Pheonix’s Journal-Read Out Loud in a high pitch voice next to your love ones

Forum rules
Journals are a time honored tradition for intrepid explorers and the heroes of Adventure Inc. are no exception. This is a place to post in character reflections on what's happening, we'll use these as a form of interludes as we journey along but feel free to help pad your post count by adding entries as you feel (they may not count one for one to post rate but I'll use them to bump counts).
Phoenix

Pheonix’s Journal-Read Out Loud in a high pitch voice next to your love ones

Post by Phoenix »

Balls... Dragon balls... I thought this was the call to go snip some dragons and forge the greatest weapon ever made. Turns out I was super wrong. I was the first one to say yes when I had no idea what the Zionist Oppressor was selling. When I ask him why he went off on a rant about bringing the high ideals of Lazlo to the uncivilized. High ideals? Ha! Come down to 3rd street and Commly and I will show you high ideals after the sun has set. Its just as slumy as anywhere else. Hookers, convicts, and men doing gods know what when the lights go out. Ha! Civilized only exists in their ivory towers... Now we got to being their silver spoon ideals out into the wild where it does not exist? What! I got to find a way out of this doomed expidition.

Tried to back out of it and got dragged before Plato. Seemed he disliked some of my extracurricular activities in the surrounding country side. What? Those towns were eye sores... Well, it turns out Plato’s 3rd cousin twice removed or some such used to live in one of those smoking craters. Oops was all I could say. Made me an offer I did not want to refuse. Now, not only do I have to be good, I am stuck riding bitch on this field trip of hopeless dreams. Adventure Ink? Wakey wakey smell the eggs and bakey. At least I can blow some shit up. Bonus... Huxley is nearly in heat and Tiny likes to romp around with her. I’ll get myself the first dragon ghost dog.

Day 1: Repaired my shoe and watched Huxley play with Tiny Timmy.
Day 2: Repaired my other shoe and found a rock made of dirt. This bares further investigation. I asked @Mars to find out more.
Day 3: Found a horses ass and sprayed a can of hot peppers into my eye balls. Sinuses cleared. I need to find something more constructive.
Day 4: Saw some trees.
Phoenix

Re: Pheonix’s Journal-Read Out Loud in a high pitch voice next to your love ones

Post by Phoenix »

Day 3 addendum (witten in psi code, but translated here for RP purposes): Raised a drink in feigned comradere. Plato said I need to get along with these losers.
Side note: Lance should no longer be bothering @William Rufus. No one calls him a pussy except for me. Bad thing I am down one grenade and I need more fertalizer.

Return to “Journals”