GM Poll, Q4 2018

Rate your GM!

5 - You exceed all expectations! Way to go!
100%
4 - You're actually not terrible at this! I find myself looking forward to seeing the "Unread Posts" notification in this forum! One or two tweaks, and we're really cookin'!
No votes
3 - I've seen worse. Maybe reduce your workload or hire a babysitter so you can focus?
No votes
2 - It would help if you knew the rules. And the lore of where you are. And how to describe locations. And story pacing. And if you knew the rules (again).
No votes
1 - Literally all but one of your players are GMs. Consult them for advice on how not to be so bad at this.
No votes
0 - I still haven't forgotten the "Forgotten Week." You should disappear like those posts disappeared.
No votes

Total votes: 9

Snake Eyes
Game Master

GM Poll, Q4 2018

Post by Snake Eyes »

GM Poll 3rd Quarter 2018
Please vote at your earliest convenience.

Snake Eyes, Game Master (GM)

How to “rate” the GM, their Duties:
• Post Rate
• Notify Players via Hangouts of new posts.
• Be available to Players

☞ Maintain a GM post rate at a minimum of one adventure post per week.
☞ Have the IM contact info of each player in their group.
☞ Notify all players in the group via IM or PM of new GM posts, and other important updates.
☞ Be available for IM chat at least one day a week.

Note: These are the basic requirements of running a game on this site. Pure post rates don't equal enjoyment. I hope I've provided an enjoyable go at it so far. I thank you all for making sure I don't suck when it comes to rules applications, etc.
If you would like to see anything else, (besides more posts / action / story progression, because holidays) please leave a note below. I always welcome input.
- Snake Eyes

GM Rating Reward Table
Earn 5 EP
Earn 4 EP
Earn 3 EP
Earn 2 EP
Earn 1 EP
Fired 0 EP
Beware the mesmerizing eyes of the snake!
12th AAT Bennies
12th AAT GM Bennies: 2/8
Wild Card Bennies:
Devak: 0/2
Varig: 0/2
Cole: 0/2
Prestige Unlimited Bennies
Prestige Unlimited GM Bennies: 5/5
Wild Card Bennies:
William Tack: 3
Kraig: 3
Vedder: 3
Shade: 3
Fletch: 3
Findriel: 0
Niels: 4
Koshnek
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Re: GM Poll, Q4 2018

Post by Koshnek »

Accidentally voted on GM account. Great job! Adventures are fun / game moves along nicely. Looking forward to whatever adventures the new quarter brings!
IZ3 GM Bennies 5/5
Dominic Skodati

Post by Dominic Skodati »

Great work,

The showdown with Mondain was.a great display of all kinds a savagery. I took notes.

Dom
Xero X Kelvin

Post by Xero X Kelvin »

Do you have expectations for the campaign over all?

What goals or objectives were you intending to achieve during the quarter?

I like the campaign and the story. I just realized that I do not have expectations (at least none documented) for any of the gms I play with. Drafting expectations for each GM I play with for this quarter is my goal for Q1 2019.

With written expectations, I can then answer these kinds of polls truthfully.

Thanks for your efforts in the past quarter. I am looking forward to a better quarter in 11 2019.
Xero X Kalvin
Xero X Kalvin Novice Psi-Stalker Chiller
Parry: 4 || Toughness: 4
ISP: 20/20
Combat Edge: None
Bennies: 3/3
Adventure Card(s):
  • Cutting In Line: Draw 3 initiative cards and keep the highest..
Snake Eyes
Game Master

Post by Snake Eyes »

Xero X Kelvin wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:51 am Do you have expectations for the campaign over all?

I like the campaign and the story. I just realized that I do not have expectations (at least none documented) for any of the gms I play with. Drafting expectations for each GM I play with for this quarter is my goal for Q1 2019.

Thanks for your efforts in the past quarter. I am looking forward to a better quarter in 11 2019.
I'm hoping you guys have the most fun being TPKed in the history of gaming.
Seriously though. I have some story things I want to accomplish arc-wise. I'd like to have a good tactical combat with maps once a quarter. I'd like to have some non-combat challenges to deal with so it's not always a round-based slog though mooks and wild cards. I'd like to throw curve balls at you where appropriate. But no, I don't have any goals or objectives other than making sure everyone has an opportunity to hit their post-rate goals with real RP and action, not end of quarter spam (although there's a place for that.) And I want the story to be engaging.
Beware the mesmerizing eyes of the snake!
12th AAT Bennies
12th AAT GM Bennies: 2/8
Wild Card Bennies:
Devak: 0/2
Varig: 0/2
Cole: 0/2
Prestige Unlimited Bennies
Prestige Unlimited GM Bennies: 5/5
Wild Card Bennies:
William Tack: 3
Kraig: 3
Vedder: 3
Shade: 3
Fletch: 3
Findriel: 0
Niels: 4
Xero X Kelvin

Post by Xero X Kelvin »

Snake Eyes wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:59 pm
Xero X Kelvin wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:51 am Do you have expectations for the campaign over all?

I'm hoping you guys have the most fun being TPKed in the history of gaming.
Seriously though. I have some story things I want to accomplish arc-wise. I'd like to have a good tactical combat with maps once a quarter. I'd like to have some non-combat challenges to deal with so it's not always a round-based slog though mooks and wild cards. I'd like to throw curve balls at you where appropriate. But no, I don't have any goals or objectives other than making sure everyone has an opportunity to hit their post-rate goals with real RP and action, not end of quarter spam (although there's a place for that.) And I want the story to be engaging.
Noted. Thanks for the response
Xero X Kalvin
Xero X Kalvin Novice Psi-Stalker Chiller
Parry: 4 || Toughness: 4
ISP: 20/20
Combat Edge: None
Bennies: 3/3
Adventure Card(s):
  • Cutting In Line: Draw 3 initiative cards and keep the highest..
Heather Todd

Post by Heather Todd »

Voted
Character Tracker
Heather Todd Character Sheet
Parry: 4; Toughness: 14 (6)
ISP: 30/30
Armor: 10/10 PP
Bennies: 4/3
Encumbrance: 28/28 (including pack, 70.75/28, -2 Agility and Strength skills)
Major Psionic: Mind Melters have the Major Psionic Edge and can spend 2 ISP to gain a +1 with any Psionic skill roll, or 4 ISP for a +2 (paid before the roll is made). These effects are doubled when on a ley line.
Mental Resistance/Mentalist: +6 vs Psionic effects, +4 Armor vs Psionic damage, +2 opposed Psionics rolls
Rapid Recharge: 1 ISP/30m
Grenades (carried)
  • 1 High Explosive
  • 1 Fragmentation
  • 2 Plasma
Shard Pistol: 36/36 shots
Fireburst Rifle: 20/20 shots
Adventure Card
  • Let’s Settle This: Play at the beginning of a combat round with no Jokers. No character can soak wounds until a Joker is drawn.

Return to “Adventure Archive”