Rusty Sunset RP area and Gamblin’ Saloon

Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Rusty Sunset RP area and Gamblin’ Saloon

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Rusty Sunset
Rusty Sunset

The Rusty Sunset is called such because the placard above the door depicts the sun setting over a field of dismembered bots. While it's often the go to place for rangers to unwind after a hard trail ride it can also sometimes play host to other, less reputable types one might expect on a frontier. While sometimes this can be interesting in a sudden violence kind of way it's usually kept south of deadly. If not out of respect for owner "Red" Sonja then out of fear for her surprisingly adept bouncer. An older gentleman who looks disarmingly proper for his role, Manfried "Badger" Holburn is a legend in street fighting circles back east. He looks after Red like she was his own daughter. Nestled on the far side of the saloon is a clock work made piano.
Red Sonja Picture and common knowledge check
Red
Red
Sonja, called Red for obvious reasons, came to America to follow her inspiration and hopeful mentor footsteps. She also hoped in America she would be able to more easily pursue her education in both the more traditional sciences and in galvantic engineering. She did find a welcome in the Tesla Rangers and was on her way to becoming a decorated member when disaster struck her posse. The survivors were granted retirement with pension and neither they nor the TR command speaks of the event. Now-a-days she still does her part by providing a mostly clean and safe place for the rangers to unwind. She also sometimes will lend a young engineer a little sage advice on mechanics and the travails of field testing.
Badger was on his swan song, but his well buttoned vest holding a pea shooter and the twinkle in his weathered eye dreaming of his youthful street-fights was usually enough to keep the peace over whomever entered. Most folks came in for one of three things... Whores, booze, and or cards. As you entered the crowd customarily halted their jibber jabber and took a look over at the swinging door. They smirked at Bull’s butchered face, gave the brit and ingine a twice over look that did not say how do you do. Even the kid got an eye brow, but no one said anything cause she was a Masterson and gramps was right there known for one thing: Killin’. A pitcher of amber ale was thrust into Crankshaft’s hand out of nowhere. Not uncommon as most folks knew enough that a galvanic engineer was all that stood between them and an army of raging bots ready to rip their flesh off.
Badger
Badger
Badger
Just so happened a table cleared out, most folks left looking like they lost their shirt or money. A man with a lopsided grin waved ya’ll over. His face looked a bit sloppy, as if it had not been afixed just right. The right side sagged a bit giving it a bit of an inhuman appearance. Most folks called the card player Woody. He was fast on the shuffle and tall tale. But a bit back he had some heart trouble succumbing to a vicious stroke that robbed him of his good looks.

His voice was easy on the ears and spoke with a friendly tone as he shuffled his cards with one hand while the other collected the recent table winnings, ”C’mon Tesla Rangers, pull up a chair. Just 5 dimes an ante, table limit 100. Game’s Poker...” His good eye takes in the rangers briefly looking for recognition, ” Folks call me Woody round here, and don’t mind the face. I won’t mind yours’” He chuckled looking at Bull. ” Have a seat. Grab a drink. We’ll play a bit and I’ll tell a tale or two for your amusement.” He placed the cards on the table waiting for someone to speak and cut them.
Woody
Woody
Woody
994FE2BE-56E4-45F0-9BD6-46AD37573F68.jpeg (20.27 KiB) Viewed 12936 times

Players say Hi sit down with a drink of choice. Once all folks have sat (week time or so) game will begin. 5 dimes is slang for 5 dollars.

Grab a benny.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Vargan Orok

Re: Rusty Sunset RP area and Gamblin’ Saloon

Post by Vargan Orok »

How quaint, Sir Andrew observes to himself as he takes in the sights and sounds of the Rusty Sunset saloon. While it has nothing on the snug of a proper British pub it carries a certain rustic appeal.

Smiling at the invitation to gamble the young nobleman grabs a seat. Poker is not a familiar game back home but losing a few pounds amongst the commoners was no problem for Sir Andrew.

"Very well. I shall wager with you."
Vargan Orok (Ranger)
Bennies 3/3, Conviction 2/2
Grandpa

Post by Grandpa »

OOC Comments
Common Knowledge [dice:30o11di9]54155:0[/dice:30o11di9]
Wild [dice:30o11di9]54155:1[/dice:30o11di9]
Grandpa was not happy to be traveling with one o' them english folk any more than the rest of the room as he looks around. Sucking on his gums a bit as he looks for his table. When one of them clears up he moves over and grabs a seat. "Nice place, you looking to take us, ur jus plain friendly?" Looking around he makes contact with one of the girls and nods. "Double whiskey an a single for my girl." Then after a moment he remembered these backwards type might screw it with water. "An' I ain't want no ice or watered stuff. But don't go trying sell me no to shelf edder"

Patting the seat next to him he indicates it for Charlie. "He'e girl, you can make sure ain't got no cheatin. Yer eyes better than mine. With an Englishman at the table, we gotta be careful."
"All a man really needs in life is guns and bullets. The rest is usually free."

Bennies: 6, Conviction 1
3 Start of Q
+1 Interlude
+1 including -2 shooting so i don't hit Bull
+1 Mini story about last time I was in the canyon

Conviction = 1
Grandpa Masterson (Rob T)

Gender: at my age, that stuff just don't matter any more Human

Description: Weathered old man, lathered skin and ready to drop dead any minute.

Attributes: Agility d8-1, Smarts d8, Spirit d6, Strength d4-1, Vigor d6-1
Skills: Athletics: d6, Common Knowledge: d6, Fighting: d4, Intimidation: d8, Notice: d6, Persuasion: d4, Repair: d6, Riding: d8, Shooting: d10, Stealth: d4, Survival: d4
Pace: 5, Parry: 4, Toughness: 5
Hindrances: Elderly, Hard of Hearing (minor), Mean
Edges: Ambidextrous, Marksman, Quick, Rapid Fire, Steady Hands, Two-Gun Kid
Weapons: Colt Peacemaker (.45) (2d6+1, 12/24/48, ROF 1), Colt Peacemaker (.45) (2d6+1, 12/24/48, ROF 1), Unarmed (Natural Attack, Str-1)
Gear: Backpack (Contains: Blanket, Whetstone, Trail Rations), Boots, Hiking, Bullets, Medium (50), Horse (Contains: Bedroll (sleeping bag; winterized), Saddle, Blanket, Clothing, Casual, Rope, hemp (10”/20 yards), Knife/Dagger)
Language: Native Language (Native)
Advancements:
  1. Edge: Marksman
  2. Edge: Two-Gun Kid
  3. Edge: Steady Hands
  4. Edge: Rapid Fire
Books In Use: Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition
Validity: Character appears valid and optimal

Created with Savaged.us

Character here: https://savaged.us/s/e8m5lc
Checkers

Post by Checkers »

Grandpa wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 7:54 am
OOC Comments
Common Knowledge [dice:2qvqc3cz]54155:0[/dice:2qvqc3cz]
Wild [dice:2qvqc3cz]54155:1[/dice:2qvqc3cz]
Grandpa was not happy to be traveling with one o' them english folk any more than the rest of the room as he looks around. Sucking on his gums a bit as he looks for his table. When one of them clears up he moves over and grabs a seat. "Nice place, you looking to take us, ur jus plain friendly?" Looking around he makes contact with one of the girls and nods. "Double whiskey an a single for my girl." Then after a moment he remembered these backwards type might screw it with water. "An' I ain't want no ice or watered stuff. But don't go trying sell me no to shelf edder"

Patting the seat next to him he indicates it for Charlie. "He'e girl, you can make sure ain't got no cheatin. Yer eyes better than mine. With an Englishman at the table, we gotta be careful."
Common Knowledge 10
Common Knowledge [dice:2qvqc3cz]54202:0[/dice:2qvqc3cz]
Wild [dice:2qvqc3cz]54202:1[/dice:2qvqc3cz] + [dice:2qvqc3cz]54202:2[/dice:2qvqc3cz]
Charlie glides into the chair next to @Grandpa and smiles apologetically at @Sir Andrew Cross. "Don't mind him none, sir. He just aint used to clean folk and good manners is all." She gives her great-grandpa a wink and grabs the whiskey, sipping it appreciatively, like he taught her. It's important to know the difference between a sipping whiskey and one that your supposed to drink fast, he had said, and so she always tries to remember which is which.

Her eyes really are keen, though, and she tries to watch everything at once. Most girls her age would have to act real hard to fit in in such a place, but Charlotte is used to it. She practically grew up in saloons, because that was the best place for finding good dueling partners, so that's where she could always find Grandpa. And if you could find Grandpa Masterson, well, Charlotte wasn't usually too far away, at least not these days.

Pace: 8, Running die d8; Parry: 7 (or 8 w/Catnip or L-20 equipped); Toughness: 21(5); Size: Normal (2); Initiative Edges: Quick
Character Sheet
Status Tracker
Checkers

Post by Checkers »

Do Things Go Terribly Awry? Not This Time
Per Hangouts, GM says roll, so I roll: [dice:3nvdepi6]54203:0[/dice:3nvdepi6]

Pace: 8, Running die d8; Parry: 7 (or 8 w/Catnip or L-20 equipped); Toughness: 21(5); Size: Normal (2); Initiative Edges: Quick
Character Sheet
Status Tracker
Bull

Post by Bull »

Common Knowledge 1
Common Knowledge: [dice:2zxi208b]54227:0[/dice:2zxi208b]
Wild: [dice:2zxi208b]54227:1[/dice:2zxi208b]
Result: 1 - Botch
You can see a large shadow block the entrance to the saloon as Bull makes his way in through the swinging doors. With a nod to "Badger", Badger made his way to a corner near the table to lean on, and where he could see the entire saloon. Most chairs were not built for someone his size, and rather than chance one breaking under his weight, he would do as his Pa had always told him and keep an eye on things. Not being the one to have frequented many saloons, however, Bulls eyes were frequently drawn to the 'Ladies' peddling their wares.

"I'll have a sarsaparilla, ma'am."

GM Note: Before Bull can even order the corner breaks leaving Bull on the ground making love to the warm wooden floor. A few patrons at the bar chuckle. Bull might hear man with a top hat and well to do vest comment to his well proportioned lady of the night friend hanging on his arm, ”Uglier than sin that one is...”
Grandpa

Post by Grandpa »

Watching the giant man that looks something like a horse trained to walk backwards with its tail up stumble onto the floor Grandpa comments. "Someone ought teach that big feller ta walk. He looks like he might be able to put a hurt on."

Them shouting a little louder he says. "Lookin fer table Hass? Come on over, no point breaking the floor, it's been fair to us so far."

3 Start of Q
+1 Interlude

Conviction = 1

Description: Weathered old man, lathered skin and ready to drop dead any minute.

Skills: Athletics: d6, Common Knowledge: d6, Fighting: d4, Intimidation: d8, Notice: d6, Persuasion: d4, Repair: d6, Riding: d8, Shooting: d10, Stealth: d4, Survival: d4
Weapons: Colt Peacemaker (.45) (2d6+1, 12/24/48, ROF 1), Colt Peacemaker (.45) (2d6+1, 12/24/48, ROF 1), Unarmed (Natural Attack, Str-1)
Gear: Backpack (Contains: Blanket, Whetstone, Trail Rations), Boots, Hiking, Bullets, Medium (50), Horse (Contains: Bedroll (sleeping bag; winterized), Saddle, Blanket, Clothing, Casual, Rope, hemp (10”/20 yards), Knife/Dagger)
Advancements:

Created with Savaged.us

Vargan Orok

Post by Vargan Orok »

Charlotte wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:23 pm "Don't mind him none, sir. He just aint used to clean folk and good manners is all."
"No trouble at all, my lady. I am used to derision from the colonists it is part and parcel with service to the crown. However, this adventure is of my own volition so like you Americans I have thrown off the weight of duty and am here for high adventure and glorious discovery. The robots are all the talk in London. The world is watching both fearfully and excitedly."

Whn Bull joins them Sir Andrew can't help but grimace. The man looks like a pit fighter from the docks of Cornwall. If his opponents look half as bad as he does then he will prove to be a handy man to have in your corner.

"Yes lad, have a seat. We are playing poker I assume. How quaint."
Vargan Orok (Ranger)
Bull

Post by Bull »

Gingerly putting his weight on the offered chair, Bull still looks to be as tall as many of those standing in the saloon.

"I still would like that sarsaparilla, ma'am, if it is not too much problem. Now guys, I haven't never played this Poker before. Is there anything I should know about it before I play?"
Grandpa

Post by Grandpa »

Bull wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:13 pm Gingerly putting his weight on the offered chair, Bull still looks to be as tall as many of those standing in the saloon.

"I still would like that sarsaparilla, ma'am, if it is not too much problem. Now guys, I haven't never played this Poker before. Is there anything I should know about it before I play?"
"Ain't much to it. All ya have ta do is make sure you have the best curds."

3 Start of Q
+1 Interlude

Conviction = 1

Advancements:

Created with Savaged.us

Crankshaft

Post by Crankshaft »

Crank excepted the drink and made sure his credentials were well covered. No need for anyone finding out his true purpose here.

Once the table opens, he sits down and pulls out his "field journal". Making furious notes, he identifies each of the members of the newest Tesla Rangers Outfit. Shorthand and engineering symbols he uses to note equipment recently purchased on the government dime.

He puts his pencil into his book, closes it and drinks slowly from his beer. Red knows her beers and this one was fabulous. Crank raises his mug as Red looks his direction and gives her a thumbs up.

Knows Who, CK 9 _
[*] Common Knowledge (1d6) [dice:a8f85wbv]54245:2[/dice:a8f85wbv]
[*] Aced! Common Knowledge (1d6+6) [dice:a8f85wbv]54245:0[/dice:a8f85wbv]
[*] Wild (1d6) [dice:a8f85wbv]54245:1[/dice:a8f85wbv]
The information was good regarding Fort Ohm and Red. As one of the first Outfits to ride against the Bots, Red was utilizing her pension well. The saloon was thriving, kind of a last refuge before crossing the Great Mississippi. Welcome as the place was, Crank sat there inventoring what had been purchased from herr pension money and what was actual return on her investments. Wonder how many from her Outtift are drawing that pension. Why has she stayed here, other than the business?

Crank leaned forward, once again closing his "field journal" and grabbing his beer. Red had aspired to be a Galvanic Engineer and she had turned her talents to the saloon and bar keep business. The mug maintained a chill that kept the beer cold without freezing the patron's hand who was drinking it. Very impressive indeed.
Imperator

Dark Tales, Hot Cards, and Strong Spirits: A typical night in the Rusty Sunset

Post by Imperator »

Introductions having been made Woody shuffles and deals to anyone who has antied in. Looking to Bull the gambler smiles crookedly, with only half his face being motive. "How's about you set and watch a hand or two big fella. I'll learn ya some as we play em, b'fore ya give it go. Hate to be accused of takin advantage, 'specially by one so big as yerself" After several hands the fellow begins to tell of the many strange sights and stories he's seen along the great river, both before and since the uprising. "While it's all int'rstin the most local tale I know is ol' Diablo Canyon, not two days ride. The hist'ry of that place, well it goes back a fair spell. Years b'fore the war, b'fore there was even 'bots there was a mine there. Good size one, what attracted one of the con-glam-rates from back east. So one of the big wigs came out, to oversee the investment and such. Liked it so much he moved his family out here. One day the damn fool lets his kid go down an have a look about. Sent the lad down with a trusted foreman."

Dealing out the next hand he continues "No one knows why the collapse happened. Being riddled with caves the area weren't the most stable to begin with. A dozen men and that young lad ended up trapped down there. Mr. big shot spared no expense in the diggin of them folks out of course, but the project took weeks. Longer than an emergency rations down there would'a lasted." Shuffling he deals the another round of cards. Almost coincidentally the music on the autoplay reel of the organ has turned more somber, ominous almost. "When they broke thru what they found made hard men sick up right there. First there was the bodies. All picked clean. Eight strong miners, nothin left of em 'cept bones. But the worst was yet to come."

Another hand goes by and drinks are refilled as Woody brings the story to it's conclusion. "Finally they came to the foreman and the boy. Both still alive, the foreman just barely. He'd butcherd the men amputated his own legs to feed the child. The lad, gone mad from the ordeal first tried to attack the rescuers then fled into the caves." Some folk say he was caught and lived the rest his life in a looney house. Others say he lived of rats, bats and the odd missing miner. Everyone agrees the bots they later brought in had ways of developin.. quirks. And accidents had a way of happening to their human handlers at an alarming rate well before the war. Afterwards, well. Them who survives a trip to the canyon say the bots there are of a partic'lar evil disposition, taken to macabre display of the dead."

Woody took a long drink giving you all a dead faced eye out of his stroke ridden right side. The saloon had gone eerily quiet. A few bar patrons whom had been leaning back listening in resumed their intense drink watching. Even Red Sonja had paused behind the bar with a dish towel in hand for the last part of the tale. But once it ended the hustle and bustle of the saloon resumed.

Woody laughed a bit which is disconcerting because only half his face moves, ” Bet Ol Gus’s never told you that tall tale now did he? Care for another hand... I might have another story in me.”
Make a gambling roll TN, [dice:21xz86iv]54290:0[/dice:21xz86iv] wild [dice:21xz86iv]54290:1[/dice:21xz86iv], success you win 220$, raise 440$, fail loose 120$, crit fail loose your horse.
GM bennies

Characters Imperator (GM account)Action Stan, Antipas, Xiang,
Grandpa

Post by Grandpa »

Sitting down Grandpa always figured he was pretty smart and knew when to fold out of a game. However as the game played on he found he was folding out, one hand after another. When he finally though he was gonna win with a full house 7' over K's he decided to risk it, the other had been hesitant on this play anyways. But that rat bastard dropped four of a kind 2's even.

Grandpa was convinced someone at the table was cheating, watching with his eyes hoping he could see proof, and shoot the man to get his money back. But try as he might, he could not prove they was cheaters.

OOC Comments
Gambling [dice:382tb95e]54304:0[/dice:382tb95e]
Wild [dice:382tb95e]54304:1[/dice:382tb95e]

Reroll
Gambling [dice:382tb95e]54304:2[/dice:382tb95e]
Wild [dice:382tb95e]54304:3[/dice:382tb95e]

Notice [dice:382tb95e]54304:4[/dice:382tb95e]
Wild [dice:382tb95e]54304:5[/dice:382tb95e]

3 Start of Q
+1 Interlude

Conviction = 1

Advancements:

Created with Savaged.us

Crankshaft

Post by Crankshaft »

Crank takes copious notes witha special note to check up on this guy named "Woody". He drinks his beer in that methodical way, that anyone who has been watching him has learned to recognize.

Crank himself does not Gamble. He views it as a recreation that can be mastered with science. Even taking into account sleight of hand, bluffs, and tells, it all comes down to science.
Vargan Orok

Post by Vargan Orok »

Gambling 4
Gambling [dice:2j7puduk]54320:0[/dice:2j7puduk]
Wild [dice:2j7puduk]54320:1[/dice:2j7puduk]

Benny
Gambling [dice:2j7puduk]54320:2[/dice:2j7puduk]
Ace [dice:2j7puduk]54320:4[/dice:2j7puduk]
Wild [dice:2j7puduk]54320:3[/dice:2j7puduk]
"Bloody hell," Andrew curses as he throws his cards down in disgust. This colonial game had its charms but the man across from them was truly a master of the art while Sir Andrew only a dabbler. Unprecedented he lays his money down on the table chuckling to himself at the sight of the American "greenbacks". Nothing could really compare to the majesty of a pound sterling.

"Well gentleman, I know when I have met my match. Perhaps it is time to quit before I forfeit the entire estate." Standing the Englishman heads to the bar to wait for the rest of their expedition to arrive.
Vargan Orok (Ranger)
Checkers

Post by Checkers »

Gamblin Fail, lose $120
Gamblin [dice:1dsalg76]54367:0[/dice:1dsalg76]
Wild [dice:1dsalg76]54367:1[/dice:1dsalg76]

Benny to reroll

[dice:1dsalg76]54367:2[/dice:1dsalg76]
Wild [dice:1dsalg76]54367:3[/dice:1dsalg76]
Charlotte isn't about to show she's not up for playing a grown-man's game when @Grandpa is sitting at the table. She pushes some cash in, and declares (hopefully confidently) "I'm in."

Except... she is terrible at cards. Terrible. She's won maybe one, two hands in the last couple of years. There's a little too much randomness in cards, and her brain is wired to see patterns that aren't there. By her second hand, she's ready to blow something up. By her third, she starts sipping her whisky a bit harder than is justified. And by her fourth, she's staring at the cards like they are actively trying to hurt her.

$120 (!) later, she's out of cash and out of enthusiasm for the cards.

For the dealer's story, though, she's fully invested. "So, the mistake was bringing a kid? Please. Sounds like they just weren't ready at all, kid or no. You've been there?"
@Imperator

Character Sheet
Status Tracker
Bull

Post by Bull »

"I'm tinkin that I should listen to what Pappy told me before I left about not playin in any card games. He sez that some people that try to get ya to play card games are not nice and are just trying to steal your hard earned cash."

Getting himself as comfortable as he dares to on the provided chair, Bull watches the rest of the patrons, especially the ladies of the night.
Awinita Anikawi

Post by Awinita Anikawi »

Common Knowledge 10
Common Knowledge [dice:v50t6j85]54436:0[/dice:v50t6j85]
Ace [dice:v50t6j85]54436:2[/dice:v50t6j85]
Ace [dice:v50t6j85]54436:4[/dice:v50t6j85]
Wild [dice:v50t6j85]54436:1[/dice:v50t6j85]
Ace [dice:v50t6j85]54436:3[/dice:v50t6j85]
Rusty Sunset
Round 0

Awinita Anikawi -- Fawn of the Deer Clan -- walked into the Rusty Sunset with the rest of her crew. The newest member of the team, she had never been here before. She was all to used to the looks of contempt or leering she got from the white men in the saloon. But her people were just as terrorized by the robots as the white men, without the impressive defenses of the Mississippi River. But she knew the land out west better than most, and so she was found valuable.

“We don’t serve yer kind here,” someone said with a sneer.

Awinita gave the man an indifferent look.

“Shut up, Buck,” Red Sonja said. “She’s a ranger, same as them. Her coin’s just as good here. What’ll it be, miss?”

Awinita glanced over at her team taking seats around a table with a sag-faced gambler and fast-talker. “Nita,”she said. “White man call me Nita.” Her English was halting, but understandable.

“Well, then, Nita. Pick your poison.”

“I know what firewater does to my people,” Nita said with contempt. “I will have sweet drink. That one,” she said, pointing to the bottle of sarsaparilla that Bull was drinking.

“Not a problem, sugar, One sarsaparilla comin’ up,” Red Sonya said, popping open a bottle and placing it in front of the Cherokee woman.

“Thank,” Awinita said, giving a small bow of her head and leaving a coin on the bar. She took her bottle to the table and leaned her Winchester against the wall next to her seat. Her Ranger issued Tesla Dragoon hung at her hip with a knife and a tomahawk.

Nita was dressed in buckskins, letting her blend in on the plains out west, but making her stand out here in civilization. Her long black hair was pulled back in two braids that hung down over her the swell of her pert breasts.

Awinita eyed Bull ogling the working girls and shook her head. She didn’t have money to lose gambling, so she stayed out of the game, just listening to Woody’s story about Diablo Canyon.

“White man vices,” Nita said, shaking her head as her teammates lost money to the professional gambler.

Awinita Character Sheet
Conviction: No
Bennies 4/3
Dragoon Ammo 5/5
  • Mundane: 50
Winchester Ammo 15/15
  • Spare: 50
Imperator

Post by Imperator »

Charlotte wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:10 am For the dealer's story, though, she's fully invested. "So, the mistake was bringing a kid? Please. Sounds like they just weren't ready at all, kid or no. You've been there?"
Imperator@Imperator

Woody’s right side of the face sagged even more as if he just had a mini stroke at the mention of him venturing into the Canyon. His good half seemed to be a mix of emotion but finally the card shark said, “Me? No I don’t think I would have ever been down in that Canyon. From what I understand Rangers have marked it off limits even to themselves after what happened to Ringo and his posse.” Woody shook his head slowly as he recalled poor Ringo, “Ringo... Was a legend, one of the first rangers Tesla ever hired. He and 12 of his best rode into that Canyon. None came back. Some say they died on the railroad track that passes through... Now all but abandoned some say from the ridge line not more than a days trek you can still hear their screams on a cool night.” Woody shuffled his cards in one hand slightly shiverin’ from head to toe.

He looked right at Charolette fixin’ her with that lazy right eye. He drawled softly, " Now young miss... As to the right or wrong of a kid in a mine, well a young-un in the middle of a busy mine, all askin questions an' poking at things, is surely not a good way to avoid disaster."
GM bennies

Characters Imperator (GM account)Action Stan, Antipas, Xiang,

Return to “Adventures in the Wired West”