Rimdall's Hammer (Bronze; SWADE)

Augur

Rimdall's Hammer (Bronze; SWADE)

Post by Augur »

The origins of the hammer are lost to history, but it first appeared in 105 P.A. on the belt of a dwarven rogue scientist who journeyed the rifts-torn continent of North America on Rifts Earth. The Dwarves of Clan Hammerheart (Castle Refuge) have been known to be seen them as well, and even give them as gifts or loans on occasion. It excels at breaking things - as long as they are not moving at the time. It is still a serviceable weapon, however.

Rimdall's Hammer (Patron Item)
A seemingly ordinary looking smith's hammer with an ornate handle inlay.
Unique Enchanted Item
Damage: Str+2d6+2, AP 0, Mega Damage
Magic Features
• Breaker's Delight: +2 damage to break objects and the damage rolled may ace and a raise on the attack roll adds damage, as normal, contrary to the normal rules for breaking objects.
• Hammer Strikes to Destruction: The hammer excels at destroying inanimate objects. By taking no other actions (including movement), the wielder may bypass and ignore the Armor of inanimate objects and vehicles (not people or the armor they wear) when making a Fighting attack against such an object.
• Master Smith's Restoration: Due to its magical ability to create minor tools and fashion parts, the hammer acts as a field repair kit (TLPG p. 89).
• In Search of a Nail: The hammer urges its wielder to look for solutions that it can solve - and thus the character is ever looking to fixing or breaking things as a solution. This counts as a Quirk Hindrance.

Code: Select all

[color=#4000FF][b]Rimdall's Hammer[/b] (Patron Item)[/color] 
[img]http://explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2018/06/13/20180613164039-c9a5e0cd.png[/img]
[size=85][i]A seemingly ordinary looking smith's hammer with an ornate handle inlay.[/i]
[i]Unique Enchanted Item[/i]
Damage: Str+2d6+2, AP 0, Mega Damage
[u]Magic Features[/u]
• Breaker's Delight: +2 damage to break objects and the damage rolled may ace and a raise on the attack roll adds damage, as normal, contrary to the normal rules for breaking objects. 
 • Hammer Strikes to Destruction: The hammer excels at destroying inanimate objects. By taking no other actions (including movement), the wielder may bypass and ignore the Armor of inanimate objects and vehicles (not people or the armor they wear) when making a Fighting attack against such an object. 
 • Master Smith's Restoration: Due to its magical ability to create minor tools and fashion parts, the hammer acts as a field repair kit (TLPG p. 89). 
• In Search of a Nail: The hammer urges its wielder to look for solutions that it can solve - and thus the character is ever looking to fixing or breaking things as a solution. This counts as a Quirk Hindrance.
[/size]
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site w/o a subscription, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey

Return to “Patron Items”