GM poll, 3rd quarter 2018

Rate your GM!

5 - You exceed all expectations set before you. Way to go!
100%
4 - You're actually not terrible at this! I find myself looking forward to seeing the "Unread Posts" notification in this forum! One or two tweaks, and we're really cookin'!
No votes
3 - I've seen worse. Maybe put more effort into it?
No votes
2 - It would help if you knew the rules. And the lore of where you are. And how to describe locations. And story pacing. And if you knew the rules (again).
No votes
1 - Literally all but one of your players are GMs. Consult them for advice on how not to be so bad at this.
No votes
0 - You cost me a week of my life and some of my best posts while we were playing fetch with hangdogs. I'd like to speak to the manager. You won't have a job after this.
No votes

Total votes: 7

Snake Eyes
Game Master

GM poll, 3rd quarter 2018

Post by Snake Eyes »

GM Poll 3rd Quarter 2018
Please vote sometime in the last part of September or early October. Starting now is okay.

Snake Eyes, Game Master (GM)

How to “rate” the GM, their Duties:
• Post Rate
• Notify Players via Hangouts of new posts.
• Be available to Players

☞ Maintain a GM post rate at a minimum of one adventure post per week.
☞ Have the IM contact info of each player in their group.
☞ Notify all players in the group via IM or PM of new GM posts, and other important updates.
☞ Be available for IM chat at least one day a week.

Note: These are the basic requirements of running a game on this site. Pure post rates don't equal enjoyment. I hope I've provided an enjoyable go at it so far. I thank you all for making sure I don't suck when it comes to rules applications, etc.
If you would like to see anything else, less of this, more of that, or have any other tips to make this an awesomely enjoyable experience every time you log in, please feel free to post it below. If you're concerned that public admission of how dissatisfied you are with my game will hurt my feelings, or that shouting openly how great my game is compared to the other GMs might hurt their feelings...harden up. Post it below anyway. I promise, I don't have thin skin. (Please be gentle. I don't want to cry myself to sleep tonight.)
- Snake Eyes

GM Rating Reward Table
Earn 5 EP
Earn 4 EP
Earn 3 EP
Earn 2 EP
Earn 1 EP
Fired 0 EP
Beware the mesmerizing eyes of the snake!
12th AAT Bennies
12th AAT GM Bennies: 2/8
Wild Card Bennies:
Devak: 0/2
Varig: 0/2
Cole: 0/2
Prestige Unlimited Bennies
Prestige Unlimited GM Bennies: 5/5
Wild Card Bennies:
William Tack: 3
Kraig: 3
Vedder: 3
Shade: 3
Fletch: 3
Findriel: 0
Niels: 4
Alex

Re: GM poll, 3rd quarter 2018

Post by Alex »

Voted 5. Really having fun. One of my favorite combats to date. You got this super creepy vibe going in the game so well done. Sorry for my part on retcon sunday.

You run the game much better than the looser pender.
Alex Stat Block
Attributes: Agility d8(2), Smarts d10(2Mars, 1), Spirit d6(1), Strength d4(0) {1d12+4}, Vigor d8+[2]( [d10](1, 1 advance)
Charisma: 2; Pace: 10; Parry: 6 ; Toughness: 20(10)[1] MDC; Strain: 0
Combat Edges: Elan, rock and roll, [fearless], [Battle hardened]
Powers Weird Science: Detect/conceal(25/25), Blast(25/25), Dispel(25/25), smite(25/25)
Bennies
6/3
+1 post rate
+1 interlude
+1 loot organization
Alex Weapon
WI-GL20 Automatic
Damage: By grenade type: plasma 3d10 SBT, 60/120/240, shots 40, rof: 3
Weight: 75
Snapfire, RoF uses one grenade per shot.
Smite Power Attached to it with an Electricity Trapping ( Mega Version is Available as well)
Alex Armor
  • Triax T-31 Super Trooper: Size 1, +10 M.D.C. Armor, +2 Toughness, Strength d12+4, Pace 7.
    Notes: Jet Boosters (Jump 12” horizontal, 6” vertical)
    • „
    • 2 × Rocket Launchers (shoulders). They only fire the F4 Fusion Block missiles (Range 15/30/60, Damage 6d6, RoF 1, AP 25, Mega Damage, SBT). Each launcher has two missiles
    • „ „ 2×Mounted Rocket Launchers (legs)Left anti-vehicle(4d6 AP11), right normal(5d6 AP6) SBT. 100/200/400, RoF 1, shots 2
      „„
    • 3 × MAE-3 (“Maysies”) Hand Charges. The Maysies are thrown or placed (Range 5/10/20, Damage 3d8, RoF 1, AP 10, Mega Damage, SBT)
      • Fusion Missiles are $3K each. The MAE-3 cost $750.
    • „ „ Vibro-Sword (right arm)
      „„
    • 2 × Laser Torches (each palm). The laser torches can be used in combat (Range 4/8/16, Damage 3d6, RoF 1, AP 3, Mega Damage
Snake Eyes
Game Master

Post by Snake Eyes »

Alex wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:06 pm Voted 5. Really having fun. One of my favorite combats to date. You got this super creepy vibe going in the game so well done. Sorry for my part on retcon sunday.

You run the game much better than the looser pender.
I take offense to that. Pender was my first GM on site and has inspired a ton of what I'm doing and how I do it. Retcon Sunday never happened, so I don't know what you're talking about.
:mrgreen:
Beware the mesmerizing eyes of the snake!
12th AAT Bennies
12th AAT GM Bennies: 2/8
Wild Card Bennies:
Devak: 0/2
Varig: 0/2
Cole: 0/2
Prestige Unlimited Bennies
Prestige Unlimited GM Bennies: 5/5
Wild Card Bennies:
William Tack: 3
Kraig: 3
Vedder: 3
Shade: 3
Fletch: 3
Findriel: 0
Niels: 4
Heather Todd

Post by Heather Todd »

Voted. Great job :)
Character Tracker
Heather Todd Character Sheet
Parry: 4; Toughness: 14 (6)
ISP: 30/30
Armor: 10/10 PP
Bennies: 4/3
Encumbrance: 28/28 (including pack, 70.75/28, -2 Agility and Strength skills)
Major Psionic: Mind Melters have the Major Psionic Edge and can spend 2 ISP to gain a +1 with any Psionic skill roll, or 4 ISP for a +2 (paid before the roll is made). These effects are doubled when on a ley line.
Mental Resistance/Mentalist: +6 vs Psionic effects, +4 Armor vs Psionic damage, +2 opposed Psionics rolls
Rapid Recharge: 1 ISP/30m
Grenades (carried)
  • 1 High Explosive
  • 1 Fragmentation
  • 2 Plasma
Shard Pistol: 36/36 shots
Fireburst Rifle: 20/20 shots
Adventure Card
  • Let’s Settle This: Play at the beginning of a combat round with no Jokers. No character can soak wounds until a Joker is drawn.

Return to “Adventure Archive”