Going Forward(?)

How do we want to go forward?

Poll ended at Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:28 pm

Lets continue any way possible! (Possibly recruiting up to 6 total players)
29%
Lets continue, if we can, with whoever is still interested in playing.
71%
Lets wrap this game up and focus on other things.
No votes
Lets... (Post how you would prefer us to go forward).
No votes

Total votes: 7

Koshnek
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Going Forward(?)

Post by Koshnek »

I'm alive! I meant to post this a week and a half or so ago, but things got unexpectedly wonky for me. Do you guys want to continue the game? I would like to continue if y'all will stick with me.

I got behind here, of course, and in my other games, and I had a really hard time jumping back into the thick of things. If at least four of you want to continue, I think we can make it work. I could even try to bring in another player or two. Let me know how you feel about the situation by voting above (and preferably leave a post below, too, because I don't think votes can be public any more).

Going forward, I would make a few changes to keep myself from falling behind in our game. First, I would cull my games I play in back down to 4-5. This was really a great spot for me when we started, but then some of my games that weren't running yet geared up and I went from 4-5 games to 7-8, and it really made a (negative) difference in my ability to keep up with my posting.

Second, I would probably slow down posting here. I would try to keep to a weekly main thread post, but would definitely make the effort to have at minimum one post every two weeks. By slowing down, I meant all the extra posts. I still want to do the side jobs and keep healthy posting going in the Open RP threads (plus anything else that crops up), but when I can get to it instead of ASAP as I did before.

Let me know here via the poll and/or posting below how you guys want to go forward. Feel free to discuss the topic in our Discord channel as well. And finally, I'm sorry for the quarter-long delay. The poll closes out in 7 days, and each of you can pick two options (and change your vote at any time before it closes).

Once the results are in, I'll post the next (or last?) post wrapping up the events in the Downside.
IZ3 GM Bennies 5/5

Return to “Data Archive”