View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ] 
 Garnet Town Act 2 

After you formulate your plan, Lieutenant Cornell recommends that when you get close (about 100 metres or so), that somebody scouts ahead.

Post your plan here and whom might be doing what, then I will place the first post

Penny - your I know a guy will take place here. I will flag it up when it becomes relevant.

Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:34 am

Rolls
OOC Comments
So, to build her new gadgets:
NERD: Neural-electrooptical-realignment-device (Detect Arcana) - Rank Novice PP 2 PPE 12 (6 charges)
To see the Brodkill.
Build Roll (+2 Machine Maestro): 1d10+2 = 9 (7)
Wild Die: 1d6 = 4 (4)
That is a 9: Success and a raise, so it gets +5 PPE, for a total of 12.
Optical pattern camouflage (Invisibility) - Rank Seasoned PP 5 PPE 17 (3 charges)
Build Roll (+2 Machine Maestro -2 rank): 1d10 = 1 (1)
Wild Die: 1d6 = 6 (6)
Wild Die Ace: 1d6 = 6 (6)
Wild Die Ace: 1d6 = 2 (2)
That is a 14: Success and a 2 raises, so it gets +10 PPE for a total of 17.
2 Brodkill Bang Grenade (Confusion) - Novice PP 1 PPE 7 (up to 6 creatures affected)
Instilling confusion in enemies is a powerful aid in combat, and this power provides that ability. On a success, a target must make a Smarts roll at –2 or be Shaken, and on a raise, the roll is made at –4. Additional Targets: The character may affect up to five targets by spending a like amount of additional Power Points.
2 grenades, 2 rolls.
Build Roll (+2 Machine Maestro): 1d10+2 = 6 (4)
Wild Die: 1d6 = 2 (2)
Build Roll (+2 Machine Maestro): 1d10+2 = 6 (4)

Freya approaches the group, a wide smile and several odd looking devices in her arms.
"Merry Christmas! This one will allow seeing invisible beings, this other will make you invisible to the brodkill, and these two grenades are set to emit a sound pulse that should stun them for a second, enough for you to take a group out, without affecting yourselves."
She seems almost glowing.
"I love science!"

Agility d6, Smarts d10, Spirit d6, Strength d4, Vigor d4 (+2 environment by armor)
Charisma: 0; Pace: 6 (+d6 running); Parry: 2; Toughness: 8 (4); Strain: 0; Max PPE: 15
Notice (Smarts) d8 (+2 to sight-based with TW Magic Optic System)
Adventure Deck Cards: None
Bennies: 4

Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:34 am

"Science sounds pretty neato. Thanks, Freya. Okay, Heracles: sorry I didn't chime in before, you scouting sounds great. I think you should scout ahead, with the device that makes you invisible to brodkil. Kide, make a big distraction once we give the signal, but don't give the impression you know where the base is. We'll call you back if we need you. Everyone who can take a laser hit or two to the front. You find the hostages, let me know - I'll pack them into the ATV and get them out. Anyone who wants to help me is welcome to it."

She checked, one last time, that he laser rifle was loaded.

"Pick out a grenade, figure out who gets the device that sees the invisible, and let's move."

OOC Comments
Penny will stick in the ATV and drive it around, using her ability to confer bennies as need be and ferrying people in (anyone who wants to ride shotgun) and ferrying people out (hostages.)

Notice Die: 1d6 = 5 (5)

Bennies: 5 default, 4 current
- Spent 1: 8/16/2017
Active Effects: None

Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:47 am

"I would like to go first too, look for the hostages and try to keep them safe with my portable Force Field generator. With my SEP Field Generator, I am able to pass undetected on most occasions..."

Agility d6, Smarts d10, Spirit d6, Strength d4, Vigor d4 (+2 environment by armor)
Charisma: 0; Pace: 6 (+d6 running); Parry: 2; Toughness: 8 (4); Strain: 0; Max PPE: 15

Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:01 pm
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Notice 4
Kidemónas Notice Roll: 1d4 = 2 (2)
Notice Wild Die: 1d6 = 4 (4)

Kidemónas accepts the equipment from Freya and seems pretty happy about it. "Thank you, this will keep them from sneaking around on us. They can be very hard to see when invisible."
Looking around the group he adds. "If we use Penny's plan I will not need to be invisible, so one of you may get better use from that."
Kidemónas looks at Freya, "I am not sure I can use this as well as you, especially with my claws being so large and the controls so small. Could you please use it on me?"

Once the power is active Kidemónas looks at the rest of the team and says. "Lets go."

Boost Psionics 11
Once he believes he is close enough Kidemónas will draw upon his arcane might and infuse himself with the knowledge of his ancestors.
Boost Psionics - Spellcasting Roll: 1d6+1 = 7 (6)
    Spellcasting Aced: 1d6+7 = 11 (4)
Boost Psionics - Wild Die: 1d6+1 = 4 (3)

Parry: 5 (+2 to normal sized attackers rolls to hit me)
Toughness: 34(16) / 11(4) in humanoid form
Notable Edges: Danger Sense, Strong Will
Skills: Fighting d6, Knowledge (Arcane) d6, Magic d6, Notice d4, Psionics d6, Tracking d4, Shooting d4, and Stealth d4.
Innate Abilities: Fire Breath (shooting for 4d6, or place cone for 2d10), Infravision (half lighting penalty), Tail Lash (d12+d8+5 to a 2" by 4" area), Claws/Bit (d12+3d6+5 AP4), and Fear.
Spells: Arcane Infusion and Disruption (Boost/Lower Trait), Undue (Healing), and Arcane Sustenance (Succor).
Psionics: Doubt (Confusion), Mist Walk (Intangibility), and Force of Will (Puppet).
Equipment of Note: Light Generic LLW Styled Armor, Bracers of the Arcane (10 PPE, Deflection, Master of Magic, changes shape with me).
Charisma: -2 (Socially Awkward Youth)
Wounds: 0/4 | Fatigue: 0/2 | ISP: 10/10 | PPE: 18/20
Bracers PPE: 3/5 Deflection & 3/5 Shrinking
Action Cards: 2; Extra Effort, & Parley
Bennies: 2
    -1 Spent on damage roll versus Brodkil Leader in Garnet Town 2

Ndreare, currently playing.
    Echo a Living Spell inspired by the Nightbane Shapers from Between The Shadows. Currently playing in: Joker's Jokers
    Kidemónas a young dragon, who desires to be the hero his friend told him he could be. Currently playing in: 3rd Set The Losers
    Leben Nicholas a True Atlantean Priest of Light and lover of life. Currently playing in: Chronicles of the Vampire Kingdoms

GM Quick Reference

Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:25 pm
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Just as everyone is about to split off, Savant holds up a hand. "Wait! I am sorry, my friends, but the voices in my head are reminding me that I have another option. Please, pause but a moment." Focusing, she sends her senses forward roughly 100 meters, following the CS flunky's indicators.

Notice 11, Psionics 9
Notice 1d4+4 = 8 (4)
Ace Notice 1d4 = 3 (3)
Wild Notice 1d6+4 = 9 (5)

Spending 4 ISP--Radarsense and Hearing, centered on the location indicated by Cornell.
Clairvoyance Psionics 1d12 = 9 (9)
Wild Psionics 1d6 = 5 (5)

So, need to know what she sees. Unlike the earlier Divination, I am NOT making any assumptions, here.

Active effects: none
Parry: 9 (plus Uncanny Reflexes); Toughness: 14(5) [Huntsman LPA]
Weapon in hand: Wilk's Rifle (12/16 Shots)
Edges: Quick, Alertness, Brawler/Martial Artist, Dirty/Tricky Fighter, Mighty Blow, Split the Seconds, Off the Handle, Acrobat
Powers: Clairvoyance, Divination, Mind-Reading
Charisma: -2/+2 (Depends on how person feels about Altarans)
    Adventure Cards (1 play left):
  • Lucky Break: Play this card to completely negate the damage from one attack.
  • Adrenaline Surge: Your hero gets an additional and immediate turn (including new movement).
ISP: 6/10
Bennies: 2/3

Major Phobia: Birds

Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:17 pm

The (re)united Losers and Lieutenant Cornell head into the forest and before long, you are a few hundred metres away from where you believe the hostages to be.

The voices help Savant remember her abilities, the same voices and Caws that were distracting her until that point. Unfettering her mind, she is able to extend her consciousness into the campsite ahead.

OOC Comments
I am presuming that you are telling the group everything you see

A campfire illuminates a small group of crudely-built tents next to a cavern entrance. Across the mouth of the cave, several bamboo poles have been lashed together to build a makeshift cage door—obviously some kind of prison. Seated around the fire are several Brodkil—the red-skinned, muscular and cyber-enhanced humanoids you battled earlier by the bridge.

One of the Brodkil is far larger than the others, with one of his arms fully replaced by cybernetics. He is adorned with several grisly trophies and seems to be a leader amongst his kind.

A towering giant robot stands partially submerged in the river. Clearly some kind of combat model, the robot has two large missile launchers on its shoulders and two stubby energy weapons on a ball turret in its chest— it is a fairly well-known model called a Forager combat robot. The robot looks like it is a mercenary vehicle, with several battle scars and old, weathered insignia. A stylized capital “S” has been marked on the right leg. The giant robot begins to move, walking forward into the river until it is entirely submerged and vanishes from sight.

Penny – When Savant informs the group about what she sees, you recognise (I know a guy) the markings on the robot as belonging to a mercenary named Strickland that you have met and briefly interviewed before. You know he is good at what he does, but is definite mercenary and on more distasteful jobs, has a tendency to get paid off, but you also had a reasonable relationship with him. After a brief look through your notes, you remember the channel he uses for private conversations. If you want to contact him;

“Well, I recognise the dulcet tones of my favourite reporter. I’m listening. Just make this conversation worth my time, or else I’ll have to get my kicks taking you on with my robot’s weapon systems.”

OOC Comments
Make a persuasion roll – he is currently hostile

Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:33 am
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

White Hoof grunts and tightens his grip on his grenade launcher ready to let the plasma fly as soon as any of the hostiles so much as twitch in manner he doesn't like. Yes this includes the CS officer.

OOC Comments
Notice
Skill 1d6 = 4 (4)
Wild 1d6 = 2 (2)

Weapons list viewtopic.php?f=47&t=893&p=11823#p11827

Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:00 am

Freya gets her SEP field generator out, ready to get herself "unnoticeable" too (and extra people if needed).
* Note: The SEP field doesn't make you invisible, but makes other creatures "ignore" you, and actively try to avoid the target(s). SEP stands for "Somebody Else's Problem"

Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:01 pm
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Kidemònas looks on with envy as the others get to turn invisible.

OOC Comments
Whole not for him, from a optimal game mechanic point of view, he would still want all the powers.

Skills: Fighting d6, Knowledge (Arcane) d6, Magic d6, Notice d4, Psionics d6, Tracking d4, Shooting d4, and Stealth d4.
Innate Abilities: Fire Breath (shooting for 4d6, or place cone for 2d10), Infravision (half lighting penalty), Tail Lash (d12+d8+5 to a 2" by 4" area), Claws/Bit (d12+3d6+5 AP4), and Fear.
Spells: Arcane Infusion and Disruption (Boost/Lower Trait), Undue (Healing), and Arcane Sustenance (Succor).
Psionics: Doubt (Confusion), Mist Walk (Intangibility), and Force of Will (Puppet).
Equipment of Note: Light Generic LLW Styled Armor, Bracers of the Arcane (10 PPE, Deflection, Master of Magic, changes shape with me).

Echo a Living Spell inspired by the Nightbane Shapers from Between The Shadows. Currently playing in: Joker's Jokers
    Kidemónas a young dragon, who desires to be the hero his friend told him he could be. Currently playing in: 3rd Set The Losers
    Leben Nicholas a True Atlantean Priest of Light and lover of life. Currently playing in: Chronicles of the Vampire Kingdoms

GM Quick Reference

Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:58 pm

"Strickland! Small world." Penny leaned closer to the radio, thinking for a moment. "Well, I'd hate to have to take a missile to the face, and I'm sure you wouldn't want to deal with the resultant fight from the friends I've brought along. So how about we make a deal: if you suddenly forget how to fight, I'll tell everyone here to avoid attacking you and I won't mention to anyone how you were hooked up with brodkil. Hell - if you help us out I'll make sure to tell everyone how well you fought, and that'll help raise your pay rate down the line. What do you say?"

OOC Comments
Persuasion: 1d6 = 2 (2)
Wild Die: 1d6 = 6 (6)
Ace Die: 1d6 = 5 (5)

Notice: 1d6 = 5 (5)

Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:59 am
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Heracles looked at his ally Freya as she spoke a lot of technowizardry babble, but he nodded as he got the gist of most of what she was talking about for the devices. He had a way to make himself more stealthy, and he could definitely sense if not see the Brodkil even when invisible, but he certainly wouldn't turn any aid in those aspects for sure.

To Penny, one of his eyebrows rose up and he smiled. "I am not concerned. My plans are not always the best plans." He stopped and thought about it. "In fact, my old friend Dani used to tell me all the time that my plans were crazy and then chuckle as if it was a good joke."

OOC Comments
Notice: 2 (+2 for Crazy Awareness, +2 Olfactory)
Notice die: 1d8 = 2 (2)
Wild die: 1d6 = 2 (2)

Active effects: None
Parry: 6 (plus Uncanny Reflexes -2); Toughness: 17(7) [Triax T-11 Enhanced Armor]
Weapon in hand: Chain Long Sword, Vibrosword or Wilk’s 447 Laser Rifle
Edges: Jack-of-all-Trades, Major Psionic, Quick, Sublime Chaos
Powers: Boost/Lower Trait, Deflection, Healing, Smite
Charisma: -2 (0 with Dog Boys)
ISP: 20/20
Bennies: 3/3

Currently playing in: 3rd Set The Losers

Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:13 pm

Penny Wise wrote:
"Strickland! Small world." Penny leaned closer to the radio, thinking for a moment. "Well, I'd hate to have to take a missile to the face, and I'm sure you wouldn't want to deal with the resultant fight from the friends I've brought along. So how about we make a deal: if you suddenly forget how to fight, I'll tell everyone here to avoid attacking you and I won't mention to anyone how you were hooked up with brodkil. Hell - if you help us out I'll make sure to tell everyone how well you fought, and that'll help raise your pay rate down the line. What do you say?"

"I always liked your style Penny," Strickland laughed, the signal crackling as being submerged underwater was affecting the signal strength, "however, I'm being quite well paid for this job. I will need a new job after this especially with considering whom my employer is. Tell you what, I'll sit this out if you can hook me up with another job with good benefits."

Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:03 pm

"Will do, Strickland. And thanks." Penny turned to the others, explaining the situation with Strickland - that he was submerged underwater and he'd offered to sit the fight out, so they should not open fire on him unless they had no choice. This wrinkle ironed out, she then said the group should move forward as planned.

OOC Comments
Notice: 1d6 = 2 (2)
Wild Die: 1d6 = 1 (1)

Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:55 am
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Notice 5
Kidemónas Notice Roll: 1d4 = 1 (1)
Notice Wild Die: 1d6 = 5 (5)

With the word Kidemónas cannot contain himself any more and he moves out, before swooping over the camp Kidemónas will activate his arcane infusion making himself more hearty so any unwanted shots will cause no significant injury to him. Flying in a large curve as if he is simply hunting, for prey Kidemónas will swing in close enough to get the brodkil's attention hoping they will follow and attack him. Once they attack he will feign injury and take off towards the ambush site acting injured.

Arcane Infusion 10, raise +2 die types to Vigor, +2 toughness
Kidemónas Boost Vigor: 1d6+1 = 7 (6)
Aced 1d6+7 = 10 (3)
Vigor Boost Wild Die: 1d6+1 = 3 (2)

Activate Bracers 5 this will offset the +2 to hit from his size
Kidemónas Bracers: 1d6+1 = 3 (2)
Wild Bracers: 1d6+1 = 6 (5)

GM Quick Reference

Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:43 am

OOC Comments
notice 1d6 = 1 (1)
wild notice 1d6 = 4 (4)

"That is good we don't have to fight the robot. I guess it is time to suit up." Mica gets on her cyclone and flips the switch and engages the transformation to robot mode.

Parry: 8; Toughness: 12(6) [CVR-3 Combat Armor] (14(8) with cyclone PA)
Weapon in hand:
H-90 Gallant (rifle mode)
-- Ammo: (830/830); (830/830); (830/830) - 3 PE-Clips
*Note: Rifle mode shots use 2 shots
Edges: Power Armor Jock, Ambidextrous, Brave, Attractive, Very Attractive
Charisma: 4
Bennies:4/4
Major Hinderance: Code of Honor

Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:50 pm
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

"Finally!" She resumes her position on the hood of the vehicle, ready to make a riding charge at the Brodkil once they appear.

Edges: Quick, Alertness, Brawler/Martial Artist, Dirty/Tricky Fighter, Mighty Blow, Split the Seconds, Off the Handle, Acrobat
  • Adrenaline Surge: Your hero gets an additional and immediate turn (including new movement).

Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:09 pm
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

White Hoof cycles through his weapons to check their readiness. With an approving smile he pulls out his rotary multi barreled mini rail gun. This was his baby.

Weapons list viewtopic.php?f=47&t=893&p=11823#p11827

Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:20 am

Act 2 - Surprise Round

As Kidemonas swoops overhead, trying to look as if he was hunting, you can see a total of 11 Brodkil around the camp, some around the campfire, others on guard duty at the cave and others coming out of tents to find out what the disturbance. A few of the Brodkil pick up their rifles and aim them in the direction of the dragon hatchling, but the largest Brodkil shouts at them.

"Don't be stupid. That can't hurt him. Let it leave or if it wants, we can offer it one of the prisoners. Maybe that plump one with the glasses. Bet that would make a fine snack for him!"

Many of the other Brodkil laugh at this point, but some still keep a wary eye on the Dragon as he flies overhead.

OOC Comments
1d6-2 = 2 (4) including Kidemonas' distraction

A couple of the Brodkil glance around into the woods having been disturbed. One of them looks straight at your group, but after an anxious few seconds, turns away again.

OOC Comments
Surprise round, so you have the drop on them except for Kidemonas. Post your actions. Party is to the North of the camp, just off the edge of the map. Please note the size of the hexes. The cave isn't quite that large an opening, nor are the tents 20 yards wide :lol:

Attachments:
Act 2 Map round 1.png
Act 2 Map round 1.png [ 646.55 KiB | Viewed 44 times ]
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:57 am
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Sweeping over the camp Kidemónas tries to identify where the prisoners are relative to the brodkil. Banking as he goes over he looks into the tents to see if there are prisoners inside, such as those who would be questioned or others.

Notice 5
I assume they are behind the caged area, but he is worried some may be in tents.
Kidemónas Notice Roll: 1d4 = 1 (1)
Notice Wild Die: 1d6 = 5 (5)

As an FYI only (I have done the same) there are two B3's and curious what is A, something we can identify as different?

Once Kidemónas hears they won't be following him he confirms there are no innocents at risk, turns sharply and sweeps down on the leader biting down on him and shaking his head vigorously.

Fighting 10, Damage is 44 AP4
Use Auto-Ace on fighting roll = 6
Kidemónas Fighting Roll: 1d6 = 4 (4) +6
Fighting Wild Die: 1d6 = 1 (1)

Damage
Strength+3d6: 1d12 = 6 (6)+ 3d6 = 11 (2, 4, 5)+5 AP4
    Bennie to reroll: Strength+3d6: 1d12 = 12 (12)+ 3d6 = 13 (5, 6, 2)+5 AP4
      One d12 Aced in damage roll: 1d12+12 = 22 (10)
      One d6 in Damage aced: 1d6+13 = 19 (6)
        d6 Ace Aced again 1d6+19 = 20 (1)

GM Quick Reference

Last edited by Kidemónas on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:22 am, edited 3 times in total.

Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:58 am

Behind the wheel of the car, Penny gunned the gas, determined to get her passengers to the front lines quickly, and just as determined to get the hostages out.

OOC Comments
Drive: 1d6 = 2 (2)
Spending a Benny to get a 1d6 boost: 1d6 = 4 (4)
Wild Die: 1d6 = 1 (1)

Notice: 1d6 = 1 (1)
Wild Die: 1d6 = 3 (3)

Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:33 am

Just before Kidemonas startles the Brodkill, Freya activates her SEP Field Generator.
OOC Comments
Tecno-Wizardry: 8 - Success and a raise
Roll (+4 Machine Maestro): 1d10+4 = 8 (4)
With a raise, the character is completely invisible. The penalty to Notice or hit her is –6.
Uses 5 PPE.

When they are occupied with the dragon, she quickly walks into the camp, apparently completely visible, but with her SEP Field making the Brodkill ignore her as if she is of no concern to them.
OOC Comments
How far can she go? Does anyone go with her?

Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:57 am

OOC Comments
notice roll 1d6 = 1 (1)
wild notice roll 1d6 = 2 (2)
rolled poorly on the notice roll, she is going to be really focused on her target.

stealth roll 1d8 = 4 (4)
wild stealth roll 1d6 = 6 (6)
ace wild stealth roll 1d6 = 4 (4)
any bonuses from the invisiblity?
stealth total: 10 + ?

shooting roll
+2 from perk, +4 from drop, -2 for range
shooting roll 1d10 = 4 (4)
use benny to reroll shooting roll
benny roll 1d10 = 1 (1)
wild shooting roll 1d6 = 1 (1)
benny failed me, shooting roll total 8

Mica is shooting at B3

Damage Roll 3d6+1 = 15 (5, 5, 4)
Bonuses +1 from perk, +4 from drop
total damage: 20 AP 2

Mica comes in stealthfully and takes aim at one of the Brodkil close to the group with her Gallent H90 in rifle mode. A weapon that she has personally trained with to be more deadly with. She engages her enhanced targeting systems to lock on and take the shoot soon as the others start to make their moves. She is very focused on her target and doesn't notice anything going on.

Parry: 8; Toughness: 12(6) [CVR-3 Combat Armor] (14(8) with cyclone PA)
Weapon in hand:
H-90 Gallant (rifle mode)
-- Ammo: (830/830); (830/830); (830/830) - 3 PE-Clips
*Note: Rifle mode shots use 2 shots
Edges: Power Armor Jock, Ambidextrous, Brave, Attractive, Very Attractive
Charisma: 4
Bennies:4/4
Major Hinderance: Code of Honor

Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:32 pm
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

OOC Comments
Notice 1d4+4 = 5 (1)
Wild 1d6+4 = 9 (5)
(includes racial and IF bonus)

Shooting 1d10+1 = 6 (5)
Wild Shooting 1d6+1 = 3 (2)
+1 for Double-Tap, +4 The Drop, -2 for Unstable Platform, -2 for Medium Range = net +1
(Aiming at B8.)

Simple hit, Damage 3d6+2, +1 for Double-Tap, +4 for the Drop: 3d6+7 = 13 (4, 1, 1)
Bennie to reroll damage: 3d6+7 = 14 (1, 2, 4)
Bennie to reroll damage: 3d6+7 = 17 (2, 4, 4)

Hopefully, 17 damage is enough to drop B8.

Split the Seconds, targeting B5, additional -2 for Long Range
Shooting 1d10-1 = 2 (3)
Wild Shooting 1d6-1 = 2 (3)

Savant, riding on the hood of the vehicle, struggles to keep her weapon steady as she pulls off two quick shots at the Brodkil she deems to be the most immediate obstacle to Penny getting them deeper into the camp, now that Mica has cleared one . Then, since she seems to have time to kill, and since the damn world moves too slow for her taste, she swivels and shoots again, this time at one of the demons close to the fire pit. Sadly, those shots go wide of the mark, striking the fire and sending up a small spray of sparks.

Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]