"It's Alive"

Sgt 86Delta
Game Master

"It's Alive"

Post by Sgt 86Delta »

Much like Dr. Frankenstein expressed excitement about breathing life into his monster, I feel the same about this game. I am excited, fearful, anxious, and worried about what the villagers may think when they see it on the streets of their town. With my personal sentiments out of the way, I want to explain a few things, so that you too feel an invested interest in the ongoing campaign.

The session is only 4 or 5 hours on one Saturday a month. Plenty of time between each session for developments, which i am encouraging. I want to discourage players from leaving because they can not make a session. Once in a while, someone will not be able to make a session. It happens but it is not the end of the adventure.

BEHOLD THE TIME LINE.

The week following a session, is for post session reviews, obervations, and rp related to the most recent session.

2nd and 3rd weeks, following a session, are the times for development.
  • Have some background for your current character, write up.
  • Looking for a trapping with a minor advance for a piece of equipment, write it up and stat it.
  • Have a character concept you want to flesh out for use later, stat it.
  • Dream destination. We do that as well. Write it up. Give some plot hook ideas. Maybe the importance for a particular character.
Point is, this is a dynamic and interactive campaign. Become a part of it.

4th week, prelude to the upcoming session.
I will introduce the prelude to the next session the Saturday before the session. In this week, players will be encouraged to post up prep work for their characters in play (ChIP). Make sure all necessary clerical and administrative work is done for the session. Notifications here and in Hangouts about your ability to attend is also required. RP in depth as you are able.

XP Tracking

Have thoughts or questions? I will try and adress any of those, as long as I know what they are.

Thanks again for being apart of the Knights of Vauxhall Cross.

Rifts Earth
Sarge's Roles _

GM of a Vauxhall Knights Campaign

Player Characters - Savage Rifts Groups
  • Architect, Chaing-Ku - Vampire Hunters
  • Silverclaws, Wolfen MARS Techno-Warrior - 18th COT
  • Xero X Kalvin, Psi-Stalker Chiller (Burster Variant) - 12th AAT
  • Doc Olliday, D'Norr Cyber Doc/Weird Scientist - 24th COT
  • Luke, In'Valian MARS Rogue Scholar/Super Scientist - 77th CIT
  • Asher Black, Human Information Broker - Level 4: Shattered Dreams
  • Ozzati, Trimadore Techno-Wizard - 7th SET
  • White Castle, Human MARS Rogue Scholar/Legacy Scout - The 32nd