Re: 1 - Crossover Story: The BC & the Legion's 13th SET

Post by Jude Maverick »

Notice 7 Success
Notice [dice]0[/dice]
Wild [dice]1[/dice]
Common Knowledge 11 Success
Smarts [dice]2[/dice]
Wild [dice]3[/dice]

“Right. Staring,” Jude murmured. Gentlemanly, he turned his back on this new Zieja as she dressed. Okay, he wasn’t going to get that out of his head anytime soon.

Then she leaned in to whisper in his ear. God, she even smelled the same! He smiled. “Well, anytime you-- Wait, my sister?” Jude turned around, blinking with surprise. Of course, he didn’t know what the world was like on that...other side.

And then she just...walked away.

Jude rubbed his eyes tiredly. That was fine. He had way too much to process right now, seeing Sarah, and then Zieja, die. Even that damn annoying grackletooth. And Sammy being around was triggering all sorts of memories from Carlsbad. He had way too much to do.

A couple hours later, when Jude carried the alternate Geist up to a room and started to undress her to make her more comfortable, he jumped when the new Zieja suddenly appeared and spoke behind him.

“You, ehm, don’t need to call me sir, Z,” Jude told her. “I’m nobody special here.” He gave her a boyish, almost shy, smile. “Cantrell’s in charge of the 13th here. Do what she says.”

Jude listened to Zieja and smiled. “I’m afraid Nikky won’t be finding out anything from me,” he assured Z. “I haven’t seen my sister in years. Anyone from my family.” He shrugged, looking sad, sitting on the edge of the bed with Zieja. “I miss her.” He put his arm around Z to offer some comfort, a companionable squeeze.

“I know it will be hard, over here. But...I’ll talk to Cantrell about you taking our Zieja’s spot on the team, if you like. I don’t know if we can help you get...Veronica back, but maybe someone at the Tomorrow Legion can.”

He glanced at the unconscious woman. “Yes, our Geist did what you see outside the window,” he told Zieja. “Murdered hundreds, and may kill more. We’re going to have to stop her.”

He looked up when the strange quickflex pops his head into the room. “Wait, Viggo, too?” Jude scowled.

Jude looked between the two of them. “Look, I...don’t know either one of you,” he admitted, “but this Geist seems to be yours. But you look about as exhausted as me, Z,” he told her. “I can’t give you orders, but why don’t you two split the guard duty in here. I’m just next door if you need me. More than happy to help.” He looked at Geist again. She was rather attractive. “Everyone’s beat to shit and licking their wounds, as well as trying to rescue folks. I’ll let Cantrell know, but otherwise we’ll keep Veronica’s whereabouts between us. Don’t need some grieving civilian trying something stupid.”

Standing up, Jude cupped Zieja’s face and gave her a kiss on the forehead. “Get some rest.” He gave Jitters a pat on the shoulder. “Keep an eye on them.” Then Jude left them with their leader of the future.

Jude tracked down Cantrell. “Hey, Top Dog,” he said, not wanting this conversation on an open channel. “I’ve got the Geist that came through the time rip in the room next to mine. Door should be locked up tight, and the quickflex and the new Zieja keeping an eye on her. Apparently she’s some big, important, world savior type on their world, and they’re not keen on her getting offed by some vengeful Gloomer, or the BC or 13th. I told them we’d keep it on the DL.”

Jude sighed and ran his fingers through his mussed, dirty blonde hair. “Do you know if Zieja has any...next of kin or someone we should contact?” he asked Cantrell. “We’re down two members now. That’s a severe disadvantage if the BC decides not to come quietly when this is all over. I don’t know about this Jitters, but maybe this new Zieja wants Z’s slot? I kind of offered the Legion’s help on getting them home or something,” he said, a bit sheepishly.

Conditions
*1 Annihilation Wound
Character Tracker
Jude Maverick Character Sheet
Parry: 6; Toughness: 17 (8 natural, +1 duster, 4 armor, 4 personal force field [nonmagical attacks only, ignores AP)
You Know What to Do: During the first round of combat you gain and extra card draw and +2 to your trait rolls, +2 damage, +2 pace (stacks with a joker).
Battle Hardened: +2 Soak
Brave: +2 Fear
Common Bond: Share bennies
Elan: +2 when spending Bennies
Hard to Kill: When making rolls for Incapacitation or death, ignore Wound modifiers
I Know a Guy
Strong Willed: 2 vs. Tests of Will
Trademark Weapon: +1 Shooting with JA-11
Healing Stone: 15/15 PPE
Armor: 15/15 PPE
Necklace: 9/15 PPE
Nike Airs: Teleport/Teleport Others (K. Electronics roll)
Rifle Ammo: 59 (Spare clips: 2 x 20; 1 x 16; 2 x 30; 2 x 60)
Pistol Ammo: 16 (Spare clips: 2 x 16)
Bennies: 4/7
Adventure Cards
  • We Have the Talent: You gain the benefits of an immediate Advance of your choice. You must meet any prerequisites. This benefit (new skill, increased trait, new Edge, etc.) lasts for the remainder of the session; your next actual Advance must be spent on this same benefit.
  • Enemy: Play at the beginning of the game session. A villain of the GM’s choice becomes your character’s sworn enemy and you may not soak wounds caused directly by him. Starting now, you draw an extra Adventure Card each game session until the enemy is “retired.”
  • Epiphany: Something you never understood before suddenly “clicks.” You gain a d6 in any skill you previously did not have for the remainder of this game session.
  • Speedy Gonzales: Expend this card to gain +2 to your Pace for the rest of the scene.
  • In the Zone: Gain +1 to Shooting, Fighting, Throwing rolls until the end of the scene.
Blackfish
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Blackfish »

Standing up, Jude cupped Zieja’s face and gave her a kiss on the forehead. ”Get some rest.”

”Yes Sir!” Flush, Z was startled into silence. Her General Maverick never had much time for her. The attention made her feel ... odd.

He thinks his sister is dead? Captain Nikki Maverick Dead? That’s crazy, she is running the New Lonestar Legion Missions. Do I tell him?

After Jude leaves Zieja looks at Jitters.

”This place is insane. I like it. How you doing?”

Zieja finished dressing in the armor that had belonged to the other her. She pulled the Velcro 13th tag off the armor, thought about it, then put it back on.

Wonder what the Zieja here was like? Probably a soft hearted do-gooder with a charming attitude. This world doesn’t seem as harsh as ... nah. In any reality I’m sure I’m a hard ass pain to deal with.
Accounts

Discord: Daniel (Lars)

Savage Rifts Game Master
    • The Black Company
    • Machinations

Savage Rifts Player Characters
  • Niki NEMA Peacekeeper / Commando
    Adventures Inc. GM - Venatus Vinco
  • Mercer Mercenary Exiled RCSG
    Mercy Six GM - Pender Lumkiss
  • Boon Psychic & Mechanic
    Phaseworld GM - Ndreare
  • Blackfish Combat Mage / Ogre
    Tomorrow Legion 12th AAT GM - Snake Eyes
  • Player Account 6 Unlocked & Unused.
Cantrell

Post by Cantrell »

Maximilian wrote:Max turns to find Cantrell. "Top Dog! I think I figured it out! The BC is mostly innocent. It was all that fur licker's doing! The Black Company, they were just pawns, see? Permission to throw cucumbers at it until it jumps in a river of its own accord? Also, permission to teach the face shifter how to drive a bot in preparation for tearing down the bad Giest? Don't worry. Skull walkers on this side don't even get Nadine warmed up. If I can only have one or the other, let's go with beating the cat with cucumbers."
Cantrell looks up from the corner of the hotel lobby where the survivors have hung a large map showing the sections of the ruined city that have been searched and marked clear.

"Heel, Max! At least for now. Jude uncovered some intel that seems to prove the BC were set up, that they didn't kill those kids and the 2nd SET. I still want to let the legion geek squad take a look at the files, make sure they haven't been tampered with, but it looks legit. Doesn't mean we have to like them -- that fugly old dwarf still gives me the creeps -- but it looks like we're really all on the same side here."

Jude Maverick wrote:Jude tracked down Cantrell. “Hey, Top Dog,” he said, not wanting this conversation on an open channel. “I’ve got the Geist that came through the time rip in the room next to mine. Door should be locked up tight, and the quickflex and the new Zieja keeping an eye on her. Apparently she’s some big, important, world savior type on their world, and they’re not keen on her getting offed by some vengeful Gloomer, or the BC or 13th. I told them we’d keep it on the DL.”

Jude sighed and ran his fingers through his mussed, dirty blonde hair. “Do you know if Zieja has any...next of kin or someone we should contact?” he asked Cantrell. “We’re down two members now. That’s a severe disadvantage if the BC decides not to come quietly when this is all over. I don’t know about this Jitters, but maybe this new Zieja wants Z’s slot? I kind of offered the Legion’s help on getting them home or something,” he said, a bit sheepishly.
Cantrell considers for a minute, then shrugs.

"If you think you can keep her safe there, it works for me. Keep it a need-to-know basis, and keep the floor locked down. We don't need any more of your ex-girlfriends with guns showing up and taking offense when they find a warlord from another time-stream in your bed."

Cantrell continues stuffing clothes and her other meager belongings into a duffel as they talk.

"I don't know much about Z's background other than that she's from Lone Star. But I've got to go make a report to the Legion, and I'll ask around. As for this new Z and Jitters, I'll trust your instincts. If you think they're solid, we'll put 'em on the team. And I guess add recruiting to your job as communications chief -- did I tell you I put you in charge of comms? Don't get excited, there's no extra money, but I'll see if I can't get you a fancy patch or something when I get to the Castle. I may be gone a day or two, so try to keep anyone from shooting anyone else until I get back, okay?"
Nadya Cantrell
Tribe of One#5119
Quick Stats
Champion of Temporal Stability (Intelligent Construct)
Bennies: 2/3 +2 bonus
Attributes: Agility d12, Smarts d8, Spirit d12, Strength d8 (d12+1 in armor), Vigor d12
Pace: 8 (1d8); Parry: 8 (9 with blade); Toughness: 16 (8) or 30 (18) MDC in armor
Hindrances: Coalition Exile (m) (-1 Persuasion, +1 Intimidate/Taunt if D-bees or magic users know her past), Heroic (M), Loyal (m), Vow (M): Oppose Timey-Wimey Bullshit in All Its Forms; Wanted (M): Pretty much everyone;

Common Knowledge d6, Notice d8+4, Intimidation d8+2, Persuasion d8+2

Edges and Abilities of Note:
  • Advanced Senses (Ignores 4 pts of Range penalties; ignores Illumination penalties; has thermal, infrared, radiation, motion, radar, sonar, 360-degree awareness, etc.)
  • Automated Repair Unit (Vigor roll once a day to heal a Wound; +4 vs. Bleeding Out)
  • Brave (+2 vs Fear, -2 on Fear Table)
  • Construct (+2 vs Shaken; ignore 1 pt of Wound penalties; doesn't breathe; immune to Disease and Poison; no "Golden Hour," heals with lower Occult/Spellcasting)
  • Danger Sense (Notice +2 to sense ambushes)
  • Dodge (-2 to be hit at range)
  • Elan (+2 on rerolls)
  • Iron Jaw (+2 to Soak and vs. Knockout)
  • Imp. Level Headed (Draw three cards for initiative)
  • Malfunctions (suffers Technical Difficulties)

PPE: 10/15
Current Effects: GBT (Athletics) +1d and free reroll, BT (Stealth) +1d; Doubled Pace and ignore Running penalty
Wounds:
Fatigue:
sammy

Post by sammy »

Sammy's ears perk up when he hears someone talking about returning to the castle. Sammy had wandered in the bowels of the hotel going where cats should not go in search of a perfect little cat nap spot. Turns out there was such a place right behind the heating element in Cantrells room nestled behind the wall. Sammy stretches and yawns arching his back and walks through the wall.
Sammy grins a slight cheschire lopside grin at Cantrell and Jude, " Meow, heading back to the Legion, mind if I hitch a ride. I have not been their since I drove a bulldozer into extra dimentional creature thusly stranding myself on Amarok IV... I suspect we may have need for allies if what I hear about Geists forces are true." Sammy yawns a bit sleepy still, " Weirdiest thing, a little girl came and found me, could have been a dead ringer for a kid you, Cantrell..." Sammy chuckles, " She smelt just like you too, well perhaps slightly different, more innocent I reckon. I wonder where she ran off too, she promised to scratch my tummy.""
Sammy looks arround the room side eyeing Jude, " Jude, sorry about before. I did not know life out here had been so particularly hard on you. For what happened to Z, you guys were all there. She changed when that sword morphed into her arm. She came at me, those shots were pure defense. I regret few things in life, but that will haunt me forever. I am glad you are here, I wanted to convey my sincerest appologies."
Perhaps lessening the spirit in which the cat meant the appology a shiny fleck on the ground catches his attention and he starts to bat at it.
Sammy
Parry:5, Toughness: 14(7), +2 shooting with armor on
ISP: 30/30
Active Powers: None:
Combat Edges:
  • Level Headed
Other Edges of note:
  • Elan
Skills:
  • Notice d6
  • stealth d8
[/list]
Weapon in Hand: Sunshine TW revolver
Bennies
Bennies: 4/3
  • +1 optional dream state
    +1 High post rate
    +1 F and G
    -1 Skill trick
    -1 hell pillars
    -1 Fetetic hand to hand combat
Cantrell

Post by Cantrell »

Sammy wrote:Sammy's ears perk up when he hears someone talking about returning to the castle. Sammy had wandered in the bowels of the hotel going where cats should not go in search of a perfect little cat nap spot. Turns out there was such a place right behind the heating element in Cantrells room nestled behind the wall. Sammy stretches and yawns arching his back and walks through the wall.
"Prosek's iron balls! Is everyone a perv? Even the cat is trying to spy on me while I change?" Cantrell says, more amused than annoyed. "You're lucky I'm not as quick on the trigger as you, Sammy, or you'd be a puddle of catnip. But no need to apologize. We all saw that blade, and if the old Giest is any indication, what Z had become wasn't going to be good for any of us."

She shrugs. "As for catching a ride to the castle, it's fine by me. I was planning to signal the Legion first thing in the morning. I expect they'll send a Shifter to pick us up without delay."
Nadya Cantrell
Tribe of One#5119
Quick Stats
Attributes: Agility d12, Smarts d8, Spirit d12, Strength d8 (d12+1 in armor), Vigor d12
Pace: 8 (1d8); Parry: 8 (9 with blade); Toughness: 16 (8) or 30 (18) MDC in armor
Hindrances: Coalition Exile (m) (-1 Persuasion, +1 Intimidate/Taunt if D-bees or magic users know her past), Heroic (M), Loyal (m), Vow (M): Oppose Timey-Wimey Bullshit in All Its Forms; Wanted (M): Pretty much everyone;

• Advanced Senses (Ignores 4 pts of Range penalties; ignores Illumination penalties; has thermal, infrared, radiation, motion, radar, sonar, 360-degree awareness, etc.)
  • Automated Repair Unit (Vigor roll once a day to heal a Wound; +4 vs. Bleeding Out)
  • Construct (+2 vs Shaken; ignore 1 pt of Wound penalties; doesn't breathe; immune to Disease and Poison; no "Golden Hour," heals with lower Occult/Spellcasting)
  • Elan (+2 on rerolls)

Current Effects: GBT (Athletics) +1d and free reroll, BT (Stealth) +1d; Doubled Pace and ignore Running penalty
Wounds:
Fatigue:
Maximilian
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Maximilian »

Max flashes a glare at Jitters. "I can believe that wimp in a titan you people ran with would marry a cat, but I'm no punk puppy. There's only one woman for me, and she's all canine. But if you want jokes, just look at the cat prancing around with the hide full of fleas."

Acknowledging Cantrell's orders, Max sniffs a bit at Gargamel, then shrugs. "Good enough. Shoot. If the Legion figures out the data's fake and you people did eradicate all but the least valuable member of the 2nd SET, at least I know where I'll find you. Let's go, Shifty. Hey, you know where I can get some cucumbers in this town? I have a special gift in mind for someone." He arranges some time, after most of the rescue missions are complete and things have calmed down a bit, to instruct Gargamel on the finer points of robot armor piloting and maneuvering.
Maximilian
Maximilian character sheet
Alex - Allied Extra character sheet
Bennies: 5 (+1 omission from debrief, +1 roommate interlude, -1 EE search for wand, +1 no armor, -1 soak, -1 EE resist fear, -1 EE shooting, +1 showering, +1 RP lunch area, +1 intercepted radio, -1 reroll Piloting, +1 Mikey Danger)
Wounds / Fatigue: 0 / 0
Parry: 7
Toughness: 22 (9) (Enchanted Berserker Plate Armor, Tough Breed)
Pace: 6/8 in armor
Edges: Robot Armor Jock, Ace, Combat Ace, Ambidextrous, Quick, Level Headed, Improved Level Headed, Charismatic, I Know A Guy, Elan, Battle Hardened
Weapon in hand: none
Weapon in holster: Vibroswords (2)
Wilk's 227 Pulse Laser
  • Range: 18/36/72
    Damage 2d6+1, AP 2
    ROF 2, Payload 24, Semi auto, 3RB
2 spare e-clips
Standard out-of-robot gear from NG-S2: flashlight, compass, radio, first aid kit, fire starter, wooden cross, 1 flare, 30 feet rope
Adventure Cards
  • Epiphany: Something you never understood before suddenly "clicks." You gain a d6 in any skill you previously did not have for the remainder of this game session.
    Boom! Head Shot: You may ignore any Called Shot penalties on your next ranged attack.
    Rally: Play to cause all allies in sight/hearing to immediately lose their Shaken status.
Titan TR-001 Combat Robot
Size: 8
Crew: 1+2
Toughness: 44 (22)
Pace: 10
Weapons:
  • Medium Rail Gun
    • Range: 100/200/400
      Damage: 3d10+4, AP 14
      ROF 3, shots 60
    Medium Missile Launchers (2)
    • Range: 200/400/800
      Damage: 8d6, AP 15, MBT
      ROF 1, shots 4
    Mini Missile Launchers (2)
    • Range: 100/200/400
      Damage: 5d6, AP 6, SBT
      ROF 1, shots 12
    Medium Laser
    • Range: 150/300/600
      Damage: 3d10, AP 10
      ROF 1
    Dino Bladder Water Cannon
    • Range: cone
      Damage: 3d10
      5 bursts
    Good Night
    • Melee damage: Str + 2d10 MD Plasma
      Plasma Ejector damage:
      • 2d6 plasma & heat (vigor -2 or suffer level of fatigue
      • 3d6 using 2 shots
      • 6d6 using 4 shots
      Payload: 10 shots unless hooked to permanent power supply
      ROF: 3
Edit Signature
EP Ledger
Jude Maverick
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Jude Maverick »

Notice 13 2 Raises
Notice [dice]0[/dice]
Ace [dice]4[/dice]
Wild [dice]1[/dice]
Common Knowledge 6 Success
Smarts [dice]2[/dice]
Wild [dice]3[/dice]

“Well, I’m not sure where else we would put neo-Geist,” Jude admitted. “Not like we have an overabundance of safe houses left in this city. But neo-Z and Jitters are with her now, and I did say I’m next door,” he said, a little miffed at Cantrell’s presumption that he was already sleeping with the beautiful other dimensional traveller.

Jude watched Cantrell packing. “Communications chief? Nice,”Jude said. “More work, same pay. Have to love lateral promotions.” He paused. “Wait, you’re...putting me in charge?” Jude said with shock. Of course, with Bane gone, that did leave the team XO position open.

Then Sammy the cat sauntered into the room. Jude looked down at the thing, jumping slightly. Sneaky little bugger!

“Yeah, I saw Z went...crazy or something there. I guess I can’t blame you, Cat,” Jude admitted. “I just...maybe I just need a vacation,” he said with a smile. “Somewhere warm, with umbrella drinks and Nadya in a teeny bikini.” He flashed Cantrell that boyish grin of his.

Conditions
*1 Annihilation Wound
Character Tracker
Parry: 6; Toughness: 17 (8 natural, +1 duster, 4 armor, 4 personal force field [nonmagical attacks only, ignores AP)
You Know What to Do: During the first round of combat you gain and extra card draw and +2 to your trait rolls, +2 damage, +2 pace (stacks with a joker).
Hard to Kill: When making rolls for Incapacitation or death, ignore Wound modifiers
I Know a Guy
Adventure Cards
  • We Have the Talent: You gain the benefits of an immediate Advance of your choice. You must meet any prerequisites. This benefit (new skill, increased trait, new Edge, etc.) lasts for the remainder of the session; your next actual Advance must be spent on this same benefit.
  • Enemy: Play at the beginning of the game session. A villain of the GM’s choice becomes your character’s sworn enemy and you may not soak wounds caused directly by him. Starting now, you draw an extra Adventure Card each game session until the enemy is “retired.”
  • Epiphany: Something you never understood before suddenly “clicks.” You gain a d6 in any skill you previously did not have for the remainder of this game session.
  • Speedy Gonzales: Expend this card to gain +2 to your Pace for the rest of the scene.
  • In the Zone: Gain +1 to Shooting, Fighting, Throwing rolls until the end of the scene.
Cantrell

Post by Cantrell »

Jude Maverick wrote:“Communications chief? Nice,”Jude said. “More work, same pay. Have to love lateral promotions.” He paused. “Wait, you’re...putting me in charge?” Jude said with shock. Of course, with Bane gone, that did leave the team XO position open.

Then Sammy the cat sauntered into the room. Jude looked down at the thing, jumping slightly. Sneaky little bugger!

“Yeah, I saw Z went...crazy or something there. I guess I can’t blame you, Cat,” Jude admitted. “I just...maybe I just need a vacation,” he said with a smile. “Somewhere warm, with umbrella drinks and Nadya in a teeny bikini.” He flashed Cantrell that boyish grin of his.
Pointedly ignoring the "bikini" comment, Cantrell stuffs the last of her belongings in the knapsack and cinches it shut.

"Don't get excited, you're pretty much the only option left. Bane's gone, and I don't have a handle yet on Max after his not-so-short sojourn in that other time, uh, thread. He's a little more bloodthirsty, and I'm afraid he'd bite someone he shouldn't. Libertas is a wreck -- make sure he eats, okay? -- and Markus and Firehawk have been basically AWOL, as far as I know. Our Z is dead, and the new one is too much of a question mark to leave in charge. That leaves you. Congratulations."

She slings her pack over her shoulder and motions to Sammy to follow.

"Look, even if it looks like the Black Company is more or less innocent, it's still a very -- very -- delicate situation here, and it's only going to get more confusing as we start bringing in allies to assault whichever version of whoever the bad guy is this time. So keep it in your pants, or at least stick to one woman, okay? I'll be back before you know it."

"Shit, the way things have been going, I may be back before I left."
Nadya Cantrell
Tribe of One#5119
Quick Stats

• Elan (+2 on rerolls)

Wounds:
Fatigue:
sammy

Post by sammy »

After bounding out and about, and poking his head where it doesn't belong Sammy takes a moment to find a tin and warm fire. He pours a large packet of hot coco into it.
Meow, nothing make me feel like a warm cup of coca like saving the day. He looks at his paws, still singed from the Annihilation spell.
To no one in particular he mutters," Meow, that was some fury. I wonder where Geist found something like that?" A little girl comes over seemingly a dead ringer to Cantrell if he had the sense to put it together. He hands her a cup with tasty coca and gives her a lopsided grin, " Its not too mean I hope." A large burly Grackle comes over nursing a shoulder wound, "Hey ya Sammy." He growls
Sammy gives his old friend a toothy grin, " Moonlight you big ol bear come grab a cup of coca it will make you feel better." Sammy points to the little girl smiling, " See, just like that, take one sip and bam you are smiling like the first time."
The Grackle takes a cup and sips it slowly... He cracks a smile. " You guys did a number on those radio stations. Seems like Geist wasn't all she was cracked up to be." Sammy and Moonlight
Sammy nods and sees another down trodden Gloomer, Ms. Greedbottom the lady whom runs the orphanage come by with a few children in tow. Sammy smiles and hands them each a cup of hot coca.
" Take a cup, sit a while. It will make you feel better..." I need more cups.
Interlude roll- Will HE Find More Cups???
[dice]0[/dice]--Love

Timely as ever Ailbhe the warrior woman comes tromping over with a big dopey grin and a cart full of cups.
Ailbhe
Ailbhe.jpeg
Ailbhe.jpeg (50.82 KiB) Viewed 22864 times
Sammy smiles and purrs, " Perfect Matador. You read my mind."
She pets him and rubs her chin where he slapped sense into her. With an uncharacteristically tone of friendliness she to smiles saying, " You are my hero, and theirs. Least I could to make sure you come through for all of them."

Sammy smirks and stirs the hot coca pouring another cup for a thirsty soul. " Well it wasn't anything anyone else would have done... Say have you seen Humble? I think the big guy is under the impression you didn't survive." Ailbhe shakes her head no and sits next to Sammy helping him serve the gloomers. By the time they were done, maybe a couple thousand Gloomers weren't so gloomy.

Sammy looks at Ailbhe and she looks at him after the last cup is served. Sammy lays down in her lap and looks up at her purring," Avenger, you saved my life too you know. After Thrudhe shunted as much of that nasty spell into his cigar bag, I could feel my own life force slipping away. It was terrible the feeling that death had crept right next to you. But then you came back for me and grabbed me by the scruff of the neck...Saved my life"
Ailbhe rubs his back and tickles him behind the ears, " One turn and all that." Sammy looks up at Ailbhe and playfully bats at her nose.
She laughs and sets him down.

" I got to report in to Diamond Clad, you are not too bad Sammy, don't get killed."

Sammy watches her walk away smiling from ear to ear. Right back at you Ailbhe.
OOC Comments
+1 xp this quad, +1 benny next quad.
Sammy
Combat Edges:
  • Level Headed
Other Edges of note:
  • Elan
Skills:
  • Notice d6
  • stealth d8
[/list]
Bennies
    +1 High post rate
    +1 F and G
    -1 Skill trick
    -1 hell pillars
Jitters

Post by Jitters »

Zieja wrote:Standing up, Jude cupped Zieja’s face and gave her a kiss on the forehead. ”Get some rest.”

”Yes Sir!” Flush, Z was startled into silence. Her General Maverick never had much time for her. The attention made her feel ... odd.

He thinks his sister is dead? Captain Nikki Maverick Dead? That’s crazy, she is running the New Lonestar Legion Missions. Do I tell him?

After Jude leaves Zieja looks at Jitters.

”This place is insane. I like it. How you doing?”

Zieja finished dressing in the armor that had belonged to the other her. She pulled the Velcro 13th tag off the armor, thought about it, then put it back on.

Wonder what the Zieja here was like? Probably a soft hearted do-gooder with a charming attitude. This world doesn’t seem as harsh as ... nah. In any reality I’m sure I’m a hard ass pain to deal with.
"Yeah, it is insane. I'm still trying to figure out which timeline I originated from, you know. Sometimes I wonder if I will ever see my home. Did I ever tell you I grew up in Gloom, or rather one timeline? After the destruction of town, there's no real telling where and when I am. I accidentally caused a time rip around myself when I ran too fast and wound up in this timeline, I'd have to say about six months ago?"
Jitters
Jitters
Pace: 16; Parry: 11; Toughness: 22 (11); Strain: 1(?)

Weapon in Hand: Chain Longsword (Str+2d8 MD, AP 2, 15 lbs., aka Paul Bunyan), Vibro-Sword (Str+d10 MD, AP 4, 9 lb, aka Vibe), Vibro-Sword (Str+d10 MD, AP 4, 9 lb, aka Rator)
Wilk's 237 Laser Pistol (15/30/60, 2d6+1 dmg, RoF 1, AP 2, 16 shots, 3 lbs, Semi-Auto)
JA-11 Energy Rifle (30/60/120, 3d6, RoF 1, AP 2, Shots 60, 7 lbs, Special)
  • As an action, switch to Ion Beam (12/24/48, 1-3d6+1, RoF 1, 0 AP, 10 Shots), or have laser do Mega-Damage (uses 10x the ammo and applies snap fire penalty). Integrated scope offsets up to either -2 points of penalties due to range or lighting (or the lack there of).
Armor Worn: C&S Crusader Heavy Combat Armor (+11 Armor, + 2 Toughness, +1 Pace, d10 Str min, 24 lbs), Tough Clothes (+1 Toughness), Bandito Arms Branaghan Overcoat (+1 Toughness)
ISP: 20/30
Bennies: 3 Red 5 Regular

Encumberance: 56 lbs/84 lbs

Alts: Pvt. Logan Wright, CS Fightin' Joes
Temp Stats
none
Adventure Card
Contact
Your hero sees an old friend or acquaintance who might help him in his current quest somehow. Of course, he may also ask for a favor in return.
Enemy
Play at the beginning of the game session. A villain of the GM's choice becomes your character's sworn enemy and you may not soak wounds caused directly by him. Starting Now, you draw an extra Adventure Card each game session until the enemy is "retired".
Better You Than Me
Play when your hero has been hit by an attack and there is an adjacent character. The other character suffers the attack instead. This may be played on friend or foe.
Humble
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Humble »

Heading over to talk to the new boss Humble needs to know what the plan is. Looking down at the android he asks. "Fight 13 or rest?" Looking over at the 13th members who where in the battle Humble thinks it would not be good to have to fight them. Some of them where helping the civilians. He was no commander, but he felt he should at least say something. "13 help a lot." Maybe they would not need to stop them.

Unless told to do otherwise, Humble then finds the gnome to follow around and see if he can learn or help with anything until he gets direction to do something else.

Parry: 9 (1 from swords)
Toughness: 16 (4)

Humble
Bennies and Resources

Icosa
Gold Patron
Gold Patron

Post by Icosa »

Alecto considered, then said, "Gargamel. This is Cade Williams. He's expressed an interest in working with us, and possibly joining us. I'm assigning you to liason with him, ensure he coordinates with the rest of the Company, and evaluate him as a potential recruit. Cade, this is Gargamel. He'll be your first point of contact with the Black Company command structure."

She looked at Humble and said, "At present the 13th SET are to be treated as allies. No aggressive actions to be taken unless they instigate. Minimum necessary force. I will find their commander and get an update on the pending issues our forces may have once this situation is resolved."

For a moment Alecto regarded the Black Company members, then she said, "You've all performed exceptionally well. The buildings of Gloom can be rebuilt. The people of Gloom have, against all probability, largely been preserved. They are irreplaceable. In one stroke we have built ties to a strong community, turned enemies to allies, and exposed attempts to discredit us as lies...and we have done all of these things while preserving diversity of life and intelligence rather than destroying it."

"The Black Company is everything I hoped it would be, thanks to your efforts. Please continue."

Then she saluted the soldiers of the Company, and turned to seek out the 13th SET, so she could find out who was currently in command and have a long-overdue discussion about the future.
OOC Comments
Bennies: 4/4 Red Bennies: 1
Toughness: 21 (9 armor), Parry 9
Notice: 1d8 (+2 visual)

Character Name: Alecto
Race: Android
Iconic Framework: MARS Techno Warrior
Attributes: Agility d10, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d10 (d12+2), Vigor d8
Charisma: +2; Pace: 6 (8); Parry: 6 (9); Toughness: 11 (+2 in armor, and +7 armor)

Race Package:
Adaptable (2)
Construct (8)

Outsider (-1) (Applies when true robotic nature is revealed)
Distinctive (Concealable; a Wound reveals) (-1)
Restricted Path (No ISP/PPE) (-2)
Wanted (Major) (-2) (CS, Federation would destroy immediately; also mysterious creating faction hasn't forgotten her)
Dependency (Power) (-2)

Skills: 15 (5 fight/shoot/throw)
Shooting 1d10
Fighting 1d8 (1d12+2)
Investigation 1d6
Persuasion 1d6
Stealth 1d8
Streetwise 1d8
Notice 1d8

Hindrances
Clueless (Major - Is rebuilding knowledge of the world after having suffered near-total memory loss)
Stubborn (Minor - Has great confidence in ability to calculate outcomes; tends to reject counterarguments)
Cautious (Minor - Always wants to plan for every contingency; cover every angle)

Edges
Adaptable: Attractive
Upgradable
Brawny (+1 Toughness, 8x Str carrying)
Brave (+2 vs fear)
Ambidextrous (ignore offhand penalty)
Rich (5000creds at start, 2 rolls on gear tables)
Filthy Rich (20,000 at start, 3 more rolls)
Quick Draw (draw weapon as free action, +2 to Agility to fast-draw)
Two-Fisted (ignore multi-action penalty for using off hand)
Level-headed (draw two initiative cards and use best)
Sweep (Make single Fighting attack and apply to all adjacent targets at -2)
Rock and Roll (Ignore recoil penalties on full-auto shots)
Strong Willed (+2 to Taunt and Intimidate; +2 on Tests of Wills)
Elan (+2 on rolls resulting from using a Benny)
Improved Sweep (Fighting attacks made with Sweep suffer no penalty)

Upgrades (Cybernetics): (Max Strain: 12)
Core Electronics (1)
* Interface jack: +4 Repair or Common knowledge for linked equipment, 20 mile radio
Optics Package (1)
* +2 sight Notice, IR/Nightsight, 50x distance/20x macro, +2 vs blinding, record images
Reinforced Frame 2 (2)
* +4 Toughness
Enhanced Vigor 1 (1)
* +1d Vigor
Cyber-Wired Reflexes 1 (1)
* +1d Agility
Wired Chip Port (1)
* 4d skill chip (Fighting)
Targeting Eye (1)
* +2 Shooting on calibrated weapons
Nano-Repair System (2)
* Heal 1 Wound/day, +4 vs Bleeding Out
Built in Weaponry (1)
* 1 Vibroblade (purchased: 13,500)

Gear
Wilk's 237 Laser Pistol (2d6+1, AP4, RoF 1, 16eclip, 15/30/60, semiauto)
JA-11 Laser Rifle (3d6 laser or 3d6+1 ion, AP2, RoF 1, 60eclip, 30/60/120, can do MD for 10x shot power +snapfire, reduces range penalties by 2)
Vibro-Sword (Str+1d10 MD)
NG-E4 Plasma Ejector (3d10 MD, no AP, RoF 1, 12eclip, 24/48/96, snapfire, affects least-armored location, can ignite)
NE-85 Personal Rail Gun
Range: 70/140/280
Damage: 2d10+4
RoF: 3
AP: 4
Shots: 20
Weight: 60 lbs
Cost: 75,000
Notes: Mega Damage, no Snapfire penalty. Shots listed are number of full bursts.
SFD Huntsman Armor (+3 armor mod)

The Fury - Signature Item
Exoskeleton Body Armor
+2 toughness, +9 armor
Pace +2
Str 1d12+2
Full environment
Loudspeaker, 10 mile radio, laser rangefinder, nightvision
Min str d8
96 hours operation on full charge

NG-S2 Survival Pack
2 person tent, +20% water supplies
Sleeping bag
Flashlight w/knife; solar
Inertial compass (+2 to Survival to navigate)
Short range (5 mile) radio
First aid kit (+1 to healing; 3 uses)
Hunting/Fishing kit (+1 to Survival to forage)
Three ‘saw wires’
Fire starter
Survival Knife, hatchet, wooden cross
4 signal flares
Climbing kit w/30 rope
Soap and washcloth
Canteen
2 weeks rations
Cantrell

Post by Cantrell »

Remembering something, Cantrell catches Maverick in the hall before he's gone.

"I almost forgot. In addition to comm chief, you've been drafted as quartermaster, too," she says, tossing him a small leather satchel. Inside are six code-locked credsticks, each containing a balance of 60,000 Cr.

"That's back pay since the last time we actually spent a night at the Castle, plus hazard pay for Silver Bluff and here in Gloom. Hand them out to the crew when you have the chance. And before you think about it, they're code-locked to each member of the SET. Even so, maybe wait to give Goggles his until you've passed all the rest out. No need to give him ideas."

She smiles, only half sarcastically.

"Have fun being in charge, Jude. Command is a real bitch."

With her chores taken care of and her bag packed, Cantrell has one more task to complete before signaling a Legion shifter to come pick up her and Sammy.

She finds the Black Company commander, Alecto, in the lobby, finishing up a conversation with the shapeshifting warrior, Gargamel, and the regenerating troll that kept eating grenades during the earlier clash with the CS.

A little bit on the extreme side of weird, but the 13th ain't so vanilla these days, either, she thinks.

She waits until the android is done issuing orders before approaching, going with a curt, military nod of acknowledgment rather than a handshake or salute.

"Your men have been doing plenty of good out in the city, earning quite a reputation," she says, then pats one of the pouches at her belt. "I expect that good work, along with some video evidence that recently came into my possession, may be enough to clear your names. I'm heading to the Legion to report in, and once this intel is vetted, I'll make sure everyone who will listen knows you were framed for the deaths of the 2nd SET and other atrocities. I know we've been on opposite sides of the battlefield, but we've shed more blood together since then, and I feel a responsibility to get the truth out."

"I'll be gone for a couple of days at most, so just ... keep everyone on their best behavior until then. I caught a whiff of the rotgut that dwarf is brewing, and a celebration that involves that stuff could lead to all sorts of bad decisions that would get all of our faces on wanted posters."
Nadya Cantrell
Tribe of One#5119
Quick Stats

• Elan (+2 on rerolls)

Wounds:
Fatigue:
Icosa
Gold Patron
Gold Patron

Post by Icosa »

Alecto nodded at Cantrell.

"In that case, it is fortunate I found you before you left. I am sending you additional data. It is a collection of footage related to this matter, beginning with our original assignment to locate and recover the 2nd SET. If you are at liberty to share your information, it would be appreciated as well."

"Regardless, I am pleased that you retained an open mind about the Black Company, and permitted us the opportunity to demonstrate the truth before resorting to open hostility. Thank you."

"Who are you leaving in command while you're away? I'll need to coordinate with them. There is still much to do to secure Gloom and begin preparations for an assault on Giest's stronghold."
OOC Comments

Charisma: +2; Pace: 6 (8); Parry: 6 (9); Toughness: 11 (+2 in armor, and +7 armor)

Race Package:
Adaptable (2)
Construct (8)

Wanted (Major) (-2) (CS, Federation would destroy immediately; also mysterious creating faction hasn't forgotten her)
Dependency (Power) (-2)

Shooting 1d10
Fighting 1d8 (1d12+2)
Investigation 1d6
Persuasion 1d6
Stealth 1d8
Streetwise 1d8
Notice 1d8

Hindrances
Clueless (Major - Is rebuilding knowledge of the world after having suffered near-total memory loss)
Stubborn (Minor - Has great confidence in ability to calculate outcomes; tends to reject counterarguments)
Cautious (Minor - Always wants to plan for every contingency; cover every angle)

Edges
Upgradable
Brave (+2 vs fear)

Core Electronics (1)
* Interface jack: +4 Repair or Common knowledge for linked equipment, 20 mile radio
Optics Package (1)
* +2 sight Notice, IR/Nightsight, 50x distance/20x macro, +2 vs blinding, record images
Reinforced Frame 2 (2)
* +4 Toughness
Enhanced Vigor 1 (1)
* +1d Vigor
* +1d Agility
Wired Chip Port (1)
Targeting Eye (1)
Nano-Repair System (2)
Built in Weaponry (1)

Gear
JA-11 Laser Rifle (3d6 laser or 3d6+1 ion, AP2, RoF 1, 60eclip, 30/60/120, can do MD for 10x shot power +snapfire, reduces range penalties by 2)
NG-E4 Plasma Ejector (3d10 MD, no AP, RoF 1, 12eclip, 24/48/96, snapfire, affects least-armored location, can ignite)
NE-85 Personal Rail Gun
Notes: Mega Damage, no Snapfire penalty. Shots listed are number of full bursts.

Exoskeleton Body Armor
+2 toughness, +9 armor
Pace +2
Str 1d12+2
Full environment
Min str d8

NG-S2 Survival Pack
Sleeping bag
Three ‘saw wires’
Fire starter
4 signal flares
Climbing kit w/30 rope
Soap and washcloth
Canteen
2 weeks rations
Jude Maverick
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Jude Maverick »

Notice 3 Fail
Notice [dice]0[/dice]
Wild [dice]1[/dice]
Common Knowledge 7 Success
Smarts [dice]2[/dice]
Wild [dice]3[/dice]

"Don't get excited. You're pretty much the only option left. Bane's gone, and I don't have a handle yet on Max after his not-so-short sojourn in that other time, uh, thread. He's a little more bloodthirsty, and I'm afraid he'd bite someone he shouldn't. Libertas is a wreck -- make sure he eats, okay? -- and Markus and Firehawk have been basically AWOL, as far as I know. Our Z is dead, and the new one is too much of a question mark to leave in charge. That leaves you. Congratulations."

Jude smiled. “Don’t you know how to make a guy feel appreciated,” he quipped. “I’ll keep an eye on things,” he promised her. “Just get back safe.”

"I almost forgot. In addition to comm chief, you've been drafted as quartermaster, too," Cantrell said, tossing Jude a small leather satchel. Inside were six code-locked credsticks, each containing a balance of 60,000 Cr.

"That's back pay since the last time we actually spent a night at the Castle, plus hazard pay for Silver Bluff and here in Gloom. Hand them out to the crew when you have the chance. And before you think about it, they're code-locked to each member of the SET. Even so, maybe wait to give Goggles his until you've passed all the rest out. No need to give him ideas."

She smiles, only half sarcastically.

"Have fun being in charge, Jude. Command is a real bitch."

Jude smiled. “It’s a good thing I have a way with bitches,” he said, giving Cantrell a wink. “Seriously, though. Thanks for the trust. It’s...appreciated.”

As Cantrell left, Jude went around, hunting down the rest of the 13th and giving them their back pay. As suggested, he saved Libertas for last. Before he hunted down the techno-wizard, Jude scrounged up stew someone was cooking in the kitchen. That was going to be a consideration. They were going to need to determine how much food was left in the city. He should have thought to have Cantrell bring back supplies when she returned.

“Hey, Goggles,” Jude said. “Got a present for you. Pay finally came through. Haven’t seen you at meals, either, so I brought you a little something. What you working on?”

Later, Jude had found a spare room in which to set up a sort of command center. He had managed to find a map of the region and pin it up on the wall beside another map of the city. As search and rescue reports came in, he’d started marking the areas that had been cleared. Jude sipped at a cup of coffee as he studied the map, and looked over when the door opened to reveal the beautiful Alecto standing there.

“Good morning, beautiful,” he greeted. “Did you sleep well? Do you even sleep? Is it even morning yet?” Stop babbling! “Do you want some coffee?” He nodded to the thermos on the corner of the table next to a notebook where he’d been scribbling down thoughts, ideas, and needs. His gaze ran over her body. “Man, I am so glad we don’t have to try and kill each other now,” he said with that handsome, boyish grin of his.

Conditions
*1 Annihilation Wound
Character Tracker
I Know a Guy
Adventure Cards
Icosa
Gold Patron
Gold Patron

Post by Icosa »

Alecto waited just a moment to make sure he was done, then entered the room and closed the door behind her. His questions indicated he had some awareness of her true nature, implying the Tomorrow Legion most likely did as well. Unfortunate, but it wasn't the sort of thing she could realistically expect to keep secret for long. Odd that, knowing that, he'd persist in attempts to flirt. Then again, human beings were creatures of habit, especially when nervous.

"Good morning," she replied pleasantly. "The Black Company never had plans to try to kill any of you. I was planning to surrender to your custody and present you with evidence exonerating us. Murdering one SET to escape lies of us murdering another would have been counterproductive."

Alecto shook her head, declining the offer of coffee. She knew from experience that it was a real mess to clean out if it dried up in her reservoir.

"Before we go much further, I need to know to what extent the 13th SET is prepared to commit to removing Giest from her position in Gloom. Are you here until the job is done, or are your plans to withdraw once your mission is complete?"
OOC Comments

Race Package:
Adaptable (2)
Construct (8)

Dependency (Power) (-2)

Shooting 1d10
Fighting 1d8 (1d12+2)
Investigation 1d6
Persuasion 1d6
Stealth 1d8
Streetwise 1d8
Notice 1d8

Hindrances

Edges
Upgradable
Brave (+2 vs fear)

Core Electronics (1)
Optics Package (1)
Reinforced Frame 2 (2)
* +4 Toughness
Enhanced Vigor 1 (1)
* +1d Vigor
* +1d Agility
Wired Chip Port (1)
Targeting Eye (1)
Nano-Repair System (2)
Built in Weaponry (1)

Gear
NE-85 Personal Rail Gun

Exoskeleton Body Armor
+2 toughness, +9 armor
Pace +2
Str 1d12+2
Full environment
Min str d8

NG-S2 Survival Pack
Sleeping bag
Three ‘saw wires’
Fire starter
4 signal flares
Climbing kit w/30 rope
Soap and washcloth
Canteen
2 weeks rations
Libertas Magicum
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Libertas Magicum »

Libertas, eyes bloodshot behind his goggles, takes the food with some gratitude and the credstick with visibly more. "Thanks, Jude. I'm trying to find a way to undo some of this. I think it might--just might--be possible to actually bring back some of the victims. That damned Annihilator spell prevent the easiest route, but there's always a work-around; just have to find it." He then goes into a fairly long spiel involving necrotic energies and alternate dimensions and so forth; Jude's broad experience serves to give him a better comprehension of the esoterica Lib is coming up with than most would have, but it's pretty clear that this endeavor, if possible at all, is going to be the provenance of experts.
OOC Comments
Hey, Jude does have Gifted, so he can follow along the way a freshman physics student can grasp the basics of a doctoral thesis--just enough to realize that Lib's in the deep waters, maybe also enough to realize these particular waters are potentially dangerous in their own right.
Libertas Magicorum
OOC Comments
Presci Techno-Wizard (Appears Human)
Active effects: none
Parry: 6; Pace: 8/d6; Toughness: 13 (6) [Triax Mechanic]
Charisma: 0 (-1 if Kleptomania known; +2 if Comm Band is active)
Edges: Danger Sense, Quick, Level-Headed, Dodge, Imp. Rapid Recharge, Arcane Marksman, Linguist
Additional Edges: Brawny (Helskor); Thief (Cloak); Assassin (Cloak)
Hindrances: Bad Eyes (Glasses), Hard of Hearing, Overconfident, Minor Greedy, Minor Habit: Klepto, Stubborn, Vulnerability: Silver, Enemy: Major (Zee Hail)
Gizmos: Healing, Boost/Lower Trait, Fly, Summon Ally, Pummel, Quickness
Gear Powers: Invisibility, Fear, Puppet, Greater Healing, Greater Armor (lasers/electric only); Intangibility
Arcane Machinist Remaining: 6/6
  • Active Arc. Mach. Devices (Remaining PPE):
PPE: 30/30 + 10 (Staff)
Bennies: 2/2

• Q2/19 Adventure Cards:
    Seize the Day - The character acts as if he had drawn a Joker this combat round.
    Lucky Break - Play this card to completely negate the damage from one attack.
    Mechanical Malfunction - A device malfunctions in some way: guns jam, bow strings break, etc. The device can be fixed by a Repair roll at -4 and 10 minutes work.
    Epiphany - Something you never understood before suddenly “clicks.” You gain a d6 in any skill you previously did not have for the remainder of this game session.
Daniel
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Daniel »

Feel free to carry on posting here.

New GM Post located here: http://savagerifts.com/sr/viewtopic.php ... 320#p26320
Hans Greuber
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Hans Greuber »

Libertas Magicum wrote:Libertas, eyes bloodshot behind his goggles, takes the food with some gratitude and the credstick with visibly more. "Thanks, Jude. I'm trying to find a way to undo some of this. I think it might--just might--be possible to actually bring back some of the victims. That damned Annihilator spell prevent the easiest route, but there's always a work-around; just have to find it." He then goes into a fairly long spiel involving necrotic energies and alternate dimensions and so forth; Jude's broad experience serves to give him a better comprehension of the esoterica Lib is coming up with than most would have, but it's pretty clear that this endeavor, if possible at all, is going to be the provenance of experts.
OOC Comments
Hey, Jude does have Gifted, so he can follow along the way a freshman physics student can grasp the basics of a doctoral thesis--just enough to realize that Lib's in the deep waters, maybe also enough to realize these particular waters are potentially dangerous in their own right.
"Libertas, don't downplay the quantum resonance effects and how they will interact with the temporal energies to partially neutralize or at least transversely..."
OOC Comments
I am willing to believe Hans may be the only one able to understand Libertas and discuss this in as deep of waters as Libertas can... giving Jude a headache as they do. Almost nobody else should be able to even understand enough to even give them that headache.
"...and Libertas, you look tired. Don't tell me you Tomorrow Legion guys have never had to push yourself for days and make a Quantum Cellular Regenerator (Succor Gadget) to keep yourself awake for days at full ability? Us mercenaries, we get hired for a job, we get it done... working all day and all night if necessary. We also do good work, because we work smart."
Hans Greuber

PPE: 15 / 30 (11 - 13 Invested into Gargamel, 1 Invested into Humble's Bracelet)
Silver Ring 1: 5 / 10
Silver Ring 2: 5 / 10
Active Powers:
None
Combat Edges/Hindrances:
Hesitant
Arcane Machinist Gadgets Left: 1 /6
Created Gadgets:
Arcane Protection (6 PPE left)
Remote Viewing (6 PPE left)
Teleport (4 PPE left)
Dispel (9 PPE left)

Bennies: 1 (+1 Z) / 3
Base Amount
+1 Zombie Bennie
-1 to Reroll Fear against Vithen Wraiths
-1 to Reroll Arcana to Find Geist among Mirror Selves

Toughness: 16 (8); Parry: 4; Pace: 5 (d4)
Golems:
Gargamel (Invested PPE, Flying Pace 12, Mind Rider)
Huey (Mind Rider), Dewey, Louis
Alvin (Mind Rider), Simon, Theodore
https://savagerifts.com/sr/viewtopic.php?p=76048#p76048

Hans:
  • Fatigue: 0
    Wounds: 0
Golems (*=Mind Link, #=Winged)
  • Gargamel*#
    Huey*
    Dewey
    Louis
    Alvin*
    Simon
    Theodore
Samson Malach
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Samson Malach »

Samson wanders over to Alecto. "Commander, permission to visit Castle Refuge? Looks like the facilities here for mending this burn are a little...not quite up to snuff? Should only be a couple days, maybe. I've always been a fast healer, all the way back to when I was a kid. There was one time, I broke my...never mind. Story for another time. Anyway, I think I can use the time out there to acquire additional assets for the upcoming fight. A little extra muscle never hurt nobody, right? Actually, I guess extra muscle might hurt someone if they're using it for the reason they're brought in, in the first place, but it doesn't hurt the people it's supposed to protect like it would if you didn't have it...never mind. So...permission?" Assuming permission granted, he makes his way to the appropriate mode of transit and departs, marveling at his new shotgun. And I shall call you Betsy. Because, you bet...see? That's terrible. Don't say that joke out loud to anyone.
Samson Malach
Samson Malach character sheet
Bennies: 3 (+2 interlude & dream, +1 post rate, -1 Spirit for Persuasion, -1 EE Persuasion, -1 Spirit for Persuasion, -1 EE Persuasion, +2 assist Vello, -1 EE Scara's Tower, -1 soak Scara's Tower, +1 saving the complications, -1 Spirit for Stealth, -2 Stealth rerolls, +1 murder wraith music, +1 portal / Scara's tower scene, -1 Scara's tower EE notice for loot, +1 for joker, -1 EE Fighting murder wrait, -1 reroll damage, +1 EP spent, -1 EE Mind Control, +1 stairway, -1 EE crossing bridge, +1 Fate's End post, +1 Black Burger, +1 final battle scene, +1 megaversal legion pic, -1 EE smarts, -1 EE shooting, +1 final round)
Wounds / Fatigue: 0 / 0
ISP: 40 / 40
Parry: 6
Toughness: 29 (18) (Iron Mage Glitter Boy armor)
Pace: 6
Pertinent Edges: Improved Rapid Recharge, Quick, Brave, Elan, Telemechanics, Ambidextrous
Weapon in hand: Ringil
Weapon in holster: Iceblast Shotgun
Adventure Cards:
  • Flesh Wound: Play to cause a wounded Extra to rise immediately, un-Shaken and unharmed. The Extra must have been wounded in the current "scene".
    Adrenaline Surge: Your hero gets an additional and immediate turn (including new movement)
    Arcane Inspiration: ***PLAYED***When playing this card, a character with any sort of Arcane Background can either use one of his powers as a free action, or use a power he doesn't have.
Edit Signature
Libertas Magicum
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Libertas Magicum »

Libertas spends a couple hours talking to Hans, delighted to have a peer--but it's obvious to Jude, at least, that the 13th's Techno-Wizard Extraordinaire is going to need more than a wake-up gadget to be up to snuff. At least twice, he loses his train of thought (very rare, for him, normally) and once even gets derailed by a coughing fit that features a little more of that very nasty purple-black smoke coming out of his lungs...

A few hours later, he's still protesting as he's being pushed into the medical facility at Castle Refuge--the resident doctor takes one look at him, and orders sedatives and, if necessary, restraints.
Libertas Magicorum
OOC Comments
Presci Techno-Wizard (Appears Human)
Active effects: none
Parry: 6; Pace: 8/d6; Toughness: 13 (6) [Triax Mechanic]
Charisma: 0 (-1 if Kleptomania known; +2 if Comm Band is active)
Edges: Danger Sense, Quick, Level-Headed, Dodge, Imp. Rapid Recharge, Arcane Marksman, Linguist
Additional Edges: Brawny (Helskor); Thief (Cloak); Assassin (Cloak)
Hindrances: Bad Eyes (Glasses), Hard of Hearing, Overconfident, Minor Greedy, Minor Habit: Klepto, Stubborn, Vulnerability: Silver, Enemy: Major (Zee Hail)
Gizmos: Healing, Boost/Lower Trait, Fly, Summon Ally, Pummel, Quickness
Gear Powers: Invisibility, Fear, Puppet, Greater Healing, Greater Armor (lasers/electric only); Intangibility
Arcane Machinist Remaining: 6/6
  • Active Arc. Mach. Devices (Remaining PPE):
PPE: 30/30 + 10 (Staff)
Bennies: 2/2

• Q2/19 Adventure Cards:
    Seize the Day - The character acts as if he had drawn a Joker this combat round.
    Lucky Break - Play this card to completely negate the damage from one attack.
    Mechanical Malfunction - A device malfunctions in some way: guns jam, bow strings break, etc. The device can be fixed by a Repair roll at -4 and 10 minutes work.
    Epiphany - Something you never understood before suddenly “clicks.” You gain a d6 in any skill you previously did not have for the remainder of this game session.
Jude Maverick
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Jude Maverick »

Notice 4 Success
Notice [dice]0[/dice]
Wild [dice]1[/dice]
Common Knowledge 10 Raise
Smarts [dice]2[/dice]
Wild [dice]3[/dice]
Ace [dice]4[/dice]

Jude shrugged as Alecto asked him what his plans were regarding Geist. “Cantrell is back at Castle Refuge to report in. She may bring back new orders,” he admitted. “I can’t control that. But for now, yes. The 13th is in.” Jude gave Alecto a hard look, something one didn’t see often from the light-hearted man, a haunted look. “This woman killed hundreds of people. She killed a SET, people I knew, including two members of my team, and threatens the life of a woman I care about. So yeah, I kind of want to roast her liver on a fire with some bacon and onions and feed it to your ogre. Maybe with a nice bottle of Chianti.”

Jude took a breath, trying not to let his feelings over Zieja, Crystal, Tesse, and Sarah overwhelm him. He’d lost so much this last week. Truly, was this the worst week of his life?

Jude turned to the maps of the area. “Do you have any idea where Geist might have gone to ground?” he asked. “Before she died, Rene mentioned someplace called Scara’s Tower. And that there was some...ring there that could stop Geist. I’ve run across that name before, Scara. Tesse mentioned she was the one that had...done whatever was done to her. And Ben seems to ink himself whenever she’s mentioned.”

Jude rubbed his forehead a bit. “I’ve picked up a few things here and there, but I’m no tactical genius. I do know logistics, though. I came up in the Bureaucratic Corps. My dad was a mid-level logistics officer. We need an accounting of all the supplies that survived the blast, particularly food, water, and medical. We need to get out word that Gloom needs help. Hopefully Cantrell will return with some support from the Castle, but we need to plan as if she isn’t.”

Jude took a sip of coffee and winced slightly as his wound pulled throbbed. He popped a couple painkillers and looked at Alecto. “Thoughts? You’re going after Geist, obviously. So how can the 13th help?”

Jude leaned back as Libertas started rambling off about how he was going to bring everyone back from the spell. He glanced over as the ugly dwarf butted in, as well. Damn. He was going to have a migraine after trying to follow this high level metaphysics shit.

Jude held up his hand. “Stuff it, Stumpy,” he told Hans. “Goggles is one of the best I’ve seen. He knows what he’s doing. If you want to measure your dick, I rescued a bunch of girls from the local brothel. Or guys, if that’s your poison. I’m sure Lib can scrounge up a microscope to lend them so they can find it.”

Ignoring the dwarf again, Jude looked back to Libertas. “You’re talking crazy, Lib. You...You can’t bring people back.” Jude’s voice cracked slightly, and he cleared his throat. “And you can barely stand. You’re leaking fluids, and was that black smoke you just coughed up?” Jude lifted Libertas’ goggles. “Your eyes are two different sizes. It doesn’t take a doctor to know you shouldn’t be on your feet.”

Jude took a breath. Time to be all commanding like. “I’m ordering you back to Castle Refuge for a full medical workup, Libertas,” he said. “There’s a shifter will be here within the hour to pick up Cantrell. You’re going with her. Get some rest, get healed. We need you.”

Jude winced a bit as his own Annihilation injury pulled stabbed painfully, but he bit his lip and bore it.

Conditions
*1 Annihilation Wound
Character Tracker
I Know a Guy
Adventure Cards
Markus Berger

Post by Markus Berger »

A time bubble errantly bumps into you and you find yourself: On a vista looking at a canyon that seems to spread for an eternity. A man with a regal bearing is sitting next to you clutching his side. It looks like he had taken a laser blast recently. His voice is soft yet commanding, well worn and noble, " Markus? Where is the rest of the 13th? Where is Lucretia?" From behind you the sounds of rail-gun fire and missiles pepper the rock face you are resting against, apparently for respite and cover. A quick peek from behind cover you see a legion of CS troopers and tomorrow legion forces working together herding a group of humans and D-bees alike in a pitched firefight.
The man instantly recognizable as Lord Coake, the founder of cyber knights, gets up gingerly favoring his right side. " Markus. You are on a nearby timeline... The Tomorrow Legion has sided with the Coalition. Those individuals fleeing for their lives, they are members of the Future Brigade... The only people in this timeline that carry on the ideals of the Tomorrow Legion. There is more, much more... For now, they need our help. Are you with me!?" Lord Coake summons his glowing sword and dons his helmet, with great speed he rushes into the battlefield prepared to do what he must.
Markus feels his time in this alternate time shard fleeting as if he is on a rubber band about to snap back, but he knows he does have time enough to do something heroic! What does Markus Do, Nothing, help, betray??
Markus don't know what is happening. Doesn't know who the "good guys" or "bad guys" are, as he is not against the Coalition, and them joining forces with the Tomorrow Legion seems like a great idea. "Future Brigade"? Who are them?
So Lord Coake asks to join him, in probably a suicide charge against overwhelming odds. THE Lord Coake.
Markus sees him run ahead, as he trains his gun sight on the back of the cyber-knight head. His target is small and moves up and down while he runs. A hard shoot. Everybody dies eventually.
Even Markus Berger.
Lord Coake is maybe the most gallant human he has met. He is an example for all humanity. Even for the NGR. Yes, he likes DBees, but he is heroic, brave, and willing to die for his beliefs. He deserves much better than a shot on his back. He, at least, deserves to die with a fellow human at his side.
Markus goes after him, ready to die defending Lord Coake. Ready to die for the ideals for the Tomorrow Legion.
OOC Comments
Heroic, so a -6 to the roll, +2 with a calibrated weapon.
Shooting: 7 (Simple success)
OOC Comments
Roll: [dice]0[/dice]
Wild Die: [dice]1[/dice]
Benny to reroll, +2 Elan:
Roll: [dice]2[/dice]
Wild Die: [dice]3[/dice]
Last benny to reroll:
Roll: [dice]4[/dice]
Wild Die: [dice]5[/dice]
Cybernetics table roll: [dice]6[/dice]

Markus "Mark" Berger
Veteran M.A.R.S. Cybernetic Techno-Warrior
Agility d10, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d6 (d12+2 w/Armor), Vigor d6
Charisma: 0; Pace: 6 (+2 w/Armor); Parry: 5; Toughness: 14 (7); Strain 12/12
Notice d8+2 (+2 Sight and Hearing based), Languages (Euro, American, Dragonese/Elven, and more) d12+2, Knowledge (Common) -2, Stealth d8
Hindrances (Major) Clueless: -2 to Common Knowledge, (Minor) Quirk: Does not socialize or trust non-humans, Cautious: Never makes rash decisions and likes to plot things out in detail
Adventure Deck Cards:
Love Interest: Play on a nonplayer character to encourage a romantic interest for your hero. The target helps to the best of her abilities, but may frequently cause trouble as well.
Sudden Death: Your hero must do or say something that gives his foes pause. All foes within 12” lose their next action.
Parley: All characters cease fighting and listen to the hero speak for at least 30 seconds. Others may only take defensive actions during this time. This has no effect on beasts and other creatures that cannot understand the speaker.
Bennies: 2
Armor: Triax T-11 Enhanced: +7 Armor and +2 Toughness, as well as providing Full Environmental Protection
Icosa
Gold Patron
Gold Patron

Post by Icosa »

Jude took a sip of coffee and winced slightly as his wound pulled throbbed. He popped a couple painkillers and looked at Alecto. “Thoughts? You’re going after Geist, obviously. So how can the 13th help?”

"Scara," replied Alecto, "Giest's second in command. A skilled necromancer and magic practitioner, who is responsible for the creation of the CEALs and thus directly responsible for the 2nd SET's destruction."

She considered Jude's question for a moment, studying his face.

"If you have scout and reconnaissance assets, I'd like to coordinate them in compiling a tactical map of Scara's tower and its environment. We don't currently have the location of Giest's stronghold, but that information is likely to be in the tower. Removing Scara will eliminate Giest's ability to replenish her CEAL troops, and remove a source of battlefield magic from her arsenal."

"We will cut Giest off from external support. Remove her ability to counterattack. When she is cornered in her last hiding place we will lay siege, crack her defenses, and destroy her."

Alecto delivered the words with a certain chilling casual tone, as if discussion the price of groceries.

"Our intelligence on your team is out of date. What assets can you offer to this operation?"
OOC Comments

Race Package:
Adaptable (2)
Construct (8)

Dependency (Power) (-2)

Shooting 1d10
Fighting 1d8 (1d12+2)
Investigation 1d6
Persuasion 1d6
Stealth 1d8
Streetwise 1d8
Notice 1d8

Hindrances

Edges
Upgradable
Brave (+2 vs fear)

Core Electronics (1)
Optics Package (1)
Reinforced Frame 2 (2)
* +4 Toughness
Enhanced Vigor 1 (1)
* +1d Vigor
* +1d Agility
Wired Chip Port (1)
Targeting Eye (1)
Nano-Repair System (2)
Built in Weaponry (1)

Gear
NE-85 Personal Rail Gun

Exoskeleton Body Armor
+2 toughness, +9 armor
Pace +2
Str 1d12+2
Full environment
Min str d8

NG-S2 Survival Pack
Sleeping bag
Three ‘saw wires’
Fire starter
4 signal flares
Climbing kit w/30 rope
Soap and washcloth
Canteen
2 weeks rations
Jude Maverick
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Jude Maverick »

Notice 9 Raise
Notice [dice]0[/dice]
Wild [dice]1[/dice]
Ace [dice]4[/dice]
Common Knowledge 11 Raise
Smarts [dice]2[/dice]
Wild [dice]3[/dice]
Ace [dice]5[/dice]

“That sounds like a good plan,” Jude said, listening to Alecto. Damn, whoever made her had made her beautifully distracting. He leaned back against the table and sipped his coffee.

“We don’t have anyone in particular for scouting and reconnaissance,” Jude said, reviewing his team members in his head. “Markus Berger has a hovercycle, so he often runs recce ahead of us when we’re traveling, but that’s hardly stealthy, though he can be sneaky when he wants to be. Cantrell, too. The member I would have gone to for sneaking around would have been Zieja, but...we lost her to Geist’s blade. There is an...other dimensional Zieja now, but we haven’t decided if we should offer her Z’s slot on the team, or if she would even take it. She claimed Z’s gear, though,” he said with a frown. “If she’s the same as our Zieja, she can turn invisible. I can talk to her and ask if she would help, but she’s concerned with getting her Geist back to their world. If you need aerial recce, Firehawk is a Lyn-Sirial. And our techno-wizard might be able to whip something up to help, also. And our newest member, Jitters, a quickflex, has offered to spend the next several weeks reconnoitering. I will tell him to check in and report to you.”
Character Tracker
I Know a Guy
Adventure Cards
Gargamel
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Gargamel »

Alecto wrote:Alecto considered, then said, "Gargamel. This is Cade Williams. He's expressed an interest in working with us, and possibly joining us. I'm assigning you to liason with him, ensure he coordinates with the rest of the Company, and evaluate him as a potential recruit. Cade, this is Gargamel. He'll be your first point of contact with the Black Company command structure."

She looked at Humble and said, "At present the 13th SET are to be treated as allies. No aggressive actions to be taken unless they instigate. Minimum necessary force. I will find their commander and get an update on the pending issues our forces may have once this situation is resolved."

For a moment Alecto regarded the Black Company members, then she said, "You've all performed exceptionally well. The buildings of Gloom can be rebuilt. The people of Gloom have, against all probability, largely been preserved. They are irreplaceable. In one stroke we have built ties to a strong community, turned enemies to allies, and exposed attempts to discredit us as lies...and we have done all of these things while preserving diversity of life and intelligence rather than destroying it."

"The Black Company is everything I hoped it would be, thanks to your efforts. Please continue."

Then she saluted the soldiers of the Company, and turned to seek out the 13th SET, so she could find out who was currently in command and have a long-overdue discussion about the future.
Gargamel nodded to Alecto; the change in leadership would take some getting used. Not like he wanted the job himself.

“Another waif and stray brought in on the tide of magic eh. Why don't you show me what you've got?" he spoke to Cade. Samson had at least been a member of the Company. This one was brand new and arrived in the middle of a war. He didn't entirely trust everything that was going on and this man was the icing on the cake regarding that.
OOC Comments
http://savagerifts.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=344

Parry 7, Toughness 14(7)
Armed with Battle Fury Blade, Shard Pistol and Wilk’s 320 Laser Pistol,

Also Conrad

http://savagerifts.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=82
Henry
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Henry »

• In response to Gargamel, Cade for his part is willing to chat, especially over drinks.
    Cade comes across as off putting in part due to his alien-ness, his words sometimes
    are foreign so much its obvious he is not from this world. Other times, he is pretty darn
    charming. While in Gloom his time is spent chatting with the Head of the Magic Division of
    the Black Company. In essence the tells Gargamel:

"Spent my 'tire life working for a creature called a Temporal Raider. The f'ker was vile. Mean
    son of a b'tch. t'Fethic ... Master t'Fethic. He has ties with the Prince of Hades, Modious, and
    absolutely hates the Future Brigade, the Coalition States and Castle Prosek's Legion of ... err, I
    think you guys call it the Tomorrow Legion. I was not born in the world where the CS and Legion
    throw in together, but it was where I was. I was part of a battle going on. A ripple in space and
    time tore a few of us from there to here. I saw that Victoria Giest get pulled into this world. I don't
    know what your Giest was like, but she was a big damned hero in the world she came from. Giest...
    its German fro Spirit. She was the Spirit and Hope to the Future Brigade.

I have spent my time being trained to fight and cast temporal spells for war, infiltration and other
    sneaky b'llsh't stuff. Either I actively work on returning to my ... Slave Master ... or I break ties with
    the f'ker and set out on my own. If the Black Company don't need a guy that can fight or be sneaky,
    then I can move on. It just seems like, you all are trying to do something big, something good and
    I like it."

When the Shifter and friend of Cantrell arrives, he sees the core members of the BC are heading out.

Cade makes his way over to Gargamel, "Mind if I tag along. I'd love to see the Castle, not over run
    with Coalition Soldiers and a million CS propaganda flags on its walls."

OOC Comments
    Assuming Gargamel allows Cade to go to Castle for the Reporting in.
Henry Character Sheet:
https://savagerifts.com/sr/viewtopic.php?p=76990#p76990
My Accounts:
Active
  • Daniel - Site Admin/GM of Savage Rifts Agents of Titan
  • Jackal - IC (Neural Intelligence) - 7th SET
  • Henry - CS Ranger (Commando) - Rumble in the Jungle
  • Vi - Space Pirate - Stars Without Numbers

Humble
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Humble »

Not being tired, Humble wandered around the hotel seeing if there was any way he could help. He still did not trust the Legion people until things could be settled, so he paid extra attention to them as he did his rounds.
However not being much for chatting himself he instead looked for groups that did not tense up or get scared when he approached and listened to their banter.

Humble
Bennies and Resources

Markus Berger

Post by Markus Berger »

Markus Berger wrote:Lord Coake is maybe the most gallant human he has met. He is an example for all humanity. Even for the NGR. Yes, he likes DBees, but he is heroic, brave, and willing to die for his beliefs. He deserves much better than a shot on his back. He, at least, deserves to die with a fellow human at his side.
Markus goes after him, ready to die defending Lord Coake. Ready to die for the ideals for the Tomorrow Legion.
Rolling the exploding die on the first roll wild die ace:
[dice]0[/dice]
OOC Comments
So 5 total, and he barely makes it. :D
Sorry for the rolling mess of the original post.

Markus "Mark" Berger
Veteran M.A.R.S. Cybernetic Techno-Warrior
Agility d10, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d6 (d12+2 w/Armor), Vigor d6
Charisma: 0; Pace: 6 (+2 w/Armor); Parry: 5; Toughness: 14 (7); Strain 12/12
Notice d8+2 (+2 Sight and Hearing based), Languages (Euro, American, Dragonese/Elven, and more) d12+2, Knowledge (Common) -2, Stealth d8
Hindrances (Major) Clueless: -2 to Common Knowledge, (Minor) Quirk: Does not socialize or trust non-humans, Cautious: Never makes rash decisions and likes to plot things out in detail
Adventure Deck Cards:
Love Interest: Play on a nonplayer character to encourage a romantic interest for your hero. The target helps to the best of her abilities, but may frequently cause trouble as well.
Sudden Death: Your hero must do or say something that gives his foes pause. All foes within 12” lose their next action.
Parley: All characters cease fighting and listen to the hero speak for at least 30 seconds. Others may only take defensive actions during this time. This has no effect on beasts and other creatures that cannot understand the speaker.
Bennies: 2
Armor: Triax T-11 Enhanced: +7 Armor and +2 Toughness, as well as providing Full Environmental Protection
Icosa
Gold Patron
Gold Patron

Post by Icosa »

“We don’t have anyone in particular for scouting and reconnaissance,” Jude said, reviewing his team members in his head. “Markus Berger has a hovercycle, so he often runs recce ahead of us when we’re traveling, but that’s hardly stealthy, though he can be sneaky when he wants to be. Cantrell, too. The member I would have gone to for sneaking around would have been Zieja, but...we lost her to Geist’s blade. There is an...other dimensional Zieja now, but we haven’t decided if we should offer her Z’s slot on the team, or if she would even take it. She claimed Z’s gear, though,” he said with a frown. “If she’s the same as our Zieja, she can turn invisible. I can talk to her and ask if she would help, but she’s concerned with getting her Geist back to their world. If you need aerial recce, Firehawk is a Lyn-Sirial. And our techno-wizard might be able to whip something up to help, also. And our newest member, Jitters, a quickflex, has offered to spend the next several weeks reconnoitering. I will tell him to check in and report to you.”

Alecto listens to everything Jude says attentively, waiting until he's done before nodding and replying.

"Very well. Given Zieja's provisional nature, lets go with Jitters. Aerial recon maybe dangerous for a single individual, as we have no intel on anti-air capabilities of the enemy and Firehawk would be operating without support. I'd prefer the operation to have a smaller footprint in any event. I'll be heading up the recon mission, with support from other Black Company operatives. With your permission I'll take Jitters as well, and he can return his own report to you so you're not wholly dependent on our version of things."

She looks away from Jude for a moment, chewing her bottom lip meditatively as she considers possibilities.

"How much magical expertise does the 13th SET have? Given Scara's specialties, I'd like to pool our knowledge to forecast her likely strategies and formulate countermeasures. It's not something I have any personal expertise in."

Her dark eyes flick back to meet Jude's, their seeming deepness and gleam indistinguishable from living organs.
OOC Comments

Race Package:
Adaptable (2)
Construct (8)

Dependency (Power) (-2)

Shooting 1d10
Fighting 1d8 (1d12+2)
Investigation 1d6
Persuasion 1d6
Stealth 1d8
Streetwise 1d8
Notice 1d8

Hindrances

Edges
Upgradable
Brave (+2 vs fear)

Core Electronics (1)
Optics Package (1)
Reinforced Frame 2 (2)
* +4 Toughness
Enhanced Vigor 1 (1)
* +1d Vigor
* +1d Agility
Wired Chip Port (1)
Targeting Eye (1)
Nano-Repair System (2)
Built in Weaponry (1)

Gear
NE-85 Personal Rail Gun

Exoskeleton Body Armor
+2 toughness, +9 armor
Pace +2
Str 1d12+2
Full environment
Min str d8

NG-S2 Survival Pack
Sleeping bag
Three ‘saw wires’
Fire starter
4 signal flares
Climbing kit w/30 rope
Soap and washcloth
Canteen
2 weeks rations
Jude Maverick
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Jude Maverick »

“Damn, but you have beautiful eyes,” Jude couldn’t help but compliment the android leader of the Black Company, tossing her his roguish smile.

“With the...temporal erasure of our ley line walker, that leaves Goggles -- er, Libertas -- as our go-to for magic,” Jude answered. “He’s a techno-wizard. Right now, he’s recuperating back at Castle Refuge. He got pretty wrecked by the annihilation spell. I can let him know you want to talk to him.”
Character Tracker
I Know a Guy
Adventure Cards
Icosa
Gold Patron
Gold Patron

Post by Icosa »

"It would be more productive if he spoke with our own magical specialists," Alecto suggests. "Hans is spending time at Castle Refuge as well. I'll let him know about Libertas and have him coordinate."

She pauses then and asks, "What intelligence about the Black Company were you provided with by Castle Refuge, if I may ask?"

It was an interesting question in light of Jude's apparent attraction to her. Alecto was no stranger to human-philes making advances on her, but most of them were understandably unaware of her nature. Was he appreciating her as he might a statue or digital image of a woman, or did he simply not care?
OOC Comments

Race Package:
Adaptable (2)
Construct (8)

Dependency (Power) (-2)

Shooting 1d10
Fighting 1d8 (1d12+2)
Investigation 1d6
Persuasion 1d6
Stealth 1d8
Streetwise 1d8
Notice 1d8

Hindrances

Edges
Upgradable
Brave (+2 vs fear)

Core Electronics (1)
Optics Package (1)
Reinforced Frame 2 (2)
* +4 Toughness
Enhanced Vigor 1 (1)
* +1d Vigor
* +1d Agility
Wired Chip Port (1)
Targeting Eye (1)
Nano-Repair System (2)
Built in Weaponry (1)

Gear
NE-85 Personal Rail Gun

Exoskeleton Body Armor
+2 toughness, +9 armor
Pace +2
Str 1d12+2
Full environment
Min str d8

NG-S2 Survival Pack
Sleeping bag
Three ‘saw wires’
Fire starter
4 signal flares
Climbing kit w/30 rope
Soap and washcloth
Canteen
2 weeks rations
Jude Maverick
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Jude Maverick »

“Hans. Right. The dwarf with the personality of corrosive battery fluid and the human with the ego of a dragon. They’ll get along swimmingly,” Jude said ironically. “Like two beta fish in the same bowl.”

Jude considered Alecto’s question. “I imagine we were given everything they had on you,” he said. “Cantrell handled the intel. Why? Is there something that was left out that we should know?” he asked. “Guess I could ask the same about you. You seemed to have intel on us. I can’t imagine you got it from the Legion, unless you had dossiers on all the SETs. You couldn’t have known we would be sent after you.”
Character Tracker
I Know a Guy
Adventure Cards
Icosa
Gold Patron
Gold Patron

Post by Icosa »

"A matter of professional curiosity," Alecto demurred. "Specifically about Castle Refuge's information about myself. As you have taken care not to give specific information, I'll assume you're not at liberty to do so."

"Our intelligence on your SET was based on information I'd collected over time while based near Castle Refuge. It turned out not to reflect relatively recent turnover in your team composition though. We've been away from the Castle for too long."

"As for how we knew which SET was coming, that was due to intelligence offered by allies in Gloom, some of whom had worked with you."

She paused, then added, "Some of your team apparently just told them your objective. They then warned us. Your SET should keep that possibility in mind for the future."
OOC Comments

Race Package:
Adaptable (2)
Construct (8)

Dependency (Power) (-2)

Shooting 1d10
Fighting 1d8 (1d12+2)
Investigation 1d6
Persuasion 1d6
Stealth 1d8
Streetwise 1d8
Notice 1d8

Hindrances

Edges
Upgradable
Brave (+2 vs fear)

Core Electronics (1)
Optics Package (1)
Reinforced Frame 2 (2)
* +4 Toughness
Enhanced Vigor 1 (1)
* +1d Vigor
* +1d Agility
Wired Chip Port (1)
Targeting Eye (1)
Nano-Repair System (2)
Built in Weaponry (1)

Gear
NE-85 Personal Rail Gun

Exoskeleton Body Armor
+2 toughness, +9 armor
Pace +2
Str 1d12+2
Full environment
Min str d8

NG-S2 Survival Pack
Sleeping bag
Three ‘saw wires’
Fire starter
4 signal flares
Climbing kit w/30 rope
Soap and washcloth
Canteen
2 weeks rations
Jude Maverick
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Jude Maverick »

Jude gave a wry smile. “I suppose that isn’t the best operational security,” he admitted. “And yeah, we have had some turnover.” He thought back to Lucretia and Kessler, and now Bane and Zieja.

“And not trying to hold out on you,” he tried to reassure Alecto. “Ask whatever questions you like.” He stepped a bit closer, smiling at her from the edge of her personal space. “I’m an open book. Maybe we could get to know each other better over dinner and drinks.” He paused. “Hm. Well, that line kind of doesn’t work with someone who doesn’t eat or drink, does it?” he asked, flashing his boyish grin.
Character Tracker
I Know a Guy
Adventure Cards
Icosa
Gold Patron
Gold Patron

Post by Icosa »

Alecto considered, then nodded.

"A less formal environment might be appropriate, since my curiosity is not directly related to our duties. Where and when shall I meet you?"
OOC Comments

Race Package:
Adaptable (2)
Construct (8)

Dependency (Power) (-2)

Shooting 1d10
Fighting 1d8 (1d12+2)
Investigation 1d6
Persuasion 1d6
Stealth 1d8
Streetwise 1d8
Notice 1d8

Hindrances

Edges
Upgradable
Brave (+2 vs fear)

Core Electronics (1)
Optics Package (1)
Reinforced Frame 2 (2)
* +4 Toughness
Enhanced Vigor 1 (1)
* +1d Vigor
* +1d Agility
Wired Chip Port (1)
Targeting Eye (1)
Nano-Repair System (2)
Built in Weaponry (1)

Gear
NE-85 Personal Rail Gun

Exoskeleton Body Armor
+2 toughness, +9 armor
Pace +2
Str 1d12+2
Full environment
Min str d8

NG-S2 Survival Pack
Sleeping bag
Three ‘saw wires’
Fire starter
4 signal flares
Climbing kit w/30 rope
Soap and washcloth
Canteen
2 weeks rations
Jude Maverick
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Jude Maverick »

Notice 7 Success
Notice [dice]0[/dice]
Wild [dice]1[/dice]
Common Knowledge 2 Fail
Smarts [dice]2[/dice]
Wild [dice]3[/dice]

Jude smiled at Alecto’s acceptance of his invitation. “There’s this little balcony on Level 5,” he said. “Nice and cozy, comfortable. Looks to the west, so we should have a nice view of the sunset. Meet you there in an hour?” he suggested. “I’ll see what I can get together. Pretty sure there’s a wine cellar somewhere. What do you...like?” he asked. “I mean, do you eat, or should I not worry about that?” He was curious just how...fully functional she was.

Conditions
-3 Wounds
Mission Objectives
1. Get ring from Scara’s Tower
2. Fix the soul jar and free Crystal’s soul (something in Scara’s library)
[dice]4[/dice]
[dice]5[/dice]
[dice]6[/dice]
[dice]7[/dice]
[dice]8[/dice]
Character Tracker
I Know a Guy
Adventure Cards
Icosa
Gold Patron
Gold Patron

Post by Icosa »

Alecto smiled.

"I prefer not to eat or drink, unless there is a compelling reason to. In any event, I don't experience taste the same way you would. It's more of a chemical analysis for me."

With a nod, she added, "One hour. Small balcony on level 5. It's a date."
OOC Comments

Race Package:
Adaptable (2)
Construct (8)

Dependency (Power) (-2)

Shooting 1d10
Fighting 1d8 (1d12+2)
Investigation 1d6
Persuasion 1d6
Stealth 1d8
Streetwise 1d8
Notice 1d8

Hindrances

Edges
Upgradable
Brave (+2 vs fear)

Core Electronics (1)
Optics Package (1)
Reinforced Frame 2 (2)
* +4 Toughness
Enhanced Vigor 1 (1)
* +1d Vigor
* +1d Agility
Wired Chip Port (1)
Targeting Eye (1)
Nano-Repair System (2)
Built in Weaponry (1)

Gear
NE-85 Personal Rail Gun

Exoskeleton Body Armor
+2 toughness, +9 armor
Pace +2
Str 1d12+2
Full environment
Min str d8

NG-S2 Survival Pack
Sleeping bag
Three ‘saw wires’
Fire starter
4 signal flares
Climbing kit w/30 rope
Soap and washcloth
Canteen
2 weeks rations
Jude Maverick
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Jude Maverick »

“Hm. So no eating or drinking. That does present a conundrum,” Jude said with a smile. “A challenge.” He gave her a wink. “See you in an hour, then, Alecto.”

An hour later, Jude was putting the final touches on the balcony. He had showered and put on fresh, clean clothes. He always carried at least one nice set of clothes for such an occasion. He had managed to scrounge around town, trading and dealing, and come up with a bouquet of red roses. One of the ladies from the Lotus Lounge had lent him a beautiful dress that would flatter Alecto’s coloration, and he had sent it to Alecto’s room with a note to wear it to their little get together.

“The view could be better,” Jude mused to himself, looking over the ruins of Gloom. Once the sun started setting, it would be nice. But there wasn’t much he could do about that.

Jude turned to rearrange the pillows on the couch he had pulled out here. It was a small one, so they would have to sit close. He set up his music player discretely and turned on some romantic music. Then he poured himself a glass of the very nice wine he’d found in the wine cellar. She may not drink, but it didn’t mean Jude couldn’t enjoy it while he waited. He sat back on the couch, enjoying the wine and music, awaiting the arrival of the beautiful Alecto.
Character Tracker
I Know a Guy
Adventure Cards
Icosa
Gold Patron
Gold Patron

Post by Icosa »

The arrival of the dress, with the note, was a matter of some confusion for Alecto. Was this customary? Was this the expected garb for a 'date,' and Jude anticipated she lacked such apparel, and was attempting to assist her? Was it an attempt to exert control over a variable that she would otherwise control? The phrasing of the note was troublesome. It was not presented as an 'offer' that she could take advantage of if she wished. It was an instruction to be obeyed.

She tried the dress on. It was flimsy, filmy in parts. It left her shoulders and upper chest exposed, and most of her back. The skirt of it stopped at mid-thigh. In Alecto's estimation it was fairly clearly intended to present the wearer's body to a potential mate, while still conforming to social expectations of concealment. If true, it implied that a female wearing it was seeking a sexual partner...but that was complicated by the fact that she had been provided it by another, with an explicit instruction to wear it. That created a circumstance where she could feel that not wearing it would be an insult, forcing a 'lesser of evils' decision. And if the decision was to wear the dress, Alecto wondered if the female would then be subtly influenced by the apparel into becoming more sexually receptive.

Was that the goal of this ritual, or merely a side effect? If it wasn't the goal, what was?

In the end Alecto decided to wear it. Absent any curiosity she would have worn something else and returned the dress, but she wanted to see this play out...to see if her hypothesis held up. It seemed Jude was continuing to treat her as a human woman, despite his apparent knowledge otherwise. How far would that go? And what did it imply about his treatment of human women?

At the appointed time she padded through the hotel corridors barefoot...her civilian 'sneakers' did not complement the dress very well...and entered the small antechamber to the balcony. Beyond she could see Jude already looking around towards her. The dress was sheer fabric that clung to and revealed her shapely silhouette, a dark midnight blue highlighting Alecto's fair complexion and dark hair. As usual she hadn't put on makeup or anything, but even without accentuation she was beautiful; an unfairness built into her, perhaps, by her mysterious creator.

She nodded as their eyes met. "Jude."
OOC Comments

Race Package:
Adaptable (2)
Construct (8)

Dependency (Power) (-2)

Shooting 1d10
Fighting 1d8 (1d12+2)
Investigation 1d6
Persuasion 1d6
Stealth 1d8
Streetwise 1d8
Notice 1d8

Hindrances

Edges
Upgradable
Brave (+2 vs fear)

Core Electronics (1)
Optics Package (1)
Reinforced Frame 2 (2)
* +4 Toughness
Enhanced Vigor 1 (1)
* +1d Vigor
* +1d Agility
Wired Chip Port (1)
Targeting Eye (1)
Nano-Repair System (2)
Built in Weaponry (1)

Gear
NE-85 Personal Rail Gun

Exoskeleton Body Armor
+2 toughness, +9 armor
Pace +2
Str 1d12+2
Full environment
Min str d8

NG-S2 Survival Pack
Sleeping bag
Three ‘saw wires’
Fire starter
4 signal flares
Climbing kit w/30 rope
Soap and washcloth
Canteen
2 weeks rations
sammy

Post by sammy »

Ahh the 5th balcony. Always stock full of wine and good smooth music. Sammy swipes a glass of wine and hops up onto the roof top ledge setteling in for an easy cat nap. He purrs softly, " Meow, that is some good music... Last time I heard that Coake was dancing with Victoria Geist..." Sammy seems oblivious to the human robot dating operation that is about to commence and instead seems more focused at the moment savoring his glace of wine and listening to the music. His rooftop view lends itself well to catching the last rays of sunshine and he sighs pleasantly content. The western facing 5th balcony has never disappointed..
Sammy
Combat Edges:
  • Level Headed
Other Edges of note:
  • Elan
Skills:
  • Notice d6
  • stealth d8
[/list]
Bennies
    +1 High post rate
    +1 F and G
    -1 Skill trick
    -1 hell pillars
Jude Maverick
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Jude Maverick »

Jude smiled genuinely as he saw Alecto appear in the doorway in the dress he had sent. “Wow. You are truly gorgeous, Alecto,” he told her. “Please, come in.” He came and took her hands in his, pulling her lightly onto the balcony. “You said you don’t eat. Of course, why would you. So I didn’t bother with the usual dinner. Just a bit of wine to calm my nerves.” He gave a self-deprecating chuckle. “But I did get you some flowers. I managed to find some, safely sheltered behind a building. Do you like flowers?”

Jude turned to pick up the bouquet of roses and paused at the sight of that damn cat. “What are you doing here, cat?” he hissed at the feline. “Shoo!”

Jude turned back to Alecto with the flowers, holding them out to her. “Sorry about that,” he apologized. “Please, have a seat, if you want.”
Character Tracker
I Know a Guy
Adventure Cards
Blackfish
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Blackfish »

OOC Comments
Zieja knocks loudly on Jude’s door. Standing in the hallway outside the General’s.... No not a General here. What am I doing? Maybe now is not the time....

The door opens and Z sees Jude and Alecto. I would be mad that she beat me here. But. Damn she looks hot. Thank you Alecto for reminding me why I like girls. Unlike Jude with the perplexed look on his face, you look stunning. I almost did something stupid.

Putting on her prettiest smile Z looks past Jude, ignoring him completely and calls, ”Sammy! I see you. Grab some wine honey and let’s go next door and order food up to the room.”

Still ignoring Jude, Z turns to go and calls out to Alecto, ”Alec if you ever want to explore human interaction that has real rewards look me up sometime.”

Without another word Z turns and leaves.

Stupid girl. Don’t ever make that mistake again.

Across the SET / BC comms: Apparently all the wine is in Maverick’s room.
Accounts

Discord: Daniel (Lars)

Savage Rifts Game Master
    • The Black Company
    • Machinations

Savage Rifts Player Characters
  • Niki NEMA Peacekeeper / Commando
    Adventures Inc. GM - Venatus Vinco
  • Mercer Mercenary Exiled RCSG
    Mercy Six GM - Pender Lumkiss
  • Boon Psychic & Mechanic
    Phaseworld GM - Ndreare
  • Blackfish Combat Mage / Ogre
    Tomorrow Legion 12th AAT GM - Snake Eyes
  • Player Account 6 Unlocked & Unused.
Jude Maverick
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Jude Maverick »

Jude looked up as someone knocked on the balcony door. He blinked as he saw Zieja standing there. Oh, damn, she looks so hot… he thought.

“Z--” Jude started to say, but she completely ignored him and spoke to That Damn Cat and then Alecto.

And there you had to go put that in my head now… Jude thought, suddenly envisioning Zieja and Alecto entwined together.

Jude turned his attention back to Alecto after Zieja left. “Sorry about that. Apparently the fifth floor balcony is fairly popular,” he said wryly.
Character Tracker
I Know a Guy
Adventure Cards
Humble
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Humble »

Opening the door to the room that he was told to fetch the wine from Humble looks around. That was obviously not enough wine for sharing with everyone. The looking at the room he identified the new boss and the human called Jud. "Sent for wine?" He tells Alecto thinking it may be able to direct him where he needs to go. His vision was terrible in general, but he could not even smell any stashes of wine. Hum, maybe someone was messing with him. Not even consider mating an option as Alecto was not human like Jud.
That was a strange outfit for a battle commander to be wearing so close to a battle. Perhaps it needs a mechanic to fix its armor. Looking at the boss and wanting to be helpful Humble figures as long as he and Hans have been hanging out he may as well ask. "Want Hans fix armor?"

Humble
Bennies and Resources

Jude Maverick
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Jude Maverick »

Jude facepalmed when the door opened again.

“Oh my God! Can’t a couple get some privacy in this place!” he exclaimed, looking up at the big...hulking...ogre. God damn it.

“Wine? Here.” Jude poured another glass of wine and handed it to the big behemoth. “There’s no armor here, so no need for a smelly dwarf and his neanderthal sidekick. So please go!”

Jude winced, realizing he’d just insulted his date’s teammates, and looked over at Alecto with a sheepish smile. “Sorry.”
Character Tracker
I Know a Guy
Adventure Cards
Icosa
Gold Patron
Gold Patron

Post by Icosa »

Alecto stared at Jude impassively for a moment, then gently...but firmly...took hold of the wine bottle, pulled it from Jude's hands, and took it to Humble.

"My armor is fine," she told him. "Jude and I are meeting in a non-military capacity. The wearing of armor would be inappropriate. This is all the alcohol that's in the room at the moment. If you need more, I suggest the local bar." She paused, "Please refrain from attacking Jude. He is still our ally, and I believe his words were expressions of a general frustration, not a conscious effort to insult you."

She nodded, then added, "Let the rest of the Black Company know that Jude and I are unavailable except in the case of emergency."

That done, Alecto returned to Jude and motioned with her head towards the balcony before heading over there to stand at the railing and look off into the distance over the still-too-sparse lights of Gloom.

When she heard Jude come up behind her she asked, "I'm curious, Jude. What is your intent here tonight?"
OOC Comments

Race Package:
Adaptable (2)
Construct (8)

Dependency (Power) (-2)

Shooting 1d10
Fighting 1d8 (1d12+2)
Investigation 1d6
Persuasion 1d6
Stealth 1d8
Streetwise 1d8
Notice 1d8

Hindrances

Edges
Upgradable
Brave (+2 vs fear)

Core Electronics (1)
Optics Package (1)
Reinforced Frame 2 (2)
* +4 Toughness
Enhanced Vigor 1 (1)
* +1d Vigor
* +1d Agility
Wired Chip Port (1)
Targeting Eye (1)
Nano-Repair System (2)
Built in Weaponry (1)

Gear
NE-85 Personal Rail Gun

Exoskeleton Body Armor
+2 toughness, +9 armor
Pace +2
Str 1d12+2
Full environment
Min str d8

NG-S2 Survival Pack
Sleeping bag
Three ‘saw wires’
Fire starter
4 signal flares
Climbing kit w/30 rope
Soap and washcloth
Canteen
2 weeks rations
Jude Maverick
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Jude Maverick »

Once they were alone again, Jude stepped up beside Alecto, though he stood close. He leaned on the rail, looking at Alecto in the moonlight. He reached up and brushed a lock of her brown hair behind her ear. It felt so real, silky and soft. He caressed the delicate shell of her ear, marveling at its perfect construction.

“My intent?” Jude asked with a smile. “Honestly, I’m not sure anymore.” He flashed that handsome smile of his. “You’re different than most women. Obviously. You don’t seem susceptible to the mad game I’m slinging, like most.” He grinned, then grew more serious.

“Curiosity, mostly, I guess. I’ve never met anyone like you. Part of me wonders just how...fully functional you are,” he admitted. “Obviously I’m attracted to you. Unfortunately, that doesn’t seem to go both ways?” he asked, raising an eyebrow. “Is that something you’re even...capable of?” he queried. “See? Curious.” That boyish grin again. “I’d like to get to know you a bit. And if things lead somewhere...I’m more than okay with that. I mean, we’re in a dangerous profession. I’ve always lived by the old motto Carpe Diem. Seize the day. Eat, drink, and make love, because tomorrow we may die,” he said quietly, almost...fatalistically.

Continued Here! RP Away!!
Character Tracker
I Know a Guy
Adventure Cards
Humble
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Humble »

Hearing Alecto's order's Humble leaves and heads back down wondering why someone on the radio told him to come get the wine when there was only one tiny little bottle. He always struggled with getting jokes and deceptions but perhaps this was funny. He would have to think on it a bit. But is all honesty he felt like someone was messing with him, no one else had come up to renew their alcohol even though the bar was shot up in the earlier battle so maybe they were all in on it and it really was something that should be funny. From Alecto's words he thinks maybe they were getting ready to mate, but why wouldn't people just leave them alone for that. Responding on the radio so no one else disturbs them Humble says. "No more wine on 15th." That should keep the rest of the visit uneventful.

Heading down Humble goes back to find the gather he was with earlier. Maybe he could find a mating opportunity himself, some of the she ogres where very handsome and strong looking...

Humble
Bennies and Resources

sammy

Post by sammy »

Humble wrote:Hearing Alecto's order's Humble leaves and heads back down wondering why someone on the radio told him to come get the wine when there was only one tiny little bottle. He always struggled with getting jokes and deceptions but perhaps this was funny. He would have to think on it a bit. But is all honesty he felt like someone was messing with him, no one else had come up to renew their alcohol even though the bar was shot up in the earlier battle so maybe they were all in on it and it really was something that should be funny. From Alecto's words he thinks maybe they were getting ready to mate, but why wouldn't people just leave them alone for that. Responding on the radio so no one else disturbs them Humble says. "No more wine on 15th." That should keep the rest of the visit uneventful.

Heading down Humble goes back to find the gather he was with earlier. Maybe he could find a mating opportunity himself, some of the she ogres where very handsome and strong looking...
Sammy hops on off the roof onto Humbles big shoulders and curls up with his glass of wine. He gives Alecto a sad grin as if he had something tosay but refrains. Once he and Humble on their way down Sammy whispers to Humble, " I just wanted the chance to tell Alecto her words at the breifing really... Were really inspiring. Nicest thing I have ever heard..." Sammy purrs thinking about something and then with a jolt like he forgot something, " Hey, I forgot to let Jude and her know Ben, lost track of that kid Alex, the one with his leg chewed up by a rail gun... Do you got any investigative skills Humble, we could head down to this little Place called the Triage Center and see if anyone knows what happened to the kid."
Sammy
Combat Edges:
  • Level Headed
Other Edges of note:
  • Elan
Skills:
  • Notice d6
  • stealth d8
[/list]
Bennies
    +1 High post rate
    +1 F and G
    -1 Skill trick
    -1 hell pillars
Humble
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Humble »

With Sammy's offer of something more interesting to head out and do Humble nods. "Let's help." This could be fun for now, perhaps he will go find a mate later.

Humble
Bennies and Resources

Daniel
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Daniel »

Feel free to continue posting here. Everyone!

For a little privacy (your welcome Jude lol) the 5th Floor is located here: http://savagerifts.com/sr/viewtopic.php?f=136&t=1989
Agents of Titan Robotics Industries (AoT)
The Agents (Players)
• Jim - Sparkmort Zipwidget: Male Tinker Gnome Power Armor Ace
• Derrick - Caiden: Male Human, Momano Headhunter
• Steve (Hans) - Berk: Male Simvan Psi-Druid Monster Tamer/Rider
• Murp - Rupetta Martin: Female Human MARS Merc Soldier (X-CS)
• Freemage - Lance: Male Dog Boy Techno-Warrior (Cyber[netic] Knight)
• CSC - Ozy “Oz”: Dragon

My Accounts:
Active
  • Daniel - Admin/GM of AoT
  • Jackal - IC (Neural Intelligence) - 7th SET
  • Vi - Space Pirate - Stars Without Numbers
  • Henry Grimes - CS Commando - Rumble in the Jungle

Not Active
  • Hondo - Wild Psi Stalker
  • Burn - Mega Juicer - Juicer Uprising (On Hold)
  • Blackfish - Ogre Combat Mage - 12th SET (On Hold)
  • Setrakian - Dragon Juicer - FoM Jungles (Retired)

NPC Accounts
  • Lord Coake - NPC
  • Valentine - NPC
  • Erin Tarn - NPC
  • James T - NPC
  • Hagen Lonovich - NPC

Return to “Black Company and 13th Crossover Story”