I would say that travel in general can bog down a campaign unless we determine ahead of time certain parameters. If we look at what we have right now in terms of transportation, we slow way down and really get bogged down en route to something else that moves the story along.

Travel in general can be highly time consuming especially in a Play by Post.

May I recommend something that is being done in the 18th COT
Speedy Travel

When we loose players it is really a challenge to write them out in a fashion that is suitable to the campaign. That leaves us with the challenge of what to do about their departure. Make it big. Gm Fiat it. It is a tough call. It can also be pretty devastating to both players and gms. Loss is never welcome and something people go looking for.
Architect
Quick Stats _
Veteran Chaing-Ku Dragon
Charisma: -- || Pace: 6 (1d6) || Parry: 4 || Toughness: 5 [6 (11)] || Strain: --
Weapons
Weapons On Hand _
Claws
Teeth
Flaming Great Sword
Powers
Available Powers _
Alchemy

Magic

Tattoo
Architect _

Chaing-Ku Dragon

Skills: Climbing d4, Fighting d4, Knowledge (Electronics) d8+1, Knowledge (Engineering) d8+1, Psionics d6, Repair d10+1, and Shooting d6.
Innate Abilities: Fire Breath (shooting for 4d6, or place cone for 2d10), Infravision (half lighting penalty), Tail Lash (d12+d8+5 to a 2" by 4" area), Claws/Bite (d12+3d6+5 AP4), and Fear.
Psionics: Clairvoyance (Detect the out of ordinary), Mind Reading (Read Others Thoughts), and Telepathy (Mentally Communicate with Others).
Equipment of Note:
  • Flaming Great Sword Damage: Str (d12+4) + d12 + 4; AP 3; MD; +3 Fighting; Flames on Dragon-speak command.

Architect Awakened
AwkTek
AwkTech -
Signature Block
Chevy

Post by Chevy »

My heartfelt apologies for not keeping up.

Due to my new work location and schedule, I'm not as free to check the Interwebs as before, and frankly when I get home these days, I'm too busy with Real Life(tm) to spend much time on the machine.

I depend on the notifications to remind me to post, but every time a new thread starts, I'm not aware of it until I happen to peek in the forum (or get an OOC post).

I'll try to read up on the current thread and contribute.

Again, my apologies.
Chevy
Nomel Sagia

Post by Nomel Sagia »

Chevy: There is an option to Subscribe to Forum, which would tell you any time there's a new post in the Adventure Forum, rather than having to subscribe one Thread at a time. If you're using notifications, I highly recommend it.
Nomel Sagia
Statblock
Fennodi Glitterboy
Skills: Shooting d8; Fighting d8; Psionics d10; Notice d4+2 (+4 Visual); Know: Battle d8; Know: Elec d4; Streetwise d4; Investigation d4
Other Glitterboy: FEP w/Life Support, Lasers = 1/2 Damage, +2 Notice from Electronics Suite

• Q4/18 Adventure Card
    Noble Sacrifice: "Play when an adjacent ally suffers damage. You suffer the damage instead."
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

Not that anyone notices, there is no sign of Bop or Tiberius either.

Can we talk about this?

I can't tell if it's meant to be a joke or not.

Please?
Chevy

Post by Chevy »

I'm really sorry.

Obviously, I'm not able to continue my commitment to the game. I'll try to hang in there for the rest of this adventure, but after that I may have to beg off.

Again, my sincere apologies for leaving you guys hanging.
Chevy
Chevy

Post by Chevy »

And I'm still not getting notifications when someone posts. I've subscribed to the thread and the forum, but I guess I'll just try to remember to check the site on a regular basis.
Chevy
Chevy

Post by Chevy »

Okay, I have a question.

Does Egil deign to tell the rest of us that's he's gone off and single-handedly made a deal to sell the Coalsack gear we salvaged?
Chevy
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

Hehe, doesn't sound like it.

How much money do we get now? And what do we need to roll to spend it?
Nomel Sagia

Post by Nomel Sagia »

Per Egil's post: 38842 credits each.
Nomel Sagia
Statblock
Fennodi Glitterboy

• Q4/18 Adventure Card
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

Oof...of all the places I looked, the in-character post wasn't one of them. I feel silly now.

Thanks!
Chevy

Post by Chevy »

Illustrious GM,

Chevy has the Connections Edge with th Black Market. Would this provide any bonuses to the shopping roll?

Also, would other modifiers, such as the Charismatic Edge, apply?
Chevy
Architect

Post by Architect »

add an additional 7500 for Nomel, Whisper, Egil, and Chevy. Archie holds onto very little for himself. 8K for bribes and research.
Architect
Quick Stats _
Veteran Chaing-Ku Dragon
Weapons
Weapons On Hand _
Claws
Teeth
Flaming Great Sword
Powers
Available Powers _
Alchemy

Magic

Tattoo
Architect _

Chaing-Ku Dragon

Equipment of Note:

Architect Awakened
AwkTek
AwkTech -
Signature Block
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

Oh nice, thanks!

I can get that neural mace after all!
Nomel Sagia

Post by Nomel Sagia »

So 46342? Cool. But note that Archie can't keep the 8 grand, because the credits 'expire' after a bit. You might try to do something like buying materials for tattoo inks, if they have a cost?
Nomel Sagia
Statblock
Fennodi Glitterboy

• Q4/18 Adventure Card
Chevy

Post by Chevy »

Or he can do what Chevy is planning to do, which is convert the cash into tradeable goods (e.g., ammo, medicines) that he can use later as tender.

Chevy would be happy to assist, for a small fee of course. ;)
Chevy
Architect

Post by Architect »

Archie is using the credits to buy information and to pay for others gathering information once they leave. Might even use it to create a false trail to give us time to ge out of Dodge.

Archie does not hold onto to much of anything, except his father's sword, demon bracers, and the components necessary for his alchemy, enchanting, and tattoos.
Architect
Quick Stats _
Veteran Chaing-Ku Dragon
Weapons
Weapons On Hand _
Claws
Teeth
Flaming Great Sword
Powers
Available Powers _
Alchemy

Magic

Tattoo
Architect _

Chaing-Ku Dragon

Equipment of Note:

Architect Awakened
AwkTek
AwkTech -
Signature Block
Brody Conrey

Post by Brody Conrey »

Hello this is Brody Conrey, Psi-ghost from Psyscape.
Brody Conrey
Brody's Sheet

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=2799
Brody Conrey,
OOC Comments
Psi Ghost from Psyscape.

Description: 6’ 2” Healthy, regular looking 19-year-old, athletic male. Blue Eyes, Blonde with a tint of red hair close cut. Wears CS armor, CA 7.
Stays in the background, (No he isn’t a front-line fighter, He is a thief.) Keeps Secrets. He is from Psyscape and will report back to them and also Elle the Owl at the Castle. He will gather extra funds, He is a thief but not from his team mates. Will gamble using his ability to read if the person is lying?

Conditions:
PP 35/35

Bennys: 3+1

Adventure Deck: 2019
Novice: 1d52 = 42: 42
Aced
Play instead of rolling to make a
trait test with a single automatic
raise.

EP Aventure Card
Power Points."Immediately recover all spent
1d54 = 36: 36

POWERS (has Mega powers of each due to Master Edge)
OOC Comments
ARMOR: Rank: Novice Power Points: 2 Range: Touch Duration: 3 (1/round) Telepathy. GREATER ARMOR Power Points: 5 Range: Touch Duration: 3 (1/round) Success grants +5 M.D.C. Armor, a raise grants +10.

HAVOC:Rank: Seasoned Power Points: 2–4 Range: Smarts×2 Duration: Instan GREATER HAVOC Power Points: +2 Range: Smarts×3 Duration: Instant

SMITE: (has auto raise) Rank: Novice Power Points: 2 Range: Touch Duration: 3 (1/round)
GREATER SMITE: Power Points: 4 Range: Touch Duration: 3 (1/round)

TELEKINESIS Rank: Seasoned Power Points: 5 Range: Smarts Duration: 3 (1/round) EXALTED TELEKINESIS Power Points: 10 Range: Smarts×2 Duration: 3 (1/round)

TELEPORT Rank: Seasoned Range Power Points: 3+: Special Duration: Instant GREATER TELEPORTPower Points: 5+ Range: Special Duration: Instant.

DETECT ARCANE at will:: Novice Power Points: 2 Range: Sight Duration: 3 (1/round) or 1 hour (1/hour) EXALTED DETECT/CONCEAL ARCANAPower Points: 4 Range: Sight Duration: 3 (1/round) or 1 hour (1/hour) This Mega Power effect can be used by Masters of Magic who have detect arcana at will. They must spend 2 Power Points to use it. Using exalted conceal arcana means the caster is −2 (or −4 with a raise) to be seen or found with clairvoyance or divination
Ghosting as an action no PP.

• Psychic awareness leads many to the ability to sense the feelings of others. This empathy allows your psionic to determine the general emotional state of another being within Smarts range by making an opposed Spirit check. On a raise, she can tell if another character is lying or being evasive in a conversation
• He always gets a strange tingling in the back of her neck when things are about to go all pear-shaped. She’s seen enough trouble to know when it’s coming. Your character has the Danger Sense Edge.
ITEMS
OOC Comments
CA-7 Special Forces Heavy “Dead Boy” Body Armor:
+8 Armor.
+2 Toughness
Strength: no min
Environmental Protection: yes
Weight: 20 lbs
Weapons:
Vibroknives on the forearms (Str+d6, AP 4, Mega Damage)
Garrote wire connected to the left wrist (Str+d4, must follow successful Grapple with a raise).

NG-33 Laser Pistol
Range: 15/30/60
Damage: 2d4+1, AP 2
RoF: 1
Shots: 20
Weight: 4 lbs
Notes: Semi-Auto

Thieves Toolkit
Sword "Whisper"
Credits: 1300
Freemage
Savage Senior

Post by Freemage »

Welcome aboard. I'm assuming Justin will be getting you intro'ed shortly.
GM Bennies (7th SET, Joker's Jokers): 8/8
OOC Comments
GMC Bennies:
  • EJ 2/2
    Thoomba 0/2
    Khem 2/2
PCs, 8 Active Slots, 3 Signature Items
*Gaspard Gillead, 12th AAT/Dirty Dozen
Serival Drumm, 24th COT
*Ophelia Monk, Mercy Team 6
Jaenelle, Beyond the Wall
Mille Visage, Northern Gun Mercs
*Charon, Black Company
*Hero, Lost Jungle/TL

Inactive/Retired/Deceased
Gorgeous George, 4th COT/Murder Hobos(Frozen)
Nomel Sagia, Nameless (Frozen)
Libertas Magicorum, 13th SET/Silent Ones(Retired)
Savant, 3rd SET/Losers(Frozen)
Other Mother, Ravenloft (Frozen)
Lance, 24th COT/Kingsdale (Retired)
Ramson Gourdaine, Phase World (Blazed)
Hexx, Rising Stars SPC (Frozen)
Sir Blurre, 18th COT/New West (Retired)
Yeitso & Alicia Forsythe, Prestige Unlimited (Frozen)
Malaetheryan, Phase World/Relentless (Frozen?)
Brody Conrey

Post by Brody Conrey »

I believe that is so.
Brody Conrey
Brody's Sheet

Brody Conrey,
OOC Comments
Psi Ghost from Psyscape.

Description: 6’ 2” Healthy, regular looking 19-year-old, athletic male. Blue Eyes, Blonde with a tint of red hair close cut. Wears CS armor, CA 7.
Stays in the background, (No he isn’t a front-line fighter, He is a thief.) Keeps Secrets. He is from Psyscape and will report back to them and also Elle the Owl at the Castle. He will gather extra funds, He is a thief but not from his team mates. Will gamble using his ability to read if the person is lying?

Conditions:
PP 35/35

Aced
raise.

EP Aventure Card

OOC Comments
ARMOR: Rank: Novice Power Points: 2 Range: Touch Duration: 3 (1/round) Telepathy. GREATER ARMOR Power Points: 5 Range: Touch Duration: 3 (1/round) Success grants +5 M.D.C. Armor, a raise grants +10.

HAVOC:Rank: Seasoned Power Points: 2–4 Range: Smarts×2 Duration: Instan GREATER HAVOC Power Points: +2 Range: Smarts×3 Duration: Instant

SMITE: (has auto raise) Rank: Novice Power Points: 2 Range: Touch Duration: 3 (1/round)

TELEKINESIS Rank: Seasoned Power Points: 5 Range: Smarts Duration: 3 (1/round) EXALTED TELEKINESIS Power Points: 10 Range: Smarts×2 Duration: 3 (1/round)

TELEPORT Rank: Seasoned Range Power Points: 3+: Special Duration: Instant GREATER TELEPORTPower Points: 5+ Range: Special Duration: Instant.

DETECT ARCANE at will:: Novice Power Points: 2 Range: Sight Duration: 3 (1/round) or 1 hour (1/hour) EXALTED DETECT/CONCEAL ARCANAPower Points: 4 Range: Sight Duration: 3 (1/round) or 1 hour (1/hour) This Mega Power effect can be used by Masters of Magic who have detect arcana at will. They must spend 2 Power Points to use it. Using exalted conceal arcana means the caster is −2 (or −4 with a raise) to be seen or found with clairvoyance or divination

• Psychic awareness leads many to the ability to sense the feelings of others. This empathy allows your psionic to determine the general emotional state of another being within Smarts range by making an opposed Spirit check. On a raise, she can tell if another character is lying or being evasive in a conversation
• He always gets a strange tingling in the back of her neck when things are about to go all pear-shaped. She’s seen enough trouble to know when it’s coming. Your character has the Danger Sense Edge.
ITEMS
OOC Comments
+8 Armor.
+2 Toughness
Weapons:
Garrote wire connected to the left wrist (Str+d4, must follow successful Grapple with a raise).

NG-33 Laser Pistol

Thieves Toolkit
Sword "Whisper"
Architect

Post by Architect »

Interesting. The magey types may out way the combat heavies.
Architect
Quick Stats _
Veteran Chaing-Ku Dragon
Weapons
Weapons On Hand _
Claws
Teeth
Flaming Great Sword
Powers
Available Powers _
Alchemy

Magic

Tattoo
Architect _

Chaing-Ku Dragon

Equipment of Note:

Architect Awakened
AwkTek
AwkTech -
Signature Block
Brody Conrey

Post by Brody Conrey »

True, eventually I could get Power armor edge and help out a bit. would love too get a Sidewinder or Wild Weasel. won't that cause problems.
hehehehe
Brody Conrey
Brody's Sheet

Brody Conrey,
OOC Comments
Psi Ghost from Psyscape.

Conditions:
PP 35/35

Aced
raise.

EP Aventure Card

OOC Comments

ITEMS
OOC Comments
+8 Armor.
+2 Toughness
Weapons:

NG-33 Laser Pistol

Thieves Toolkit
Sword "Whisper"
Ulrich

Post by Ulrich »

OY!!!

Hey all. ^_^ I'm back online!

So okay, I will not bore you with issues in RL that include a downed PC and not able to connect online at all. I'll just say "hello" and ask how everyone is doing to see if I am still welcomed into the group after such a long hiatus.
Jarvis Ursus
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Jarvis Ursus »

Welcome back!
Jarvis Ursus
Jarvis, Kittani Power Armor Pilot
Pace: 18(d10); Parry: 7; Toughness: 21 (9 M.D.C.)
Combat-Relevant Edges & Abilities:
Combat Ace, Uncanny Reflexes, JAPE Defender Power Armor (STS)
ISP: 10/20
Wounds: 0/3; Fatigue: 0/2
Bennies: 3/3
Architect

Post by Architect »

Always glad to have you back.
Architect
Quick Stats _
Veteran Chaing-Ku Dragon
Weapons
Weapons On Hand _
Claws
Teeth
Flaming Great Sword
Powers
Available Powers _
Alchemy

Magic

Tattoo
Architect _

Chaing-Ku Dragon

Equipment of Note:

Architect Awakened
AwkTek
AwkTech -
Signature Block
Ulrich

Post by Ulrich »

Thanks ^_^

Oh and I am just using good translate english/german for the euro if people want to see what Egil and Ulrich are saying. I love that program. LOL
Venatus Vinco
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Venatus Vinco »

Hello Players of the 4th COT and Nameless:

As you know Justin has been away for a while due to some heavy real life issues. Unfortunately, I have no information on an expected date of return. At this point I think it is time to put these games on ice. You have a few options.
  • Check-in with other GMs to move your character to open spaces in other groups.
  • Retire your character and work up something new to join an existing group with
  • Freeze your character with the group in hopes of an eventual return of our beloved Game Master (no EP cost for this Cryo Freeze)
  • Step up to be a GM and take over one of these great groups!
I have copied the Game Masters on this PM so they know to be expecting any transfer requests.

If there is anything I can do to help please just let me know.

VV
Signature
Didn't have a signature but wanted the 1 EP for using OOC tags!
Nomel Sagia

Post by Nomel Sagia »

Declaring: I am going to freeze Nomel for now. If Justin is still unable to return by the time Wave 2 and the SWADE Conversion (dibs on the band name!) comes out and we're ready to roll SWADE, I will probably retire Nomel to make a new character for some other game, but if he comes back before then, Nomel will remain active here.
Nomel Sagia
Statblock
Fennodi Glitterboy

• Q4/18 Adventure Card
Brody Conrey

Post by Brody Conrey »

Brody went to the Vampire Hunters.
Brody Conrey
Brody's Sheet

Brody Conrey,
OOC Comments
Psi Ghost from Psyscape.

Conditions:
PP 35/35

Aced
raise.

EP Aventure Card

OOC Comments

ITEMS
OOC Comments
+8 Armor.
+2 Toughness
Weapons:

NG-33 Laser Pistol

Thieves Toolkit
Sword "Whisper"
Sgt 86Delta
Game Master

Post by Sgt 86Delta »

Archie is in the Vampire hunters. Could not let Brody go alone.

Alecto/Whisper has opted for a rebuild of Whisper for the 3rd.

I fully intend to return to Justin's games when he is able to pick them up again. Will be with different characters but still, it's Justin what can I say.
Sarge's Roles _

GM of a Vauxhall Knights Campaign

Player Characters - Savage Rifts Groups
  • Architect, Chaing-Ku - Vampire Hunters
  • Silverclaws, Wolfen MARS Techno-Warrior - 18th COT
  • Xero X Kalvin, Psi-Stalker Chiller (Burster Variant) - 12th AAT
  • Doc Olliday, D'Norr Cyber Doc/Weird Scientist - 24th COT
  • Luke, In'Valian MARS Rogue Scholar/Super Scientist - 77th CIT
  • Asher Black, Human Information Broker - Level 4: Shattered Dreams
  • Ozzati, Trimadore Techno-Wizard - 7th SET
  • White Castle, Human MARS Rogue Scholar/Legacy Scout - The 32nd
Player Characters - Savage Dimensions
[*]
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

My new character is sufficiently different than Whisper that it's not really a 'rebuild' anymore, hehe. :)

So Whisper can go to Cryo, I guess. Hopefully she'll find another home eventually.

Return to “Tomorrow Legion: The Nameless”