Player Name: James
Google Handle: tribeof1
Name: Steven "Ven" Nealson
Rank: Novice Experience: 5 Advances Left: 0
Iconic Framework: Future SuperTech Fabricator/Mythical Father of Golden Age Stuff
Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d10, Spirit d6, Strength d6, Vigor d6 (Bonus point and 1 advance to Smarts)
Pace: 6 (1d6); Parry: 4; Toughness: 6; Strain: ?
- Athletics d4
- Common Knowledge d4
- Electronics d8
- Fighting d4
- Hacking d6
- Notice d4
- Persuasion d6
- Repair d6
- Science 1d10+2
- Shooting d6
- Stealth d4
- Calculating: If initiative card is 5 or less, ignore 2 points of penalties.
- Jack-of-All-Trades: As an action, make a Smarts check to learn a new skill. Success nets a d4, raise gets d6. Can retry after an hour studying.
- Scholar (Science): +2 to Science rolls
- Curious (Major): "Look, last time Toby left a cough drop wrapper in the Hadron Collider it opened some sort of mini-wormhole that lasted 0.0037 seconds. Don't you want to know what happens if we leave the cough drop in there, too?"
- Hesitant (Minor): "Umm ... I don't know. What are you having? I feel like the Beyond Beets are probably pretty good, but vegetables made of animal protein make my pee all weird ... Maybe the tofu turducken? ... What do you think?"
- Shamed (Minor): "Oh, you saw that. Not my finest moment. I know TMZ said I took a shit on the sofa, but all I did was piss on his desk, then Secret Service hauled me out. In my defense, I'd been up for four days after a bender in Amsterdam with this Brit I met while scoring some speed. Donnager. Fucking lunatic."
- ????: ???