ATEA-50 Supai Stealth Armor (Silver; SWADE)

Augur

ATEA-50 Supai Stealth Armor (Silver; SWADE)

Post by Augur »

ATEA-50 Supai Stealth EBA (Patron Item) (SWADE)
Northern Gun, Triax, and the Coalition may all disparage Naruni, but never let it be said they are above a little repurposing and backwards engineering. Based on captured NE-C20, this medium armor practically makes its wearer invisible. The issue is that the armor proved cost inefficient and was shelved with only a small batch of prototypes being produced as a joint effort. All three nations have the plans and a few prototypes.
• +6 Armor and +2 Toughness
• Low Light Vision and EBA Armor
• The armor grants a +2 bonus to stealth in any setting due to a computer controlled fiber-optic covering, and padded boots and joints.
• This suit is customized for concealment, and can be worn under loose clothing without attracting attention. Detecting the armor requires a Notice roll at –2. Note that if anything is covering the armor (loose clothes, coats, cloaks, ponchos, etc), neither the Cloaking technology nor fiber optics work correctly.
• Experimental Cloaking Technology powered by an experimental self charging battery.
• • Functional equivalent of the Invisibility power, activated using the Electronics skill, but it is only effective against any technological sensor (including cybernetics, body armor optics, power armor, vehicle, and robot sensors).
• •The battery holds the equivalent of 10 PP, and recharges at a rate of 1 PP per hour. If plugged into a major energy source (generator, city power grid, etc) it can recharge 5 PP per hour instead, but must remain immobile.
• Minimum Strength: d4 (13 lbs.)
Notes: Technology Base is one of Coalition, Northern Gun, or Triax (pick). This determines how you got it. Cost for Repair Purposes: 230,000

Code: Select all

[color=#4000FF][b]ATEA-50 Supai Stealth EBA[/b] (Patron Item)[/color] (SWADE)
[img]http://explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2017/10/27/20171027234951-ea5e6002.png[/img]
[size=85][i]Northern Gun, Triax, and the Coalition may all disparage Naruni, but never let it be said they are above a little repurposing and backwards engineering. Based on captured NE-C20, this medium armor practically makes its wearer invisible. The issue is that the armor proved cost inefficient and was shelved with only a small batch of prototypes being produced as a joint effort. All three nations have the plans and a few prototypes.[/i]
• +6 Armor and +2 Toughness
• Low Light Vision and EBA Armor
• The armor grants a +2 bonus to stealth in any setting due to a computer controlled fiber-optic covering, and padded boots and joints. 
• This suit is customized for concealment, and can be worn under loose clothing without attracting attention. Detecting the armor requires a Notice roll at –2. Note that if anything is covering the armor (loose clothes, coats, cloaks, ponchos, etc), neither the Cloaking technology nor fiber optics work correctly. 
• Experimental Cloaking Technology powered by an experimental self charging battery. 
• • Functional equivalent of the [i]Invisibility[/i] power, activated using the Electronics skill, but it is only effective against any technological sensor (including cybernetics, body armor optics, power armor, vehicle, and robot sensors).
• •The battery holds the equivalent of 10 PP, and recharges at a rate of 1 PP per hour. If plugged into a major energy source (generator, city power grid, etc) it can recharge 5 PP per hour instead, but must remain immobile.
• Minimum Strength: d4 (13 lbs.)
[b]Notes[/b]: Technology Base is one of Coalition, Northern Gun, or Triax (pick). This determines how you got it. Cost for Repair Purposes: 230,000[/size]
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site w/o a subscription, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey

Return to “Patron Items”