Tiny Tim's Journal

Forum rules
Journals are a time honored tradition for intrepid explorers and the heroes of Adventure Inc. are no exception. This is a place to post in character reflections on what's happening, we'll use these as a form of interludes as we journey along but feel free to help pad your post count by adding entries as you feel (they may not count one for one to post rate but I'll use them to bump counts).
Tiny Tim

Tiny Tim's Journal

Post by Tiny Tim »

I don't know what to really put in here, but Lace told me I should be putting my thoughts and adventures in a journal, so I guess I will.
  • This whole journey has been new for me... I only hatched less than a year ago. The worse thing that happened in the whole journey was Phoenix and Huxley abandoning us in the bunker with all those Shadow Beasts. The best thing was finding this new shiny sword in that bunker... it is almost as big as I am when I am in my human form!!!

We also encountered some Xiticix and found a meteor with some magical metal and some radioactive rock... and the radioactive rock acts like a sort of poison to the Xiticix.

We also found some Coalition scientists who were playing with Rifts and were trying to make a sort of bomb to close them.... though they did not tell us until after the bomb closed the Rift. The worms that were getting out of the rift were GROSS!!! We took a copy of the data for the bomb, against the wishes of the scientists.

Now we have arrived in a city called Charity where I was told that the people believe basically in the reverse. I am wondering what they will try to do to me in while I am walking around in my Human form... though they will be in for a nasty surprise when I return to my natural form.
Tiny Tim
Main: Tiny Tim
Alts
Active: Growler, Tony Vreski
Retired: Merlaggon, Hans Greuber
ISP: 40/40
PPE: 10/10
Pace: 12 (d12) in Dragon Form, 10 (d10) in Human Form. Usually Ignores Difficult Terrain.
Toughness: 34 (18) in Dragon Form, 20 (10) in Human Form
Parry: 5

Wounds: 0
Fatigue: 0

Size: Normal
  • +3 in Dragon Form, -1 in Human Form
Claws: 3d4 AP3 MDC
Combat Feats and Other Notes:
  • Dragon Form
    • Nimble (From Dragon Celerity)
  • Human Form
    • +2 Notice, Alertness, Danger Sense, Sixth Sense
Active Powers:
None

Bennies: 3/3
  • Base Amount
    -2 due Rerolls on Out of Control from
    -1 to Reroll Stealth from Onward and Westward first Dangerous Quick Encounter
    +1 Bennie due EP, Spent for 5 ISP against Dark Fairy Zombies.

Return to “Journals”