Timothy Hernandez (Cyborg)

Desperate times require desperate measures. The Disavowed are so Top Secret that their existence is known only to a handful of the Coalition States’ most elite, top echelon, with Joseph Prosek II the mastermind behind the Disavowed operation, and Colonel Lyboc its shadowy face. (6/6 Full)
GM: Lars
Timothy Hernandez

Timothy Hernandez (Cyborg)

Post by Timothy Hernandez »

Close Combat Weapon: 1d20: [20] = 20

cybernetics: 1d20: [9] = 9
Timothy Hernandez
Pace: 8; Parry: 9; Toughness: 24; (9 MDC); (size=+1) ; Strain: 5/6
Weapon in hand: Chain GreatSword
Damage: 2d12+2
Ammo: 32/32
Bennies: 1
Timothy Hernandez

Re: Timothy Hernandez (Refit)

Attributes:
  • Agility d10
  • Smarts d8
  • Spirit d8
  • Strength d12+2
  • Vigor d12
Skills:
  • Athletics d6
  • Battle d10
  • Common Knowledge d4+2
  • Fighting d10
  • Gambling d6
  • Intimidation d4
  • Language (Native) d8
  • Notice d4
  • Persuasion d4-1
  • Piloting d10
  • Repair d6+2
  • Riding d6
  • Shooting d10
  • Stealth d4
Pace: 8; Running Die: d8; Parry: 8; Toughness: 24 (9 M.D.C.); Size: Normal (1), Strain: 5/6

Hindrances:
  • Bloodthirsty
  • Enemy (minor, SSgt. Ontario)
  • Illiterate
Edges:
  • Block
  • Command
  • Command Presence
  • Fleet-Footed
  • Inspire
  • Natural Leader
  • Upgradeable
Armor: Cyborg LI-B1 Light Infantry Plate

Weapons: Unarmed (Range Melee, Damage Str), CyberFist (Range Melee, Damage Str+d4, M.D.C.), Fells Blade (Range Melee, Damage Str+d12, AP 12, M.D.C.), NG-303 Rail Gun (Range 30/60/120, Damage 2d10+2, ROF 3, AP 6), NG-56 Light Ion Pistol (Range 10/20/40, Damage 1-3d8, ROF 1), Survival Knife (Range Melee, Damage Str+d4), Vibro-Longsword (Range Melee, Damage Str+d10, AP 12, M.D.C.), Wooden Stake (Range Melee, Damage Str+d4)

Gear: NG-S2 Survival Pack

Language: Native (native, d8)

Current Wealth: $0

Special Abilities
  • Adaptable: Humans begin play with any Novice Edge of their choosing. They must meet its Requirements as usual.
  • Cyborg Armor: -1 to all non-combat Athletics skill rolls.
  • Bionic Augmentation: Combat Cyborgs begin with Strength d12+2, Agility d10, and Vigor d12. These traits do not have an attribute maximum.
  • Cybernetic Enhancements: ’Borgs have these cybernetic systems—those asterisked (*) are already factored into starting stats and abilities: Adrenal System, Armor Plating (3)*, Audio Package, Bionic Strength Augmentation*, Core Electronics Package, Cyber- Wired Reflexes*, Internal Life Support, Nuclear Power Cell, Optics Package, Reinforced Frame (3)*, Synthetic Organ Replacement* (see page 113).
  • Harder than Steel: The full conversion ’Borg's construction provides +6 MDC natural Armor and +3 Toughness, which is the maximum level possible for both cybernetic Armor Plating and Reinforced Frame (see Cybernetic Enhancements, above). These Armor and Toughness bonuses do stack at their full value with any Worn Armor providing MDC Armor, but do not stack with non-MDC Armor.
  • High-performance Legs: Full-conversion ’borgs begin with the Fleet-Footed Edge.
  • More Machine: ’Borgs add +2 to recover from Shaken and Stunned, ignore one level of Wound modifiers, and possess the Internal Life Support cybernetic enhancement: they have an internal air supply and other systems that make him immune to disease, drowning, as well as poison and grants +4 to resist cold, heat, and radiation; see Hazards in Savage Worlds. Combat Cyborgs only require a fifth of the nutrition of a fully organic person.
  • Size 1 (Normal): Combat Cyborgs are big and heavy, gaining +1 Toughness from their Size.
  • Upgradeable: ’Borgs start with the Upgradeable Edge.
  • Unarmed Combat: Combat Cyborgs deal Str+d4 Mega Damage in unarmed combat and are considered armed.
  • All Those Moving Parts: ’Borgs cannot be healed or treated with medicine when they are hurt. Instead they must be repaired. Fixing a cyborg requires the Repair skill—which is used like the Healing skill, only with no Golden Hour.
  • Full Conversion: Becoming a Combat Cyborg uses all of a character’s personal Strain ever. They start with only the 6 Strain from the Upgradeable Edge and can only gain more from the Beyond the Limit Edge.
  • Gray Matter: Combat Cyborgs only start with two points (instead of the normal five) for attributes and these may only be spent on Smarts and Spirit. Points from Hindrances and Advances may be used to raise any attribute.
  • Heavy: Combat Cyborgs are extra- heavy making it difficult to operate Power Armor and vehicles (including Robot Vehicles) not built for them. Unless noted otherwise, Body Armor and Power Armor must be reinforced, doubling purchase and repair costs. Operating a vehicle not refitted for them is done at a −2 to all Trait checks, including firing vehicular weapons.
  • Inhuman Appearance: ’Borgs can come across as aloof machines, and suffer −1 to Persuasion rolls when dealing with most beings.
  • Loss of Dexterity: A Combat Cyborg’s systems are designed for combat excellence, not delicate work or even common use. The diminishment in the sense of touch is one of the most glaring issues facing those undergoing bionic augmentation. A ’borg suffers −1 to all Agility rolls and linked skills not directly related to combat.
  • Malfunctions: Cyborgs are subject to the same potential problems all tech items and gear face (see Technical Difficulties on page 117).
  • Shadow of Themselves: ’Borgs don’t choose a race, but may increase an attribute one die type or take an Edge (meeting all requirements) to reflect their original race.
  • Spiritually Numb: Combat Cyborgs can’t take Arcane Background Gifted, Magic, Miracles, or Psionics.

Cyberware
  • Adrenal System (2 strain, Rifts® TLPG p113): +2 to recover from Shaken or Stunned, Edges stack.
  • 3x Armor Plating (3 strain, Rifts® TLPG p113): +2 natural Armor, stacks with Worn Armor. At +6 the Armor is MDC and stacks with any other MDC Body or Power Armor, but not non-MDC Armor
  • Audio Package (1 strain, Rifts® TLPG p113): Gain +2 to hearing-based Notice checks or to resist audio-based attacks. Hear the hyper-sonic and subsonic ranges.
  • Bionic Strength Augmentation (1 strain, Rifts® TLPG p113): Raise Strength one die step
  • Core Electronics Package (1 strain, Rifts® TLPG p113): A computer with universal jack—grants +2 to Common Knowledge, Electronics, Hacking, Research, and Repair rolls. Radio (20-mile range), gyro-compass, clock-calendar. CEP is required for all other mods in this category.
  • Cyber-Wired Reflexes (1 strain, Rifts® TLPG p113): Raise Agility one die step
  • Internal Life Support (2 strain, Rifts® TLPG p113): Immune to disease, drowning, and poison, +4 to resist the Hazards of Cold, Heat, and Radiation.
  • Nuclear Power Cell (1 strain, Rifts® TLPG p113): Powers the borg’s built-in systems and weapons, and connects to carried weapons using cables, but can't recharge E-clips
  • Optics Package (1 strain, Rifts® TLPG p114): Ignore Illumination Penalties, grants +2 to all sight- based Notice checks and versus blinding flashes and effects.
  • 3x Reinforced Frame (3 strain, Rifts® TLPG p113): Gain +1 Toughness, stacks with all protection, including the Embedded Toughness of Body and Power Armor.
  • Synthetic Organ Replacement (1 strain, Rifts® TLPG p113): Raise Vigor one die step.
  • Booster Jets (1 strain, Rifts® TLPG p114): Miniature rockets—Jump +4” horizontal, +2” vertical.
Last edited by Timothy Hernandez on Thu May 21, 2020 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Timothy Hernandez
Timothy Hernandez

Advances
  • Raise Skills: Riding/Gambling :
  • Raise Skills: Intimidation/Riding
  • Raise Attribute: Spirit
  • Edge: Block
  • Edge: Danger Sense
  • Edge: First Strike
  • Edge: Hold the Line
  • Edge: Natural Leader
Last edited by Timothy Hernandez on Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Timothy Hernandez
Timothy Hernandez

Vehicles
  • Magical Horse saddle (Toughness: 14 (4); Notes: This just appears to be a normal riding saddle until activated (use Spirit roll). Then a hellish beast forms under the saddle useful for riding and fighting. The beast is a summoned and bound Hellforged Horse that will stay for a day or until destroyed. A new opposed Spirit rolls is required each day after the first to keep the horse bound to service. Otherwise it may disappear or even turn on its master. While activated the saddle also gives the rider a fearsome aura (+2 intimidation).)
Timothy Hernandez
Timothy Hernandez

Background
PFC Timothy Hernandez came in from patrol with the rest of his unit. Walking into the barracks the normal sounds of young men anticipating the time to come. “Time to go see Amy after a good shower. We are going to play pool, get some drinks, find a hotel. Life is good.”

SSGt. Ontario looks at Hernandez “Hernandez, how many times do we have to tell you you can not name your hand?” Chuckles of laughter can be heard from the platoon.

The barracks intercom squawks “Hernandez toHQ, Hernandez to HQ.” The Platoon falls silent. SSGT. Ontario looks at Hernandez, “Well, don’t just stand there. Move your ass.”

“Yes sir” Hernandez grabs his helmet and runs out the door of the barracks. What the hell did I do now? I only got us lost for a day.

Hernandez enters the HQ and is greeted by a man in his mid 50’s, with the rank of Colonel. “Come with me Private Hernandez.” The walk is a short trip into a windows less side room with just a metal table and two metal chairs. The Colonel walks up to one of the chairs and sits down pointing to the other chair. “Sit”. As Hernandez sits down, he sees a rather thick folder in front of the Colonel. The Colonel sits there for a few minutes flipping between the pages, Hernandez saw references of his mother, medical records, military records and discharge papers. The last part confused him, he was still in the military. “Private First Class Timothy Hernandez. Born June 23rd 87 P.A. in the Burbs. Mother is applying to become a citizen. Joined the military to facilitate that request. Nothing special in basic training, nothing special in ATC. Assigned to the 152nd infantry as a rifleman. Any Questions so far?”

“No Sir”

“Good. I am Colonel Lyboc. I need someone just like you. You will be on deep assignment in a location named Castle Refuge. You will be my main set of eyes of what is happening. Your intelligence will save the lives of many innocent people. What do you think?”

“I don’t know sir, like you said, i’m not anything special.”

Colonel Lyboc pulls out a couple of sheets of paper and slides them in front of the Private with a pen. “This is your request for full conversion procedure.”

Looking confused Hernandez replies “But I don’t want to be a Cyborg sir.”

Colonel Lyboc pulls out a unrelated piece of paper. “This is the approval paperwork for your mother. Effective immediately. This is already signed by the General and will be processed at once. That is if Mrs. Hernandez makes the ultimate sacrifice to protect the people of the coalition. If the Private is not so brave, his mother might not make it the night in the burbs. She doesn’t live in a very safe neighborhood.” PFC Hernandez tightens his jaw, picks up the pen and scribbles on the paper work. “I’m sure Mrs. Hernandez will breathe much easier now that she will be in the city. Now then, here is your confession to selling Class 1 magic items to SSGT. Ontario.”

“But I didn’t do that sir.”

“Consider this a test. You pass this test, I can use you. You fail this test, I can’t use you.”

“But what will happen to SSGT. Ontario?”

Colonel Lyboc is starting to look frustrated looks at Private Hernandez in the eyes “Don’t worry about the SSGT. You need to worry about your future. You sign that document or you don’t walk off the table. Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes sir.” Looking defeated Hernandez looks down, his hands slightly shaken scribbles the document.

With a smile, the Colonel takes the signed documents, places them in the folder and closes it. The Colonel looks at the Private and with a smile “Welcome to the agency.”
Timothy Hernandez
Timothy Hernandez

It was another brutal day of assault in the Xiticix heavy losses once again. 1/3 of his team was wiped out again. Discipline is not an issue in this command. if you mess up, you get assigned to the Fools. These troops don't listen to orders, those that have survived have learned the hard way why you listen to orders. The time has been lost to Timothy, day in day out kill after kill after kill. Loss after Loss after Loss. the time just blends together, so much so that Timothy does not know what day, week, month or even year it is.

The saddle by itself keeps people away, even his troops don't associate with him. Chi-Town has taken advantage of Timothy and his saddle. At one point, a film crew came out and used his squad in a video. They filmed an epic video of a hellish demon leading his undead army, while a brave outnumbered team of ragtag discipline-less soldiers had to hold off the demons off at a pass. Timothy didn't do much, because he was supposed to be the overconfident arrogant demon. The script ended as expected, the demons where defeated and the rag team is still loved.

Timothy was able to get another sword made to remind him of his time with the 1st SET. He was able to piece it together and get it programmed to do what the original sword did. It's not quite the same. His team doesn't understand, he can hear the whispers, the rumors that he is a traitor, the wondering why he is so important. To be honest, Timothy doesn't even know either.

Another day, more losses, more kills.As the team enters base, the radio comes to life. "Hernandez, report to the cyber-doc immediately." "Roger" Once the team is fully inside the FOB the team goes about their regular duties. Timothy leaves his second in command to the debriefing, as he returns to to the cyber-doc, he stops dead in his tracks as he enters.

"Welcome back Sgt. Hernandez, it's been a while." Standing in the operating room was LtCol. Lyboc. "Your time with the 1st was too short, don't get your hopes up, you are not going back. You have been burned. I have another job for you. It's time you joined my special unit. That is all you need to know right now. Get on the table, you have some upgrades coming."

Timothy silently walks to the table and lays down. "Count back from 10."

"10,9,8
Timothy Hernandez
Daniel
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Daniel »

Changing ...
* Raise Skills: Riding/Gambling
* Raise Skills: Intimidation/Riding
* Raise Attribute: Spirit
* Edge: Block
* Edge: Danger Sense
* Edge: First Strike
* Edge: Hold the Line
* Edge: Natural Leader

To this?

So in an effort to bring Timothy into an equal and fair playing field... how does this sound?

Interlude Bonus (Your narratives on your character sheet are sufficient): Pick one Skill and add a +1 to that skill. (This is basically what the others got, it’s a free bonus not an advance).

Unfortunately the reconditioning efforts of the CS Cyber Doc’s and a PSINET Mind Melter in Colonel Lyboc’s employ, meddling with Timothy’s mind have addled his mind some. The intent was to retrofit your cybernetics for max efficiency and to mind wipe your memories of being with the Legion. However the memories are still yours and some of your learned skills / abilities were fouled up. So you are the equivalent of Seasoned 1. Can you build him to satisfaction like this?

PbP Advance Novice 1:
Novice 2:
Novice 3:
Novice 4:
Seasoned 1:

As the procedure was in progress a burbs activist group attacked the facility. Waking up Timothy sees the Cyber Doc leaning back on a stool and wiping sweet from his brow.

”Jehoshaphat! I nearly clipped his optic nerves beyond repair! What in the hell is going on out there!”

Col. Lyboc glares at the doc then looks at the PSINET Mind Melter.

”Well!”

Pushing himself up off the ground the psychic brushes himself off coughing from the smoke in the room. Looking unsure for just a brief moment he looks from the Colonel to Timothy saying.

”Sir! Yes. I wiped the memory of his love and devotion and time with the Legion. He only knows he was sent to infiltrate them and then came back. His time with them is gone.”

This is just not true. Your head feels tweaked but you do remember everything. The Melter must have messed up.

Squinting at the Mind Melter then looking at Timothy the old Colonel steps closer to the Borg.

”Okay then Sergeant Hernandez. Let’s go. I recently had a team of disavowed head out on a secret mission and some of them inadvertently didn’t go. I’m going to update you on the mission then get you sent out to assist the team....”

As you leave with the Colonel you see the Mind Melter wiping the mind of the cyber doc and several CS security soldiers shooting out the front of the building at something or someone.

Lyboc directs you out the back door into an alley.

”Listen Hernandez... desperate times require desperate measures. War has nothing to do with morality or justice. It’s all about winning or dying. We cannot bind our hands with high ideals, even our own, or worry about the laws of renegade nations or the rights of alien people. We must fight fire with fire. And you are the match. My operatives have tracked a group of dimensional raiders back to their hideout. We do what we must to keep our citizens, like your mother, safe. The missions I have for you and the team I’m sending you to... well, if you are captured, or killed the CS will not recognize you as members, you are part of the Wayfarer Program and are now disavowed. Success will be rewarded. Don't fail, don't let anyone know you are Coalition. You’re new commanding officer is a Captain Baker. In the field you report to Staff Sergeant Juno Reyes. Now let’s go find that Captain. She has a hide out here in the burbs a few blocks away. Under a donut shop of all things.”

OOC Comments
What do you think? Seasoned 1 doable?
Agents of Titan Robotics Industries (AoT)
The Agents (Players)
• Jim - Sparkmort Zipwidget: Male Tinker Gnome Power Armor Ace
• Derrick - Caiden: Male Human, Momano Headhunter
• Steve (Hans) - Berk: Male Simvan Psi-Druid Monster Tamer/Rider
• Murp - Rupetta Martin: Female Human MARS Merc Soldier (X-CS)
• Freemage - Lance: Male Dog Boy Techno-Warrior (Cyber[netic] Knight)
• CSC - Ozy “Oz”: Dragon

My Accounts:
Active
  • Daniel - Admin/GM of AoT
  • Jackal - IC (Neural Intelligence) - 7th SET
  • Vi - Space Pirate - Stars Without Numbers
  • Henry Grimes - CS Commando - Rumble in the Jungle

Not Active
  • Hondo - Wild Psi Stalker
  • Burn - Mega Juicer - Juicer Uprising (On Hold)
  • Blackfish - Ogre Combat Mage - 12th SET (On Hold)
  • Setrakian - Dragon Juicer - FoM Jungles (Retired)

NPC Accounts
  • Lord Coake - NPC
  • Valentine - NPC
  • Erin Tarn - NPC
  • James T - NPC
  • Hagen Lonovich - NPC

Timothy Hernandez

Re: Timothy Hernandez (CS Disavowed)

Following the Col. Timothy is a bit fuzzy. Something doesn't feel right. Where did he get that melter anyways? Just like visiting medical. Go in for a checkup, some snot nose shit, who just got out of school is poking you trying to find your vein. This little shit poked around in my brain and pulled out the wrong shit. I can still see Cory standing there with Fells Folly in shock of my betrayal. Merl, with his child mentality, confused. Sinder, trying to put on the brave face, despite his being wanted. Saul, I still don't get that bat shit crazy old man.

Snapping out of his train of though, Timothy finds himself standing in front of a Donut shop. Why are we here? O that's right, It's Lyboc. Just follow quietly and let him do all of the talking. Following Military Protocol, Timothy grabs the door to allow the Col. in, and follows him into the donut shop.
Timothy Hernandez
Daniel
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Daniel »

While Colonel Lyboc walked with Tim through the back alleys he negotiated the route much like a spider on its own web. Avoiding street gangs the two only walk by only one person the entire time. A young tattooed teen in a leather coat hands Lyboc an envelope which he tucked away so fast it was as if he didn’t have it.

Stopping a moment the Colonel nods at Tim who holds the door open to the donut shop. The three workers inside don’t even look at either of you as you head downstairs.

In the dark basement you catch sight of a CS skelebot in the shadows tracking you as Lyboc heads down a metal corridor that leads into an underground bunker.

Under the Bakery

Lyboc about faces and tells Tim:

“This is Captain Baker your new commanding officer. I’ll have my eye on you Hernandez.”

Lyboc leaves the way he came. Timothy stands in the bunker with two others.

A middle aged woman, Baker, and a mid twenties man dressed like a mercenary who nods at Tim and states his own name, “Archer.”

Captain Baker says:

“ Do you have any idea Mr. Hernandez how difficult it is to coordinate with a bunch of spell casters to open a portal from Iowa to the other side of the world!?

I send my team through said rift and not three minutes later one returned! On accident he claims! Now I have five agents out there instead of six.

This is Archer. You and he are going to take a little trip to catch up to the others.

There is a group of dimension hopping raiders called the Delvers that have ransacked the burbs ever more frequently and boldly. They have a base in Antarctica. The mission is track them to their base and destroy it and them. If possible retrieve any CS valuables found. Or destroyed them if you can’t get it back. You’ll see what I mean when you get there.

You going to have any difficulty killing enemies of the state that we find here, or in other dimensions? Is traveling through Rifts to other worlds an issue for you?

If you are good with it....

Welcome aboard.”

((((Reply Post then I’ll post more))))

Additional Info

Background Info on the Wayfarer program BAKER'S DOZEN CELL team.
will fill you in on the below.

The disavowed are just that... they do missions normal CS troops cannot. It’s imperative while out on missions the team doesn’t let on that they are CS soldiers. Undercover as mercs the members of Baker’s Cell will tackle missions across the globe and in their own backyard the burbs of Chi Town.

1.) Staff Sergeant Juno Reyes - Commando (Max)
2.) Sergeant Sweetie Pie - Psi Stalker Delphi Juicer (Jon)
3.) Sergeant Timothy Hernandez - Cyborg (Akito)
4.) Private Shades - Psi Ghost Nega Psychic (Nathaniel)
5.) Private Klanker - Oversized Combat Cyborg (Steven)
6.) Vanguard Lieutenant / Specialist Richards - Vanguard Translocator /Shifter (Rob)
  • Baker's Dozen (Disavowed Cell Team) is run by Captain Danielle Baker - RCSG Scientist and Commander of the Team.

Support (Special Forces/ISS) Members of Baker’s Cell
    • Archer - CS Infiltration Agent (mix of Ranger/ISS)
    • Miller - Skelebot Specialist
    • Hogan - Ace RPA Pilot
    • Godfrey - ISS Specter (CS Law Enforcement Investigator)
    • Lawson - CS Grunt & City Rat
    • Chase - CS Tech Warrant Officer & Rogue Scholar

Tid bits...

Chi Town is a massive enclosed CS city. Sprawling around it for miles in all directions are the burbs.

The Sweetest Thing Bakery is where Jon (Sweetie Pie)’s mother works. Popular establishment in the burbs. Close to Chi Town, frequented by CS soldiers and a well patrolled part of town.

Karl’s Coffee is basically Starbucks. It’s everywhere in Chi Town. Not in the burbs, Karl’s Coffee is upscale stuff. In the burbs there is a cheep knockoff coffee shop called Carl’s Koffee on the far outskirts of the burbs in a seedy area not well patrolled.

The Cell Team (Baker’s Dozen) works out of a secret hideout under Danny's Donuts & Baked Goods. Danny’s is mid town burbs with occasional CS patrols and elements of seedy and still under CS control.

The farther out, away from the main city of Chi Town, one goes in the burbs the more dangerous it is.
PS don’t forget to update your Signature.
The Agents (Players)

My Accounts:
Active

Not Active

NPC Accounts
  • Lord Coake - NPC
  • Valentine - NPC
  • Erin Tarn - NPC
  • James T - NPC
  • Hagen Lonovich - NPC

Timothy Hernandez

“This is Captain Baker your new commanding officer. I’ll have my eye on you Hernandez.”
Lyboc leaves the way he came. Timothy stands in the bunker with two others.

Timothy stands at attention and salutes the Capt. "Sgt. Timothy Hernandez, reports as ordered ma'am."
“ Do you have any idea Mr. Hernandez how difficult it is to coordinate with a bunch of spell casters to open a portal from Iowa to the other side of the world!?
"No ma'am. The only time I have dealt with spell casters was to shoot them with my rail gun or hack them apart face to face."
I send my team through said rift and not three minutes later one returned! On accident he claims! Now I have five agents out there instead of six. This is Archer. You and he are going to take a little trip to catch up to the others.
Timothy turns his head to acknowledge Archer and returns to the Capt.
There is a group of dimension hopping raiders called the Delvers that have ransacked the burbs ever more frequently and boldly. They have a base in Antarctica. The mission is track them to their base and destroy it and them. If possible retrieve any CS valuables found. Or destroyed them if you can’t get it back. You’ll see what I mean when you get there.
"Yes ma'am
You going to have any difficulty killing enemies of the state that we find here, or in other dimensions? Is traveling through Rifts to other worlds an issue for you?
"Absolutely not on both accounts ma'am. I'm an expert on killing enemies of the state ma'am and i'm willing to kill them anywhere they are."
If you are good with it....

Welcome aboard.”

"Thank you ma'am."
Timothy Hernandez
Daniel
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Daniel »

@Timothy Hernandez

A few hours later Agent Archer and Timothy were aboard a
headed westbound.

As the Special Forces crew aboard the Black Lightning CS combat helicopter kept a vigilant eye out for danger Tim could see that there was the pilot, co-Pilot, and four CS SF Commandos in the helo besides himself and Archer.

Roughly an hour later the helicopter deployed Archer and Timothy and flew back east towards Chi Town. Standing in a thick copse of trees the two disavowed agents walked further west.

Fifteen minutes later Archer signaled to halt and take cover. Crouched low Archer points out at the clearing ahead.

Both agents can see an ATV parked near a smaller nexus point where two Ley lines intersect. As Archer moves closer the ATV side door opens and two men step out and look towards the agents. It’s obvious they see the two of you and Archer stands up and continues to walk closer.

“Don’t shoot our ... well, whatever they are. These two mages are working for me. Just stay quiet okay.”

Archer nods at the two men. Timothy overhears most of the conversation. It sounds like Archer has used these two for dimensions hoping before.

As the two Shifters set up their ceremony Archer motions Tim over. “Once the portal opens. Jump through.”

About 29 minutes later several things happen at once. The portal rips open and from the woods behind you a Rhino Buffalo explodes into the clearing. To their credit the Shifters don’t lose their concentration and keep the portal open. Snow and wind swirl into the clearing and Archer turns to open fire on the creature.

Beyond the open Rift is a cold snowy Antarctica. In the distance is a big APC and Archer says, “Go!”

Assuming Tim follows orders and goes through. He finds himself standing in Antarctica!

Instructions
For now stand by In Character. After Juno posts their post in the main game section I’ll post a GM post up and in it your Character will be introduced to the rest of the party. Thank you.
The Agents (Players)

My Accounts:
Active

Not Active

NPC Accounts
  • Lord Coake - NPC
  • Valentine - NPC
  • Erin Tarn - NPC
  • James T - NPC
  • Hagen Lonovich - NPC

Timothy Hernandez

Re: Timothy Hernandez (Cyborg)

Seeing the potential danger to the team, Timothy knows what his orders are but he cant just let Archer sacifice himself. With the command to run given, he turns to see Archer shoot the creature trying to draw its attention away.

If we are going to Antartica, that will be a shock to the creature, we might be able to kill it.

Timothy runs towards the creature and jumps onto its backs.
Athletics:d6: [4] = 4
Wild:d6: [4] = 4
Landing safely on the Rhinos back, Timothy turns to Archer.
"Dont worry, well take care of this one. Get you and your guys to safety one I'm through." With that the Rhino is pissed and tries to buck the cyborg off of him.

Once on the back of the Rhino, timothy steers it towards the rift.
Ride:d6: [2] = 2
Wild:d6: [6] = 6
Wild ace:d6: [4] = 4
The Rhino and Timothy plows through the underbrush in a rage of anger. The Rhino trying to buck him off, with no luck, Timothy holding on for his life. The Rhino plowed through the rift and into a scene of snow, death and celebration?

Timothy's plan work, they are in Antartica, the support team is safe. Timothy sees several bodies on the ground and several people standing, with no time to tell who is who right now."NEW TARGET TEAM! TAKE THE RHINO DOWN!" I'll figure out which side I'm working for after we take this Rhino down.
Timothy Hernandez

Return to “Rifts CS Disavowed”