Q3 202 GM poll

A team of the Legions rising stars is sent on an odyssey to find the origin of some mysterious technology.
GM: Imperator

Q3 2020 GM poll

1- You need some work
No votes
2- Good job in general
No votes
3- Matt Mercer watch out!
100%

Total votes: 4

Imperator

Q3 202 GM poll

Post by Imperator »

What the title says.
GM bennies

Characters Imperator (GM account)Action Stan, Antipas, Xiang,
Zak Maclintock

Re: Q3 202 GM poll

Post by Zak Maclintock »

Voted. I feel that the writing Story telling is great from you. I also believe the team has a great story to tell. everyone is involved and things are working great.
Zak Maclintock
ZAK Sheet
Race: Psi Stalker

Iconic Framework: Mars /Psi Slinger (A&M pg 20)

Attributes: Agility d10, Smarts d10, Spirit d8, Strength d6, Vigor d4 Pace: 8; Parry: 0 (½ Fighting +2); Toughness: 4 (½ Vigor+2 plus armor); Strain: 0
• Armor: +7 Toughness: +3
ISP:30
Bennies 4
EP bought: +2

GEAR CARRIED:
OOC Comments
Body Armor:
MI "VAQUEROS" HEAVY EBA
The most popular series of new body armor produced by the Manistique Imperium, Vaqueros body armor has Mexican/Spanish styling worthy of its namesake. The helmet has a mesh fabric bandanna covering reminiscent of a western bandito, flashy cowboy boots made from advanced materials, and the armor has an integrated gun belt and pair of holsters. Besides being stylish,

Covered in a fiber-optic material, your armor color shifts to match the surrounding area with custom camouflage patterns, masks infrared as well as thermal emissions, and is designed to reduce noise. Wearers are +2 to all Stealth rolls.

Multi-Optics Helmet: This helmet—compatible with EBA systems (see page 88)—includes a targeting sight,
magnification, thermal, infrared, ultraviolet, and night optics. The wearer ignores Illumination penalties, gains +2 to sight based Notice checks or to offset Range penalties, and +1 Shooting with calibrated weapons. The helmet includes a hands-free radio (10-mile range) and megaphone voice projection system. It provides +4 Armor
and +2 Toughness to the head only, and can integrate into body armor helmets for an extra 500 credits (5 lb, 25,000 credits)

• Armor: +7 Toughness: +3
• Weight: 20 lbs (Min Str: d6)
• Notes: Basic Communications (radio range five miles), air filtration systems, and five hours of emergency air
• Rarity: -3; Cost: 40,000
• Attachment: Desert Eagle
• Attachment: Desert Eagle

NG LPO Elite Load-Bearing Chest Rig (Patron Item)
Features:
• 12 attachment points
• Characters wearing this coat treat their Strength as one die type higher when determining Encumbrance (SWADE page 67). This stacks with Brawny.
• No Minimum Strength Requirement (3 lbs.)
• Integrated IRMSS: 20,000 credits to recharge (TLPG, p.88)
Attachment points can be utilized to carry 1 each of the following item types: sidearm, magazine, E-clip, grenade, canteen, food ration pack, minor items or individual tools.
• Attachment: Clip Desert Eagle
• Attachment: Dagger
• Attachment: Dagger
• Attachment: Locks Pick
• Attachment: Altess Eviscerator
• Attachment: Silencer:
• Attachment: Silencer:
• Attachment: MDC Handcuffs:
• Attachment: Special Item Creation Multi Translator

Vehicle/b]
RH100 Robot Horse: Black Star,
all Black coat, Starburst White mark on forehead
Size 2 (Normal),
Handling +2, Top Speed 75 MPH, Toughness
24 (12), Crew 1+1, Remaining Mods 3.

Notes: ATV, Exposed Crew, NuclearPowered, STS.
OOC Comments

Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d6, Spirit d6, Strength d12+5, Vigor d12
Skills: Athletics d8, Fighting d6, Notice d6, Survival d6
Saddle Attachments
• Attachment: Rifle sleeve Winchester ‘73 (.44-40)
• Attachment: Rapier
• Attachment:Saddle bags
• Attachment: Sleeping roll
Weapons:
„ Kick (Str+d6 Mega Damage)
Bron Stormbrew

Post by Bron Stormbrew »

Voted. Good job! Thanks for running.
Jesse (Graunk)

Post by Jesse (Graunk) »

this is my first PBP forum. i am having a great time. the story and character interaction has been very fulfilling. my character is dear to me and interacting with him and the other characters has been progressive towards the story and i like the evolution of it. i look forward to the opportunity to explore more about my character as the story progresses. the adventure itself is great, i like the dramatic tasks and the synosisis of our actions is interesting to read. Also, i am enjoying the practice writing and all the Savage Community Rifts stuff! thanks guys!
Graunk- Orc Vampire Slayer

Return to “Tomorrow Legion: 21st SET - Hot Shots”