Xero X Kelvin - Psi Stalker Chiller

Xero X Kelvin

Xero X Kelvin - Psi Stalker Chiller

Post by Xero X Kelvin »

Dice and Stuff
  • Hero's Journey (4 rolls)
  • Experience & Wisdom or Psionics (3 rolls)
  • NO Cybernetics or anything Magic (1 roll)
  • Roll 1: [dice]0[/dice]: Psionics Table
  • Roll 2: [dice]1[/dice]: Psionics Table
  • Roll 3: [dice]2[/dice]: Experience & Wisdom Table
  • Roll 4: [dice]3[/dice]: Underworld & Black Ops Table
Starting Credits
[dice]4[/dice]
Last edited by Xero X Kelvin on Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xero X Kelvin

Character Sheet - Xero X Kelvin

Post by Xero X Kelvin »

Character Sheet

Player Name: Sgt 86Delta
Google Handle: Sgt 86Delta
Xero X Kelvin
Race: Psi-Stalker
Iconic Framework: Chiller (Retrapped Burster)
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d8, Spirit d10, Strength d4, Vigor d6
Charisma: 0/-2; Pace: 8 (d8); Parry: 4 (½ Fighting +2); Toughness: 5 (½ Vigor+2 plus armor); Strain: 4/4

Skills:
  • Climbing (St) d4+2
  • Fighting (Ag) d4
  • K/Arcana (Sm) d6
  • Lockpicking (Ag) d6+2
  • Notice (Sm) d8+2**
  • Psionics (Sm) d8
  • Repair (Sm) d4+2**
  • Riding (Ag) d6
  • Stealth (Ag) d8+2*
  • Streetwise (Sm) d6
  • Hindrances
  • Arrogant (Major): attributed to his cold and detached personality, Xero hunts the big bosses of the world.
  • Habit (Minor): targets get marked with a frosting or a thin sheet of ice, which ends up soaking or making things very wet after Xero leaves.
  • Wanted (Minor): no known legal recourse has been brought to bear on Xero, but his murders are labeled under the title "The Wet Bandit".
  • Outsider (Racial): Psi-Stalkers are creepy and off-putting, and make those with magic or psionic abilities especially nervous (for obvious reasons). They are barely more than a slave class in the Coalition and despised in the Federation of Magic. They suffer −2 Charisma with everyone except others of their kind.
  • Psychic Vampire (Racial): Psi-Stalkers require a diet of PPE or ISP drained from living beings. They gain this using the Draining PPE/ISP rules (TLPG: page 121), which only works by touch. The Psi-Stalker must cut and draw blood from her intended victim or donor (which must be super naturally, magically, or psionically active to provide sustenance). Psi-Stalkers must consume at least 5 Power Points (PPE or ISP) a day or suffer Fatigue. They starve to death after a week of being Incapacitated by lack of “food.” Each 5 PPE/ISP drained restores one level of Fatigue. Consumed Power Points cannot be used to fuel spells or psionic powers.
  • Enemies: Many Psi-Stalker and Simvan tribes have been at war for years. Meetings between the species start argumentative and get worse. Psi-Stalkers suffer −4 Charisma with Simvan. Further, the Coalition considers Chillers a dire threat to life and property, and they are to be destroyed on sight. There are more than a few settlements with long memories of rogue Chillers causing enormous property damage.
  • Restricted Paths (Racial): Working arcane magic is impossible for Psi-Stalkers. They cannot take any Arcane Background using PPE, nor any Iconic Framework that includes it.
  • Cybernetics: Simply not a good option for a Burster, as they interfere too much with his powers. If circumstances force a bionic addition, each point of Strain imposes a −1 penalty to the Psionics skill.
  • Quirk—Chill Out (Racial): Though most are not sociopathic snowmakers, Chillers tend to have a thing about frosting or icing things just to watch them cool off. This is more aggravating than dangerous (at least most of the time).
  • Hindrance (Major): brief description
  • Hindrance (Minor): brief description
  • Hindrance (Minor): brief description
  • Edges
  • Ambidexterity: Your warrior ignores the –2 penalty for using his off-hand (see SWDE page 85).
  • Animal Empathy: Animals treat them as one of their own. This effect can be problematic if the animal in question is a territorial loner. Start with Riding d6 (see TLPG 59).
  • Fast: INC Pace +2 and INC Running Die by 1 step. (ee TLPG 59).
  • Psychic Sense: Psi-Stalkers have the inherent ability to detect arcana, usable at will. They use the Notice skill to detect the presence and location of any psychic or magic energies, beings, or items. They can also use the Tracking skill to track a specific magical or psionic entity. This sense works to detect anything psychic, magic, or supernatural, including invisible and astral beings. Psychic Sense doesn’t work inside sealed armor or vehicles. Cybernetic implants also cause problems; every point of Strain imposes a −1 penalty when the Psi-Stalker uses his Psychic Sense.
  • Shrouded In Ice: Chillers are ice incarnate. Anything and everything will succumb to their chilling presence or touch. Any time a Chiller causes damage with an ice or cold ability, roll a d10 (instead of the usual d6 as indicated in the Savage Worlds, Acid-Corrosion, SWD 122). Semi-Liquids freeze on a 6–10, while liquid targets solidify on a 3 –10. Things that normally don’t freeze (metal, ceramics, stone) will be frozen from a Chiller’s icy presence on a 10, or at least begin to freeze. Fire and flames can be deprived of oxygen and snuffed out nigh-instantly on a 10 as well, and larger conflagarations can be deprived of oxygen over 2d6 rounds on an 8 or 9.
  • Major Psionics: Chillers begin with the Arcane Background (Psionics) and Major Psionics Edges. When they take the Power Points Edge, they gain 10 ISP (instead of 5). They are able to spend 2 ISP for a +1 to Psionics rolls, and 4 ISP for a +2 (added before the roll). They can spend +1 ISP for Range × 2 for any ranged (not Self or Touch) powers, or +2 ISP for Range × 10. These last two effects are doubled when on a ley line.
  • Cold to the Touch: At will, as an action (no roll required), a Chiller can surround himself in sheets of ice and cold, causing 3d6 damage to anyone who touches him (with a melee or touch attack, for example). He can add this damage to any Fighting attack he makes, as well. When the aura is activated, it provides +6 Armor to the Chiller (this stacks with the armor power, but not worn armor). Neither effect costs any ISP. However, if he spends 3 ISP when he activates his Cold to the Touch, the damage becomes Mega Damage and the Armor gains the M.D.C. quality. Cold to the Touch goes away whenever the Chiller is Incapacitated or is otherwise unconscious.
  • Ice Mastery: Over a Large Burst Template centered anywhere within 12", the Chiller can create, control, and eliminate ice and cold. He can create minor ice and cold effects (or douse flames) as a free action with no roll. As an action, he can create environmental effects that impose a −2 to Trait rolls (−4 with a raise). For any Trait rolls, use the Psionics skill. None of these effects cost ISP.
  • Hailstormer: The Chiller is completely impervious to all sources of ice and cold; he could take a swim in the frigid Arctic waters and come out unscathed. He only suffers half damage from lightning and electrical attacks, as well as laser weapons. He’s also immune to acid damage.
  • Ice Dagger: The Chiller can hurl forth a solid dagger of ice of 4d6 Damage with a Range of 12/24/48. This costs no ISP and does Mega Damage. The Chiller may add +2 AP by spending 1 ISP per Ice Dagger, or +4 AP for 2 ISP. Double the bonus for the same cost when on a ley line. Rolling a 1 on the Psionics die when using ice dagger does not result in Brainburn (per Savage Worlds).
  • Thief: +2 Climbing, Lockpick, Stealth (*urban only), and Notice and Repair (**related to traps). (HJ)
  • Assassin: +2 to any damage roll where they strike a foe unawares (even with ranged or power attacks). (HJ)
  • Improved Ice Dagger: Improves Chiller's Ice Dagger's damage to 6d6. (IF)
  • Power Surge: When dealt a Joker, Xero recovers 2d6 Power Points. (HJ)
  • Rapid Recharge Edge: Regain 1 Power Point every 30 minutes.
  • Edge: brief description
Cybernetics
Name (how many times selected, i.e. 1) - Strain: 0
  • Abilities and bonuses
Last edited by Xero X Kelvin on Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Xero X Kelvin

Background - Xero X Kelvin

Post by Xero X Kelvin »

Background

Daddy named me Xerox after some pre-golden age tech that made copies, of course he meant that I was a copy of himself, sort of. Truth be told, I look nothing like my daddy. For a psi-stalker, my skin ranges in colors of blues to purples, not the traditional white or pale looks. Daddy was a Burster and had the physically touch and burn demeanor of a Burster as well.

Once when I was very young, my father's short fused temper errupted, due to my lack of interest if flame and fire. He lit me on fire and then dropped me when I extinguished the flames. My clothes were gone. I was naked. The fall did little as several sheets of ice provided a means for me to endure the impact with the ground.

My father distanced himself from me after that incident. I continued to remain cold and distant, and I guess I did not notice. i changed my name and people in town changed it even more. I went from Xero, to Zero, to Zero Cool. This became the turning point for me actually wanting social interaction.

People avoided me and so it became necessary for me to "follow" people to try and fit in. When it became clear that I had been discovered, a quick blinding and I was able to slip away.
Xero X Kelvin

Gear - Xero X Kelvin

Post by Xero X Kelvin »

Gear

Item
Features
  • Info
Displacer Beast Hide Cloak
TW Shadow Cloak
  • Power: Invisibility
  • Power: Speed
  • +1 die step to Stealth ( )
  • +4 MDC armor ( )

Vibro Knife
Features
  • Info

Vibro Sword
Features
  • Str+d10
  • AP 4, Mega Damage

NG-33 Laser Pistol
Features
  • Range: 15/30/60
  • Damage: 2d4+1 | AP 2
  • ROF: 1 | Shots: 20
  • Weight: 4
  • Cost: 6500

NG-S2 Survival Pack (Contents)
Features
  • 2 person tent
  • Sleeping bag
  • Solar flashlight/pocketknife
  • Compass/mapper; +2 Survival to navigate
  • 5 mile radio
  • First aid kit; +1 Healing checks, 3uses
  • Hunting/fishing kit, +1 Survival to gather food
  • Saw Wires that can hack through non-MD materials with time; x3
  • Solar fire-starter
  • Survival knife, hatchet, wooden cross
  • Signal Flares x4
  • Climbing kit w/30' rope, gloves, spikes, mallet
  • Soap and sterile cloth
  • Canteen
  • 2 weeks survival rations

CAF Elite Corps Load-Bearing Chest Rig (Patron Item)
Features:
• 12 attachment points
• Characters with Super Strength (TLPG p. 65) will multiply their Load limit by 1.4 (or 2.0 if they have Brawny), while normal characters will increase their load limit to Strength x 7 (or Strength x10 if they have Brawny) in pounds.
• Integrated IRMSS: 20,000 credits to recharge (TLPG, p.104)
Attachment points can be utilized to carry 1 each of the following item types: sidearm, magazine, E-clip, grenade, canteen, food ration pack, minor items or individual tools.

• Attachment:
• Attachment:
• Attachment:
• Attachment:
• Attachment:
• Attachment:
• Attachment:
• Attachment:
• Attachment:
• Attachment:
• Attachment:
• Attachment:

Credits
  • Credits: 1700
  • X Marks the Spot: (14Nov2018)
  • Starting Credits: 1700 (27Jun2018)
Contacts
Last edited by Xero X Kelvin on Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:27 am, edited 5 times in total.
Xero X Kelvin

Advances - Xero X Kelvin

Post by Xero X Kelvin »

Advances
  • Attributes
  • Agility d4 --> d8 (CharGen),
  • Smarts d4 --> d8 (CharGen),
  • Spirit d4 --> d6 (CharGen) --> d10 (Hindrances),
  • Strength d4,
  • Vigor d4 --> d6 (N2)
  • Skills
  • Boating (Ag)
  • Climbing (St) --> d4 (CharGen)
  • Empathy (Sp)
  • Driving (Ag)
  • Fighting (Ag) --> d4 (CharGen)
  • Gambling (Sm)
  • Healing (Sm)
  • Intimidation (Sp)
  • Investigation (Sm)
  • K/Arcana (Sm) --> d6 (CharGen)
  • K/Computers (Sm)
  • K/Cybernetics (Sm)
  • K/Demolitions (Sm)
  • K/Electronics (Sm) (used for sensors and such)
  • K/Engineering (Sm)
  • K/History (Sm)
  • K/Law (Sm)
  • K/Medicine (Sm)
  • K/Politics (Sm)
  • K/Science (Sm)
  • Lockpicking (Ag) --> d6 (CharGen)
  • Mysticism (Sp)
  • Notice (Sm) --> d8 (CharGen)
  • Persuasion (Sp)
  • Psionics (Sm) --> d8 (IF)
  • Repair (Sm) --> d4 (CharGen)
  • Riding (Ag) -->d6 (Racial)
  • Shooting (Ag)
  • Spellcasting (Sm)
  • Stealth (Ag) --> d8 (CharGen)
  • Streetwise (Sm) --> d6 (CharGen)
  • Survival (Sm)
  • Swimming (St)
  • Taunt (Sp)
  • Throwing (Ag)
  • Tracking (Sm)
  • Iconic Framework
  • Ambidexterity
  • Animal Empathy
  • Psychic Sense
  • Shrouded In Ice
  • Major Psionics and Arcane Background
  • Cold to the Touch
  • Ice Mastery
  • Hailstormer
  • Ice Dagger
  • Improved Ice Dagger
Hero’s Journey
  • Experience & Wisdom Table
  • Roll result [16]
  • Description: Professional Edge: Thief
  • Psionics Table
  • Roll result [11]
  • Description: Choose a power ( BLIND ) your character knows; when she successfully activates it, she gains the raise effect automatically.
  • Experience & Wisdom Table
  • Roll result [18]
  • Description: Wild Card Edge (Power Surge)
  • Underworld & Black Ops Table
  • Roll result [18]
  • Description: Assassin Edge. He also gains +2 for Fighting, Shooting, and Throwing rolls, but only to offset Called Shot penalties.

Advances
    • Initial Advances: (From Hindrances):
    • INC Spirit 1 die step (d8)
    • INC Spirit 1 die step (d10)
  • Novice 1 Advance: Improved Ice Dagger
  • Novice 2 Advance: INC Vigor 1 die step (d6) - Oct 3, 2018
  • Novice 3 Advance: Rapid Recharge Edge - Jan 5, 2019
  • Seasoned 1 Advance: New Skill Purchase - Tracking (d4)
  • Seasoned 2 Advance: INC Vigor 1 die step (d8)
  • Seasoned 3 Advance: Controlled Hunger
  • Seasoned 4 Advance: Power Points Edge
  • Veteran 1 Advance:
  • Veteran 2 Advance:
  • Veteran 3 Advance:
  • Veteran 4 Advance:
  • Heroic 1 Advance:
  • Heroic 2 Advance:
  • Heroic 3 Advance:
  • Heroic 4 Advance:
  • Legendary 1 Advance:
  • Legendary 2 Advance:
  • Legendary 3 Advance:
  • Legendary 4 Advance:
Last edited by Xero X Kelvin on Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:30 am, edited 4 times in total.
Xero X Kelvin

Powers - Xero X Kelvin

Post by Xero X Kelvin »

4 Bennies
Beginning 3
Track expenditures here
ISP: 20/20
Recovery: 1 per hour
Adventure Card: Theme Song:
It’s one of those “inspiring music movie moments” when the heroes get their second wind! You and all allies who can see your signal or hear your voice (walkie-talkies count) recover automatically from Shaken status and any Fear effects, due to your inspiring words.
Powers List
  • Novice: armor, blind, boost/lower trait, burst, darksight, deflection, detect/conceal arcana, light/obscure, smite, stun, telepathy
  • Seasoned: barrier, farsight, telekinesis
  • Veteran: fly
Snowblind (Blind; 2 I.S.P.) [Novice]
Range: 12/24/48
Duration: Instant
Trapping: Opponent receives two snow balls in the eyes, effecting all visual sight related operations.
Effect: This power temporarily blinds a target or targets. Those affected must make an Agility roll at –2 to avert their gaze and avoid the effect (at –4 if the caster got a raise on the attack roll). On a failure, victims are Shaken and –2 to Parry until their next action. If the target rolls a 1 on his Agility die (regardless of the Wild Die), he’s Shaken and fully blind until he recovers from being Shaken. Blinded victims suffer a –6 penalty to all Trait rolls that require vision and have their Parry reduced to 2.

►►Additional Effects: For 2 Power Points, the power affects a single target. For 4 Power Points, the power affects everyone in a Medium Burst Template. For 6 points, it affects everyone in a Large Burst Template.

Hall of Icy Mirrors (Deflection; 2 I.S.P.) [Novice]
Range: Touch
Duration: 3 (1/round)
Trapping: Randomly placed mirrors of ice appear. Wavy, straight, bent, thin, wide, and normal.
Effect: Deflection powers work in a variety of ways. Some actually deflect incoming attacks, others blur the target’s form or produce other illusionary effects. The end result is always the same however — to misdirect incoming melee and missile attacks from the user.

With a standard success, attackers must subtract 2 from any Fighting, Shooting, or other attack rolls directed at the user. A raise increases the penalty to –4. This also acts as Armor against area effect weapons.

Tracking through the Snow/Black Ice (Detect/Conceal Arcana; 2 I.S.P.) [Novice]
Range: Touch
Duration: 3 (1/round) or 1 hour (1/hour)
Trapping: Xero sees foot prints on Snow Covered Ground leading to an Arcane User/Those who fail to Detect Xero see nothing, not even their reflection in the Ice.
Effect: Detect/conceal arcana allows a character to sense supernatural persons, objects, or effects within sight. This includes invisible foes, enchantments on people or items, mad science devices, and so on.

The power can also be reversed to conceal a single supernatural item, being, or effect. This has the same cost, but the duration is much longer — 1 hour with a maintenance cost of 1 per hour. When used in this way, those who wish to see through the ruse with detect arcana use their arcane skill roll as an opposed roll against the concealer’s skill (rolled anew each time detect arcana is cast). The detecting character may only attempt to see through concealed powers once per fresh casting.
Last edited by Xero X Kelvin on Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:51 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Snake Eyes
Game Master

Re: Xero X Kelvin - Chiller - Ready for Review

Post by Snake Eyes »

Couple things I found:
Parry should be 4 (Fighting d4, /2, +2) FIXED
Toughness should be 4 (Vigor d4, /2, +2) FIXED
I generally like to see Charisma noted, in this case, as 0/-2. The 0 will only apply with other Psi-Stalkers, and the -2 to most everyone else because of the Outsider Hindrance. FIXED
The trapping you have for your Blind power lends itself better to the Obscure power, at least descriptively. Is this basically blowing snow into their eyes? I'm not suggesting you change the power. Just clarifying so I know how this looks / functions in case it comes up. SnowBalled

The trapping on detect / conceal arcana is a little confusing. If using detect, does that show up to Xero as icy footprints, etc.? Detect Arcana is usually a personally experienced thing. If Xero uses DA, it doesn't show everyone visual evidence of arcane power. Just Xero. That one might need clarified a little bit. I'm sorry if I'm dim and not getting it. Tracking through the Snow/Black Ice

Re: HJ rolls. I have allowed players to make their rolls, and then assign the rolls to those tables. Only restriction is per the book: first 3 rolls have to be the Experience & Wisdom or Psionics tables, and the last roll can be any table except magic & cybernetics tables. I don't know if it's worth it to switch that Psionics 18 result to E&W to get a Wild Card edge, but it might be more useful than +2 to Fear, Persuasion, and Intimidation, since you don't have those powers / skills. It does eliminate the unskilled penalties for those skills, essentially, so if that's what you were going for, that's fine. Just wanted to give you the option. CHANGED

On your planned advances, you have a Novice 4 selection. There isn't one. Novice 1 at 5 XP, 2 at 10, 3 at 15 XP, and Seasoned 1 at 20 XP. That might impact your advancement selections. It doesn't affect your character right now, but you'll want to make sure you're taking full advantage of your rank when you get there. FIXED

Skills and Attributes all tally correctly. Add the gear at your leisure. You don't start with much anyway. Should be good to go once those tweaks are made.
Xero X Kelvin

Post by Xero X Kelvin »

Snake Eyes wrote:
Re: HJ rolls. I have allowed players to make their rolls, and then assign the rolls to those tables. Only restriction is per the book: first 3 rolls have to be the Experience & Wisdom or Psionics tables, and the last roll can be any table except magic & cybernetics tables. I don't know if it's worth it to switch that Psionics 18 result to E&W to get a Wild Card edge, but it might be more useful than +2 to Fear, Persuasion, and Intimidation, since you don't have those powers / skills. It does eliminate the unskilled penalties for those skills, essentially, so if that's what you were going for, that's fine. Just wanted to give you the option.
Been debating this for a while.
Snake Eyes
Game Master

Post by Snake Eyes »

Tracking through snow / black ice. What does he see if the creature is flying? Perhaps make the vision something resembling snowflakes flurrying around the target instead of tracks in the snow? Kind of a catch-all way to pull it off. What do you think?
Beware the mesmerizing eyes of the snake!
12th AAT Bennies
12th AAT GM Bennies: 2/8
Wild Card Bennies:
Devak: 0/2
Varig: 0/2
Cole: 0/2
Prestige Unlimited Bennies
Prestige Unlimited GM Bennies: 5/5
Wild Card Bennies:
William Tack: 3
Kraig: 3
Vedder: 3
Shade: 3
Fletch: 3
Findriel: 0
Niels: 4
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

I guess the immunities is the only thing I would not want to rock as a player. I would probably go with something super close to the Burster.
The is completely impervious to all sources of fire, heat AND cold; he could take a dive into a river of lava and come out unscathed as he is able to draw the heat in by being its antithesis. He could stand naked in the artic tundra for days on end perfectly comfortable. He's also immune to plasma weapon damage.

Seems a bit weird but seriously plasma weapons are no joke!
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Snake Eyes
Game Master

Post by Snake Eyes »

Pender Lumkiss wrote:I guess the immunities is the only thing I would not want to rock as a player. I would probably go with something super close to the Burster.
The is completely impervious to all sources of fire, heat AND cold; he could take a dive into a river of lava and come out unscathed as he is able to draw the heat in by being its antithesis. He could stand naked in the artic tundra for days on end perfectly comfortable. He's also immune to plasma weapon damage.

If I'm understanding you correctly, you're suggesting the Chiller should be immune to both heat and cold? That's a big step over the burster who has zero immunity to cold effects.
Personally, I'm fine with the way it reads now. The plasma / acid issue was fairly well hashed out in the hangouts. Acid is likely to freeze before it can do any damage to the Chiller. Plasma seems like it would have no problem whatsoever melting ice. It's an honest attempt at a retrap without imparting too much power to the new build. We smash power creep dead!
12th AAT Bennies
Wild Card Bennies:
Wild Card Bennies:
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Snake Eyes wrote:
Pender Lumkiss wrote:I guess the immunities is the only thing I would not want to rock as a player. I would probably go with something super close to the Burster.

If I'm understanding you correctly, you're suggesting the Chiller should be immune to both heat and cold? That's a big step over the burster who has zero immunity to cold effects.
Personally, I'm fine with the way it reads now. The plasma / acid issue was fairly well hashed out in the hangouts. Acid is likely to freeze before it can do any damage to the Chiller. Plasma seems like it would have no problem whatsoever melting ice. It's an honest attempt at a retrap without imparting too much power to the new build. We smash power creep dead!
Well I did drop the two haveses. It looks fine to me as well. It was just a thought as the amount of cold based weapons in the TLPG is one. While the amount of heat and fire based attacks is many.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Snake Eyes
Game Master

Post by Snake Eyes »

Pender Lumkiss wrote:Well I did drop the two haveses. It looks fine to me as well. It was just a thought as the amount of cold based weapons in the TLPG is one. While the amount of heat and fire based attacks is many.
Oh, for sure. The heat immunity of a burster is a huge advantage. Even electricity on a Zapper is a less useful immunity than fire. But a burster's fire would essentially be useless against a chiller. Knowing zero about Rifts fluff, I don't think that's an even playing field.
12th AAT Bennies
Wild Card Bennies:
Wild Card Bennies:
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Snake Eyes wrote:
Pender Lumkiss wrote:Well I did drop the two haveses. It looks fine to me as well. It was just a thought as the amount of cold based weapons in the TLPG is one. While the amount of heat and fire based attacks is many.
Oh, for sure. The heat immunity of a burster is a huge advantage. Even electricity on a Zapper is a less useful immunity than fire. But a burster's fire would essentially be useless against a chiller. Knowing zero about Rifts fluff, I don't think that's an even playing field.
That would suck for the burster. Haha.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Snake Eyes
Game Master

Post by Snake Eyes »

Pender Lumkiss wrote:That would suck for the burster. Haha.
I know what I'd be sending after the burster, if the 12th had a burster.
12th AAT Bennies
Wild Card Bennies:
Wild Card Bennies:
Snake Eyes
Game Master

Post by Snake Eyes »

Not a requirement, but I propose renaming your Blind power Snowblind. Because when else will you get this chance?
Also, take a glance at the comment on the detect/conceal power trapping. Not sure if you caught it or not.
Otherwise, he's ready to go.
12th AAT Bennies
Wild Card Bennies:
Wild Card Bennies:
Xero X Kelvin

Re: Xero X Kelvin - Psi Stalker Chiller

Post by Xero X Kelvin »

Adding Signature to Xero.
Xero X Kalvin
Xero X Kalvin Novice Psi-Stalker Chiller
Parry: 4 || Toughness: 4
Combat Edge: None
Bennies: 3/3
Adventure Card(s):
  • Cutting In Line: Draw 3 initiative cards and keep the highest..
Xero X Kelvin

XP and EP Logs

Post by Xero X Kelvin »

Q4 2018 | 6 XP (17) | 1.70 PPW | 2 EP

Q3 2018 | 6 XP (11) | 3.00 PPW | 3 EP |
Xero X Kalvin
Xero X Kalvin Novice Psi-Stalker Chiller
Parry: 4 || Toughness: 4
Combat Edge: None
Bennies: 3/3
Adventure Card(s):
  • Cutting In Line: Draw 3 initiative cards and keep the highest..

Return to “Adventure Archive”