No votes

Total votes: 5

hobo joe
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

3rd Quarter GM Rating

Post by hobo joe »

GM Poll Third Quarter 2018
Please reply to this thread indicated that you voted, also feel free to include any constructive feedback.

Hobo Joe, Game Master (GM)

How to “rate” the GM, their Duties:
• Post Rate
• Notify Players via Hangouts of new posts.
• Be available to Players
• Super funny and witty

☞ Maintain a GM post rate at a minimum of one adventure post per week.
☞ Have the IM contact info of each player in their group.
☞ Notify all players in the group via IM or PM of new GM posts, and other important updates.
☞ Be available for IM chat at least one day a week.

Note: The above is used to “rate” the GM. I hope that I succeeded you all in the mission of being your GM. Please, when you vote, post a response saying you voted. I can only make things better if I know what's wrong, so TELL ME! I like feedback. I only cry a little and no one sees me when I cry.

GM Rating Reward Table
Earn 5 EP
Earn 4 EP
Earn 3 EP
Earn 2 EP
Earn 1 EP
Fired 0 EP
Brody Conrey

Re: 3rd Quarter GM Rating

Post by Brody Conrey »

Think you are doing fantastic.
Brody Conrey
Brody's Sheet

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=2799
Brody Conrey,
OOC Comments
Psi Ghost from Psyscape.

Description: 6’ 2” Healthy, regular looking 19-year-old, athletic male. Blue Eyes, Blonde with a tint of red hair close cut. Wears CS armor, CA 7.
Stays in the background, (No he isn’t a front-line fighter, He is a thief.) Keeps Secrets. He is from Psyscape and will report back to them and also Elle the Owl at the Castle. He will gather extra funds, He is a thief but not from his team mates. Will gamble using his ability to read if the person is lying?

Conditions:
PP 35/35

Bennys: 3+1

Adventure Deck: 2019
Novice: 1d52 = 42: 42
Aced
Play instead of rolling to make a
trait test with a single automatic
raise.

EP Aventure Card
Power Points."Immediately recover all spent
1d54 = 36: 36

POWERS (has Mega powers of each due to Master Edge)
OOC Comments
ARMOR: Rank: Novice Power Points: 2 Range: Touch Duration: 3 (1/round) Telepathy. GREATER ARMOR Power Points: 5 Range: Touch Duration: 3 (1/round) Success grants +5 M.D.C. Armor, a raise grants +10.

HAVOC:Rank: Seasoned Power Points: 2–4 Range: Smarts×2 Duration: Instan GREATER HAVOC Power Points: +2 Range: Smarts×3 Duration: Instant

SMITE: (has auto raise) Rank: Novice Power Points: 2 Range: Touch Duration: 3 (1/round)
GREATER SMITE: Power Points: 4 Range: Touch Duration: 3 (1/round)

TELEKINESIS Rank: Seasoned Power Points: 5 Range: Smarts Duration: 3 (1/round) EXALTED TELEKINESIS Power Points: 10 Range: Smarts×2 Duration: 3 (1/round)

TELEPORT Rank: Seasoned Range Power Points: 3+: Special Duration: Instant GREATER TELEPORTPower Points: 5+ Range: Special Duration: Instant.

DETECT ARCANE at will:: Novice Power Points: 2 Range: Sight Duration: 3 (1/round) or 1 hour (1/hour) EXALTED DETECT/CONCEAL ARCANAPower Points: 4 Range: Sight Duration: 3 (1/round) or 1 hour (1/hour) This Mega Power effect can be used by Masters of Magic who have detect arcana at will. They must spend 2 Power Points to use it. Using exalted conceal arcana means the caster is −2 (or −4 with a raise) to be seen or found with clairvoyance or divination
Ghosting as an action no PP.

• Psychic awareness leads many to the ability to sense the feelings of others. This empathy allows your psionic to determine the general emotional state of another being within Smarts range by making an opposed Spirit check. On a raise, she can tell if another character is lying or being evasive in a conversation
• He always gets a strange tingling in the back of her neck when things are about to go all pear-shaped. She’s seen enough trouble to know when it’s coming. Your character has the Danger Sense Edge.
ITEMS
OOC Comments
CA-7 Special Forces Heavy “Dead Boy” Body Armor:
+8 Armor.
+2 Toughness
Strength: no min
Environmental Protection: yes
Weight: 20 lbs
Weapons:
Vibroknives on the forearms (Str+d6, AP 4, Mega Damage)
Garrote wire connected to the left wrist (Str+d4, must follow successful Grapple with a raise).

NG-33 Laser Pistol
Range: 15/30/60
Damage: 2d4+1, AP 2
RoF: 1
Shots: 20
Weight: 4 lbs
Notes: Semi-Auto

Thieves Toolkit
Sword "Whisper"
Credits: 1300
Architect

Post by Architect »

We can all work on being a bit more timely, whether it is scheduling to post or maybe planning posts ahead of time. Just feeling a bit of lag in the flow of the Nameless. Grateful to have the new members and old members returning.
Architect
Quick Stats _
Veteran Chaing-Ku Dragon
Charisma: -- || Pace: 6 (1d6) || Parry: 4 || Toughness: 5 [6 (11)] || Strain: --
ISP: 20/20
Wounds: None || Fatigue: None
Combat Edges: None
Relevant Edges: None
Bennies: 4/4
Weapons
Weapons On Hand _
Claws
Teeth
Flaming Great Sword
Powers
Available Powers _
Alchemy

Magic

Tattoo
Architect _

Chaing-Ku Dragon

Active effects: None
Parry: 4 (+2 to normal sized attackers rolls to hit me)
Toughness: 34(16) / 11(4) in humanoid form
Notable Edges: Arcane Background (Psionics)
Skills: Climbing d4, Fighting d4, Knowledge (Electronics) d8+1, Knowledge (Engineering) d8+1, Psionics d6, Repair d10+1, and Shooting d6.
Innate Abilities: Fire Breath (shooting for 4d6, or place cone for 2d10), Infravision (half lighting penalty), Tail Lash (d12+d8+5 to a 2" by 4" area), Claws/Bite (d12+3d6+5 AP4), and Fear.
Psionics: Clairvoyance (Detect the out of ordinary), Mind Reading (Read Others Thoughts), and Telepathy (Mentally Communicate with Others).
Equipment of Note:
  • Flaming Great Sword Damage: Str (d12+4) + d12 + 4; AP 3; MD; +3 Fighting; Flames on Dragon-speak command.
  • Enchanted Demon Bracers +3 Parry
Charisma: -2 (Socially Awkward Youth)
Wounds: 0/4 | Fatigue: 0/2 | ISP: 10/10 | PPE: 10/00

Bennies: 5/5
Architect Awakened
AwkTek
AwkTech -
Signature Block
Nomel Sagia

Post by Nomel Sagia »

I voted.
Nomel Sagia
Statblock
Fennodi Glitterboy
Agility d6, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d4, Vigor d6
Skills: Shooting d8; Fighting d8; Psionics d10; Notice d4+2 (+4 Visual); Know: Battle d8; Know: Elec d4; Streetwise d4; Investigation d4
Cha: +2
In Suit, w/o Staff: Pace 10/Run d10; Parry: 6 (Size 3); Toughness 26 (18 MD)
In Suit, w/Staff: Parry 5 (Size 3)
Out of Suit: Pace 6/Run d6; Parry 6; Toughness 11 (5) [Huntsman]
Edges: Telemechanics, Major/Master Psionics; w/Staff: Imp. Sweep
Hindrances: Curious, Illiterate, Anemic
Other: +2 Visual Notice, Infravision, Cold Vulnerability, Distinctive D-Bee
Other Glitterboy: FEP w/Life Support, Lasers = 1/2 Damage, +2 Notice from Electronics Suite
Bennies: 2/3
ISP: 24/40

Powers: Telepathy, Intangibility, Armor, Stun
  • Q4/18 Adventure Card
    Noble Sacrifice: "Play when an adjacent ally suffers damage. You suffer the damage instead."
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

I voted.
Jarvis Ursus
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Jarvis Ursus »

I had voted earlier in the week, but I'll add that I continue to enjoy this game and its what got me involved in the site. Thanks!
Jarvis Ursus
Jarvis, Kittani Power Armor Pilot
Pace: 18(d10); Parry: 7; Toughness: 21 (9 M.D.C.)
Combat-Relevant Edges & Abilities:
Combat Ace, Uncanny Reflexes, JAPE Defender Power Armor (STS)
ISP: 10/20
Wounds: 0/3; Fatigue: 0/2
Bennies: 3/3

Return to “Tomorrow Legion: The Nameless”