It's the end of the world, as we know it...

Carlos
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Re: It's the end of the world, as we know it...

Post by Carlos »

Carlos goes along and observes the situation. He walks over towards the group that seems aggressive, not wearing any visible weapons, and starts talking to them.

He says, "You know WHAT I am, and let me tell you, I have run into a lot of others that started out just the way you are now. I did not, I became this because I was already dying, but most of those I knew are dead already. Using drugs to build up seems a quick and easy path, but it always has a price in how it breaks the body. Sure, you may win this fight, and may win the next, but sooner or later you are going to need a bio-comp to keep the drugs from killing you fast...and then you will need more drugs to balance your system, and eventually you will be a Juicer. Keep this up, and no matter what you do, you will be dead within ten years. Once you are dead, what good will having won now do you?"

His sincerity is obvious.
OOC Comments
Persuasion: 1d6!!: [5] = 5 , Wild Persuasion 1d6!!: [5] = 5
Low Light Vision
Alertness - Additional Benefit: Senses Presence of Supernatural Creatures and Ley Line Storms
Danger Sense - Additional Benefit: May detect of food or drink is spoiled or poisoned
Beast Master - Additional Benefit: Monstrous Animals also like the character

Bennies 3/3
Wounds 0/3
Xiang

Post by Xiang »

The arrival of two newcomers finds Xiang napping in the rafters of the inns patio. He'd come into town to inform the team of the departure of Khar-Loez. He'd had a vision that lead to him needing to return to his tribe, something the werecat could understand and respect. Normally he'd have gone back to the camp afterwards but the inn keeper had given the "nice gato" some tasty scraps so he'd taken a nap before vacating the stink of the town.

Dropping to the floor with a thump, he then gives a leisurely stretch and yawn before circling the new arrivals inquisitively sniffing at them. The big one stank of dragons and looked like he'd be fun to fight and the little one smelled a bit like magic, but not quite, and a lot like spirits but not quite the way his tribes spirit talker smelled. Something somewhere between the two that the werecat had never encountered. Stopping at Splash he paws at the water a bit then reaches out with his mind. "Greetings water spirit. That is a strange couple of pets you have. .... Oh only the little one is yours."

He's about to take his leave and return to the truck when the team actually sets out to do something. Glad to be in action, even if it is in the filthy streets of the city he wordlessly pads along with the group to find Serivals budding contact.

They find the guy, once again in a bad situation and Xiang sighs audibly when admonished against "unnecessary" bloodshed. Climbing to the rooftops he works to get a birds eye view of the incipient fracas and spot any flankers who may set things off from the fringes.
Support
Notice- modifiers: Scene -2, racial +2. Net 0
Notice 1d8!!: [2] = 2
Wild 1d6!!: [3] = 3
Unfortunately he is distracted by a very large iguana and he spends several minutes stalking it before he remembers they're actually there for a reason and he belatedly returns to the task at hand.
Character Name
Character Name
Pace: 6; Parry: 6/8 with shield 10 with mods active Toughness: Human/Hybrid 4/11 (5) in armor, Cat 2; Size: -1 in Human/Hybrid forms, _3 in Cat form
Combat-Relevant Edges & Abilities:
  • List of Abilities
Wounds: 0/3; Fatigue: 0/2; ISP/PPE: 19/20 (ISP) 3/10(PPE)
Bennies: 5/3

Edit Signature

Characters Imperator (GM account), Barinthasheer, Aggelos, Xiang, Dorian Falstaff, Fiona Gladbrooke, Kyrin Brand
Sig

Post by Sig »

Ciudad Juarez
Afternoon
Round 0

Sig figured pulling up to city hall in full combat gear wouldn’t make the best first impression, so he settled for tucking his particle beam pistol and a vibroknife into his titan belt underneath his loud tropical shirt. The rest of his armor and gear he left locked up in the vehicle. The big grackle looked at the rest of his team, and then sauntered into city hall, stopping and looming over the front desk.

“We’re here to see the mayor, or city council, whoever’s in charge of the city,” Sig said, delicately holding out a Tomorrow Legion 24th CAT business card in his claw to the receptionist.

Character Tracker
Sig Character Sheet
Parry:9 (-1 cover); Toughness: Melee: 22 (9)/Ranged: 24 (11)
Bennies: 5/4
Deflector screen: 10/10 PP; deflection and protection
Winter’s Heart: 10/10 PPE; smite and slow
  • Sloth (2 PPE, Range Smarts d6, 5r): frost condenses around the target, slowing the target)
    • Halves the target’s total movement each round (round up). With a raise, movement is also an action. The target automatically attempts to shake off the effects of sloth at the end of each of his next turns by making a Spirit roll.
    • Area of Effect (+2 or +3): MBT or LBT
    • Strong (+1): Spirit roll to shake the effect is at -2.
    • Greater Sloth (+2): The target cannot run, and with a raise is Vulnerable.
  • Smite (2 PPE, Range Smarts d6, 5r): Weapon grows cold and glows an icy blue)
    • Increase damage +2, raise +4
    • Additional Recipients (+1 per target)
    • Greater Smite (+2): Damage +4 MD, Raise +6 MD
Shotgun: 2/2
Big Bore Shotgun Silvered Slugs: 100
Big Bore Shotgun Slugs: 12
Thunderer: 8/8 x 2 reloads (8)
Plasma Ejector: 45/48 x 2 reloads (48)
TX-26 Particle Beam Pistol: 15/15 shots
NG-59 Ion Pistol: 20/20 x 2 reloads (20)
  • Grenade: AP 1/1
NG-LG6: 20/20
  • Grenades: Plasma 6/6
Armor Piercing Grenades x 2
Fragmentation Grenades x 4
High Explosive Grenades x 3
Plasma Grenades x 2
Rockets Launcher: 4 mini-missiles
IRMS: 4/4
First Aid Kit: 3/3
Rations: 7
Arcane Resistance/Improved: Arcane skills targeting the hero suffer a −4 penalty (even if cast by allies!); magical damage is reduced by 4.
Assassin: +2 to damage foes when Vulnerable or assassin has The Drop.
Block/Improved: +2 Parry, ignore 2 points of Gang Up bonuses.
Brawny: Strength +1 die type for encumbrance
Brave: +2 vs. Fear, -2 to rolls on Fear table
Dodge/Improved: -2 to all ranged attacks against him unless surprised, and +2 when evading area effects.
Combat Reflexes: +2 Spirit to recover from being Shaken or Stunned.
First Strike: Once per turn, free Fighting attack against an opponent when they move within reach
Improved Arcane Resistance: +4 Armor vs. magic, +4 to resist magic
Improved Nerves of Steel: Ignore 2 Wound modifiers
Iron Jaw: +2 to Soak and Vigor rolls to avoid Knockout Blows.
Prehensile Tail: Extra non-movement action. Ignore 2 points of MAP
Regeneration: Natural healing roll every day for Wounds and Injuries.
Soldier: Free reroll on Vigor vs. environmental hazards; Strength +1 die type for encumbrance
Titan Belt: +2 Size, +4 Toughness, +2 die types Strength
Take ‘Em Down: When attacking targets 1 or more Sizes larger than the hero, he adds +4 to the AP value of his weapons.
Character Tracker
Sig Character Sheet
Parry:10 (-1 cover); Toughness: Melee: 20 (8)/Ranged: 22 (10)
Assassin: +2 damage vs unaware
Battle Hardened: +2 Soak
Brave: +2 vs. Fear
Combat Reflexes: +2 to unshake
I Know a Guy
Improved Arcane Resistance: +4 Armor vs. magic, +4 to resist magic
Improved Nerves of Steel: Ignore 2 Wound modifiers
Prehensile Tail: Extra non-movement action, no MAP
Titan Belt: +2 Size, +4 Toughness, +2 die types Strength
Thunderer: 7/8 x 2 reloads (8)
Plasma Ejector: 48/48 x 2 reloads (48)
NG-59 Ion Pistol: 18/20 x 2 reloads (20)
  • Grenade: AP 1/1
NG-LG6: 20/20
  • Grenades: Plasma 6/6
Rockets Launcher: 2 normal rockets, 2 anti-vehicle rockets
IRMS: 4/4
First Aid Kit: 2/3
Rations: 14
Bennies: 6/4
Adventure Card:
  • Peace: Your hero is able to improve the attitude of a group in an encounter, perhaps by recognizing someone in the crowd, showing respect, or offering a bribe. It doesn’t work on true enemies—only “neutrals” who happen to cross paths with your party.
  • Ace: Play instead of rolling to make a trait test with a single automatic raise.
  • Turncoat: Your hero somehow convinces or bribes a minor foe to perform a small favor—such as helping the hero escape, revealing the location of the “boss,” etc.

Loadout
  • Main Weapon (hand): Thunderer Combat Hammer
    • 2 reloads
  • Backup Melee Weapon (hip/tail): Vibrosword
  • Backup Melee Weapon (boot/tail): Vibroknife
  • Long arm (back): Pulse Plasma Ejector
    • 2 reloads
  • Spare longarm (back): NG-LG6
    • Grenades: Plasma x 6
  • Sidearm (hip/tail): Ion Pistol/integral grenade launcher
    • 2 reloads
    • Armor Piercing grenade
  • Rocket Launcher (back): Loaded standard
    • Standard rocket x 2
    • Anti-vehicle rocket x 2
  • Chest rig
    • Plasma grenade x 3
    • High explosive grenade x 3
    • Armor Piercing grenade x 3
    • Frag grenade x 2
    • Big Bore reload
  • Triarius Heavy Armor
  • Titan Belt
  • Trauma kit
  • Survival Pack
  • Kingsdale security badge
  • Kingsdale wi-fi access chip (in armor)

Canyonero SUV
  • Size 4
  • Acc/TS 20/40
  • Toughness 27(16)
  • Remaining Mods 3
  • Notes: All-Terrain, Handling 1, Sensor Suite, M.D.C. Armor
  • Mini Rail Gun (can be made Fixed to get +1 Mod back)
    • Damage: 2d8+4 AP 6
    • Range: 75/150/300
    • ROF 4
    • Shots: 32

[/list]

Shopping list
Stun grenades
Smoke grenades
EMP grenades
Rockets
Vehicle mods
Loot
Kittani Automated Rifle (Vehicular Light Laser, Pace 8, Danger Sense, Marksman, Super-Tech, needs repair)
TK Revolver
Portable Rocket Launcher
Vibrosword
Vibroknife
Rio Vaughan

Post by Rio Vaughan »

Rio walks in after Sig, practically vanishing behind the hulking grackle. He waits until Sig hands over the card, then peeks out from behind. "Buenos dias! I remember you. Minerva, right?" The receptionist nods and smiles back at him. Rio continues. "Hey, @Sig, this is a

Common Knowledge: 1d8!!: [6] = 6
WD CK: 1d6!!: [1] = 1
. She and her family were stranded outside the walls. Splash and I...well, Splash and some other friends helped push their truck back home.
At that moment, the familiar puddle following Rio grows into his humanoid shape and waves dumbly at the receptionist. All he manages to do is
Splash Persuasion: 1d4!!: [2] = 2
WD Splash: 1d6!!: [1] = 1
around the room. She only smiles awkwardly. Rio shrugs and continues. "So, we need to talk to someone with some pull. Who can you point us towards?"
Rio G. Vaughan
Rio G. Vaughan, Warlock
Pace: 6; Parry: 5
Toughness: 13 (5)
Armor: Huntsman Medium
Pertinent Edges: Blaster, Brave, Danger Sense, Elan, Rapid Recharge
Current Status Post
Kindreth

Post by Kindreth »

Persuasion 18
Persuasion 1d10, Wild 1d6: [10]+[4] = 14
Forgot my exclamation point, so here's the explosion: Explode 1d10!: [7] = 7
+1 for being a super handsome elf
Kindreth is at his absolute best charming the locals. A little coin here. A sincere compliment there. Mix in a hefty allowance for drinks and, if he decided to run for office one day, he could count on the votes of half the city!
Doc Olliday

Post by Doc Olliday »

Forgot the +3 from support.
Persuasion 1d8!!+3: [4]+3 = 7
Wild 1d6!!+3: [4]+3 = 7
Doc Olliday
Doc Olliday
Pace: 6; Parry: 2 Toughness: <10>(<0>)
  • na
Wounds: 0/3 ; Fatigue: 0/2 ; ISP/PPE: 15/15
Bennies: 3/3
Adventure Cards
  • 52: Payback
    Play on an opposing Wild Card. Your attacks and damage against him are made at +2 for the duration of the scene.
  • 38: Folk Hero
    Play after you save a group of people from dire circumstances. The community adopts you and your party as local heroes, and you can always find aid there.
  • #: Card - Effect
Doc Olliday
Edit Signature
Kindreth

Post by Kindreth »

@Sig “Happy to, boss. I’ve been meeting and greeting since we got here, and I can keep that going.”

@Stoic, do you want me to make another roll here?
Jesse (Graunk)

Post by Jesse (Graunk) »

Ciudad Juarez- outskirts
Afternoon
Round 0

Graunk looked over the makeshift camp on the outskirts of town. He had been traveling for a day and a half straight and this was as good a place as any to kick his boots up The camp appeared temporarily empty and he figured it was the group had been looking for staying here. Rather than press into town and seek them out maybe even messing up whatever information gathering they were able to piece together, he would be down here waiting for them to come back for introductions. The Tomorrow legion had requested a little side help with a suspected supernatural problem. Working with others wasn’t the Orc’s favorite way to go about things, but in this case he’d agreed due to the nature of the quarry . Never has he backed away from the chance to bring the light to darkness.
Graunk’s orcish battle mage armor was trail dirty, his horse exhausted, supplies spent, and he needed sleep. Finding a large shaded rock from the burn of the high sun, he rested, and soon slept, but not too soundly. Always ready for the dangers ever present. As the group he waited for began to arrive, with a grumble, he rises to greet them “ Easy now, i’m here to help. i’ve got a Voucher with all the intel here…” slowly and cautiously he hands out the folded parchment with his endorsement on it. “I’m Graunk, I hunt the creatures of the night, and burn them to ash. This place reeks of the dark. I will help you seek it out if only to destroy it, if you’ll have me.” with a penetrating gaze, the newcomer awaits the reaction of his assumed contacts.
Graunk- Orc Vampire Slayer
Rio Vaughan

Post by Rio Vaughan »

Rio raises his eyebrows, along with a slight grin. "Ash, you say?" He snaps his fingers, conjuring a small tongue of flame. The watery form behind him spits at the fire, extinguishing it. He turns back to the elemental. "I was just saying hello...fine." He reaches a hand towards @Jesse (Graunk). "My name is Rio. This is Splash." The elemental bubbles slightly, then stands still. "What you don't reduce to ash, we will wash away. Glad to have you!"
Rio G. Vaughan
Rio G. Vaughan, Warlock
Current Status Post
Xiang

Post by Xiang »

When the intruder seems to be peaceful Xiang, still in ocelot form, enters the campsite from behind the orc moving around to his side and staying out of easy reach when entering sightline. When he knows that Graunk can see him he closes slowly, tail down in caution but ears forward with curiosity. Openly doing a visual appraisal of the vampire hunters kit and giving a psychic "sniff" he mentally notes the fellow does look and smell like a vampire hunter.

Then he strolls over to the door of the mountaineer, reaches up to swat the voice input, and clearly speaks the unlock code for the door. He steps into the camper/monster truck and quickly returns with a large haunch of what looks to be frozen rhino-buffalo, which he carries to a downed log in use as a bench and begins gnawing.

Pausing his snack for a moment"I have no smelled any vampires, but this is also no my preferred hunting ground. These people and their cities, so stinky."
Character Name
Character Name
Pace: 6; Parry: 6/8 with shield 10 with mods active Toughness: Human/Hybrid 4/11 (5) in armor, Cat 2; Size: -1 in Human/Hybrid forms, _3 in Cat form
  • List of Abilities

Edit Signature

Characters Imperator (GM account), Barinthasheer, Aggelos, Xiang, Dorian Falstaff, Fiona Gladbrooke, Kyrin Brand
Scalawag

Post by Scalawag »

Scalawag had been following Graunk ever since they left Castle Refuge. Walking on foot, as he does not know how to ride, and most steeds seem to find his scent objectionable. He has not slowed the Orc on Horseback down much though, even if he spends a lot of his time playing a guitar while he walks. He only keeps three eyes on his fingering, his eyestalks he uses to keep to the trail and watch for trouble.

When they arrive, be puts his guitar in the carrying case and looks around with all his eyes. At a glance he can tell Xiang is a supernatural creature, and the same for Splash, he certain that Rio is not...though presumably he is some kind of mage. He does not feel that any of them is evil, which is something of a relief.

He introduces himself, "I am called, by humans, Scalawag. My Species are called Horhune, and many of us are rightly called Pirates. I am no longer one of those, now my life is hunting down and destroying evil. I was changed when my ship was attacked by the Reacher of the Lord of the Deep, Humans call those changed as I have been Sea Inquisitors. I can sense the presence of evil monsters and track them to their lairs with some degree of skill...much like those called Psi-stalkers."
Stoic
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Stoic »

City Hall Group
It’s as if Action Stan himself just strolled into city hall. The group is so gregarious that they soon know everyone in the buildings name, and are offered keys to the city, free meals, a nights stay at someone’s home and so on. Anyone who went to City Hall know has the Connections: Ciudad Juarez City Hall Edge.
Officer Alvarez Group
Officer Alvarez visibly relaxes when Serival and company show up. As a few of the gang members suddenly decide to take a nap right then and there, the others are able to put 2 and 2 together and decide they suddenly have more impressing concerns elsewhere.

Officer Alvarez thanks you profusely and then after obviously checking to make sure no one is watching, whispers ”Meet me here at midnight.” before walking away as if nothing had happened,
As night approaches the group agrees that those who are uncomfortable in the city should move to the Vehicle outside the city, while the rest agree to meet with Officer Alvarez later that night.
Instructions

I am assuming that @Xiang @Rio Vaughan and @Jesse (Graunk) are going outside of the city. If anyone else is joining them, please let me know. If you do not say one way or the other, I will assume you are meeting with Officer Alvarez.
GM Bennies 9/9
Wild Card Bennies ?
Xiang

Post by Xiang »

@Serival Drumm and @Sig "As thrilling as more talking sounds I think I will head back to the campsite. I smelled someone lurking about yesterday, probably just thieves but you all do seem to like having a lot of stuff. Don't worry, I will try to no harm them but if they can actually hurt me all bets are off." That the intruders were mere coyotes seemed academic to the werecat and really not worth mentioning. He really was planning on chasing them off and probably wouldn't hurt them.

With a yawn and stretcdh he looks over the team, "Anyone else?"

Scalawag wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:21 am .

He introduces himself, "I am called, by humans, Scalawag. My Species are called Horhune, and many of us are rightly called Pirates. I am no longer one of those, now my life is hunting down and destroying evil. I was changed when my ship was attacked by the Reacher of the Lord of the Deep, Humans call those changed as I have been Sea Inquisitors. I can sense the presence of evil monsters and track them to their lairs with some degree of skill...much like those called Psi-stalkers."
After gnawing through and gulping down a particularly gristly bit of meat the ocelot laments "Sadly there have no been any of those. Or even banditos to fight. Just coyote."
Character Name
Character Name
  • List of Abilities

Edit Signature

Rio Vaughan

Post by Rio Vaughan »

Rio and Splash join Xiang outside of town. Splash carries on an extended conversation with the werecat, while Rio simply listens to some of Splash's stories.
As they arrive at the campsite, Rio assumes a defensive stance only momentarily until it's clear that @Scalawag is an ally assigned by the Tomorrow Legion. Splash moved in front of the fusionist only briefly until the former pirate recounts his history, putting the water elemental very much at ease. Rio extends a hand. "Well, then, arrr, matey...right? Is that a thing that...never mind. Rio Vaughan. This is my good friend Splash. The rest of the group is in town..." He shudders at the thought of being confined in a building inside a city overnight. "On some kind of top-secret mission. Not really. They just don't mind the stink. Anyway..." He drags a hand across Splash, then runs the water through his hair. "Make yourself at home."
Rio G. Vaughan
Rio G. Vaughan, Warlock
Current Status Post
Serival Drumm

Post by Serival Drumm »

Serival nods when the team is introduced to Scalawag. "Forgive me, but I fear that even in this city, your kind are considered... intrinsically hostile. Would you be offended if I suggested you remain with the vehicle tonight? Our meeting with Officer Alvarez needs to be carefully managed, at least until we have earned his trust."
Serival Drumm
Seasoned D'norr Automaton Controller (MARS)
OOC Comments
Attributes: Agility d10, Smarts d8, Spirit d6 (Fear -2), Strength d6, Vigor d6
Pace: 6/d6; Parry: 7; Toughness: 13 (6 EBA)
Skills:
Persuasion d6 (Free Re-roll; +2 Networking); Common Knowledge d4 (+2 Forgery, +2 Shady Characters)
Notice d8; Repair d6 (Toolkit = d8+5, Offset 2, Raise = 1/2 time)
Occult d8; Piloting d12+1; Spellcasting d12+1; Fighting d10
Stealth d10 (+2 Armor, Urban +2); Hacking d6; Athletics d6 (Urban Climb +2, Pads +4, Grapple Gun +2/+4); Thievery d10+1 (+1 vs. Electronics)
Edges:
Charismatic; Electronics Security Expert; Streetwise; Thief; Ace; Concentration; Master of Magic
Hindrances: Cautious, Mild-Mannered, Major Vengeful, Major Sensitive, Major D-Bee, Major Wanted (CS, Federation, others)
PPE: 30
Powers (Personal): Reveal Night's Secrets, Arcane Analysis/Aura Suppression, Unweaving, Titan's Grasp, Suborn, Kiss of Morpheus, Faerie Ruckus/Hush, Scale with Ease
Powers (Gear, no Modifiers): Night's Embrace, Wings of Night, Stealth Mode, Cloaking, Universal Translator, Agony, Paralysis
Gear:
Arzno TWA-1500 Incursion EBA (+4A/+2T; EBA gives +4 vs. Hazards; Camo Mode; Concealable; Retractable Short Swords (Str+d6); Silver knuckledusters (Str+d4 Silver); Multi-Optics Helm: Ignore Illumination, Offset 2 Range, +1 Shooting Calibration; 1 PPE/Hr)
Branaghan Special Armored Overcloak (+2A/+1T; It Has Pockets!)
Psionic Mind Shield (+4 Resist/Armor vs. Psionics; 3 PPE/hr)
Neural Mace (Str+d6+4 Non-Lethal Damage, Touch Attack +2, Vigor -2/-4 or Stunned)
Whip of Pain (Str+d4 MD AP 2; Reach 2; Activation 1 PPE; 2 PPE cast Agony with attack roll)
Paralysis Staff (Str+2d4 MD Silver; Activation 1 PPE; 3 PPE cast Paralysis with attack roll)
Misc. Thief Tools, IRMSS
Glass (Infiltrator Automaton)
Size 1; Remote Operation 60"; Str d12+4; Toughness 14 (7 MDC); Pace 8
Shard Punches (Str+1d6 MD, AP 6)
Innate Intangibility: Become intangible (as Power) for 1 round, with no roll or PPE; has 1-round cooldown
Fast Regeneration: 10 Serival PPE, Duration 5 Rounds
40 PPE (Glass Powers only); Recharges as Serival does, also may be recharged directly by Serival
Powers (may use Modifiers): House of Glass; Reflect & Deflect; Mask of Deceit; Concealment; Mystic Portal
Scalawag

Post by Scalawag »

Scalawag responds to the talking feline (clearly supernatural, but not evil), "This area has a reputation for the presence of such things, I feel certain we will find then in time...especially with the two of us being on the lookout for them."

Scalawag raises his eyestalks and looks at his opposite eyes...it is something of the equivalent of a smile to his kind, then replies to Rio, "I have heard such talk from the humans who joined the crew I was with before the Reacher found our ship. So you know, if you and your friend bring me water to work with, I can manipulate it. It is a gift of my species."

At Serival's suggestion, Scalawag sighs, "It is understandable, though most people warm to me in time. Many of them seem quite fond of my playing on this instrument and my vocal skills. I really started learning to play to improve my coordination with my fingers, but it has been useful in defusing a few situations."
Jesse (Graunk)

Post by Jesse (Graunk) »

Graunk, after introductions, glances over his new acquaintances, and settling on- that they do indeed have the ability to take care of themselves and maybe even survive this. " I've been on the road and I need some supplies." He says with a thick glutteral accent. "Did you know, as much a crap hole it might be, this place is renowned for its silver. We're gonna need some." the hunter explains, "I'll be joining you, there's a stench of darkness coming from there. I am going to sniff it out and exterminate it, with your help. first things first. where is Alvarez? I want to put my eyes on that one. Best thing to remember- trust no one." After seeing everyone's reaction he grins, exposing his pointy teeth and tries to console them. "Don't worry. I ain't looking to start any trouble and I'm aware of my social difficulties. It is not a problem, I know how to act in these situations. I ain't no first year pup." With a grunt the burly orc leans over grabs his gear pack swinging it over his armored shoulder and falls in with the group.
Graunk- Orc Vampire Slayer
Doc Olliday

Post by Doc Olliday »

Doc is silent. He has been for most of the time that the team has been in town. Except for a few nudging here and there to apply his skills and talents, he has said little and kept to himself.

Something keeps nagging him and wakes him from his sleep. Doc cannot pinpoint the issue or the problem at hand. But something is seriously agravating him and he is very uncomfortable with the town and its populace.
Doc Olliday
Doc Olliday
Pace: 6; Parry: 2 Toughness: <10>(<0>)
  • na
Wounds: 0/3 ; Fatigue: 0/2 ; ISP/PPE: 15/15
Bennies: 3/3
Adventure Cards
  • 52: Payback
    Play on an opposing Wild Card. Your attacks and damage against him are made at +2 for the duration of the scene.
  • 38: Folk Hero
    Play after you save a group of people from dire circumstances. The community adopts you and your party as local heroes, and you can always find aid there.
  • #: Card - Effect
Doc Olliday
Edit Signature
Kindreth

Post by Kindreth »

Kindreth greets the newcomers warmly before heading to go meet with Alvarez.
Scalawag

Post by Scalawag »

Scalawag says, "I know my kind are not very popular around here, though I do have a bit of a musical reputation. If you like I can stay here in camp and practice with my guitar until you have let people know I am not a normal Horhune."

Return to “24th COT Adventure Forum”