Kolga - elf Skald

Kolga

Kolga - elf Skald

Post by Kolga »

Kolga
Novice Elf

Ever since he was a youth, Kolga was enamoured with stories about heros. All through his life he has been reading up on their stories, turning to performing them in bars and pubs for gold. Since earning the Speakers Spear in a bardic competition, he is now convinced his destiny is to be his own hero, and has taken up combat skills to step up in the battles ahead.

Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d4, Spirit d10, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Skills: Athletics d6, Common Knowledge d4, Fighting d8, Intimidation d8+1, Language (Native) d8, Notice d4, Performance d8, Persuasion d6, Stealth d6
Pace: 6; Parry: 8; Toughness: 11 (5); Size: Normal (1)
Hindrances: Loyal, Overconfident, Ruthless (minor)
Edges: Bonded Heirloom, Brawny
Armor: Chain Hood or Helm, Chain Leggings, thespian guard (Chain Shirt, +2 armour, +1 performance), Medium Shield
Weapons: Unarmed (Range Melee, Damage Str), Speakers spear (Range 3/6/12, Damage Str+1d6, ROF 1, Reach 1, +1 intimidation, +1 Parry when wielded with 2 hands, lightning trapping)
Gear: Backpack, Bedroll (sleeping bag; winterized), Canteen (waterskin), Flint and Steel, Winter Boots
Language: Elven (native, d8), Common, orcish
Current Wealth: 2pp 20gp

Special Abilities
Agile: Elves are graceful and agile. They start with a d6 in Agility instead of a d4. This increases maximum Agility to d12+1.
All Thumbs: Elves have an inherent dislike of mechanical objects, and thus have the All Thumbs Hindrance. They shun most mechanical items and designs.
Low Light Vision: Elven eyes amplify light. Other races often claim they can see stars in the elves’ eyes. They ignore penalties for Dim and Dark Illumination.

Advances

Edge: Fame
Attribute: spirit to d10

------------------

Current Load: 51 (60)
Books In Use: Savage Worlds: Adventure EditionValidity: Character appears valid and optimal
Last edited by Kolga on Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:08 am, edited 7 times in total.
Kolga
Pace: 6(d6); Parry: 8(3); Toughness: 11(5)
Combat-Relevant Edges & Abilities:
  • None
Wounds: 0/3; Fatigue: 0/3;
Bennies: 3/3; Golden Benny: 0/1
Edit Signature
Kolga

Re: Kolga - elf Skald

Post by Kolga »

Background Rolls.

I am the 3rd born of a noble house and I am leaving before my siblings view me as a threat.
My friend (someone else in the party) needs help and I am here for them.
Dice rolls
2d10: [4, 3] = 7
Kolga
  • None
Edit Signature
Kolga

Post by Kolga »

Bonded heirloom
Speakers spear (Range 3/6/12, Damage Str+1d6, ROF 1, Reach 1, +1 intimidation, +1 Parry when wielded with 2 hands, lightning trapping)

Patron item
thespian guard (Chain Shirt, +2 armour)
Kolga
  • None
Edit Signature
Kolga

Post by Kolga »

Born the third son of a minor Noble family, Kolga never bothered to learn statecraft or to rule others. Instead, Kolga was enamoured with stories about heroes. All through his life he has been reading up on their stories, begging his tutors for more and more legends. He started to feel unwelcome at his house, believing yet one of his more ruthless siblings may have been seeking to increase their inheritance. He left, taking up the stage name Kolga in order to stay ahead of his family. Since earning the Speakers Spear in a bardic competition, and the thespians guard gambling against his fellow performers, he is now convinced his destiny is to be his own hero, and has taken up combat skills to step up in the battles ahead. When he has the spear in his hands on stage, he can feel it pulling him towards his destiny. Having met Ali and the rest of the group, they will become heroes of legends.
Kolga
  • None
Edit Signature
Technospawn
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Technospawn »

Approved
GM Stuff
Initiative

Code: Select all

[b][color=#BF0000] Initiative[/b]
I will roll 1d56 for each of your initiative cards. I do not reroll duplicates, instead there are 2 extra Joker positions. Ties can be broken by an athletics roll.
[list][*][b]Lowest card goes first[/b]
[*][b]Quick rerolls 41 or higher[/b]
[*]1, 2, 3, 4 are considered Jokers
[*]Cards divisible by 4 are considered Clubs for hindrances affected by Clubs (excepting 4 which is a joker).[/list][/color][/b]
Savage Realms Bennies
GM = 7/7 Jarierth = 0/2

Return to “Archives”