Psynetic Crystal Amplifier (Diamond)

Augur

Psynetic Crystal Amplifier (Diamond)

Post by Augur »

Psynetic Crystal Amplifier (Patron Item)
These strange devices were smuggled out of gargoyle infested Poland. Created by the mysterious Angel of Death, they are works of exquisite craftsmanship, performing far better than any other known psynetic devices on the market. Several prominent Cyber-Docs have investigated the devices and are stumped as to how the truly work.
Crystalline Nano-Amplifier:
  • • † More ISP means more power to work with, and your character has it. She gains +10 ISP to his base.
    • § Some powers become second-nature to the crazy. Choose a power your character knows; when she successfully activates it, she gains the raise effect automatically.

Crystalline Augmenter:
  • • † Enhanced Senses: +2 on Notice and to the use of Detect Arcana.
    • § Conservation of psychic energy is an incredibly powerful talent. On a raise or better when activating a power, your hero reduces the ISP cost by 1 (minimum 0)
†: Modifier from being attached to head and worn.
§: Additional modifier from being surgically connected to the character's brain as a cybernetic (M.O.M.) implant.
Limitation: Non-crazy's can only wear the amplifier; implantation lobotomizes "normal" psionics. Only crazies can have a psynetic crystal amplifier implanted. With GM approval, certain MARS psychics might be allowed to implement limited M.O.M. development (retrapped edges and cybernetics).
Side-effects as an implant: As time progresses and the character develops in experience, he will begin to experience psychological instability which manifests as an additional Unstable Psyche roll per rank.

Code: Select all

[color=#4000FF][b]Psynetic Crystal Amplifier[/b] (Patron Item)[/color]
[img]http://explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2017/10/05/20171005183219-d1ae8eba.png[/img]
[size=85][i]These strange devices were smuggled out of gargoyle infested Poland. Created by the mysterious Angel of Death, they are works of exquisite craftsmanship, performing far better than any other known psynetic devices on the market. Several prominent Cyber-Docs have investigated the devices and are stumped as to how the truly work.[/i]
Crystalline Nano-Amplifier:
[list]• † More ISP means more power to work with, and your character has it. She gains +10 ISP to his base.
• § Some powers become second-nature to the crazy. Choose a power your character knows; when she successfully activates it, she gains the raise effect automatically.[/list]
Crystalline Augmenter:
[list]• † Enhanced Senses: +2 on Notice and to the use of Detect Arcana. 
• § Conservation of psychic energy is an incredibly powerful talent. On a raise or better when activating a power, your hero reduces the ISP cost by 1 (minimum 0)
[/list]†: Modifier from being attached to head and worn.
§: Additional modifier from being surgically connected to the character's brain as a cybernetic (M.O.M.) implant.
[b]Limitation[/b]: Non-crazy's can only [i]wear[/i] the amplifier; implantation lobotomizes "normal" psionics. Only crazies can have a psynetic crystal amplifier implanted. With GM approval, certain MARS psychics might be allowed to implement limited M.O.M. development (retrapped edges and cybernetics). 
[b]Side-effects as an implant[/b]: As time progresses and the character develops in experience, he will begin to experience psychological instability which manifests as an additional Unstable Psyche roll per rank.[/size]
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site w/o a subscription, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey

Return to “Patron Items”