Chapter Three: Getting the Pulse

Venatus Vinco
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Chapter Three: Getting the Pulse

Post by Venatus Vinco »

Getting the Pulse
Having narrowly escaped death and interviewed the sole survivor of the White Court plot to somehow win influence at city hall the group is exhausted bu they have leads. Sammy knows Nate Fisher's local haunt in Sandtown while Gary and Gregory quickly put two and two together - if the ritual is to control the people at city hall it has to be near there somewhere, preferably while council is in session. Gregory recalls that the Red Court had an office in the basement of city hall when he was there as a cleaner the other night...directly under the council chambers.

The sun is rising and Sandy's doesn't open for a few hours. The group makes a plan of attack then plans for a change of clothes and a few hours rest.
Rest & Action
Recover any fatigue and make a natural healing roll for any wounds.

I need to know where you go first, or if you split up, etc.
Signature
Didn't have a signature but wanted the 1 EP for using OOC tags!
Kriza

Re: Chapter Three: Getting the Pulse

Post by Kriza »

Looking at the others, Sammy says, "Okay, before we split up, I say we meet up by Sandy's in a few hours. We can see if our mark is there, and we can push him for information about the hearts. He probably knows where they are, if he's really our guy. From there, we can either go get the hearts or we can case Gregory's place, yeah?"

If the others are on board, Sammy suggests a meeting time and heads home to get some much-needed sleep.
Gary with a G

Post by Gary with a G »

Gary looked down just to make sure he still wasn’t an over weight hooker aptly proportioned and sighed realizing the glamour had long subsided. Sammy has it cold down to the minute details. This day or last couple have been throw up filled hotdog juices and ball busting as any others. A bit of a nap on the corner of who the fuck cares and I don’t got a home sounds just right.

Gary with a G nodded at @sammy ” You got it kid. I don’t got much of a home right now but if memory serves there is a park with a fountain and a nice green bench near Sandy’s. Just wake me up when you get there.”
Kriza

Post by Kriza »

Gary with a G wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:03 am Gary looked down just to make sure he still wasn’t an over weight hooker aptly proportioned and sighed realizing the glamour had long subsided. Sammy has it cold down to the minute details. This day or last couple have been throw up filled hotdog juices and ball busting as any others. A bit of a nap on the corner of who the fuck cares and I don’t got a home sounds just right.

Gary with a G nodded at @sammy ” You got it kid. I don’t got much of a home right now but if memory serves there is a park with a fountain and a nice green bench near Sandy’s. Just wake me up when you get there.”
Common Knowledge 4
Common Knowledge [dice:2qabofe1]55652:0[/dice:2qabofe1]
Wild [dice:2qabofe1]55652:1[/dice:2qabofe1]
(Assuming a simple success is enough for this): Sammy shakes his head at Gary. "Nah. Not the bench. There's a spot I know nearby that's actually pretty cozy, and it's secure from folks who will bother you. Here's the address, it's a third floor apartment, and it's mostly abandoned. Ask for Lolita in 302 and tell her Sammy sent you. She can get you into the empty apartment, and she should also be able to hook you up with a change of clothes and a shower, though the clothes might not fit so great." Sammy hands Gary the gun back. "Keep this close, but not pointed at your own head. And be nice to Lolita. She's good people."

Sammy does not give any explanation as to why he knows this.

Return to “Case Files”