Zieja Kashbrook (ARES Commando)

This is where previously used character sheets are stored.
Resurrecting any character from this forum requires template validation/update, and total equipment restart.
Blackfish
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Blackfish »

The New Z

19/20 PP (Armor is Active)
60/60 Ammo left on CP-50
Chromium Ty10 Scope on CP-50:
  • Reduces Range/Illumination penalties by 2
  • Grants +2 Notice when looking through the Scope
  • Minor (x2): Shooting +2
  • Major: Marksman Edge
  • Major: Steady Hands Edge
  • Major: Assassin Edge

Zieja Kashbrook
Former CS Commando from Lone Star, Psychic Soldier (genetically engineered, "Daughter" of CS Lone Star General Loni Kashbrook), died in Gloom, her alter self now works with the 13th.

CHARACTER SHEET

Player Name: Dan (Lars)
Google Handle: danjal73
Character Name: Zieja Kashbrook
Experience: 36
Advances Left: 2 as of Jan 1, 2018
Race: Human
Iconic Framework: ARES Psychic Commando. CS Commando in Lone Star, Psychic Soldier

Attributes: Agility d10 +2 on Agility Rolls, also raised to 10 from Crossover Story, Smarts d6, Spirit d6, Strength d8 (d10 in armor), Vigor d12, increased by 1d by Scara Realm parasite.
Charisma: +6 ; Pace: 10; Parry: 10; Toughness: 10 —-> in armor 19 (9) Uncanny Reflexes, granting them −2 to be hit by all attacks; Strain: 0

Skills +2 on Agility Rolls // +5 pts to spend FST
  • Note: Jack of all Trades Edge d4 all skills
  • Psi d8 (ARES)
  • Fighting d12 (+5 free from HJ)
  • Shooting d8 (3 pts)
  • Notice d6 (2 pts)
  • Running d12 (free)
  • Stealth d6 +2 in Armor (free)
  • Pilot d6 (2 pts)
  • Tracking d6 (2 pts)
  • Wilderness Survival d6 (2 pts)
  • Climbing d6 + from bracelet (2 pts)
  • Kn: Battle d6 (2 pts)
Hindrances
  • Major: Curious
  • Minor: Death Wish
  • Minor: Vengeful
  • PD: Bloodthirsty
  • Paranoid Quirk
  • Hunted by CS of Lone Star
  • Heroic
  • Overconfident
  • Needs Action

Edges
  • Ambidextrous (Crossover Story) Use both hands.
  • Dirty Fighter +2 to Trick Maneuvers (+4 total, for Tricks, opposed rolls, -2 Parry and on raise Shaken)
  • Acrobat +1 to Parry, +2 to Agility rolls
  • Fleet Footed +2 Pace etc
  • Jack of all Trades all skills are not at -2, d4
  • AB PSI 3 Powers
  • Major PSI expanded ranges etc
  • MASTER PSI Mega versions known
  • Martial Artist never considered unarmed and +4 to unarmed damage rolls
  • Adept Str +d4 +4 from MA unarmed attacks, AP 2 for 1 PP. Also as Seasoned Rank, Speed and Boost are Free Actions to cast.
  • Quick draw 5 or less new card
  • Quick Draw free action weapon draws
  • Hard +1 Toughness, +2 on Vigor rolls after Incapaitation
  • Iron Jaw use Vigor (not Spirit) to Soak vs Shaken
  • Battle Hardened +2 to Soak Rolls = roll Vigor d10+2
  • Brawny +1 Toughness, carry 8xSTR = 640 lbs
  • Rich money and 2 rolls
  • Attractive +2 CHA
Powers Mega Versions known / 20 PP
  • Quickness
  • Speed (fa) Pace = 30
  • Boost Trait (fa)
  • Smite
Last edited by Blackfish on Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:16 am, edited 5 times in total.
Blackfish
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Blackfish »

Starting Gear
ICONIC FRAMEWORK STARTING GEAR

Armor: Traded in NG RA15 Cannonball armor for TW Combat Mage Armor* with minor TW upgrade (rich) +2 Armor.

Handgun: Iceblast Shotgun

Melee: TW Flaming Sword

NG-S2 Survival Pack:

and 1000 credits.

*Armor upgrades are from Rich Edge, see Rolls in the below post. Also, the theme here is Z left the CS with nothing, and picked up the TW Armor, Shotgun and Flaming Sword off a dead mage. The CP-50 Dragonfire Rifle was from GM and part of introduction to SET.
BFB Coming soon..... (TW)

Combat Mage Armor w/Armor Mod (TW)
  • Armor Value: +9 Armor, as well as a Strength increase of one die type.
  • Strength Minimum: NA
  • Environment Protection: Full
  • Weight: 9 lb
  • Cost: 250,000
  • Note: Mod of +2 to Stealth Rolls Specialized Paint. Powers built into armor, darksight, farsighted, rapid recharge, Invisibility. Outside of a ley line, Combat Mage Armor requires 1 Power Point per hour to function; without this, the weight quadruples, the Armor value drops to +5, and no other functions work.
CP-50 Dragonfire Laser Rifle
  • Range: 30/60/120
  • Damage: 3d6+2
  • RoF: 3
  • AP: 2
  • Shots: 60
  • Weight: 10 lbs
  • Cost: Stolen from CS Shadow Sniper 50,000
  • Chromium Ty10 Scope: Special Scope
  • Notes: Min Str d6, 3RB. Integrated Scope, offset 2 pts range and darkness. Integrated grenade launcher (Range 20/40/80, Damage per grenade type, 12 shots. Currently loaded with AP grenades).
12 Armor Piercing Grenades in the Dragonfire's Launcher
  • Range: 5/10/20
  • Damage: 3d8
  • RoF: 1
  • AP: 8
  • Shots: —
  • Weight: 0.25
  • Cost: 700
  • Notes: Mega Damage, SBT
Armor Piercing Grenades = 16
  • Range: 5/10/20
  • Damage: 3d8
  • RoF: 1
  • AP: 8
  • Shots: —
  • Weight: 0.25
  • Cost: 700
  • Notes: Mega Damage, SBT
Scorns Bracelet See Here.
  • -
  • Hi-tensile micro adhesion grappling hook and mono filament wire: The perfect thing every lady needs on a night out in Chi-town. The wire spool has 60ft worth of length, and can hold 500lbs. Its adhesive grapple can stick to just about any surface. For those intimate encounters the wire is sharp enough to help any lady choke the life out of her victim.
  • +2 to climb checks
  • +2 damage on a grapple
  • -
  • UV light band: When the lady needs a quick tan say no more the bracelet can light up a medium sized area giving her skin that nice radiated after glow. Its also helpful when the lady has wandered onto the burbs and needs to get a good look at her would be attacker
  • Light power good for 3 rounds in a medium burst template around the bracelet, the light is sunlight and deals appropriate damage to creatures that are susceptible.
  • Needs to recharge for 1 hour after it has been used

Stored in Nadine
Stored in Nadine
(New Style CS Armor) Cee's Armor

Iceblast Shotgun
  • Range: 12/24/48
  • Damage: 1–3d6
  • RoF: 1–2
  • AP: —
  • Shots: 2
  • Weight: 11 lbs
  • Cost: 19,000
  • Notes: Shotgun rules (double-barrel), a hit with a raise creates ice around the target, halving any movement on its next action, requires 1 PPE to load.
Flaming Sword (TW)
  • Damage: Str(d10) +d10
  • Weight: 1 lbs
  • Cost: 90,000
  • Notes: AP 4, Mega Damage, ignore minimum Strength, and targets may catch fire (see Savage Worlds). Looks like a normal sword hilt until activated (free action).
GREAT CHAINSAW SWORD
  • Damage: Str(d10) +2d10
  • Weight: 22 lbs
  • Cost: 18,500
  • Notes: 2 handed weapon, AP 2, Parry −1
CV-212 VLF Laser Rifle
  • Range 30/60/120
  • Damage: 3d6+2
  • ROF - 3
  • AP - 2
  • Shots: 30
  • Weight: 8
  • Notes: MD (uses 10 shots), 3RB, integrated scope w/ night vision/laser targeting offsets 2 points of range/darkness penalties, ignores laser resistance.
Last edited by Blackfish on Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:49 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Blackfish
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Blackfish »

Origin Story / Background
Original Picture of Zieja before she cleaned up
  • I walked out of the Lone Star Complex with no armor or weapons, nothing but the cloths on my back and 1000 measly credits in my pocket, and a whole lot of pain in my heart. Thinking back I should have taken some gear with me. Armor and weapons I could have stolen, but I was upset and hurting.

The two most important people in my life had both in the same day destroyed my trust and hurt my heart.

Dr. Bradford had betrayed me by telling me the big secret. I was created in his Lab as a Killer. Now he wanted me to join his little assassination squad and murder anyone who did not do what he wanted.

My mother, Loni Kashbrook, the famous CS General of Lone Star, had raised me from birth and been present when Dr. Bradford had revealed his big secret to me. Mother wanted me to do what he said and be her good little protege.

Everything felt like a lie. I had no father? Or if I did Dr. Bradford never told me who's DNA was mixed with my mothers. Being a Lab test is one thing...being told I was a experiment to make a genetically altered supper killer was too over the top. I volunteered for CS Officer school, I volunteered for Commando School. I happily ran patrols throughout the Lone Star area, but I never asked to be a freak of science.

Yeah, I should have stolen some gear when I left. As it was I rounded up some gear, a lot of it from a dead mage. Playing around with techno magic has been interesting. Having psychic powers...freakishly coded genetically implanted psi powers has let me use TW items and weapons.

My only CS item, other than my hidden dog tags, is the Dragonfire Rifle I took off Shadow Sniper. He was hired to kill a SET member of the Legion. I recognized him while out on assignment for the Legion. To his surprise I tracked him down and took him out prior to him being able to assassinate the SET member. Funny thing is I only knew who he was from Dr. Bradford's little introduction spiel he gave me the day he told me I was a science project. He was telling me about the other members of a Hit Squad he was forming, which included Shadow.

I am hoping that my time assigned to the 13th SET of the Legion proves to be a wise choice. Hopefully I switched armies and joined a better one.

Time will tell.

I can see them down there, the 13th. I suppose I should head down and introduce myself...
Blackfish
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Blackfish »

Original Rolls
Origin - 2, PG - 10, PG - 8

Rich Edge Rolls
[dice]0[/dice] Body Armor, Specialized Paint +2 Stealth Rolls.
[dice]1[/dice] Body Armor, trade starting armor for any other set in the book: TW Combat Armor.

HJ Roll Training 15: Combat Edge: Battle Hardened, HJ Roll Training 2: +5 skill points into either F/S/T, HJ Roll Training 14: Edge: Dirty Fighter and +1 Parry, HJ Roll Training 6: Pro Edge: Acrobat +2 Agility rolls and +1 to Parry.

Random Creation Edge: Fleet Footed, Human Edge: Jack of all Trades, HIND Edge: Psi Master, HIND Edge: Psi Major.

Origins, Psychic Transformation / Psychic Commando, created in CS Lone Star lab: You gain Arcane Background (Psionics), 10 ISP, three powers from the Mind Melter List, Martial Artist, the Adept Edge (using Arcane Background (Psionics) to qualify instead of Arcane Background (Faith)), and Stealth at d6.
* Paranoid: You deal with minor paranoia at all times. A product of your intense training and modification combined with your harrowing escape from your makers. This counts as a Quirk.
* Hunted (Minor: Sponsoring Organization or Rival Organization): Either your creator wants you back or someone else wants your brain - not in a good way but to see what secrets it might unlock.
* You may choose from any of the following drawbacks for your character. Choose a total of three. You may pick the last two options as many times as necessary.
* Needs Action: These heroes live in a constant state of heightened psychic awareness that leads them to react to the slightest change in their environment. During particular slow periods, the Game Master may call for a Spirit roll. Failure means the hero gains −2 Charisma as she becomes irritable, impatient, and jumps at everything, ready to defeat it. She also suffers a −1 to all Trait rolls from the distraction of her hypersensitive mind, until some kind of high alert status or action kicks in.
* Power Breeds Confidence: Your psychic hero begins with your choice of the Heroic, Overconfident, or Arrogant Major Hindrance.
* Psychological Trauma: The process that creates a psychic capable of these feats, creates instability in the mind. Pick a Trauma for your character using the Psyche Degradation table on page 17 of TLPG.

Very Fast and Agile: The character begins with +2 Agility die types, with no Trait maximum, and +2 Pace and a d10 running die. If they take the Fleet-Footed Edge, the Pace bonuses stack and the running die becomes a d12.
* They also have Uncanny Reflexes, granting them −2 to be hit by all attacks. Finally, they begin with the Quick Edge.

Strong and Tough: The character begins with +1 Strength die type, with no Trait maximum, +1 Vigor die type, with no Trait maximum, and the Hard and Iron Jaw Edges (below).
* Edge: Hard - Your super toughness makes your character one tough customer. She adds +1 to her Toughness and gets a +2 bonus to the Vigor roll after Incapacitation.
* Edge: Iron Jaw - Your character can shrug off hits like he’s plated with titanium. He may roll his Vigor instead of Spirit when recovering from Shaken.
Blackfish
Daniel (Lars)

Re: Zieja Kashbrook (ARES Commando)

Post by Blackfish »

Alternative Universe Zieja
The original now dead Zieja
Z Tattoo
Last edited by Blackfish on Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Blackfish
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Blackfish »

Advances

Advances
  • Initial Advances: (From Hindrances): Major PSI, Master PSI
  • Human: Fleet Footed
  • Crossover Story: Ambidextrous
  • ARES: Dirty Fighter, Jack of all Trades, Acrobat, AB PSI, Martial Artist, Adept, Quick, Hard, Iron Jaw, Battle Hardened
  • Novice 1 Advance: (PbP) Brawny
  • Novice 2 Advance: Rich
  • Novice 3 Advance: Attractive
  • Seasoned 1 Advance: Quick Draw
  • Seasoned 2 Advance: New Power, Smite
  • Seasoned 3 Advance: Charismatic
  • Seasoned 4 Advance: Very Attractive
  • Veteran 1 Advance:
  • Veteran 2 Advance:
  • Veteran 3 Advance:
  • Veteran 4 Advance:
  • Heroic 1 Advance:
  • Heroic 2 Advance:
  • Heroic 3 Advance:
  • Heroic 4 Advance:
  • Legendary 1 Advance:
  • Legendary 2 Advance:
  • Legendary 3 Advance:
  • Legendary 4 Advance:
Accounts

Discord: Daniel (Lars)

Savage Rifts Game Master
    • The Black Company
    • Machinations

Savage Rifts Player Characters
  • Niki NEMA Peacekeeper / Commando
    Adventures Inc. GM - Venatus Vinco
  • Mercer Mercenary Exiled RCSG
    Mercy Six GM - Pender Lumkiss
  • Boon Psychic & Mechanic
    Phaseworld GM - Ndreare
  • Blackfish Combat Mage / Ogre
    Tomorrow Legion 12th AAT GM - Snake Eyes
  • Player Account 6 Unlocked & Unused.
Daniel
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Daniel »

Retired Character.
Agents of Titan Robotics Industries (AoT)
The Agents (Players)
• Jim - Sparkmort Zipwidget: Male Tinker Gnome Power Armor Ace
• Derrick - Caiden: Male Human, Momano Headhunter
• Steve (Hans) - Berk: Male Simvan Psi-Druid Monster Tamer/Rider
• Murp - Rupetta Martin: Female Human MARS Merc Soldier (X-CS)
• Freemage - Lance: Male Dog Boy Techno-Warrior (Cyber[netic] Knight)
• CSC - Ozy “Oz”: Dragon

My Accounts:
Active
  • Daniel - Admin/GM of AoT
  • Jackal - IC (Neural Intelligence) - 7th SET
  • Vi - Space Pirate - Stars Without Numbers
  • Henry Grimes - CS Commando - Rumble in the Jungle

Not Active
  • Hondo - Wild Psi Stalker
  • Burn - Mega Juicer - Juicer Uprising (On Hold)
  • Blackfish - Ogre Combat Mage - 12th SET (On Hold)
  • Setrakian - Dragon Juicer - FoM Jungles (Retired)

NPC Accounts
  • Lord Coake - NPC
  • Valentine - NPC
  • Erin Tarn - NPC
  • James T - NPC
  • Hagen Lonovich - NPC

Return to “Fallen Heroes”