Altess Eviscerator (Diamond)

Augur

Altess Eviscerator (Diamond)

Post by Augur »

Altess Eviscerator (Patron Item)
Originally developed by an Altess aristocrat who had been literally burned one too many times, the Eviscerator was deliberately designed as a technological equivalent to a lesser rune weapon for a fraction of the cost. As an added bonus, the AI driving the system has become expert in using its personality mapping to deliver just the right amount of flattery without being too obvious a kiss-ass about it. This powerful, two-handed weapon is a bit much for your average Altessian noble, but looks very nice mounted above a fireplace.
• Damage: Str+2d10+2, AP 2, MD
• Artificial Intelligence
• • The A.I. built into the weapon acts as a grade IV field computer (TLPG p. 104), using its nano-telepathic bond to pass on its knowledge. It can also use minor electrical discharges to interact with nearby devices.
• • The A.I. also has a quirk of delivering just the right amount of flattery without being too obvious a kiss-ass about it.
• • Communicates through nano-telepathy. Nano-telepathic bond is maintained through contact only; broken if separated from bearer. When a bearer bonds with the weapon, it injects nano-machines into the character. It then uses these to map the character's genetic I.D. and to communicate with the bearer. This process takes one hour to complete.
• • Personality: The personality and ethics subroutine of the A.I. is unique and develops over time as the weapon maps itself to its bearer.
• Electrical Discharge:
• • Range: Range: 10/20/40
• • Damage: 1–3d6, AP 0
• • ROF: 1
• • Payload: 4; regenerates 4 charges per hour
• • This is a shooting attack: A raise on shooting creates a 2d4 Electrical Damage Field that lasts until the beginning of the character's next turn, instead of the normal extra d6 of damage
• Modifiers: Two-handed weapon
• Weight: 7 lbs.

Code: Select all

[color=#4000FF][b]Altess Eviscerator[/b] (Patron Item)[/color]
[img]http://explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2017/10/04/20171004152414-6c140f64.png[/img]
[size=85][i]Originally developed by an Altess aristocrat who had been literally burned one too many times, the Eviscerator was deliberately designed as a technological equivalent to a lesser rune weapon for a fraction of the cost. As an added bonus, the AI driving the system has become expert in using its personality mapping to deliver just the right amount of flattery without being too obvious a kiss-ass about it. This powerful, two-handed weapon is a bit much for your average Altessian noble, but looks very nice mounted above a fireplace.[/i]
• Damage: Str+2d10+2, AP 2, MD
• Artificial Intelligence
• • The A.I. built into the weapon acts as a grade IV field computer (TLPG p. 104), using its nano-telepathic bond to pass on its knowledge. It can also use minor electrical discharges to interact with nearby devices. 
• • The A.I. also has a quirk of delivering just the right amount of flattery without being too obvious a kiss-ass about it. 
• • Communicates through nano-telepathy. Nano-telepathic bond is maintained through contact only; broken if separated from bearer. When a bearer bonds with the weapon, it injects nano-machines into the character. It then uses these to map the character's genetic I.D. and to communicate with the bearer. This process takes one hour to complete.
• • Personality: The personality and ethics subroutine of the A.I. is unique and develops over time as the weapon maps itself to its bearer.
• Electrical Discharge:
• • Range: Range: 10/20/40
• • Damage: 1–3d6, AP 0
• • ROF: 1
• • Payload: 4; regenerates 4 charges per hour
• • This is a shooting attack: A raise on shooting creates a 2d4 Electrical Damage Field that lasts until the beginning of the character's next turn, instead of the normal extra d6 of damage
• Modifiers: Two-handed weapon
• Weight: 7 lbs.[/size]
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site w/o a subscription, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey

Return to “Patron Items”