Chapter 3: Trouble in the sewers

Doc Olliday

Re: Chapter 3: Trouble in the sewers

Post by Doc Olliday »

Doc bids farewell to the ratmen for a time, as everyone in Kingsdale needs an on call doctor. "Listen, I am not sure how you plan to 'take care' of your brethren. If you want to scavenge the tunnels and use these," Doc hands over some HE Incindiary Grenades, "these should turn your brethren to ash which is lot cheaper than a burial."

Doc turns after leaving the grenades and climbs out of the sewars. Anyone noticing or looking at Doc would realize that his clothes seem untouched by the water, filth, and grime of the sewars. Anyone that does notice would get the remark,
Notes on Cleanliness
"Medical professionals should be the solution to a probelm not the instigator or Patient Zero."

Doc approaches the warehouse for the second time in the same day and follows in behind Danny when the door opens for him. Finding the securty terminal and data bank, Doc inserts himself into the protocols and parameters. The inclusion is such that he can do biometric scans not only on himself but on anyone who approaches the entrance.

Looking over Sig's handywork and listening to the chatter about the black candles and such, Doc offers this observation, "Professionally, I would give the candles and the bomber maybe a twent percent chance of being connected but most of that is based on proximity and nothing else."

"Johnny, if you need help with a signal boost, let me know. It would have to have quite a bit of power and range to transmit out of the sewars remotely. Hard wired would have been no problem."
Doc Olliday
Doc Olliday
Pace: 6; Parry: 2 Toughness: <10>(<0>)
Combat-Relevant Edges & Abilities:
  • na
Wounds: 0/3 ; Fatigue: 0/2 ; ISP/PPE: 15/15
Bennies: 3/3
Adventure Cards
  • 52: Payback
    Play on an opposing Wild Card. Your attacks and damage against him are made at +2 for the duration of the scene.
  • 38: Folk Hero
    Play after you save a group of people from dire circumstances. The community adopts you and your party as local heroes, and you can always find aid there.
  • #: Card - Effect
Doc Olliday
Edit Signature
Tsuchiya Rika
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Re: Chapter 3: Trouble in the sewers

Post by Tsuchiya Rika »

"The wiring between the droid and the previously recovered device are remarkably similar. I cannot definitively say that it was the same person. But at the very least, the handiwork is related in some fashion. It may be possible for me to repair the drone to a fully operational state. Would that be useful in getting more information, Johnny?" Rika asks once everyone is safely back at the warehouse and looking at Danny's fast and furious notation.
Tsuchiya Rika, M.A.R.S Rogue "Enchantress"
Rika, Human Exorcist
Pace: 6; Parry: 5(0) Toughness: 17(8)
Combat-Relevant Edges & Abilities:
  • Arcane Resistance: +2 Armor vs damaging Magic/Psionics and +2 to Trait rolls to resist opposing powers (Friendly powers are at -2) (+3/-3 total from Patron Item)
    Battle Hardened: +2 to Soak rolls
    FEP: Fully sealed systems; Self-contained breathing; immunity to temperature extremes, radiation, vacuum, poisons, and disease; and other self-regulating life support systems)
    Master Exorcist: First raise on Spellcasting reduces PPE cost by 2, and by 1 per additional raise
Wounds: 0/3; Fatigue: 0/2; PPE: 11/15
Bennies: 3/3
Adventure Cards
  • 15: Sudden Death - Your hero must do or say something that gives his foes pause. All foes within 12” lose their next action.
  • 36: Power Surge - Immediately recover all spent Power Points.
Edit Signature

Return to “24th COT Adventure Forum”